Thread: Dancing in fully nude clubs

Thanks

Default Dancing in fully nude clubs

If its okay for me to ask how do some of you ladies do or say while iN a topless dance or nude dance do you like to talk dirty to a custie? Or what you have done?(sexually) Do you stay quiet? Do u like to grind? Or air dance. Im very curious u guys dont have to answer if u dont want but i usually talk about a fake fantasy grind for 3 seconds turn around its over or not

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

Default Re: Dancing in fully nude clubs

I really don't like talking dirty to customers, but if they obviously want it I'll do it.

I don't LIKE to grind but its sort of expected in my club.

Featured Member
    Thanks

i will only grind if i am doing a topless dance.

also, the farthest i will go with talking dirty are things like, you like it like that baby? or threaten to shove my panties in their mouth if they try to lick me again...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Surprise For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a question related to the topic. In a nude club, do you HAVE to go topless? I'm thinking about switching to nude soon and I have natural 36 DDs and I don't like the natural sag.
    Ain't nothing more important than the mula!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

^you want to wear a top in a nude club???

You have to get naked dude.

Thanks

I work in a nude club, and I don't talk dirty ever. I don't consider it part of my job, and I find guys are pretty quiet and attentive when I give private dances. We are a not contact club...so the most I really do is breath heavy and make like, "mmmm" noises. lol I don't know if the other girls talk dirty, or what they do....but it isn't part of my "act"

Featured Member hot4ablackchick's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't talk dirty either. I just fell silly. I give a standard dance, a bit of air, a bit of grind. I give dances fully nude, I just don't grind my vagina on them, I use my buttcheeks.
    CARMEN IS HOTT 4 A BLACK CHICK!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ViolaStrings View Post
    Why does he have a headset on his head, like Janet Jackson or some shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    why does Janet Jackson have a headset on her head?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hot4ablackchick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Talking dirty sounds like an extra to me. I'm too honest and not a very good actress.

When guys talk dirty to me I just do the smile and nod thing or some times I giggle or try to say something clever. Other than that I just say hmmm that sounds like fun and smile. Or say ooo I like that.

I can talk dirty for money. Only when I mean it with a boy that I like.

Veteran Member Christyismyalias's Avatar
    Thanks

I work in a nude club. It's air dances and I don't grind ever.. It's not expected nor do they want us doing it. There are a lot of rules (thank god) and yes you have to get fully nude.
    The only difference between a nude club and topless is the you have to be more careful b/c getting violated in a nude club is much more personal and invading. So you have to watch your back and stay on your toes at all times.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,024 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by MsLayne View Post
    I have a question related to the topic. In a nude club, do you HAVE to go topless? I'm thinking about switching to nude soon and I have natural 36 DDs and I don't like the natural sag.
    You could always take your bottoms off first and save your top for the very end until you're more comfortable with your breasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    i am losing my fucking mind and i really just want this chloroform dream because i think that would just get me right with jesus.

Thanks

I work nude and I don't really talk dirty, I've never been into dirty talk OTC so I would just feel silly if I tried. If a guy starts talking dirty I will pretend to be into it ("mmmm I like that, what else do you want to do to me?" etc). I don't really grind too much either, although some girls at my club pretty much grind for the entire dance. I did this too when I started but have found that customers buy more dances (from me at least) if I give more sensual dances. So I mostly do the same things you would do in any topless club, extended eye contact, caress their arms/neck/hair, breathe in their ears, etc. The main difference between my nude dances and a topless dance is that I will sometimes rub my pussy/touch myself. But only sometimes-some customers are REALLY into it, and others don't seem to notice or care. It takes a little trial and error to figure it out.

Also, at my club we each have a scarf that we put over customers laps during a dance. This is supposed to be protection for us, since custys get dances from multiple girls and this way we don't come into contact with other girls bodily fluids during a dance. Plus it is an extra layer of fabric between us and the custy.

Quote Originally Posted by Christyismyalias View Post
    IThe only difference between a nude club and topless is the you have to be more careful b/c getting violated in a nude club is much more personal and invading. So you have to watch your back and stay on your toes at all times.
    This is VERY VERY true! Some customers will even try to stick dollars in your crack when you are onstage/collecting tips! So be very, very careful!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,157 Posts

dirty talk from the customers disturbs me. I grind to an extent in the private rooms. Sometimes i will get a customer what when i grind will say things like "oh baby that feels good keep doing that" which makes me uncomfortable. My strategy for dealing with dirty talk is to basically ignore it and limit the moves that seem to trigger it. Usually the customer picks up that it is making me feel awkward and then shuts up and lets me do my job.
    The best thing i have heard in a strip club to date:
    customer: we should get married right now! we should get a shotgun marriage!
    me: uhh... i think you are misunderstanding what a shotgun marriage means. A shotgun marriage means you knock me up and my daddy shows up at your door with a gun and forces you to marry me and raise the baby. You mean elope.
    customer: hmm... nah actually i will take the shotgun marriage. At least then we would be having sex.

Thanks

^^ word. i think imma be like that too. i cant imagine me just talking dirty to a stranger..its already personal and intimate enough just dancing specifically for them.. but shit, if u throw in a hundred or so i can throw in a "u like that big daddy". lol. but on my own, hell naw. i barely say shit like that to my fiance.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Christyismyalias View Post
    I work in a nude club. It's air dances and I don't grind ever.. It's not expected nor do they want us doing it. There are a lot of rules (thank god) and yes you have to get fully nude.
    The only difference between a nude club and topless is the you have to be more careful b/c getting violated in a nude club is much more personal and invading. So you have to watch your back and stay on your toes at all times.
    I have worked in this club and I lovvvvveeeedddddd ittttt. I despise grinding. I also will not make noises of any sexual manner. But I do smile a lot, make eye contact etc.

Air dance for nude is where it's at, yo.

Thanks

^^ ahah. i hella dig u.

Thanks

I work in a nude club, but you're only nude during the second song of your stage set. Dances are done topless, and you're required to wear an outfit on the floor.

I hate talking dirty to customers.. if it's a regular that I'm cool with I'll make jokes with them and be playful. But serious dirty talk just makes me want to puke in my mouth. I can't do it with a straight face..

I do grind, but it's light and appropriate for the club. My dances start off with little contact and get better as the songs go by. My dancing has been described as "sensuous" by many of my customers. You don't need to talk dirty or grind for the entire song to evoke intimacy. It can be done with lots of eye contact, slow fluid movement, breathing in their ear, brushing your cheek against theirs, leaning in close etc..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lola_sinn View Post
    The main difference between my nude dances and a topless dance is that I will sometimes rub my pussy/touch myself. But only sometimes-some customers are REALLY into it, and others don't seem to notice or care. It takes a little trial and error to figure it out.
    I totally use this to upsell my dances!

I'll be like "You wanna see my cookie? " And then I'll move my g-string to the side and pretend I'm touching my clit. It's so dark in the dance area that the guy can't really see much anyway.. but some guys are just really happy to know you're doing whatever down there.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to *Jade*Love For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Jade*Love View Post
    I totally use this to upsell my dances!

I'll be like "You wanna see my cookie? " And then I'll move my g-string to the side and pretend I'm touching my clit. It's so dark in the dance area that the guy can't really see much anyway.. but some guys are just really happy to know you're doing whatever down there.
    i totally use this to sell more dances. i always whisper, ohhh you're turning me on bby, ohhh, i think i might cum, lets keep dancing, i'm so hot right now... etc.

the i might cum line ALWAYS, ALWAYS gets him to buy the additional dance...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Surprise For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

I covered the range, depending on customer rapport and club environment. airdance only, light occasional grind, medium grind, full grind. there was very little dirty talking. probably a texas thing.

i worked in clubs where no-contact stage money was relevant, so lap dance contact was very much dependent on my personal whim.

Veteran Member Christyismyalias's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mediocrity View Post
    I have worked in this club and I lovvvvveeeedddddd ittttt. I despise grinding. I also will not make noises of any sexual manner. But I do smile a lot, make eye contact etc.

Air dance for nude is where it's at, yo.

Absolutely. I have never worked in a grinding club and I count that as a blesssing. I've worked in clubs where there is grinding but never a full contact hard grinding club.
    Air dancing is DEFINITELY where it's at Although lately it's getting harder and harder.. People are just expecting more and MORE.... ugh
    If you don't mind my asking, why did you leave and would you ever come back, since you talk about it so well? It's very up and down right now, but I guess everywhere is.

trishaxxxo

yep I do air dances nude, if the guy really wants grinding and is buying several dances I will grind on his knee/leg a little bit, but never his crotch.

RE: dirty talking- I used to do phone sex for a living so I am not only unphased when they talk dirty, I'm great at talking dirty back. I do a little for free but make them pay an extra $10 on a $20 dance if they really want to talk dirty. I tell them what I used to do and i don't think i've ever been turned down by a guy who started the dirty talk. I got this tip from another girl and it has made me a lot of extra $$

I resent someone thinking of this as an extra- it's not illegal and it's not physical, you can't really compare a little naughty whisper in someone's ear with a hand job, ick. and it is a good way to hold your own in a club where girls are letting guys touch, grinding etc if you don't want to do that stuff. just charge EXTRA for it if you're going to really talk nasty- don't give it away for free, it's not fair to the other girls and you will be selling yourself short

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,024 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by JbM85 View Post
    If its okay for me to ask how do some of you ladies do or say while iN a topless dance or nude dance do you like to talk dirty to a custie? Or what you have done?(sexually) Do you stay quiet? Do u like to grind? Or air dance. Im very curious u guys dont have to answer if u dont want but i usually talk about a fake fantasy grind for 3 seconds turn around its over or not
    I won't initiate dirty talk. But I'll listen patiently and feign interest.
    In topless dances I grind... but I try and do it more with thigh than anything.
    In nude dances I may grind a little... but I mostly make a big show like "Oh hey! Look at my junk! It's so nice over here... not touching you... in any way... but you can see it! and you want it!"
    Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    i am losing my fucking mind and i really just want this chloroform dream because i think that would just get me right with jesus.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DesuvsDeath For This Useful Post: