Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44

Thread: The "Real" Princess Diaries

  1. #1
    Featured Member vivianbear's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

    Default The "Real" Princess Diaries

    This is based on the points made in the closure of the last thread on escorting. It's about the online sex-worker persona of Alexa DiCarlo (aka AlexaRPD, aka Caitlain of 'Caitlainís Corner'). I do believe s/he is a complete fake and others are catching on to "her" as well.

    "Her": http://www.realprincessdiaries.com/

    Carnal Nation's article on the phenomenon of Faux Hos and sex-worker posers: http://carnalnation.com/content/4178...ux-ho-bloggers

    More logic: http://katstories.tumblr.com/

    Like the saying goes, "There's a sucker born every minute." If you think it's too good to be true, it probably isn't.

    Discuss.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

    "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."






  2. The Following User Says Thank You to vivianbear For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned
    Joined
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    692
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 138 Times in 51 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Well I think if "she" is really a "he" then that's kind of wow... but after being a phone sex operator who has (falsely) created a fake domme college girl personality, and successfully moonlighting as three different (and much younger) white girls on keen, personally I see nothing wrong with someone creating a fake online persona that can bring them a little bit of money and recognition. I'm kind of like kudos for being able to manipulate the system in one's advantage... all this is, to me, is acting and entertaining... I can't really call someone out on being a fake when I'm running my whole business on 4 counts of fakery my damn self... BUT...

    Giving advice and answering kids questions with bad information is just wrong. I think providing ADULT fantasy as any character you choose is fine though.

  4. #3
    Banned malayataylor's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    3,398
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 803 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by vivianbear View Post
    This is based on the points made in the closure of the last thread on escorting. It's about the online sex-worker persona of Alexa DiCarlo (aka AlexaRPD, aka Caitlain of 'Caitlainís Corner'). I do believe s/he is a complete fake and others are catching on to "her" as well.

    "Her":

    Carnal Nation's article on the phenomenon of Faux Hos and sex-worker posers:

    More logic:

    Like the saying goes, "There's a sucker born every minute." If you think it's too good to be true, it probably isn't.

    Discuss.
    lmfao.. I think this is funny.. I've chatted with Ms. Alexa Dicarlo.. I don't know her personally but she knows her stuff and is the REAL deal. Not only is she beautiful, She's brilliant and well known in the community (escort). Duhh she's going to have haters..If you don't have haters ya ain't doing something right. I love her blog n she gives such great advice!

    She's now a member on sw too though not very active but I can only imagine how busy she is.



    Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyezXYZ View Post
    Well I think if "she" is really a "he" then that's kind of wow... but after being a phone sex operator who has (falsely) created a fake domme college girl personality, and successfully moonlighting as three different (and much younger) white girls on keen, personally I see nothing wrong with someone creating a fake online persona that can bring them a little bit of money and recognition. I'm kind of like kudos for being able to manipulate the system in one's advantage... all this is, to me, is acting and entertaining... I can't really call someone out on being a fake when I'm running my whole business on 4 counts of fakery my damn self... BUT...

    Giving advice and answering kids questions with bad information is just wrong. I think providing ADULT fantasy as any character you choose is fine though.
    Ditto!! Well said.. Geez I have about three online personas "Malaya Taylor" being one of them.. LOL!

  5. #4
    Veteran Member Lklucky's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by malayataylor View Post
    lmfao.. I think this is funny.. I've chatted with Ms. Alexa Dicarlo.. I don't know her personally but she knows her stuff and is the REAL deal. Not only is she beautiful, She's brilliant and well known in the community (escort). Duhh she's going to have haters..If you don't have haters ya ain't doing something right. I love her blog n she gives such great advice!

    She's now a member on sw too though not very active but I can only imagine how busy she is.





    Ditto!! Well said.. Geez I have about three online personas "Malaya Taylor" being one of them.. LOL!

    Did you chat with her online or over the phone? I'm not sure if she is real because her stories read more like erotic fiction than actual experiences...

  6. #5
    Veteran Member Lklucky's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Here's the thing...I'm hoping some bloggers on this site take this thread seriously.
    Why? because the internet and bloggers are now obligated to their readers to
    full disclosure what this means is bloggers can't pretend to be a "mom" just so they can promote "mom" products and drive more moms to their site. They can't promote products that were sent to them by advertisers for FREE (just so the blogger will say good things about them) without telling their readers the truth about how they got those products. I included a clip below about the law. I have been reading Alexa's blog and have not yet come upon any product endorsements but the point is that bloggers are becoming more TRANSPARENT, so if Alexa is a member of SW and she is really who she says she is; she should be more than happy to respond and reassure her public of her identity. It is "us" her readers who made her popular after all!

    The Law that went into effect Dec 1, 2009
    The F.T.C. said that beginning on Dec. 1, bloggers who review products must disclose any connection with advertisers, including, in most cases, the receipt of free products and whether or not they were paid in any way by advertisers, as occurs frequently.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lklucky For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Banned malayataylor's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    3,398
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 803 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Lklucky View Post
    Here's the thing...I'm hoping some bloggers on this site take this thread seriously.
    Why? because the internet and bloggers are now obligated to their readers to
    full disclosure what this means is bloggers can't pretend to be a "mom" just so they can promote "mom" products and drive more moms to their site. They can't promote products that were sent to them by advertisers for FREE (just so the blogger will say good things about them) without telling their readers the truth about how they got those products. I included a clip below about the law. I have been reading Alexa's blog and have not yet come upon any product endorsements but the point is that bloggers are becoming more TRANSPARENT, so if Alexa is a member of SW and she is really who she says she is; she should be more than happy to respond and reassure her public of her identity. It is "us" her readers who made her popular after all!

    The Law that went into effect Dec 1, 2009
    The F.T.C. said that beginning on Dec. 1, bloggers who review products must disclose any connection with advertisers, including, in most cases, the receipt of free products and whether or not they were paid in any way by advertisers, as occurs frequently.
    Your first question: Did I talk to "her" on the phone? NO. Have I chatted with "her" online? Yes. I think both of yall should dig deeper when issuing attacks. I have NOT met Alexa D. I hope one day I'll get a chance to meet her. However Clare has met her. Clare is a somewhat active poster here on sw so you may want to ask her.

    So her stories "read" like erotic fiction and that makes her fake? ... wow! I remember when I first created "Malaya Taylor" .. I would get the silly "Are you real" IMs.. Same shit.. Leave the girl alone..she's doing her thang.. she's 100% real. She's going to have HATERS and I'm not saying you all are.. I'm saying it's just not a good enough argument.. If you really want to RESEARCH, ask about her on the escort boards not sw there you can find MEN that have actually met HER.. You won't find any info here on stripperweb.

    Omg what an insult.

    I'm sure you remember this post Llucky:
    Last edited by malayataylor; 12-19-2009 at 01:11 AM.

  9. #7
    Veteran Member Lklucky's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by malayataylor View Post
    Your first question: Did I talk to "her" on the phone? NO. Have I chatted with "her" online? Yes. I think both of yall should dig deeper when issuing attacks. I have NOT met Alexa D. I hope one day I'll get a chance to meet her. However Clare has met her. Clare is a somewhat active poster here on sw so you may want to ask her.

    So her stories "read" like erotic fiction and that makes her fake? ... wow! I remember when I first created "Malaya Taylor" .. I would get the silly "Are you real" IMs.. Same shit.. Leave the girl alone..she's doing her thang.. she's 100% real. She's going to have HATERS and I'm not saying you all are.. I'm saying it's just not a good enough argument.. If you really want to RESEARCH, ask about her on the escort boards not sw there you can find MEN that have actually met HER.. You won't find any info here on stripperweb.

    Omg what an insult.

    I'm sure you remember this post Llucky: http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthr...135694&page=10

    Yeah of course I remember that post; I was disappointed when that thread was closed.. But why are you insulted? Girl, no one is issuing any attacks; if you feel personally attacked show me where that was- because asking you how you talked to her is not an attack on you. I do believe the girl should prove she's real and there are others on here who want to know as well; I know you don't; so we can agree to disagree.
    I think that it's kudos to her if her stuff is written well enough that I would mistake it for erotic fiction! This thread is a great controversial topic don't try to shut it down by taking it as a personal attack when it's not!

  10. #8
    Featured Member vivianbear's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    ^^

    Thank you, Lklucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyezXYZ View Post
    ...I see nothing wrong with someone creating a fake online persona that can bring them a little bit of money and recognition.
    I want to clarify that I believe that whomever is posting in RPD is NOT a prostitute perhaps writing embellished accounts to promote herself but in fact, an impostor posing as a prostitute writing embellished accounts. This is not a woman trying to drum up more business with sexy pictures and entertaining stories. This is someone using the guise of a sex-worker to create an ideal. There is a huge difference.

    I am and have been Vivian Da Silva for a long number of years. My personae can be traced and verified. I am a real person and out sex-worker. This person is not and there is no proof that s/he ever was. This persona can be traced back to high-school message board (similar to 'Cailain's Corner') where s/he was banned for posting inappropriate messages to minors. This persona re-invented itself as 'Caitlain' and then as 'Alexa', pretty much ripping off the personae of Lucy Prebble/Belle de Jour's 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl' and many other successful and very true lived-accounts of prostitutes.

    To do so undermines us as sex-workers and undermines our developing our trades on our terms. To write trashy fiction of how s/he practices unprotected sex with Johns (s/he's a strong advocate for the "true" GFE), fucks strangers in airplanes and picks up strippers out of clubs is ludicrous. Having lived in the East Bay for a while, myself, I can also attest that its a rather small town for a hooker. Its where I did the bulk of my escort work and it didn't take long to meet most of the big and small fish in the SF/Bay sex-worker advocacy and activist scenes. I challenge anyone to find ONE other sex-worker who's ever stood in the same room with "Alexa DiCarlo". Shouting over the rooftops about sex-worker empowerment but somehow never showing her face in public to physically support or work with her peers in the sex-worker advocacy groups that are abundant in the SF/Bay Area is the true insult, here.

    Again, I am a very real sex-worker and I can be reached directly, live and in person. You can call me on Skype, see my face and I will tell you eye-to-eye why the person behind the personae is lying. Furthermore, if Alexa does in fact exist as a real individual, s/he is welcome to contact me directly, as well. If I'm proven wrong, I'd love to issue an apology but only to "her" face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lklucky View Post
    This thread is a great controversial topic don't try to shut it down by taking it as a personal attack when it's not!
    Its true. You really should calm down, malayataylor. Nobody has once made personal mention of your credibility. Your defensiveness is really off-putting and makes your argument no more legitimate than mine.
    Last edited by vivianbear; 12-19-2009 at 07:05 AM.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

    "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."






  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vivianbear For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Banned
    Joined
    Sep 2008
    Location
    With the luggage NJ
    Posts
    2,995
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 115 Times in 98 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    She said;
    My rates for NYC & DC would be $1,500.00 per hour with a two hour minimum,
    At that rate she would only need two PLs in each city. It could happen but no likely as she is touring just when the Christmas bills are due.

  13. #10
    Newbie
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Lklucky View Post
    ...if Alexa is a member of SW and she is really who she says she is; she should be more than happy to respond and reassure her public of her identity.
    I'm not sure me reassuring you that I'm who I say I am would do much, really. Because of the very nature of the work, anonymity is required for those who don't wish to be known publicly as a sex worker. Some women don't mind having their faces out there for everyone to see. The fact that some are out visibly and others are not does not mean that those who aren't are any less legitimate than those who are, however. Some of us have other aspects of our lives that have to be protected. In my estimation, having your face out in public actually presents more of a potential challenge than not.

    Vivian, the fact that you show your face and we can "reach you" doesn't do the first thing to *prove* that you are a sex worker. The fact that you meet and hang out with other sex workers likewise doesn't *prove* you're a sex worker. In fact, short of allowing someone in to watch a transaction take place, I'm not sure how one can prove such a thing to begin with. All I could prove to you was that I was a female.

    Even you're misrepresenting what I've stated in my blog. I had unprotected sex ONE TIME with a client (though I do BBBJs, like a significant number of escorts do). So to make it sound like I write about that at great length is rather disingenuous.

    I chose to advocate through writing, not showing up and commiserating with other sex workers. I've explained this in the past. I don't intend to be a provider for a great length of time and I therefore elect to not meet people and have them know me as Alexa.

