Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Myth Busting - clean girls can make $ even where there are dirty girls

Thanks

Default Myth Busting - clean girls can make $ even where there are dirty girls

I know a lot of girls feel like if there are dirty girls present in their clubs, that it makes it impossible for them to make $ because all the custies will only see the dirty girls and they will get pushed aside.

Well, at my most recent event (and my events are "no holds barred" in terms of dirty girls; in fact, most of you couldn't conceive of how "dirty" my events are) there were both clean and (very) dirty girls, and guess what? A lot of the clean girls made more money than the dirty girls did!

I know some of you guys are on this site. I won't "out" you, but it would be nice if some of you related your stories of my event and how you made (big) bank being a clean girl at a filthy event.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkybender For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Myth Busting - clean girls can make $ even where there are dirty girls

^^ I don't have particular stories from any one event per se, but I see it for myself on a near-daily basis, every time I come to work.

I honestly never even worry about who else does what or how 'dirty' a club is, b/c I've worked alongside countless filthy girls who would give all kinds of extras for ridiculously low prices for two years, and I have always made more than enough money for myself without any of that shit. By now, 'extras girls' have lost their power to psych me out.

You get exactly what you ask for in this business, so let others sell themselves short and do more for less $. I'm going to keep my expectations high and continue to do less for more $ instead.
    Last edited by sorsi; 03-09-2009 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,373 Times in 5,607 Posts

Default Re: Myth Busting - clean girls can make $ even where there are dirty girls

Confidence is key: if you come across as the kind of girl who doesn't have to do that shit to make good money, then the money will come. That's what's working for me, anyway.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm a clean girl at a somewhat dirty club, and I am one of the top earners... Go figure!

Senior Member Postmodern Cinderella's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this is a really great post and I really appreciate it.

I need to be reminded of this on occasion because I do let working with dirty girls get the best of me sometimes, and my attitude kills my money, not the customers.

Not every guy wants to go to a strip club and exchange bodily fluids..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Most of my money is spent on clean or fairly clean girls who work in dirty clubs. Honestly, the only complaint I ever hear about the dirty girls from the clean ones is that they wish the dirty girls would charge more for what they are doing.

I can remember years ago when a dirty dancer would negotiate the price of a hand job or a BJ. Nowadays most of them just do it as part of the price of a regular lap dance or VIP room.

I don't attend private parties but I don't think the situation is all that different in regular clubs. I go to clubs in Providence where it is pretty much no holds barred for the last few years since a loophole was discovered in the state's prostitution laws. There are plenty of dancers who are still making a good living without performing out-and-out sex acts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Postmodern Cinderella View Post
    I do let working with dirty girls get the best of me sometimes, and my attitude kills my money, not the customers.
    Customers like "customer service": and customer service is usually measured in quality, not quantity.

Thanks

My club is totally clean, every house girl is against doing extra things.
    anytime we get a new girl we pry to make sure their not doing anything, if so we run there ass's out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieDancer88 View Post
    My club is totally clean, every house girl is against doing extra things.
    anytime we get a new girl we pry to make sure their not doing anything, if so we run there ass's out.
    Just to play Devil's advocate, that might actually be a bad business decision. Just as you ladies have this board, so do guys have forums where they talk about stripclubs. If a club gets labeled as totally clean, none of those guys will go there (I know you're thinking "great! that's exactly the way I want it!"). But if there's one or a few dirty girls, they end up being a draw of custies to the club, many of whom drag along friends who don't want extras. More total business for the club means more total business for the sum of the dancers who work there. And sort of the whole point of this thread is that it's a myth that clean girls can't make money in a "mixed" club. The truth is (and so far it's what I'm nearing from the girls who have posted in this thread) that clean girls can make money in a mixed club.

