Thread: New Horizons

Thanks

Default New Horizons

Well, I have now officially ventured into the private party venue. Was contracted to and did put on a "show" with another dancer. Another single mom. We both felt extremely awkward after. I suspect this will ebcome a requested trend? Anyone with experience feel free to comment.

Thanks

Default Re: New Horizons

2 girls shows are a common request. But I really recommend that you do not do anything you might feel akward or funny about later.
    Where I work , unless both girls like each other , the shows are faked. You pretend to go down on one another , and moan and groan and use your hair to hide whats going on.

What worries me more is why you felt like you should do something you weren't ok with. Or did you just never think about it , it happened on a spur of the moment whim , and now have second thoughts?
    I know a lot of girls , who dont like to do them , but will on occasion if the ''price is right''. So they offer them , but then charge a very high fee only a few people will pay , at least in my city. Then they offer other shows instead , like , '' well, if you guys don't want that one , we can do this instead , and its cheaper too'' type of thing.
    Remember when you do private shows , there usually not someone looking out for you at all times like in the club. You have to be ready , and know ahead of time what you are ok with , before your in that situation. Good luck on the new adventure!

God/dess
    Thanks

Thought I'd best give you my thoughts about security, etc. (I've been taking one particular dancer to PP's for a number of years).

(a) If you're going to do private parties you either need to know the guy very well or get bookings through agencies. Agencies will take a cut, but it's generally safer. For example most agencies will take a deposit via a credit card, which at least provides a trail back to the party organizer.

(b) Don't do PP's for guy's you don't know and who haven't booked through an agency - that is asking for trouble. You could get molested or worse.

(c) You want to take your own security along with you. This is typically a guy who'll drive you along, keep an eye on your stuff, and generally make it clear he's watching after your welfare. Needs to be someone you can trust to keep his mouth shut as well - you don't want your antics doing the rounds.

(d) Work out your limits and stick to them. A lot of private parties will be booked because they want to see stronger fare from the dancer. For example, I see from your other post you ended up going nude at your PP - but only do topless at the club.

(e) If you are going to do PP's, read this forum carefully. There's a fair bit of useful info on it.

Phil.

Thanks

^^Excellent advice!

I'd like to add, that when doing girl/girl shows find a partner you are comfortable performing with and work with her exclusively. That gives you two the ability to communicate what works and what doesn't for you and her. Start out with very tame fantasy shows or more comfortable level of shows like double headed toy, as opposed to letting your partner work the toy for you.

Also, don't spend more than a few minutes on girl/girl action. As soon as the customers stop tipping for the girl/girl show, then go back to working the room for tips. A good way to address a complaint of "That's it?" from the customers is to answer with: "I thought you guys wanted something different because you stopped tipping. My bad." That gets your point across without being demanding or appearing greedy.

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Thanks. That is all great advice. I have been using the club wwhich does some booking for us. And they provide the security. As for the antics making the rounds, that unfortunately has happened and I have been getting a lot of requests. It's a mixed insult....but the potential to earn is much much greater. I am not exactly bi so it is a bit odd doing it, but then again so is dancing.

Thanks

its a shame your so far away! i am a dancer/stripper ive been doing bachelor, fratt, birthday etc. parties for about 6years now and i absolutely LOVE what i do. i said its a shame you are so far away because i am also the "new gril trainer" at my company i never asked for this posission, aparently im just really good at makeing the new girls feel more comfortable than the other entertainers i work with. so if your ever in the baltimore/ d.c area id be happy to have you come see one of my shows! good luck and try to stick with it its a lot of fun and alot of money!