    What I will say is this: I am working on a blog post to respond to the article. Monica interviewed me for it and took two sentences from that rather lengthy interview for the article, paraphrasing one of them. I have a policy of only responding to interviews in writing and this is *exactly* why. I'll be posting the full interview in my post.

    She also took two sentences from posts I made way back before I even became a pro and immediately thereafter. And both of those were taken out of context. I think it is also disingenuous for someone writing a story like this to do that, but you have to make what you're saying appear real, so I guess you do what you have to do. I'd expect no less from an amateur journalist, I suppose.

    Thirdly, I have not endorsed any products, I have not promoted ANYTHING with the possible exception of mentioning one particular device I use personally (and I specifically refused to do a product review for the manufacturer on that for the blog). I don't even allow advertising on my web site. I've turned down offers to write books and to write articles for other web sites professionally. So the assertion that I'm trying to make money from it is patently (I'd say "obviously") false. Given that, I'm not sure what purpose one would have for going through all of these machinations for two years.

    Like I said, there'll be a blog post about this coming up shortly. I don't plan to spend a lot of time here debating my legitimacy on a tit-for-tat basis, though, simply because it is impossible for either side to *prove* anything. If you don't believe it, then don't read it. Simple. I'm not now nor have I ever begged people to come read the blog.

    The only people I am truly worried about being concerned with my legitimacy are my clients. I have and always have had a 100% money-back guarantee for people seeing me professionally. I've been at this for almost two years now. I have clients who engage me on Twitter and the blog, and I have clients who've seen other providers and clients of other providers whom I've seen. You'd think if I was a "fake" I'd have been outed a long time ago.

    Thanks for the opportunity to respond. I'll come back and let you know when the blog post is up for those who wish to read it.

  14. #11
    Featured Member vivianbear's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    ^^

    Like I said, as soon as you want to meet face-to-face and woman-to-woman, I'd be happy to correct myself. Until then, you CANNOT be verified as an actual provider to me or anyone else ('clients' aside). Like I said, PM me and we can trade Skype IDs. I have a great webcam as I'm sure you do as well, seeing how you make soooo much money and only treat yourself to the best. But I highly doubt it will happen as you are so obviously a complete fraud. Good luck with all you 'sex-cipades' and don't forget to wrap it up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl_the_Pearl View Post
    At that rate she would only need two PLs in each city. It could happen but no likely as she is touring just when the Christmas bills are due.
    High rates aside, the point is, "she" can't be proven to actually exist. No one has ever MET "her".

    The Carnal Nation article sums up my sentiment pretty well:

    As Kimberlee Cline, a San Francisco escort, frankly states, "People who are not sex workers themselves really don't have a proper gauge of bullshit."
    Last edited by vivianbear; 12-19-2009 at 08:42 AM.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

    "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."






  15. #12
    Banned malayataylor's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    3,398
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 803 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Thanks for taking the time out to post Ms. D.

    Llucky: I never said I was insulted. Why would I be? I said it's a big insult to HER. I never said I was attacked. I said it was an attack on her! Why are people here so quick to judge? You haven't met "her" nor spoke to "her" so you think she's "fake"? I will say this ONCE again.. maybe you should do your research on the escort boards a simple "Has anyone here met Alexa Dicarlo?" will get you further in your research. so once again..

    I NEVER SAID YOU ATTACKED ME.. I'm just getting sick of the blogs saying she's not real and everything else about her. She has plenty of stuff out there that dosen't sound like "erotic fiction".. I guess that makes her real now and Llucky, I'm not angry or trying to attack you in anyway.. this is just the way I write I guess. It's funny how my words get all twisted up just because the reader thinks I'm mad.. ugh!

    Its true. You really should calm down, malayataylor. Nobody has once made personal mention of your credibility. Your defensiveness is really off-putting and makes your argument no more legitimate than mine.
    What are you talking about? Why would I be defensive? .. you all are not talking about me you're talking about someone I've never met.. I am also a sex worker/escort/ high priced hooker whatever you want to call it. My identity can be traced and verified. Though I work under another name I'm 100% legit .. just check out my reviews . However, what about the women in the industry that choose not to go to the Meet and Greets, or to have reviews or associate with other sex workers...? I GUESS THEY'RE FAKE TOO? there are so many of them out there. I just don't understand why she's being singled out. I mean put youself in her shoes.. I don't know this woman but I would imagine her reading about how "fake" she is really "puts her off". I think that's an insult to her simple. I'm just saying I would feel the same way. I'm sure you would too vivian. Again, If you really thinks she's fake and you're sure she's fake.. Get on TER and ask where you'll get better answers .. nuff said. I'm really fascinated now just because this is the third post about Ms. Alexa D.

    Just read your post to A.D: OMG whats up with you vivian, why would you talk to someone like that .. what has she done to you? I'm sorry I'm completely lost here.. If this is something personal between you and her I'll refrain from posting on this thread because it has nothing to do with me. This is bullshit.. it's not fair. Do you think it's only Alexa D that commands such "price"? Have you seen Amy Taylor or heard about Anne Marie? .. geez.
    Last edited by malayataylor; 12-19-2009 at 08:43 AM.

  16. #13
    Featured Member vivianbear's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by malayataylor View Post
    OMG whats up with you vivian, why would you talk to someone like that .. what has she done to you? I'm sorry I'm completely lost here.. If this is something personal between you and her I'll refrain from posting on this thread because it has nothing to do with me. This is bullshit.. it's not fair. Do you think it's only Alexa D that commands such "price"? Have you seen Amy Taylor or heard about Anne Marie? .. geez.
    That's a great point and no, I know "Alexa" isn't the only high-end escort who's ever graced the scene. My point is that s/he's undermining the legitimate efforts of real prostitutes who do their work and do it safely. Also, her "advocacy" of sex-workers is false and s/he's really just standing on the shoulders of giants. For what, I don't know. There could never be an Alexa DiCarlo memoir with a huge book tour and "her" making money. S/he's never been seen in public to appear! So, what's the point? You tell me, AlexaD! But only in person and face-to-face. Haha!

    Sure, if you disagree with me that s/he is fake and it makes you so uncomfortable that I'm insistent, quit posting. It doesn't change the fact that A) you've never actually met this person in reality and B) until s/he can be proven to actually be a sex-worker, s/he's considered a fraud in the industry and just another Faux Ho hack. Its nothing personal (except that personally, I hate liars, fakes and posers in general), I just want to hear the truth come out either way.

    They don't call it "keepin' it real" for nothing.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

    "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."






  17. #14
    Banned
    Joined
    Sep 2008
    Location
    With the luggage NJ
    Posts
    2,995
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 115 Times in 98 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexaD View Post
    I have and always have had a 100% money-back guarantee for people seeing me professionally.
    I have never heard of that. It is always like buying software; once one opens the box no refunds. How many hobbyists have asked for a refund? There must be a few douche-bags who no matter how good the service was would ask for a refund.

    That is why in a strip club once a dollar leaves a PLs hand it is gone forever.

  18. #15
    Featured Member vivianbear's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl_the_Pearl View Post
    How many hobbyists have asked for a refund? There must be a few douche-bags who no matter how good the service was would ask for a refund.

    That is why in a strip club once a dollar leaves a PLs hand it is gone forever.
    I know! Her clients somehow have kept her transactions entirely confidential, you know. You think she would blog about maybe that ONE time a guy reneged and took his money back just to scam her. But of course, she's an ideal. Its never happened to her ever. Truth or myth?
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

    "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."






  19. #16
    Banned malayataylor's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    3,398
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 803 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by vivianbear View Post
    That's a great point and no, I know "Alexa" isn't the only high-end escort who's ever graced the scene. My point is that s/he's undermining the legitimate efforts of real prostitutes who do their work and do it safely. Also, her "advocacy" of sex-workers is false and s/he's really just standing on the shoulders of giants. For what, I don't know. There could never be an Alexa DiCarlo memoir with a huge book tour and "her" making money. S/he's never been seen in public to appear! So, what's the point? You tell me, AlexaD! But only in person and face-to-face. Haha!

    Sure, if you disagree with me that s/he is fake and it makes you so uncomfortable that I'm insistent, quit posting. It doesn't change the fact that A) you've never actually met this person in reality and B) until s/he can be proven to actually be a sex-worker, s/he's considered a fraud in the industry and just another Faux Ho hack. Its nothing personal (except that personally, I hate liars, fakes and posers in general), I just want to hear the truth come out either way.

    They don't call it "keepin' it real" for nothing.
    Ugh I hate that. Last time I checked this was a public forum. You seem to KNOW Ms. Alexa is "fake" that's why I said if this is something personal between you and HER It should be handled in a different way. I'll have to do some digging on this when I have time. I just don't think that it's fair to call someone "fake" when you don't really know for sure if they are or not. I'm sorry that we don't agree but you shouldn't talk down to anyone because you haven't SEEN them before. If I find any info I will post it here. Now I'm really curious although It's really NONE of my business how she chooses to run her business. I'm just greatful for the advice she gave me.. funny, only a WOMAN would know and have ACCESS to all she shared with me.

  20. #17
    Featured Member vivianbear's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by malayataylor View Post
    Now I'm really curious although It's really NONE of my business how she chooses to run her business.
    Good. Be curious. Its very healthy. Just remember, she doesn't run a "business". There is no "business", just a meaningless facade. Just another attention-whore with no basis in reality. I'm curious to see if you can find anything we haven't.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

    "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."






  21. #18
    Banned malayataylor's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    3,398
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 803 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by vivianbear View Post
    Good. Be curious. Its very healthy. Just remember, she doesn't run a "business". There is no "business", just a meaningless facade. Just another attention-whore with no basis in reality. I'm curious to see if you can find anything we haven't.
    It's puzzling to think someone would create this whole totally fake persona. I mean you really think her website is up there just to be up there and she dosen't actually have clients? very interesting.. I've googled and I see others saying the same thing but again.. we'll never know.

  22. #19
    Featured Member vivianbear's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    And why won't we ever know? Don't we have a right to ask why? Why would someone fetishize our roles and our hard work and our efforts to support ourselves as sex-workers? Why would someone diminish our standards by bragging that for the right price, she'll have unprotected sex or put herself at risk? Why would someone hide her entire identity but continue to reap the benefits and credit from some of our finest resources (Good Vibrations), posing as an "expert" after only TWO years experience?

    Everyday, women (and men) in this industry take risks, do hard work and come out to physically support sex-workers' rights to live and work in our chosen trade. They know for a fact that true anonymity will only get a movement so far and put their personal security on the line to reduce stigma, provide information and further influence sex-workers to be confident about what they do. I hate to see the effort go to waste on this amount of bullshit.

    No, I do not think s/he has clients. I would wager to say that if any man were to apply, he'd be turned away directly as s/he "isn't accepting new clients" or whatever the excuse could be. I'm not a man, so I can't test those waters. I have never heard of any who have outside the posts on her blog (which I assume are all faked responses). I believe this is an elaborate, well-written fantasy put out by a very smart sociopath.

    Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by vivianbear; 12-19-2009 at 11:24 AM.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

    "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."






  23. The Following User Says Thank You to vivianbear For This Useful Post:


  24. #20
    Banned malayataylor's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    3,398
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 803 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by vivianbear View Post
    And why won't we ever know? Don't we have a right to ask why? Why would someone fetishize our roles and our hard work and our efforts to support ourselves as sex-worker? Why would someone diminish our standards by bragging that for the right price, she'll have unprotected sex or put herself at risk? Why would someone hide her entire identity but continue to reap the benefits and credit from some of our finest resources (Good Vibrations), posing as an "expert" after only TWO years experience?

    Everyday, women (and men) in this industry take risks, do hard work and come out to physically support sex-workers' rights to live and work in our chosen trade. They know for a fact that true anonymity will only get a movement so far and put their personal security on the line to reduce stigma, provide information and further influence sex-workers to be confident about what they do. I hate to see the effort go to waste on this amount of bullshit.

    No, I do not think s/he has clients. I would wager to say that if any man were to apply, he'd be turned away directly as s/he "isn't accepting new clients" or whatever the excuse could be. I'm not a man, so I can't test those waters. I have never heard of any who have outside the posts on her blog (which I assume are all fakes responses). I believe this is an elaborate, well-written fantasy put out by a very smart sociopath.

    Prove me wrong.
    You got me. I've never backed down from an argument.. lol! You just got me here though I'm still not agreeing with you that she's fake but you've made some great points there.

  25. #21
    Featured Member vivianbear's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    ^^

    No problem, homie.

    If you can dig up links to REAL reviews on "her" on the escort boards, I'd love to see them as would many others. I mean, real, too. Like, johns who've reviewed any other providers outside of "her". I was under the impression from "her" blog posts that s/he wasn't ever reviewed or posted on the boards. S/he's much too exclusive and oh-so-protective of "her" anonymity and "her" screening process is much more intensive then your average provider.

    Let me just call out AlexaD again personally and say that I'm sure this is giving you all the incentive to edit your posts, delete whatever tweets don't line up and for all I know, write reviews on boards just for yourself. I'm sure, since you've been at this long enough, you'll be quick to cover your tracks. Like I said, though, its a very small world when you're a sex-worker. Especially on the West Coast. We're on to you.

    Remember, kids, the most important part of reading is reading between the lines.


    Last edited by vivianbear; 12-19-2009 at 12:06 PM.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

    "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."






  26. #22
    Banned
    Joined
    Sep 2008
    Location
    With the luggage NJ
    Posts
    2,995
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 115 Times in 98 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by malayataylor View Post
    I mean you really think her website is up there just to be up there and she dosen't actually have clients?
    I will say it is a very nice web site unlike the template type most use. It must take a lot of time to keep it up to date; most providers are too busy with the primary task and have other people take care of that part of the business.

    Most show a picture with a blurred out face at the least, I didn't see any pictures of the web master; I can't see anyone being interested at $3,000.00 without at least seeing something.

    Where is her home base, where are the reviews? It appears the only way to make contact is by leaving a message on the web site.

    The interviews with other providers appear to be legitimate but no one mentions seeing her face to face.

    I find the pornography unusual also, it is not her I assume but it draws unwanted attention especially with no 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement.

    I love a good mystery.

  27. #23
    Featured Member vivianbear's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    1,507
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl_the_Pearl View Post
    It must take a lot of time to keep it up to date; most providers are too busy with the primary task and have other people take care of that part of the business.
    Keep in mind, this is also a grad-student, a high-priced courtesan, a traveler and she is Tweeting constantly. Not to mention all the Tumblogs that are maintained with cycles of content. Its a full-time job, for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl_the_Pearl View Post
    Where is her home base, where are the reviews? It appears the only way to make contact is by leaving a message on the web site.
    S/he's supposedly located in San Francisco. There are NO reviews. S/he doesn't allow "her"self to be reviewed. The only way to reach "her" as a potential client is through the website.

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl_the_Pearl View Post
    The interviews with other providers appear to be legitimate but no one mentions seeing her face to face.
    This is because no one has EVER seen "her" face-to-face! S/he refuses to meet or speak with anyone who asks! Even in correspondence for an interview.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

    "Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."






  28. #24
    Banned malayataylor's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    3,398
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 803 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl_the_Pearl View Post
    I will say it is a very nice web site unlike the template type most use. It must take a lot of time to keep it up to date; most providers are too busy with the primary task and have other people take care of that part of the business.

    Most show a picture with a blurred out face at the least, I didn't see any pictures of the web master; I can't see anyone being interested at $3,000.00 without at least seeing something.

    Where is her home base, where are the reviews? It appears the only way to make contact is by leaving a message on the web site.

    The interviews with other providers appear to be legitimate but no one mentions seeing her face to face.

    I find the pornography unusual also, it is not her I assume but it draws unwanted attention especially with no 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement.

    I love a good mystery.
    Ditto

  29. #25
    God/dess
    Joined
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,066
    Thanks
    440
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 783 Posts

    Default Re: The "Real" Princess Diaries

    how curious!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "Extras Girls" aka "The Finishers"- The REAL Breakdown
    By kikiwiki in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-05-2017, 01:12 PM
  2. Good comebacks for "Are those (pointing @ tits) real ?" and "Are those yours?"
    By MiaStarr in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:50 PM
  3. TFF Cat & Dog "Diaries" 4 Animal Luvrs
    By golden41 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 11:14 AM
  4. "The Animal Diaries" LOL
    By Chrissy68 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:32 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 12:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •