Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is offered in VIP rooms that is not offered in the main stage?

Thanks

Arrow What is offered in VIP rooms that is not offered in the main stage?

OK so what do VIP rooms in Strip Clubs offere that the Main Stage does not?

Say for example a couple pays for the VIP room, what would they be offered there that they would not normally get watching in the main stage area?

The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends John 15:13
    Catfights to death & Necrobabes forums

In the locker room, but I don't see you here
    Thanks

Default Re: What is offered in VIP rooms that is not offered in the main stage?

Bareback anal sex. Always. And don't take no for an answer, she doesn't really mean it. Also, don't give her more than a $5 tip, unless she does ATM.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chili Palmer For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

you've been on this site 4 years...

Thanks

Arrow Re: What is offered in VIP rooms that is not offered in the main stage?

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaSin View Post
    you've been on this site 4 years...
    Yes and I never made this question though...
    Anyway I rather ask it here as the environment is kind of friendlier than in the main board.

The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends John 15:13

Veteran Member
    Thanks

lapdances, conversation, a woman's time and attention... all with PRIVACY

Sometimes, depending on the club- full nudity, physical contact, champagne

Again, it really depends on the club. You should ask a worker, manager, or dancer at your local club about the rules and regulations.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What is offered in VIP rooms that is not offered in the main stage?

Quote Originally Posted by SerenaSin View Post
    lapdances, conversation, a woman's time and attention... all with PRIVACY
    So basically and for the most part just as I had always thought it is pretty much what you'd already see on the main stage. Thanks for the information.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Palmer View Post
    Bareback anal sex. Always. And don't take no for an answer, she doesn't really mean it. Also, don't give her more than a $5 tip, unless she does ATM.
    I'm sorry, I just can't come up with a funnier answer. I almost choked with laughter when I read this. CP, you are awesome!
    Have we not heard the chimes at midnight?

Once more, unto the breach, dear friends.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

-- Its always amazed me how no one learns the lines from Shakespeare. I guess it is true that people don't learn history's lessons until something become's their history.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Palmer View Post
    this pretty much describes how i entertain customers in the VIP room!

lol this made me giggle. thanks for that, made my morning more entertaining.
    The best thing i have heard in a strip club to date:
    customer: we should get married right now! we should get a shotgun marriage!
    me: uhh... i think you are misunderstanding what a shotgun marriage means. A shotgun marriage means you knock me up and my daddy shows up at your door with a gun and forces you to marry me and raise the baby. You mean elope.
    customer: hmm... nah actually i will take the shotgun marriage. At least then we would be having sex.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
    So basically and for the most part just as I had always thought it is pretty much what you'd already see on the main stage.
    No.

You get lapdances, privacy, one-on-one conversation. During a stage set when you tip a dollar does the stripper sit on your lap and talk to you the whole time, or hop off the stage and bring you to a private area & grind your lap & let you touch her the whole time? Probably not.

Now I don't know what SC's in Puerto Rico are like but I know that in the 48 contiguous states including alaska and hawaii there is a reason VIP dances are priced between $20-$50, as opposed to you being expected to tip a single buck on stage. If you got exactly the same thing in VIP as you would from a dancer on stage, why would dancers like me get repeat customers, or guys paying for 10+ dances in a row w/ no expectation of sex (I always make it clear i dont do extras), and furthermore why would i give a lot up for a dollar when i could charge 25 times as much? How would clean dancers walk with hundreds of dollars a night or even over a thousand (cuz we sure as HELL don't make that kind of money on stage)?

Have you ever even been to an SC? Have you ever gotten a private dance? Why don't you pay the whole $25 or so and actually find out for yourself what you've been missing if you're so curious instead of drawing the conclusions that you want to draw?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SerenaSin For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

So basically and for the most part just as I had always thought it is pretty much what you'd already see on the main stage. Thanks for the information.
    What?! Your original question was so dumb I thought you were joking. Have you never been in a stripclub? Can you not take a second and think through your own question? Even if you haven't been in a stripclub, surely one could guess what a VIP room offers patrons over what they see on stage. And as you have been on this forum for four YEARS, I cannot imagine you couldn't in all that time get to a stripclub. Hmmm. Unless, you were 17 years of age or younger when you joined this forum.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twin Tattoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

haha, this is what guys too cheap to buy a VIP room tell themselves.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to laurcon For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

There is no one answer to this question. It varies from state to state and from club to club within that state, from shift to shift within that club, and from girl to girl on that shift.

That being said, it's always better by far than anything at the stage. Is it worth the money? That depends on who is spending it.
    "never trust a big butt and a smile"-- Bell Biv DeVoe

If you're in your twenties and aren't a liberal, you have no heart. If you're in you're forties and aren't a conservative, you have no brain - Winston Churchill

Thanks

You may as well ask why people use a limo when a cab or public transport would get that person from point A to point B.

The VIP room is the limo ride in a strip club. Stage side is the subway.

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paris For This Useful Post:

Thanks

WWW Re: What is offered in VIP rooms that is not offered in the main stage?

OK fine if you all must know the few times I have gone to a SC I have only seeing the main stage acts and the reason I just stick to that and not buy VIP or lap dances is because I am terrified that my beast will just blow it's top like a volcano and go off like the Hulk and I know that a lot of girls and in fact SC themselves frown upon that.

Thanks

OK fine if you all must know the few times I have gone to a SC I have only seeing the main stage acts and the reason I just stick to that and not buy VIP or lap dances is because I am terrified that my beast will just blow it's top like a volcano and go off like the Hulk and I know that a lot of girls and in fact SC themselves frown upon that.
    Hahahahahaha! The SC version of a "cheap date"!

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    Never the less you know is true and that being the case is just better to play it safe.

Thanks

Not if your a well known regular who "tips well". As a matter of fact some of the lovely ladies at my local SC have been known to encourage this sort of thing.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Whack off at least once before you go to the club. Just like in "Something about Mary." Then give it a shot.

Thanks

Dizzy Re: What is offered in VIP rooms that is not offered in the main stage?

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiStrawberry Splenda View Post
    Whack off at least once before you go to the club. Just like in "Something about Mary." Then give it a shot.

That scene is not exactly encouraging you know. Is akin of inspiring people to battle by giving the example of the Alamo.

Banned
    Thanks

They offer management and dancers the opportunity to hustle PLs out of thousands of dollars.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Earl_the_Pearl View Post
    They offer management and dancers the opportunity to hustle PLs out of thousands of dollars.
    Boo! Hiss! Oh come on Earl, that answer is just plain no fun.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

-- Its always amazed me how no one learns the lines from Shakespeare. I guess it is true that people don't learn history's lessons until something become's their history.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    That is f*ing hilareous!

Thanks

Exclamation Re: What is offered in VIP rooms that is not offered in the main stage?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeUnCool View Post
    Boo! Hiss! Oh come on Earl, that answer is just plain no fun.
    Never the less is just about the plain truth like everything else is all about the bottom line, the green dollars bills one I mean...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to RJLCyberPunk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

I love VIP/Champagne rooms. Mostly all I work. Much more relaxed and the guys/gals there are there for a reason. There is only the next level and that is private VIP in VIP.

Thanks

Paying significantly more money to have a private chat on top of the dances you would already get with an open floor dance screams "PL". It would be up to you to establish a heightened level of intimacy and extras for VIP to pay off

32. The Following User Says Thank You to flyguy29 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast