Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to turn "Can I have your phone number baby" into "Of course I want a lap dance!"

Thanks

Default How to turn "Can I have your phone number baby" into "Of course I want a lap dance!"

I've been working for about a week as a stripper. I've been doing pretty well so far, but every single night I run into customers who want my phone number or want to take me out on a date when I ask them if they want a private dance. Does anyone have some good tips about how to turn this around into selling a dance?

Thanks

Default Re: How to turn "Can I have your phone number baby" into "Of course I want a lap danc

I tell them i only ever go out with guys i meet from the club that i trust and the way they earn my trust is to come in regularly and spend money on me. That sure as hell sorts the wheat from the chaff. They're like 'screw that'.

I find guys who want to take me out or want to give me their number arent really interested in buying dances. They want a freebie. It's a good sign when they ask that that they arent all that interested - they just want to pick up a dancer.

Oh, something i did tonight when a guy wanted to give me his number i said 'we can't accept numbers when there's so many people/cameras watching. i'll only accept it if you hide it in a tip.' So he gave me $10. Ha.

Thanks

Default Re: How to turn "Can I have your phone number baby" into "Of course I want a lap danc

^^^lmao!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to taylormadison For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lol. I am totaly going to try the security camera line tomorow night. I usualy reply "that in my experiance men never appreciate anything they can get easily, and that if you want my number your going to have to work for it."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ScarletRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaaa View Post
    Oh, something i did tonight when a guy wanted to give me his number i said 'we can't accept numbers when there's so many people/cameras watching. i'll only accept it if you hide it in a tip.' So he gave me $10. Ha.
    you are a genius

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 2,024 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

I've done that a few times.
    Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    i am losing my fucking mind and i really just want this chloroform dream because i think that would just get me right with jesus.

Thanks

"
    Oh, something i did tonight when a guy wanted to give me his number i said 'we can't accept numbers when there's so many people/cameras watching. i'll only accept it if you hide it in a tip.' So he gave me $10. Ha."

^lol hottt. You are made of win.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

When a guy asks for my number with obviously no intention of spending, ie he says he is broke or poor, I just run away real fast and move on to the next customer. No point in explaining to him anything when every second of my time is valuable to me.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmefatale88 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by femmefatale88 View Post
    When a guy asks for my number with obviously no intention of spending, ie he says he is broke or poor, I just run away real fast and move on to the next customer. No point in explaining to him anything when every second of my time is valuable to me.
    The last night I worked at the dump I just left pulled one of these excuses on me. By that time I was sick of that place instead of running away when he said he couldn't afford strip clubs I said "Oh, then you'll want to go to the place across the street", so of course he says "What's across the street?", (assuming it's some magical club where everything is free for the broke jackasses), and I replied "A vacant lot".

Thanks

i always say they have to buy at least one 50 dollar dance, which is a nude 3 for 1, before i wll give them my number, it has worked every time
    "I need a Win Dixie grocery bag full of money right now to the vip section...."

Thanks

of course the guys that have asked me for my number arent serious customers they may come in one more time and if they text me ill answer but i never tell them that i will meet them or anything, all i say is if you give me a dance, at least one of as ose said above, then you can have my number, i tell them to text me as im busy an dont have alot of time to talk on the phone, then some of them text me some dont, if they do then i respond and have made a cople of those guys my regulars, the others just give up after they realize im not oing to mee them somewhere and fuck them.
    "I need a Win Dixie grocery bag full of money right now to the vip section...."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to chitownchick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Reminder Re: How to turn "Can I have your phone number baby" into "Of course I want a lap danc

Glad I found this thread! I gotta remember these tips. I coulda used these good ones the other night when I had too many brokies approach me.

Get this: I even had a guy tell me that he couldn't buy dances from me because he liked me too much! (hmph!) So, I told him that if he really liked me he would want to help me by spending money on me, but he kept following me, asking for my number. Since he didn't get it I said, "You're taking money from me by wasting my time with this. I don't think you like me at all." Another guy was happy to get dances with me as soon as mr. cheap-o walked off. His loss was someone else's gain! LOL Overall, it turned out to be an okay night

Thanks
    Thanked 11,525 Times in 3,674 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I tell guys if they want to take me out on a date, they have to compensate for my time. That they'd have to pay me an (x-amout of money) for my day out. If not, spend a lot of money on you in the club.

OR, that you don't give out your number like it's a regular bar. This is an entertainment business.

OR, you can give them the club's phone number with your stage name on it.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have guys trying to take me home all the time, sometimes asking me to name a price. I have NO INTENTION EVER of doing that. Ew gross. Randoms. Anyways, depending on the guy - you have to feel it out a bit, how drunk he is etc, but I usually say something to the effect of: "Now I have guys telling me they want to take me home all the time. I need to know you are serious. You better show me with a tip now." And then I pout a bit or something. I've gotten guys to give me hundreds this way.

But the number in the tip thing is genius! I've told guys I can't give them my number because of cameras, and they usually drop it. But I'm gonna try that little trick now

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 730 Posts

If a guy mentions at any point whatsoever that he is broke you just get up and leave. Or if you want to be polite you can tell them that you appreciate their honesty but you're working so you need to spend time on paying customers. Haha.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lokikola For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,387 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

Option 1: Once I know you better! Tee hee!

Option 2: I don't do the phone thing. Here's my skype name!

Option 3: Club number

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4everresolutions For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Love the put your number in a tip idea hell I made it my siggy!

Loving these tips.

I have given broke guys my old Magic Jack number with a message giving my club schedule, and an encouragement to buy dances. Pretty much a "I'm not interested unless you pay message" but I was sweet and perky about it.

Saying things like "well if you want to take me out a fancy date, why not get to know me now. Don't you want me naked on your lap tonight?" a little pouty "what's the cost of a lap dance compared to an expensive night on the town?" either they walk or make excuses or they buy the dance. Pretty much working their ego, guys like feeling like a big shot.
    Now that's thinking green!

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kissykins For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I tried this when some guy was telling me how Im not like other girls and he was so confused. He asked if he was supposed to write his number on a dollar bill. He also wanted me to sit on his lap to get to know me before a dance. His breath smelled and i couldn't understand him. Rough night.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 Times in 954 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

^Ewww, he sounds nasty.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,895 Times in 746 Posts

This has only worked a few times for me, but I've been able to get 7 dances in a row by telling customers I'll give them a digit for every dance. This only works if they're a serious customer who you've already established rapport with, of course. I just make up a fake number and when it doesn't work they usually assume that they misheard me. Most of the time they don't remember it at all.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lol1337a For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[QUOTE=SashaRae;2308608 He asked if he was supposed to write his number on a dollar bill.[/QUOTE]

No he should write it on a $100 bill.If he wants you to call him...haha

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britchick85 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,459 Times in 11,568 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Love this thread!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 341 Posts

I used to have little business cards that had a number that went straight to voicemail. When you called, it just said, "Hey there! Thx for calling! Come see me this week on ______ nights after 8!" When it got close to my b-day, I left instructions to bring me presents. When guys asked for my number, I'd tell them that I had cards, but couldn't hand then out on the floor, but that I could give him one in VIP. I'd always mention it had a sexy pic of my on it. Sometimes this would work... Some guys were into the souvenir/photo aspect of the card as much as the #. If they'd ask for one without getting a VIP, I'd just say, "I'm so sorry. I'm running low--I've got to save them for my private dances."

I also worked at a club where the girls gave me a # to give to real a-holes. When you called it, you got a message that said something like, "Eat shit and die! No one can stand you!" Then you could hear a bunch of women cackling in the background. It was kinda extreme, but I'll admit, I used it a few times. (Kinda wish I still had that #. Like for jerks I meet in the real world...)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,566 Times in 4,386 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

I give them the # to the local morgue.
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,459 Times in 11,568 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine.Doll View Post
    I used to have little business cards that had a number that went straight to voicemail. When you called, it just said, "Hey there! Thx for calling! Come see me this week on ______ nights after 8!" When it got close to my b-day, I left instructions to bring me presents. When guys asked for my number, I'd tell them that I had cards, but couldn't hand then out on the floor, but that I could give him one in VIP. I'd always mention it had a sexy pic of my on it. Sometimes this would work... Some guys were into the souvenir/photo aspect of the card as much as the #. If they'd ask for one without getting a VIP, I'd just say, "I'm so sorry. I'm running low--I've got to save them for my private dances."

I also worked at a club where the girls gave me a # to give to real a-holes. When you called it, you got a message that said something like, "Eat shit and die! No one can stand you!" Then you could hear a bunch of women cackling in the background. It was kinda extreme, but I'll admit, I used it a few times. (Kinda wish I still had that #. Like for jerks I meet in the real world...)
    Love it, brilliant!!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast