Thread: To fight, or not to fight. You have to tell me what you think!!

Thanks

Default To fight, or not to fight. You have to tell me what you think!!

Omg, you guys. Never in my three years dancing have I met such a catty bitch. I get along with nearly everybody. Even the petty ones, the tactless drunk ones, and the moody girls at work I can handle. 99% of the time I can let things go easily, and I avoid a lot of drama.

There's this chick at work, she's hot. Tall and slender, tan and have nice fake boobs. She is super bitchy, wow! This millionaire came in to his favorite girl (an older chick that's known him for years). He sat there with her and two of her friends. I passed by and they invited me to join them. The bitch has her laser beam eye on us all the time and is standing like feet away from the booth, just being wierd. The main girl invites her to sit down and she ignores her. No word. OMG!!! Minutes later she walks over to the couch, leans over the main girl and down to whisper something in the rich custy's ear, while flipping her hair at the girls face!!!!, and says to him "If you REALLY wanna have a good time, ditch these ugly girls and come with me" He tells her, "I think you better leave" ha! denied!
    WOW!! The main girl ALMOST kicked her ass!! You don't understand, when she leaned over she like bitchily shoved her body over her (and the other girl), and flipped her hair in her face wtf???

The main girl was strong not to fight. But she really wanted to. It took every fiber of her being to let the custy just take care of it. My hat off. Amazing.

Ok, so yesterday I'm at work and she gives me an ugly look. I don't give a shit, I'm not fighting because she mean-mugged me.

Out on the floor I see a crowd of guys standing. She's chatting up one of them. I go to them and I start talking to 3 of them, the one next to me is directing the convo. She sees me, and turns to him and starts talking to him. Like jealous I guess whatever. But she positions herself to where she's like almost right in front of me, while I'm having a convo with the others in front . She GETS IN THE WAY of our face to face convo. With her arms on his shoulders and her hips leaning towards him. I know what she's doing, she wants to piss me off and get that custy and feel above me or whatever. At this point the guy I was talking to in front of me is raising his voice just so I can hear him (loud club and this bitch is in the way), I go "Oh! wait.." and I crouch and duck underneath her arms and move to him, so she's behind me with that dude. She didn't expect that, like I was supposed be pissed and go around or something.
    So while she's behind me I feel her hip like nudge me bitchily. Like I'm in her way!! I didn't want to turn around and fight there cuz the custys would think it's me trippin. B/c she's all smiles and shit to their face. So I stand there and ignore her.

Omg you guys, just her jutting her 'no-hips' against me I felt like starting something. I don't know what I would do if she pulled that shit on me she did to that girl.

If she flipped her hair condescendingly in my face or something. I'm gonna warn the managers tonight that she got pushy on my last night, and that if she crosses the line with me I won't hesitate. If I tell them ahead of time she's a bitch, and I do end up fighting, then they can consider themselves warned.

What would you do??
    Last edited by bluelight; 08-01-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: To fight, or not to fight. You have to tell me what you think!!

I think you were right to consider that the guys would think you're "trippin." I you're asking if you should get violent with her on the floor the answer is definitely a big NO. It will only serve to make you look bad, and most likely you'd be fired and she would stay.

I don't believe in ever resorting to physical violence, though. It generally just leads to things being more out of control and improves nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    As Katherine Hepburn put it so eloquently " Nature is what we were put here to rise above"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,447 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

This is similar to a girl I was having troubles with about two months ago, she would do the exact same thing. Do know that most customers find this time of behavior tacky (from the responses I got). She's just shooting herself in the foot, but in the meantime you need to assert yourself so you knows you're not someone she can push around. I'm not sure exactly what you should do, but what I did was say to her in front of a group of customers : "Candy (not really her name), I know your pimp taught you to act that way, but it's really unbecoming." I did this with a smile on my face, like I was being sympathetic. Trust me, no one likes to spend their money on a girl if they think she's gonna give it to some dude.

Hope you can do soemthing similar to a. Let her know you won't be bullied and b. Retain a classy image by not resorting to fist fighting or a screaming match. Good luck!
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gia2608 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The best thing is, when customers notice her behavior and agree with how rude it is, tell -them- to mention it to a manager. such as:

"I came in to see X and Y pushed herself in between us and was hassling me to spend money on her"

Managers are less fond of hearing customer dissatisfaction than they are dancer dissatisfaction.. esp if said customer is known for spending money.

It also helps if you tell management yourself in a CALM and reasonable way. It's a good idea to tell other girls who are having a problem with her that they should do the same. If management starts hearing about it from various girls every single time she pulls that, they will eventually tire of it.

Thanks

Avoid fighting her at all cost on the floor. She isn't worth it and her attitude is only hurting her. I can't see how she even makes money if her hustle involves stepping on other dancers toes and being a general bitch. I can't agree more with Pretty Penny - have a customer tell management. One dancer constantly bragged about how much money she made yet she followed me around even though I was new to the club. She followed me and a girl I was friendly with up to the VIP area where these two guys were hanging out. While we were on stage she started talking shit about the other girl. The guy was so annoyed he complained to the hostess (ok I suggested that idea to him lol) and she was banned from the VIP section.
    Don't sink to her level but if she bothers a customer don't be shy about suggesting he complain to management.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

^Seriously. Not to sound like a total cunt, but whenever customers bitch to me about a dancer I'm like "Honey I can't do anything about it, you need to tell a manager". It's my passive-aggressive-way-to-get-girls-fired.

AND, there's nothing wrong with it. So long as you aren't telling the customer to do it/making shit up. If he's honestly pissed about the behavior, encouraging him to let someone know isn't really "wrong".

Thanks

^ Oh he was honestly annoyed I just let him know how he could handle it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,434 Times in 977 Posts

Girls like that shouldn't be dancing. Every other job I worked at before I was a dancer, I dealt with jealous catty girls like that. I always thought dancers were much more above that kind of behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by AznExtasy View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can say that again.. not just on here but men in general. Guys are so damn lame, the only way they can halfway make up for it is by opening their wallets.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Tools

Thanks

stupid bitches!!! its so hard not to just go up to them slap pimp slap them in the face. how your describing her reminds me of meagen from rock of love 2 and and the outcome in charm school 2 where sharron gets tired of and fucks her up. i think she'll mess with the wrong person and you'll get your revenge through that girl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I agree with shinysugar. Another girl with nothing to lose will take care of her one day and she'll have her hat handed to her. Just be patient. In the meantime, just laugh it off as much as you can in front of customers to further point out how tacky she is!
    The Official Sandra London Website and Blog

My Live and Grind Emporium:

Listen to Playtime with Sandra Radio.

Thanks

i've been dealing with lots of extremely cut throat girls recently... =< yesterday this dude paid me for a dance, handed me the money, i stood up and took his hand and this other girl
    (drunk as fuck looked like by her eyes) just sat on him and i didn't argue and he didn't really do anything, maybe he didn't know what too do, i sat there for another three songs then said too his friend that i had to go do something and would be back shortly. Less than ten minutes later they all left. His other friend that I was talking with too, another girl just came up to him and started giving him free table dances while I was talking too him. This is constant but I've just been ignoring them and going to other customers eventually i just find somebody they don't fuck with and usually can get a few dances off of them but total wtf. I don't really want to fight or go to management because I haven't even been here a month and have already had lots of Drama with girls and me. =<

~~sorry that was random

Veteran Member dancinslifoxxx17's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't do anything at all. Ignore her. She's feeding off the negativity. But, if she's in the dressing room and pulls a bitch move.. bust her in the throat. That should make her think twice about being a bitch. lol seriously. Just ignore her. I'm surprised this is your first run in with trash like that. Most of them are just seeing how far they can push you. I wouldn't fight; but, I'd pull her aside and give her a WTF is your problem speech. I also wouldn't say anything to management about things like this. They don't care and don't want to hear about dancer drama.
    It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird

Blessed Be