Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My Baby...... well she's not a baby anymore.

  1. #1
    Featured Member Gemini_Syn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sioux City, Iowa.
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default My Baby...... well she's not a baby anymore.

    I wanna cry! She turned 13 this morning. I feel OLD. Now if I can just deal with the other 4 becoming teenagers in the next few years.

    (Yes I am speaking about a real life human being that came from my womb)


  2. #2
    Featured Member echomadison's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    850
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 35 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: My Baby...... well she's not a baby anymore.

    I have a almost 12 year old sister, I feel your pain!

  3. #3
    Veteran Member bexxx's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 92 Times in 63 Posts

    Default Re: My Baby...... well she's not a baby anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini_Syn View Post
    I wanna cry! She turned 13 this morning. I feel OLD. Now if I can just deal with the other 4 becoming teenagers in the next few years.

    (Yes I am speaking about a real life human being that came from my womb)

    If that is you in your dp , even though your daughter has turned 13 youre still a milf (if I were a lesbo)

    feeel betterr!!

  4. #4
    Featured Member Gemini_Syn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sioux City, Iowa.
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: My Baby...... well she's not a baby anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by bexxx View Post
    If that is you in your dp , even though your daughter has turned 13 youre still a milf (if I were a lesbo)

    feeel betterr!!
    LOL! Yes, that was me about 3 years ago, and thank you!


  5. #5
    Veteran Member knp001's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Location
    A constant state of denial
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: My Baby...... well she's not a baby anymore.

    awwww...I can't say I know exactly what you're going through, but if it helps, I am 20 and I still consider myself my parents' baby! (and I will think of myself that way forever!)
    It is not an end, it is an exciting new beginning!
    Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglect."
    - Shakespeare




  6. #6
    Veteran Member bexxx's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 92 Times in 63 Posts

    Default Re: My Baby...... well she's not a baby anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by knp001 View Post
    awwww...I can't say I know exactly what you're going through, but if it helps, I am 20 and I still consider myself my parents' baby! (and I will think of myself that way forever!)
    It is not an end, it is an exciting new beginning!

    Deffinatly, in a few years time she will get to an age where you can have a really good friendship!

  7. #7
    God/dess gypsy_girlchild's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Va mostly
    Posts
    2,750
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 51 Times in 40 Posts

    Default Re: My Baby...... well she's not a baby anymore.

    My lil sister just turned 14 and cut off a few feet of her hair.. She was able to sit on it.. She even wear's eyeliner! Ah! When they are no longer the chubby cheeked babies it's so sad, joyful, but still sad.
    Please don't lick me, it tickles..



Similar Threads

  1. I had baby
    By VenusGoddess in forum Picture Post
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 12:24 PM
  2. Gone Baby Gone
    By Deogol in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:41 PM
  3. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •