+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wives and strippers

Thanks

Default Re: Wives and strippers

I agree about some of the reasons women get upset, but I wonder if many of the guys with wives who have issues with them getting dances, have made an effort to let their wives know that they are wanted and are #1 in their affections?

Personally, If I don't know where I stand in a relationship, I can get jealous, but if I'm secure, then, meh, the jealousy just never kicks in. WHY would I be jealous of my guy getting a lapdance if I know he wants ME 100X's more than the dancer. It's just a fun thing to do and can be really hot to hear about or watch.

As for men with regulars, well, some just have a particular girl they get along with and are attracted to physically, and I don't think most secure wives would have an issue with this. It's when guys get all Gaga over the dancer, thinking it's something more than a fantasy when the problems occur imo.

Oh, and of course women get pissed if a guy spends all his disposable income on another chick.... SC are for the married men who can afford them. It's like anything else, a little restraint and moderation goes a long way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athenathefabulous View Post
    I personally think that a married man going to a strip club and enjoying naked women and getting a few dances is natural and harmless, assuming there are no extras. Here are some reasons I can think of why some women get upset:

1. Some women are just insecure
    2. if the dances are high contact. they dont want some girl grinding on their husbands dick, which they consider theirs. Understandable. I think in this case maybe requesting an air dance would be cool.
    3. if the dances are 2 way contact. I can understand why a lady would not want her hubby groping other titties.
    4. Being a strippers regular/having an emotional bond with the stripper. Women are very sensitive to "emotional cheating". I dont know what my standpoint on this is.
    5. The time spent at the strip club could be spent with the family. If you work a lot then you might not have as much time for the family.
    6. That time that you couldnt afford to splurge to take her out to her favorite fancy resturaunt or get her a necklace. Instead, that money went into some naked strangers pocket. Why dote on a random naked girl instead of your wife.

I dont think you were making any claims that raping and pillaging is necessary (at least i hope not). I agree males naturally have a tendency to want to see other women. Relationships today are extremely possessive and i think it is unfortunate because i think the jealousy drives wedges in relationships much more than an occasional fun night at a strip club would. However, just as you mentioned men's instinctual tendencies, a married woman has these instinctual tendencies for a reason. Evolutionarily speaking, she wants the guy who knocked her up to stick around and provide instead of philandering and leaving her on her own. Even if you are not going to leave her on her own, there is a certain instinct in women that kicks in and causes this mentality.... just like the instinct against monogomy kicks in for some men and drives them to the SCs.

Thanks

I personally think that a married man going to a strip club and enjoying naked women and getting a few dances is natural and harmless, assuming there are no extras. Here are some reasons I can think of why some women get upset:

1. Some women are just insecure
    2. if the dances are high contact. they dont want some girl grinding on their husbands dick, which they consider theirs. Understandable. I think in this case maybe requesting an air dance would be cool.
    3. if the dances are 2 way contact. I can understand why a lady would not want her hubby groping other titties.
    4. Being a strippers regular/having an emotional bond with the stripper. Women are very sensitive to "emotional cheating". I dont know what my standpoint on this is.
    5. The time spent at the strip club could be spent with the family. If you work a lot then you might not have as much time for the family.
    6. That time that you couldnt afford to splurge to take her out to her favorite fancy resturaunt or get her a necklace. Instead, that money went into some naked strangers pocket. Why dote on a random naked girl instead of your wife.

I dont think you were making any claims that raping and pillaging is necessary (at least i hope not). I agree males naturally have a tendency to want to see other women. Relationships today are extremely possessive and i think it is unfortunate because i think the jealousy drives wedges in relationships much more than an occasional fun night at a strip club would. However, just as you mentioned men's instinctual tendencies, a married woman has these instinctual tendencies for a reason. Evolutionarily speaking, she wants the guy who knocked her up to stick around and provide instead of philandering and leaving her on her own. Even if you are not going to leave her on her own, there is a certain instinct in women that kicks in and causes this mentality.... just like the instinct against monogomy kicks in for some men and drives them to the SCs.
    great post

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I agree insecurity. You're the kind of customer I appreciate, you're there just to genuinly have a good time, enjoy the view, and blow some money. Your're not nagging for extras or trying to get a dancer OTC. You expressing guilt tells me that you truly love your wife. First off as a dancer I see nothing wrong coming in the club , but as as wife myself and this is hypocritical I would not want my husband going to a strip club spending his money and straing at other women. Pehaps, because I know the "game" of the business , but in some small nieve way every woman wants to believe that there husband only has eyes for her and no one else would compare. Yes I know that's not reality , i know my husband and every other man on this planet no matter how "happily married" check out other women, hell so do I, but we're only human and there nothing wrong with looking. Another reason as well your wife would be upset, she 's not 25. I 'm asssuming she's close to your age, but no mattter how well a woman takes care of herself, exercise, diet, surgery they will never have the skin of a 20 something year old in which you buy your dances from. No woman can compete with that. Keep your''re little seecret, as you said she's benefiting from it by great lovemaking. Take Care

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adoringfan View Post
    Ladies, I need a womanly perspective on this. I am a late-40s guy with a great wife; I also like to go to a club now and then (say 3-4 times a year). It just scratches an itch I have always had since I was a teenager. If my wife ever found out I went to a club I would be divorced in a second. If I told here in the interest of honesty that I do such a thing, also divorce city. When I go to a club I am not interested in extras. I don't seek OTC contact. I just enjoy the stage shows and get a dance or two. What my wife doesn't know is that it's after I've been to a club that we have our best lovemaking. And in those times, it's her I'm with; I am not fantasizing about having Serenity's tits in my face while I am making love to my wife. I don't get why women are so freaked out by strippers. Do you have any insights or advice?
    Dude, your wife freaks out by you going to strip clubs, but you still do it 3-4 times a year? It upsets her to the point of divorcing you instantly, and you still do it?

Look, it does not matter WHY she freaks out. What matters is that she does freak out. For whatever reason, she hates it. Don't do it. You are doing something that she finds so distasteful, why on would you do it?

When you look in the mirror in the morning, do you see an honest guy, or a guy who sneaks around his wife doing something that he knows she hates?

Sorry, 'fan.

Veteran Member Christyismyalias's Avatar
    Thanks

I want my relationships to be honest and respectful. Your wife probably wants/deserves the same. Unfortunately you are not practicing either of those..
    Being someone that LOVES strip clubs- whether working at or enjoying them in my off time, I want to be in relationships where both parties can openly discuss and enjoy them as well. I would be unhappy in a relationship that was restricting on that..t I find nothing wrong with them nor do I think it's a big deal for married men to enjoy them (as long as it's look dont touch!).. It sounds pretty harmless what you are doing, but the bottom line is you have to honor your wife. This is the woman you have devoted your life to, and unless you are wanting a divorce b/c you are unhappy, she should be your number one priority..

To answer your other question.. Women don't like strip clubs b/c their men are sexually aroused by hot naked women. It's completely understandable. Many men come in wanting extras and sex, and many strippers offer it--it is terrifying for women. It just depends on the relationships honesty and trust. Honesty is the most important thing in a marriage, once trust is lost it will be hard to regain it.. And women have great instincts... Good luck!

If you think about it, probably lots of those men in the SC are either lying or not being completely honest about where they are to their wives... It just depends on the person and what you want for your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil-W View Post
    So I think higher contact levels are killing stripping as a form of entertainment. Phil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoser View Post
    It's a shame the grinding lapdances have taken stripclubs to the level most of them are presently at.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousB View Post
    I very rarely make moral judgements about people but I will make in exception in your case.If you are planning on staying with your partner until you die and are happy that you will never have the opportunity to live out your BDSM fantasies in any form ever again. Keeping in mind that this life is it - no reincarnation, do overs or afterlife. If you can say that you are never, over the next 60 odd years going to feel the slightest bit resentful then you are clearly my moral superior and I'm glad to have met your aquintance even fleetingly on a message board. Most people at some point of their lives have to make make moral compromises.

lol....my guess is that she respects her husband and wants her marriage to work...and that in order for that to happen, both sides need to compromise.........and that she gladly makes those compromises because the fulfillment that she gets from a open honest relationship with her husband easily outweighs this portion of her sexual desires, and another guess is that her husband realizes this and tries to satisfy her in other ways.

She sounds like an adult......how unfortunate for your wife that she apparently married a 14 yr old who just wants what he wants and doesnt care what the effects of his decisions are on others....maybe she can divorce you and marry an real grown up..and you can continue your adolescence without some mom telling you what to do.

Thanks

Ladies, I need a womanly perspective on this. I am a late-40s guy with a great wife; I also like to go to a club now and then (say 3-4 times a year). It just scratches an itch I have always had since I was a teenager. If my wife ever found out I went to a club I would be divorced in a second. If I told here in the interest of honesty that I do such a thing, also divorce city. When I go to a club I am not interested in extras. I don't seek OTC contact. I just enjoy the stage shows and get a dance or two. What my wife doesn't know is that it's after I've been to a club that we have our best lovemaking. And in those times, it's her I'm with; I am not fantasizing about having Serenity's tits in my face while I am making love to my wife. I don't get why women are so freaked out by strippers. Do you have any insights or advice?
    I'm Curious, what is so great about this wife if she makes you want to sneak around on her 3 or 4 times a year? Is she a BBW? LOL

Sounds like your wife has a princess complex where she thinks she's running something and with the unfair divorce laws in the west there is some evidence that she is... Funny how divorces downside is losing half your shit and if you've had this misfortune of having children, child "support" payments for a few decades...

Ruff situation dude, but a good lesson for the younger bucks, under NO circumstances should any male get married.

Thanks

So here is my question to the ladies saying he should not go because she would be upset...

why is it up to the guy to make everything right? Why is he the only one who has to change? Why shouldnt we be on the woman to maybe get over her issues/prejudices/stereotypes/etc to not have such an issue if her husband goes out occasionally to stare at boobs, get a dance, then come home and fuck her senseless.

Why do we as a society expect men to make all the changes and the women ti just go about their merry way?

As to the OP....I would try discussing it with her. If hse is still dead set against it, well, then tou have to weigh things. How much you want your relationship with her vs. how much you want to go to the club. That's sad, but its the way it is currently, sorry

Senior Member Vodka Keeps Me Sane's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by commanderadama View Post
    I'm Curious, what is so great about this wife if she makes you want to sneak around on her 3 or 4 times a year? Is she a BBW? LOL

Sounds like your wife has a princess complex where she thinks she's running something and with the unfair divorce laws in the west there is some evidence that she is... Funny how divorces downside is losing half your shit and if you've had this misfortune of having children, child "support" payments for a few decades...

Ruff situation dude, but a good lesson for the younger bucks, under NO circumstances should any male get married.

Oh for Christ's sake.........

Adoringfan......

My husband and I have a couple that we are friends with. We've known them for almost 10 years now. Before I met the wife, who is now my best friend, her hubby came into a club I worked at once. And do you know what he said to me? Don't tell ___ because she will leave me if she found out that I was here. 10 years later, I'm keeping a secret from my best friend that would end her marriage, and our friendship if she knew about it. She knows what I do by the way.

But anyway, for her it's her husband being around other women that is the problem. She's a little insecure, but with absolutely no reason to be. This is just her though. I can't speak for your wife.

If you're looking for insight or advice, I would ask your wife. Has she told you why she doesn't like SC's or doesn't want you visiting them?

I'll give you my honest opinion though. I think you need to take a step back and weigh the situation you have here. Is the itch you've had since you were a teen really worth more than your marriage?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

If you really have that much of an issue with the woman you're with NOT being ok with you going to strip clubs, divorce her. Really, if you are THAT upset about it, you need to find someone who can share your kink. Otherwise, just keep it a secret, and keep on going. If you're at least half way intelligent, she'll never find out.

And yes, maybe that's bad, but I honestly think there are some things better left not told in relationships. If you know it's something that's going to cause a huge issue and you know you won't get found out, why start extra drama by bringing it up? And if it becomes a big enough issue that you MUST tell her, then do it, and if she divorces you then really, it wasn't mean to be. Because life is too short to really have to lie and decieve people. I mean, if it's something small, and you really only go three times a year, fuck it. I'd personally just keep quiet. But if it reall bothers you and CONTINUES to become more of an issue, maybe you should move on. Or get therepy. OR consider the fact that maybe YOU THINK she'd freak out, but maybe she wouldn't. There have been MANY MANY things that men have told me about with a guilty face and I've said "And.....what? I don't care." Your woman may suprise you. So if it becomes a bigger problem, and you are ready to say "fuck it" and move on, just bring it up first. You may be suprised by the fact that your girl wants to go too, or she's not as close minded as you may think, or at least open minded enough to hear you out.

I personally don't give a rat's ass if my partner goes to strip clubs or not. I don't even really care if they make out blah blah with other people. I've even been in open relationships where they go out and have sex with other people. I am secure enough in relationships to know that if they love me, they will stick with me, regardless of who they sexually lust after. Because LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS aren't JUST about sex, and they definately aren't even CLOSE to being half about sex. Sex and love and all that are all completely different things. I often times fantasize about being with other men or women when I'm with my partner but that doesn't mean I don't want them--it's just fantasy stuff and fun things and stuff that keeps sex interesting. Because after awhile, you NEED that little jolt of something new to keep the sex alive--TRUST ME, it IS NEEDED--because after awhile, having sex with the same person, even if you love them WITH ALL YOUR HEART, becomes boring. IT just happens. If you eat filet mignon every night, it may still be tasty, but after awhile, because you have it all the time, it gets boring. You want a cheeseburger, or mac and cheese, or SOMETHING to change it up. So it only makes sense that at some point in a relationship, even if you are satisfied, that you are going to look outside of the relationship for stimulation. It's ONLY HUMAN NATURE.

And anyone who can't understand this is completely close minded and in denial. Or they really truly are happy being monogamous with one person for all of their life. If this is the case, I'd like to meet them to examine their head, because I'm inclined to think they are a robot, or at least lobotomized. I think a lot of this "You are cheating by looking at another woman" or "If you fantasize about another girl you are going to hell" comes from, yet again, Christianity and all the sort of conservative upbringings of people across America. These ideals, while lofty, are NOT realisitic and they cause more harm than good, because they don't allow people to be HUMAN. They maintain this super high standard of behavior that stifles and creates lethargy and bitterness in humans, instead of allowing us to just live and be happy.

All in all, find a woman who can understand you. A woman who can understand sexuality and be realistic about it. If you have to lie in a relationship, chances are it won't work out. I'm saying this from personal experience too. I mean, it CAN, because whoever said "all lies get caught one day" obviously was a bad liar, and you CAN go forever and lie and never get caught but at the end of the day, is it really worth all that effort when you could just be honest and happy with another person?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *~Angel~* View Post
    Exactly what Verfulgung says. I mean how would u feel if your woman went to go see a bunch of male strippers do a show, and then come backes home and ravishes you?

(^^nvr mind u would prbly enjoy that)
    I think you're missing your own point. Maybe he WOULD enjoy that. Are we saying his wife is "right" not to want him in the clubs and he would be "wrong" for being OK with it?

Adoringfan, you and your wife have different boundaries. A lot of people hold the belief that once you are married you no longer have any right to your own personal sexuality -- your sexuality now belongs to the other person or to the marriage. A lot of other people do not hold this belief, and would like to retain some right to their own private sexual enjoyment. It would be great if people would actually discuss what marriage means to them before getting married, instead of taking life's biggest commitment for granted. Oh, well.

Probably, it is healthier in the long run for you to have some conversations with your wife where you talk about sex and boundaries and sort a few things out. If you really don't feel you could have those conversations with her without bringing on hysteria and divorce, that's not saying a lot for your marriage, now is it?

In the meanwhile, you're not alone. I venture to say that the majority of men who got to clubs are doing so without the knowledge and permission of their wives. Jealousy and insecurity and marital distance are what make this industry run.

Thanks

Black Widow:

I've got to complement you on your knowledge of the human species, Are you a licensed therapist too? I also must note that your post in the contact thread was spot on about why most men go to Strip Clubs. You described me and my friends motives for going to Canada too a T!

Thanks for all your contributions, BTW, do you have a blog or something?

Veteran Member Christyismyalias's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^Agreed. Well said Black Widow
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil-W View Post
    So I think higher contact levels are killing stripping as a form of entertainment. Phil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoser View Post
    It's a shame the grinding lapdances have taken stripclubs to the level most of them are presently at.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,713 Posts

Yeah Black_Widow is The Bomb

But I mean how would u feel if your woman was getting all hot and heavy watching a bunch of hot muscular naked men do a show at a strip club?

There you have it.

The question is, can the OP really take it as well as dish it out? It's one thing to say "I wouldn't mind if she went to a male stripclub.', but quite another to wait for her to come home and then she smells like another guy and guess what, he's been rubbing his dick all over her kitty for extended periods of time through micromillimeters of fabric, and he's been feeling her tits the whole time as well, and now she's soaking wet. Most guys wouldn't like that at all.

Then there's the 'emotional cheating' Athena mentions, which from the sounds of it the OP isn't getting into. Those are the guys with ATF's, they won't ever get dances from anyone else, they're buying them romantic bullshit, bugging them for OTC lunches, etc. Maybe the OP isn't, but a lot of guys rationalize this behavior as 'not really cheating'. But if they found out their wives just blew 500$ on a gold necklace for Rex at LeBare, they'd be plenty pissed, alright.

Not that I think we should crucify this guy for at least being honest here, if not yet with his wife. I mean if we took all the guys like this out of the clubs we'd all be making a lot less money.

Many of our respected male members' wives or girlfriends have no clue their guy is blowing hundreds or thousands of dollars on dancers, or even suspect they might belong to a website like this.

And the best advice I could offer the OP is to hope your wife might be one of those women who like going to the clubs, in which case your marriage could turn way better, real fast after a little judiciously applied honesty. Just ease her into the idea very carefully, like watching the movie Closer for instance and seeing how she reacts to the club scenes. If you pressure her and she is at all reluctant, it could backfire. OTOH, If she's got a bisexual streak she might love it, and there goes the mortgage payment, lol.
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

Thanks

I don't see the big deal about husbands going to SCs for a little fun. My fiancee and I go sometimes, he used to go alone before too, and I never cared. It's not like anything bad is happening, jeez it's like watching softcore porn. I'm not sure why a wife would immediately divorce her husband about this issue, unless he was banging someone OTC or in the CR or something. It's such a double standard... women go to male strippers and get wayyyy more physical than men do at a regular SC. I just don't get it. And if going to the SC makes someone go home all horny? They're still going home to their wife/gf/significant other. And I think that's a good thing. Most guys watch porn, as do a lot of women, and use it as a sort of foreplay. It's not cheating, it's not scummy, it's the sensual human nature.
    add me on twitter: kyrahfoxx

r.i.p cunto couture, you were dead before you even began. figs.

and go vancouver vixens. har har

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Sound like a perfect customer to me. I just LOVE the custies who tell me that my dances enhance the intimacy and lovemaking they have with their wives, particularly because they never ask me for extras, dates, etc....

Edit: lot of judgement from the other threads. Ladies, these are your BEST spending customers. Makes me start to see the point of what Golden_Rule is saying. I am glad that this customer is not one of mine. I'd be fucking PISSED if a bunch of other strippers told him to stop going to clubs, when he isn't cheating or getting extras.

Thanks

^^^ It's not like people are just approaching him out of the blue and lecturing. He came here asking for honest advice on the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    As Katherine Hepburn put it so eloquently " Nature is what we were put here to rise above"

Thanks

This thread is so old.
    The Shop - SW members get 10% off with code SWEB
    The Blog

Thanks
    Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,215 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by bsteve View Post
    Dude, your wife freaks out by you going to strip clubs, but you still do it 3-4 times a year? It upsets her to the point of divorcing you instantly, and you still do it?

Dude, did you actually read the post? His wife doesn't know he goes to strip clubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks

Woah. I feel like a dick replying to someone who won't read this 6 months later, but I obviously forgot about this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousB View Post
    I very rarely make moral judgements about people but I will make in exception in your case.If you are planning on staying with your partner until you die and are happy that you will never have the opportunity to live out your BDSM fantasies in any form ever again. Keeping in mind that this life is it - no reincarnation, do overs or afterlife. If you can say that you are never, over the next 60 odd years going to feel the slightest bit resentful then you are clearly my moral superior and I'm glad to have met your aquintance even fleetingly on a message board. Most people at some point of their lives have to make make moral compromises.
    First, yes, I am planning to stay with my partner until I die (or rather he dies, as he is 18 years older than me )... or as long as the relationship is still remotely healthy, since I don't believe in "forever", but rather "indefinitely".

Of course I feel resentful sometimes. I feel resentful when we walk the dogs and he is so much more comfortable walking on steep paths than me too - I get over it. The fact he's willing to let me sub for a stranger is quite a feat of compromise on his part, and my current plan is to hire this woman and have one vanilla session then see if he's willing to hire her to Dom me with sex.

I'm not saying this to show how cool I am wanting to hire a hooker, it's more to show that it's not impossible to work around your respective comfort levels with a willing partner. I have discussed this with him and he may be willing... I know he'd enjoy a mff threesome if he'd get over his fear of it and he's happy enough for me to sleep with some women...

Anyway, I certainly am not perfect, I have issues coming out my ears, but my main goal in life is to be fair when it comes to compromise and judgement.

No one cares but I can't leave these things alone.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Exactly what Verfulgung says. I mean how would u feel if your woman went to go see a bunch of male strippers do a show, and then come backes home and ravishes you?

(^^nvr mind u would prbly enjoy that)

But I mean how would u feel if your woman was getting all hot and heavy watching a bunch of hot muscular naked men do a show at a strip club?

That would not bother me in the least. In fact, the few times my wife and her friends have been to the male review, she came home and damn near killed me in bed. I have absolutely no problem with her going out and watching the male review as long as there is no sex involved. But, I don't have a lot of the typical insecurities that cause people to be jealous about these things.

Thanks

^^^ I think she was talking to the OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    As Katherine Hepburn put it so eloquently " Nature is what we were put here to rise above"

Thanks

Is the OP even on this board anymore?

Also, I'd like to give him kudos for saying "divorce city".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 622 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

coz we are young 20somethings therefore a sexual threat.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,958 Times in 2,483 Posts

I see this is an old thread. In a way, I can see the wife's point of view. I don't know what kind of club he frequents, but if it's one with extras, I can see her getting upset. I would be very upset if a boyfriend was frequenting one of these clubs. No contact is a different story. Years ago I had a regular who was married and his wife knew he came to see me. This was a bikini no contact club and she was fine with it. In fact he brought in his wife to meet me (weird, isn't it?). She knew I had no interest in him whatsoever and she felt better about that. If it had been a contact club then I would bet she would be upset. I don't think I'd be happy with a boyfriend/husband going to a strip bar without me knowing. I am not a nag but secrets aren't good for relationships.

Oh and CuriousB, I don't expect guys to be the breadwinner. I am educated and am fine with me being the breadwinner. Yes, I do expect men to do 50% of the housework since we both work. I don't think highly of those people (male and female) who think one spouse should work then come home and do 50% of the housework. However, I firmly believe both people should work if possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12