Thread: how do i get rid...

Thanks

Default how do i get rid...

of the little belly chub bit, i dont get it! Im toned (for the most part) i excersize properly (ie concentrated activity) 3 times a week and i do sit ups, stretches etc at home most/every other night, given that ill be working fri/sat from now on...all i want to know is how do i slim down my thighs (they are too muscley for my liking, i want to look sleeker, if that makes sense) and the tiiiiny little belly flab that will not go no matter how many sit ups i do! Help! Dont get me wrong i looove my body an how i look, i must be to walk around in my undies and be happy! But i kno itll boost my earnings if i look better, and you girls are the girls who will kno!

What to cut out/supplements/vitamins etc? Ive thought abt fat strippers but im not sure? I go swimming twice a week (hour solid each time) Pole fitness lessons, i also do a bit of yoga and a dvd excersize video called 'pump it up' (youtube it!) I dont rly eat what qualifies as bad food and i dont drink vast quantities at all, so i dnt kno what to do! ANy diffeent kinds of excersize i shud involve myself in? I dont want to join the gym before xmas/if at all (really i want my own pole but i have to move out of home first!!)

Thank yoooou, any help/advice/info wud be appreciated!

x x x

Thanking you in advance!
    ''I love fake boobs''
    ''They're not fake! I grew them myself!''

Thanks

Default Re: how do i get rid...

Body contouring (liposuction) is the only way to spot reduce.

Thanks

For your thighs, increase your aerobics and concentrate on yoga or other stretching exercises.

Since I don't know what your BMI is, for the belly roll you just need to really watch what goes in your mouth. Body builders use a low carb diet about 6 weeks before a competition to get really lean, limiting carbs to low glycemic index vegetables only. No rice or potatoes or pasta. Maybe some oatmeal (plain, no sugar or fruit) once a week.

Also try calorie cycling. Where you eat very low calories one day, and add 500 or so the next then back to low calorie the next and so on. That'll keep your body from slowing your metabolism and speed fat loss.

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Be mindful when you do sit-ups and crunches, it is possible to build outward. When doing them, suck in as much as you can and your muscle will build inward, reducing the bulky bits.

Belly dancing is king for cutting down belly flab and also helps immensely with your stage performances You'll learn to move in ways you never thought were even possible! The shimmying is a huge contributor for getting rid of belly flab, cellulite, and skinnying down your thighs. You can learn the basics from home and practice anytime, anywhere. At work, at your computer, lying in bed, in the shower, just wiggle and shimmy and swivel, and practice those butterflies and belly rolls at all times of the day

Also consider that perhaps it's just just your mind being your worst critic. Most people probably wouldn't even notice unless you said something.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Downward facing dog into a head stand. For pole dancing, do sit ups while on the pole and slightly up it, go back touch hands to floor, pause, and sit back up. Also lunge w/side twist.
    That being said, I recently looked at some year ago photos, pre baby, my horrible stomache that I hated then is adorable now. I just didn't realise it. A little pooch is cute, and makes you look fertile.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to susie2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 2,024 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Belly flab only goes away by losing over-all body fat.
    Doesn't matter how many sit-ups or crunches you do... the problem isn't that the muscles aren't toned... the problem is that you've got a layer of fat on top of the muscle.
    Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    i am losing my fucking mind and i really just want this chloroform dream because i think that would just get me right with jesus.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,293 Posts
    My Mood
    Sick

^ yup agreed. You cannot spot target except with surgery. But the comment about doing sit ups properly is true. Your stomach is just your problem area. We all have them. Unfortunately this is the last place you will lose weight from. Work on your diet and stick to it.

Thanks

This is why i LOVE this place! Proper helpful advice! Everybody else just goes ''oh dont be silly blah blah blah! Im going to try the calorie wotsit thing and definetly have a go at the belly dancing! It is me being critical coz ppl comment on that i have a flat tummy, my mum thinks its genetic as my sister has exactly the same thing (she's just taller and slimmer!) My BMI is 22, im 5,3 and weigh abt 124lbs (which is i think a little big, but i dunno, i look healthy i spose!)

Will see how it goes, maybe just cutting out a little bit more!? We shall see! Thank you all!
    ''I love fake boobs''
    ''They're not fake! I grew them myself!''

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

I'm a certified trainer and group fitness instructor and agree with the above: you cannot spot reduce, all you can do it trick your body into burning the fat by doing two things:
    1. consuming less calories than you expend
    2. exercising in the aerobic zone when your glycogen levels are depleted.
    Rebecca Avalon

Thanks

I agree that you cannot spot reduce. I have the same kind of issue so I am doing the Bar Method. Supposedly it will give you a leaner-Pilates/Yoga type look. I'll let you know!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    2. exercising in the aerobic zone when your glycogen levels are depleted.
    How do you know when thats happened?
    A civilian spends money to look good
    A stripper looks good to make money
    A civilian may be after your wage
    A stripper laughs at your wage

Thanks

bumping this thread up as were all on a fitness mission for the new year!

i second the above question and am interested to see if yanyone can help out.

i do weights - then cardio nowadays. as I wanna deplete glycogen levels before hitting the treadill at a steady fat burning zone heart rate.

but how long does it take to get to that low glycogen level and how do you know?!?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzebelle View Post
    How do you know when thats happened?

You know the feeling when you've done a lot of weight lifting? Sorta tiredness in your muscles but still warm and not sore? That's the one.

Your body stores glucose in your liver and muscles for rapid pick up purposes. It's not until you deplete these resources that you can actually start burning fat.

I find high protein diets helps with getting to the spot faster when I work out.

It sounds harsh but, when you feel like you've used up your fuel, it's time to boogie.

Thanks

up your Cardio (running, biking, dancing , jump rope ect.. )and lower you fat intake 6pack abs/ losing weight from your midsection only happen that way naturally. If not get lipo or a tummy tuck. Or do corset waist training.
    "Happiness does not depend on material things, but on having others pay for them"
    "Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition"

Add Me To Your MySpace Friend's List