So, if you run girls and the custies who would follow them out of your club to keep it clean, there's a good chance that you are actually taking $ out of your pocket, rather than making more. And as someone who has managed more than a few clubs in my time, I'll say something that a lot of dancers ignore: there is a lot of pressure on club managers to make a certain amount of money. If you have a crew of girls who run dirty girls and their customers out of your club, there is no question the club makes less money. Now, you may say "who gives a shit about that?" My answer is: it's a lot easier to work for a manager who is under less pressure. You want a day off that you're not entitled to? If the club is doing great, it's "sure, no problem". Take the same club where it's not making the $ the owner thinks it should be and he's squeezing the manager? the answer turns into "you miss that shift and I'll fine your ass".

13. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkybender For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slinkybender View Post
    Just to play Devil's advocate, that might actually be a bad business decision. Just as you ladies have this board, so do guys have forums where they talk about stripclubs. If a club gets labeled as totally clean, none of those guys will go there (I know you're thinking "great! that's exactly the way I want it!"). But if there's one or a few dirty girls, they end up being a draw of custies to the club, many of whom drag along friends who don't want extras. More total business for the club means more total business for the sum of the dancers who work there. And sort of the whole point of this thread is that it's a myth that clean girls can't make money in a "mixed" club. The truth is (and so far it's what I'm nearing from the girls who have posted in this thread) that clean girls can make money in a mixed club.

So, if you run girls and the custies who would follow them out of your club to keep it clean, there's a good chance that you are actually taking $ out of your pocket, rather than making more. And as someone who has managed more than a few clubs in my time, I'll say something that a lot of dancers ignore: there is a lot of pressure on club managers to make a certain amount of money. If you have a crew of girls who run dirty girls and their customers out of your club, there is no question the club makes less money. Now, you may say "who gives a shit about that?" My answer is: it's a lot easier to work for a manager who is under less pressure. You want a day off that you're not entitled to? If the club is doing great, it's "sure, no problem". Take the same club where it's not making the $ the owner thinks it should be and he's squeezing the manager? the answer turns into "you miss that shift and I'll fine your ass".
    Yes, but with a big BUT. It depends what area of the U.S. we are talking about. The NYC Tri-State where there are lots of "dirty" clubs or an area like Va. where every club is a bore ? In Manhattan, clubs like Hustler and PEC certainly have extras available for the right price. Undoubtedly they draw customers that WANT extras but also a lot of guys who don't or at least aren't willing to pay for them.

Many moons ago I managed a club on weekends (when almost all the Bachelor Parties were scheduled) and there were NO EXTRAS on the premises. That was THEN. This is NOW and the strip club scene is much different now than back in the early 90's. Today smart managers and smart dancers form symbiotic relationships that are mutually beneficial. If a dancer draws and consistently makes money for the club; if she brings in dancer friends who get hired and work out, she will almost always get special consideration. Except of course for mentally constipated mgt. that doesn't have a clue about the skin biz and thinks the money just magically gets made night after night.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks

I know a lot of girls feel like if there are dirty girls present in their clubs, that it makes it impossible for them to make $ because all the custies will only see the dirty girls and they will get pushed aside.

Well, at my most recent event (and my events are "no holds barred" in terms of dirty girls; in fact, most of you couldn't conceive of how "dirty" my events are) there were both clean and (very) dirty girls, and guess what? A lot of the clean girls made more money than the dirty girls did!

I know some of you guys are on this site. I won't "out" you, but it would be nice if some of you related your stories of my event and how you made (big) bank being a clean girl at a filthy event.
    The "Lady in Red" was 100% "clean" and she certainly cleaned up. Started lap-dancing at 7 sharp and was still going strong with a waiting line when I left a little before Midnight.
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Postmodern Cinderella View Post
    I think this is a really great post and I really appreciate it.

I need to be reminded of this on occasion because I do let working with dirty girls get the best of me sometimes, and my attitude kills my money, not the customers.

Not every guy wants to go to a strip club and exchange bodily fluids..
    In at least 97 % of all cases of extras there is NO exchange of bodily fluids. Release, yes. Exchange, no. Except for a few drugged out idiots or the suicidally careless.
    A
    Teddy Roosevelt

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I went to the club last night. A "dirty" girl got a couple of bucks for her stage and three dances. My favorite, who is a "clean" girl received a $20 stage tip and five dances. While I don't mind the dirty dancers, they aren't the reason I'm at the club.

Thanks

Quote from a girl at my club:

"You don't have to turn any tricks because you're the only Pakistani. All of us have to, like, flash our Fallopia."

The quote had me in hysterics, but I think her point was occupying a unique space counts for something and allows you to get away with 'less' (the quotes around 'less' are intentional - I still work hard!!!)

Featured Member pixierocksonthepole's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Flirty

When I worked in clubs where dirty girls danced and pulled the dirty things I stayed cleaned and walked out with more money and my self respect. Knowing that I purely just dance and do fine was enough for me.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pixierocksonthepole For This Useful Post:

SpeakngEZ

I actually had a very recent customer--who became a rather obsessive regular for a bit--who fell head over heels from me one night because I respected myself enough not to give him a BJ. He spent $2,000 on me that night and a couple hundred each time he came back after that, not including several rounds of gifts. Most of the time we spent in VIP was chatting.

No, I'm serious. In my manager's eyes, I was a Goddess. And all the girls were spying on me in the manager's office through the security monitors.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SpeakngEZ For This Useful Post:

This is where i long to be: La Isla Bonita
    Thanks

At my home club it would be considered dirty. I am one of the few "clean" dancers ie: no sex or sex acts.

I make money. Not as much as the somes extras girls, and more than some extras girls.

Sometimes extras girls dont always need to do the extras to make the $ is what i have found, im not sure why some of them feel the need in some situations.

Thanks

If you have a crew of girls who run dirty girls and their customers out of your club, there is no question the club makes less money.
    ...i assume you mean this applies to certain cities in recent times because it does not fit the model for certain cities in previous years/decades & economic periods.
    "Peter, did you take Stewie to a strip-club? He smells like sweat and fear." - Lois and Stewie (Family Guy) "Through early morning fog I see, Visions of the things to be, The pains that are withheld for me, I realize and I can see...", "Please give the admins time to repair without you all creating drama" -

SpeakngEZ

Also, the customers that come in looking for extras are often very cheap--that is, they DON'T bring the club that much money. And they're often grabby with girls that don't give extras.

I work in a club that runs out extras girls and the club is doing fine without them. And the girls are doing just fine, too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MSNYC View Post
    Quote from a girl at my club:

"You don't have to turn any tricks because you're the only Pakistani. All of us have to, like, flash our Fallopia."

The quote had me in hysterics, but I think her point was occupying a unique space counts for something and allows you to get away with 'less' (the quotes around 'less' are intentional - I still work hard!!!)
    This is absolutely true. I'll give another example: I have a friends who is a professional "hard sub" (i.e. she will take extreme corporal punishment) AND will have sex with her clients. Now, as big as NYC is, to my knowledge she is the only publicly advertised person who will do both. As a result, a couple of years ago I sat her down and explained to her why she should raise her rates. her response was: "I'm 37 years old and all the girls I see on Eros look much better than I do and charge less".

My response to her was that if she were offering the exact same service as they were, then she would be correct. But since she is the ONLY one of her kind in her market, she doesn't need to compete with those girls on pricing, she needs to test the market to see what it will bear. The funny thing is now she has two separate pricing structures, one for the area where she is totally unique, and another for where she is in competition with other girls.

PS to MSNYC: if you want to see how being the only Pakistani at a private underground event goes, you are more than welcome to try on April 15th.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadencetyme View Post
    At my home club it would be considered dirty. I am one of the few "clean" dancers ie: no sex or sex acts.

I make money. Not as much as the somes extras girls, and more than some extras girls.

Sometimes extras girls dont always need to do the extras to make the $ is what i have found, im not sure why some of them feel the need in some situations.
    In the whole sex work business, an awful lot of any particular worker's actions reflect more on their self image than on economic realities. You may see that these girls don't need to do what they do, but it doesn't mean they see themselves that way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy_TX View Post
    ...i assume you mean this applies to certain cities in recent times because it does not fit the model for certain cities in previous years/decades & economic periods.
    Firstly, I'm not sure why people here and now would be basing their current economic decisions based on what happened a long time ago in a galaxy far away, I think and awful lot of people would be surprised to know what has actually gone on in paces and times where they thought they weren't.

Just ask Chris Rock about the Champagne room.

And as certain other posters here might tell you, just about every club anyone has ever thought was totally clean, there was something going on somewhere between the insider crowd.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpeakngEZ View Post
    Also, the customers that come in looking for extras are often very cheap--that is, they DON'T bring the club that much money. And they're often grabby with girls that don't give extras.

I work in a club that runs out extras girls and the club is doing fine without them. And the girls are doing just fine, too.
    See, it's hard to prove a negative: you don't know what the club could be doing if it's policies were different. And while I agree with you that these days many of the customers who come in looking for extras are cheap, they are also the guys who sit on internet boards all day long posting about which clubs are good and which one's aren't.

While my site isn't anywhere near as big as this one, it still has 70,000 members. And almost universally, it's the lurkers who are the good customers and the more prolific posters are the cheapskates. But they are the one's who do the talking and i think have a little more influence than you realize, or perhaps want them to. Take as an example what was posted earlier in this thread by Eric Stoner of MY EVENT (all caps simply to let you know I'm not talking about "what some guy told me", I'm talking about MY "CLUB"):

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stoner
    The "Lady in Red" was 100% "clean" and she certainly cleaned up. Started lap-dancing at 7 sharp and was still going strong with a waiting line when I left a little before Midnight.
    Here you have a clean girl, who is working in... I don't even know how to describe it to you guys because you just wouldn't believe me..... (I had 6 transsexuals gangbanging a girl on stage).... and she made more money than she makes anywhere else. Now, the reason she does is because my events attract such a wide base of pervs, that there are guys who would never consider going to thje clean clubs she would work at, because they won't go to clean clubs, but meanwhile she made a fortune off these same guys being clean.

What I'm trying to get across is that your club may be 'doing fine", but it's impossible to know what could be different if things happned there which have never happened before (that's not to say that things would be gaurantted to be better, either. It's just that you can't know what it would be like the other way because it's never been the other way.

Now, for girls who only want to work at clean only clubs for "moral grounds", that is certainly their absolute incontrovertable right. But personally, I think that sex workers who aren't in it for the money deluding themselves about what they do. And yes, i think tht even clean strippers are "sex workers" (as does about 99.9% of the world's population). Now, don't go yelling at me that I'm saying all dancers are hookers, BECAUSE I'M NOT SAYING THAT. What I am saying is that I think most girls would do better if they spent more time worrying about how to maximze their income while staying within whatever pesonal boundaries they have set for themselves, than spending the amount of energy too many do worrying about what other girls are doing at their club.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slinkybender For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpeakngEZ View Post
    And all the girls were spying on me in the manager's office through the security monitors.
    (Taking off on the last sentence in my previous post) Of course, because they all "knew" that if you were making that much money you "must be" blowing the manager, rather than thinking about what they could be doing to make the same money you are.

Thanks

Firstly, I'm not sure why people here and now would be basing their current economic decisions based on what happened a long time ago in a galaxy far away, I think and awful lot of people would be surprised to know what has actually gone on in paces and times where they thought they weren't.

Just ask Chris Rock about the Champagne room.

And as certain other posters here might tell you, just about every club anyone has ever thought was totally clean, there was something going on somewhere between the insider crowd.
    ...I'm not sure why they would either but back on topic, such a generalization isn't supported by history and those of us who traveled those galaxies.
    "Peter, did you take Stewie to a strip-club? He smells like sweat and fear." - Lois and Stewie (Family Guy) "Through early morning fog I see, Visions of the things to be, The pains that are withheld for me, I realize and I can see...", "Please give the admins time to repair without you all creating drama" -

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast