Thread: T-backs

Thanks

Default T-backs

Is it that big of a deal if I don't wear one? I have tiny panties and booty shorts. Isn't that good enough? I am trying to avoid having to shave down there. I trim it up really nicely, so it isn't of chewbacca proportions. However no matter if I shave, wax, or pluck with tweezers, I get ingrown hairs. I even exfoliate big time afterwards with a loofa/one of those scratcy scub pads and like antibacterial scrub for acne. My hair is just too kinky so when it grows back it gets inflamed like a zit. I know someone said something about deoderant, but I am afraid it won't really work because my hair texture is just that bad lol.

Thanks

Default Re: T-backs

They make these interesting panty/thong things that are sort of ribbed in the back so that they kinda transform and allow you to wear them however you want. No idea how comfortable they are, but it may help. Hope it makes sense, maybe someone else knows what they're called?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Caprica6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,024 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

You're working at a topless club then, I assume?

Yeah why not? I've worked with a few girls who wore panties or booty shorts instead of tiiiny T-backs. I think that those are just generally the "minimum" for coverage... but MOST clubs will let you wear more.
    Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    i am losing my fucking mind and i really just want this chloroform dream because i think that would just get me right with jesus.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DesuvsDeath For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DesuvsDeath View Post
    You're working at a topless club then, I assume?

Yeah why not? I've worked with a few girls who wore panties or booty shorts instead of tiiiny T-backs. I think that those are just generally the "minimum" for coverage... but MOST clubs will let you wear more.
    Yes, a topless club. Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. The VIP manager said we had to wear t-backs, but I saw two girls who weren't. One had one of those itty bitty pleated skirts, and then one had the booty shorts. So, I think when I start next week I will just do that until someone bitches at me lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Caprica6 View Post
    They make these interesting panty/thong things that are sort of ribbed in the back so that they kinda transform and allow you to wear them however you want. No idea how comfortable they are, but it may help. Hope it makes sense, maybe someone else knows what they're called?

I am interested! Is this something available at a store that sells dance/clubwear?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oxSkylarxo View Post
    I am interested! Is this something available at a store that sells dance/clubwear?
    I saw a few at a local stripper shop, and one of the girls at work uses them. They look kinda weird at the store but they look fine when worn. I'll try and browse around and let you know if I come across them again.

Thanks

i was scared of the same thing when i started, i didnt think i could get it that smooth and i was scared it would show.. plus i have this scar on my ass cheek that i was sure was gonna show if i wore a tback or thong.. so i opted to boyshorts an cute little bra sets... and ppl LOVE them.. theyre little skirts with thongs built in them.. so the front is covered and my ass cheeks are still out, but u cant see my scar as much. plus, keep in mind that the lighting is a little different, so u can get away with a lot more..from afar. lol.

oh yea, and the deodorant trick works. trust.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oxSkylarxo View Post
    Yes, a topless club. Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. The VIP manager said we had to wear t-backs, but I saw two girls who weren't. One had one of those itty bitty pleated skirts, and then one had the booty shorts. So, I think when I start next week I will just do that until someone bitches at me lol.

I think you should be fine with just small panties. At my club they say the same thing, but I think it is mostly to keep you from wearing thongs that are too small like a G string.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

In Dallas you have to wear underwear that is double lined. No lace straps, and nothing see through. I dont know what city you are working in but I would go to a store where they sell dancer clothing and shoes and they should have some panties with more coverage but are still up to standard.

I had problems with the ingrown hairs too. Make sure you shave in the same direction the hair is going. I wouldnt exfoliate that area at all. If the hair gets really long, I clip the hair as close as I can with small scissors before Im going to shave. What has helped alot is some after shave specifically for the bikin area. I use Bikini Zone. They are medicated pads that you just rub or pat on after you shave. I just get them at Walgreens. For the razor I use the Gillette Venus Embrace. It has 5 blades so you dont have to make so many passes when you are shaving that area. You want to try to get the hair with only 1 or 2 swipes to keep the skin from getting irritated.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DancingDaisy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

alot of the times is like a law or ordinance for the club where the girls have to wear that stuff. the club has allowed booty shorts, and other stuff but you had to have a tback on underneath the bootyshorts or whatever else u was wearing in order to work. so at worse just get a pair and wear them under the booty shorts. also your skin mite adapt to shaving with an electric razor. when i use a reg razor i can expect itching, bumps, all kinds of irritation but when i shave with a electric razor all things are fine and if i do itch just use some hydrocortizone creame the ointment kind not the white stuff
    still here.... just in another chapter..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bluexxxtasy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2fly4awhiteguy View Post
    In Dallas you have to wear underwear that is double lined. No lace straps, and nothing see through. I dont know what city you are working in but I would go to a store where they sell dancer clothing and shoes and they should have some panties with more coverage but are still up to standard.

I had problems with the ingrown hairs too. Make sure you shave in the same direction the hair is going. I wouldnt exfoliate that area at all. If the hair gets really long, I clip the hair as close as I can with small scissors before Im going to shave. What has helped alot is some after shave specifically for the bikin area. I use Bikini Zone. They are medicated pads that you just rub or pat on after you shave. I just get them at Walgreens. For the razor I use the Gillette Venus Embrace. It has 5 blades so you dont have to make so many passes when you are shaving that area. You want to try to get the hair with only 1 or 2 swipes to keep the skin from getting irritated.
    Yeah, I am going to be working in Dallas. Well, I guess I need to go back to Electrique Boutique and find some. Are there any other stores in Dallas besides Electrique Boutique? I don't really want to order stuff online. I like to see the product in person.

I trim with those little scissors you get like in a manicure kit. Bikini zone does work pretty well. I guess I will just have to try and remember to keep applying it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluexxxtasy View Post
    alot of the times is like a law or ordinance for the club where the girls have to wear that stuff. the club has allowed booty shorts, and other stuff but you had to have a tback on underneath the bootyshorts or whatever else u was wearing in order to work. so at worse just get a pair and wear them under the booty shorts. also your skin mite adapt to shaving with an electric razor. when i use a reg razor i can expect itching, bumps, all kinds of irritation but when i shave with a electric razor all things are fine and if i do itch just use some hydrocortizone creame the ointment kind not the white stuff
    What brand of electric razor do you use?

Thanks

My club has no rules about what we wear, but if other girls are wearing shorts then id just wear those and have a t-back ready in ur bag in case someone whinges!

Whats this about a deoderant trick? Im more than intrieged, I hate my razor rash and ingrowns!
    ''I love fake boobs''
    ''They're not fake! I grew them myself!''

Thanks
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 977 Posts

Skylar, here are some t-back options that offer a little more coverage:

http://www.vickiscc.com/1179comfortw...blackonly.aspx

http://www.vickiscc.com/1122doublebo...forcolors.aspx

http://www.vickiscc.com/3366lilacewa...edsoldsep.aspx

http://www.vickiscc.com/ScrunchyT-Back.aspx (this one you can scrunch and adjust coverage)

http://www.pattylove.com/proddetail.asp?prod=8002

http://www.pattylove.com/proddetail.asp?prod=2132

http://www.pattylove.com/proddetail.asp?prod=2103

Keep in mind with the booty shorts though, some Dallas clubs don't allow them or are strict and will say something
    Quote Originally Posted by AznExtasy View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can say that again.. not just on here but men in general. Guys are so damn lame, the only way they can halfway make up for it is by opening their wallets.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Tools

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.D. For This Useful Post: