Thread: Dancerswealth

Thanks
    Thanked 1,810 Times in 586 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

Default Dancerswealth

Do you think it would be beneficial to buy dancerswealth a few months before I decide to start dancing? Or would that be a waste because I hadn't actually experienced the club scene yet and developed a style?

I was thinking I could buy it and try to learn from it while I'm getting into shape and such.
    If you are willing to do for one year what other's won't, you can spend a lifetime doing what other's cant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Default Re: Dancerswealth

if you buy it before you are employed, i don't think you can write it off in taxes (its a 100 dollar purchase - its definitely worth the deduction)

I think if you read hustle hut, you'll have definitely enough information to start off.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue_Dust_Bunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

I noticed it's $99 to sign up, and $19.99/month thereafter.

It is now an online interactive course? You don't get anything mailed to you anymore?

and I noticed you will either fail or pass the "course". What is that about? Sounds intense!
    If you are willing to do for one year what other's won't, you can spend a lifetime doing what other's cant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

As far as I know there isnt a fail or pass. What you get is a bunch of videos showing you how to read customers and how to sell to them in Dancer Wealth. I think it would be beneficial to see some of it before you start working. But it wont start clicking until you are actually working. You have to practice what you learn. It is beneficial to also buy the book that goes with the course if you want an organized way to keep notes.
    I didnt know that you could write it off on taxes. Im going to try that. I really liked the program and they do add to it occasionally. Im going to buy the Dancer Wise pretty soon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DancingDaisy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 901 Posts

Yes, there is no "fail" or "pass;" this isn't a certification or anything like that. DancerWealth focuses on identifying a customer's personality type, and then trying to sell to him using one of several different techniques targeted towards his specific type. It also gives you tips on how to change up things like your sentence structure and word use so he's more likely to say "yes." Honestly, although these techniques aren't particularly complicated, I imagine it would be overwhelming for you to worry about starting stripping, AND try to use this program simultaneously. You can certainly purchase it, but you shouldn't be too concerned about implementing these strategies when you're just getting the hang of the job in general.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firemaiden04 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Thanks for the input guys! I think I'll just focus on being a mommy and then worry about the dancing a few months later.

This is where i long to be: La Isla Bonita
    Thanks

I think that using this product before you dance will send you into the club with the right mindset to make money.

I wish I had understood sales concepts when I first started instead of just attacking the stage and wondering why I wasn't bankin,lol.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cadencetyme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks for your interest in DancerWealth, Laurisa!

Under section 195 of the IRS code
    , You can write off any purchases up to $50,000 incurred while starting a business, and that time period includes up to 18 months prior to actually earning a profit.

We are working on a brand new version of the Home Study Course for entertainers who do not have Internet access, but it will be more costly than the online course simply because we have to purchase the mp4 video players to load the program onto (who wants a binder full of CDs?) The online version is much more cost effective for entertainers who are on a budget.

You can try the online course for just $5.99. Even though you aren't dancing yet, if you were the trial version gives you two strategies to use TONIGHT to make more money. We have LOTS of free information on the web to get you prepped for your audition as well. Check out Dancer101 and Dancer201

Cadence hit the nail on the head, we get you prepped with the proper mindset BEFORE you ever walk into the club. I call it the SuperStripper Zone.

I do suggest you read through Hustle Hut, there's lots of info to get you started... but you won't find any of DancerWealth 2.0 copyrighted material, just the stuff from the old course.
    Rebecca Avalon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Thanks Britney, I wasn't aware that you can claim business expenses before you actually start working. I will definitely keep that in mind when deciding when I should purchase your program. I most definitely have access to the internet, and the online version sounds great. I was talking to my boyfriend about your program and he said that sounds great. (I told him about DancerWise too). I'm excited to see what your programs have to offer, and I have heard nothing but positive reviews.

I'd say about 8 weeks after I have my child I'll be ready to take my mind off motherhood and that will give me about 10 weeks to study with your course. I'm going to be working in an area with lots of extras girls and since I HAVE TO be a clean dancer. (I will be breastfeeding, and STDs can be transmitted through breastmilk--which is a bodily fluid). Even if I wasn't breastfeeding, it would still be important to me to stay true to my morals and my boyfriend. I really hope that your course can get me up to date on my hustle and make me ready to compete with the dancers that are offering cheap sex.

If not, I'll probably look into dancing in Canada and apply your program there!
    Thank you so much!

- Laurisa

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Congratulations on your upcoming motherhood! I wish you the best of luck and am here when you are ready to get started
    Rebecca Avalon