Thread: New law in DuPage County IL will stop BYOB

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused

Default New law in DuPage County IL will stop BYOB

Posted this on my blog but felt I should post it here for anyone planning on going to this club.
    Diamonds Gentlemen's Club (DGC) in DuPage County IL will soon only be Nude with Juice since a new law will be passed soon stopping BYOB service. It seems DGC is linked to 7 deaths from drinking in the last few years as stated in the article below.

I wonder if the owner will put up a fight or apply for a full liquor license and drop nude then convert to topless.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/n...HOL_S1.article Tags:
    My Blog:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,661 Times in 10,685 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Default Re: New law in DuPage County IL will stop BYOB

Thanks for the info. That was horrible, an sc custy beating a pizza delivery woman. Not to mention the vehicular deaths. I guess when byob, it's harder to keep ppl in check.
    Characterize people by their actions, & you'll never be fooled by their words.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused

Yes I have never understood why cities and towns refuse to issue a liquor licenses and instead force clubs to become BYOBs. Once a BYOB the club owner has little no no control over consumption of the patron. This is a common problem in Texas. A town says no we do not want this club to serve alcohol and be topless. Ok its the club owners right if refused liquor license to open the club Full Nude and let it be a BYOB.

So now state liquor control has no control over the club because the club sevres no alcohol. Then the problem comes directly from patrons who consume way too much of alcohol that they carry into the club. That alcohol is the property of the client, not the club so denying the patron the drink is almost impossible. In this instance you have no server or bartender to blame for over serving the patron.

So once again we have cities and towns biting off noses to despite there faces.
    My Blog:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Yeah, that makes sense, they should revise it. I'm not a big fan of DuPage, (not that other counties are that great). Before that club was there, it was a dive bar tha held 'lingerie fashion shows'. I think they ran it fairly strict.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused

My Blog:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Link didn't work for me^.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused

My Blog:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused

Looks like it was passed and the game is over for Nude BYOB in DuPage IL.
    My Blog:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,713 Posts

Pssst.. mysteryman.. clean out your inbox. Your message still came to me blank and I couldn't send a fresh topic.

Thanks

...and if they are smart they will file suit delaying the ordinance. And all the other regular clubs should join in the suit otherwise they too could be the next target due to "an incident related to alcohol".
    "Peter, did you take Stewie to a strip-club? He smells like sweat and fear." - Lois and Stewie (Family Guy) "Through early morning fog I see, Visions of the things to be, The pains that are withheld for me, I realize and I can see...", "Please give the admins time to repair without you all creating drama" -

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 Times in 3,087 Posts

This reminds me of a club I worked at, ironically near ths club. First it was bikini with alcohol, then topless with byob (or might have had the license still). Then became bikini with byob, and finally bikini (and briefly topless) with juice. At one point they were going to be nude byob or juice, but by then I wasn't there. Didn't last much longer after all of this.

When they had to stop byob, the money stopped. The money stopped and the decent looking girls left and were replaced by extras girls.

Featured Member pixierocksonthepole's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Flirty

I used to dance and waitress at this club. They still are allowing alcohol as of when I was last there two weeks ago. But if they make it through 2009 I will be amazed. I knew they were going to loose the BYOB eventually. Dupage doesn't like the owner much because of the issues with the BYOB. It used to be great there. I loved dancing there and never had a problem and it was always so much fun. But things are falling apart. It isn't going to work.

^^^They have lost so many great girls in the last year its stupid. And they have been replaced by really dirty girls. But girls that don't care about what they look like, how they present themselves or are just incredibly overweight. I am going to tell the owner to take me off of the website by the end of February. I didn't sign any papers for them at all to keep them up for anything. I want nothing to do with their misleading downfalls.