Thread: Whale stories

Thanks

Default Whale stories

So ladies I have a regular who is the whale of all whales that I have ever met!! He is so generous and accounts for most of my income currently plus gifts.

He comes into the club and gives me on average $1k and sometimes more. He has been coming in weekly. I know this can't last but I am enjoying it while it does.

So it's put me in a good mood and I want to hear good whale stories from other girls.

BTW for those who don't know a "whale" is a huge spender in a strip club. A rare species especially these days!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corgan View Post
    when regulars turn cheap, it's time to kill em off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysondra View Post
    You're still a vagina.
    There are many stereotypes about the industry that I work in. Sometimes they can be true but human beings are very diverse creatures and cannot be pigeon-holed into one category.

Some of the most effortlessly beautiful, kind, intelligent, successful, motivated, driven and ridiculously hilarious women that I have ever met have been dancers. I've met the best friends that I've ever had in this industry.

Thanks

Default Re: Whale stories

Man I could use that.

I've never really had a regular whale. I've had good regular customers, but nothing like that. I get the occasional whales. Like one time a guy came in and asked me to watch a football game with him in VIP. I made 500 bucks for just sitting there with him drinking beer and watching the game. He was a really cool guy too.

OH wait, I did -kinda- have a regular whale for a bit, but he's in the military so he's been away for a year now. He was fucking great. We had a lot of similar interests and he was actually really enjoyable to talk to and be around. Last time he was at my club he made it rain 200 1s on me on stage.. TWICE. Then he bought dances and tipped twenties as well for a few hours before leaving.

My best day still dancing was when a customer came in and "bought out" my shift. I walked with 1300.00 No dances either. We just hung out and talked and he even helped me tip my friends and take care of them. Which was nice because it was incredibly slow.

Thanks

Last week one guy bought out me and 2 of my friends all night (7 hours!), took us shopping at the club's boutique, bought champagne all night, and bought us dinner (we have a four star restaurant). The club's funny money limit is $10,000, and the manager let him go $3,000 over! It was so much fun! I think one of the girls is going to make him her sugar daddy. After all was said and done, I walked with over 2 grand! My friend walked with over $3,5000! It's been a LONG time since I've made that kind of money. It's still out there!

Thanks

I had a 1200-1500 whale for a while. Maybe 6 mos, can't really remember, it's been 10 years ago. Once a week he came in and basically just gave it all to me on stage, I had to sit with him between my stage sets tho, but he was only there about an hour or two. He spent 4 or 500 on the other girls too, so he was hella cool. Got transfered for work tho and that was the end of that.

I also had a guy who had won the lottery who came in a few times a month for a year or so, he was good for $500-$1000 a night, but his friends were pita's. They ALWAYS tried to get him not to spend, cause they wanted his cash. They eventually bankrupted him.
    "I hear you calling and it's needles and pins. I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name...You're poision. but I don't wanna break these chains.... I wanna love you but I'd better not touch."

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 Times in 3,087 Posts

I had a guy who came in every Friday night and I called the "$200 man". He was fairly young (odd since I normally attracted older professional guys) and not bad looking. He'd come in around 8pm, stay until around 11pm, then leave. Never asked for dances, just wanted me to chat with him during that time. While $200 seems low, this was a no contact bikini bar where dances were $5 per song. Didn't ask for aything. Usually after him, another guy would come in (it's almost funny how this worked) who would spend several hours getting dance after dance and would spend a few hundreds as well. Both only came in Fridays ironically. Other days I had regulars who spent money but not like these guys. I never had a regular who'd come in and buy me expensive things, but several girls did. One got a new car from a regular and another got a down payment for a house. Personally, I don't think I would have felt comfortable taking these. Not really regulars, but I did have a few guys come in several times, and gave me gifts along with money. They only came in a few times (one was on a work trip for a week) but I made good money off them while they were there.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 901 Posts

There's a guy that comes into my club every few months (on Tuesdays, cause they're 2-4-1) and will buy dance after dance after dance, and tip about $100 each. The last time, he bought...let me see...I think seven 2-4-1 tokens, and I walked with about $800. I wish my club had a real VIP or champagne room.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,713 Posts

Best whale I ever had was back in September. He came in, gave me nearly $1800 just for sitting and talking with him.

He was there only 90 minutes. I was home by 10pm.

Thanks

^ whoa, watch out for the Japanese coming after him, because that's a MEGA WHALE.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ViolaStrings View Post
    ^ whoa, watch out for the Japanese coming after him, because that's a MEGA WHALE.
    He is google-able. I've only recieved money from him twice.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,292 Times in 1,133 Posts
    My Mood
    Devilish

I wouldn't call him a reg. He comes in to see me when he's in town, but he buys me out for the entire night in VIP and on top of that, gives me $100's all night so that I stay with him literally the whole time he's there. The best part is we just hang out and drink, no dancing involved.
    Sorry I missed church. I was too busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.

"If you're good at something, never do it for free." The Dark Knight

"you conjunctively engender an intoxicating combination of wicked, wholesome & insanely intelligent" - a friend describing me

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1 View Post
    ^^^ It's a penis, not a martini shaker.
    Blessed Be

Thanks

send him down to centrefold when he leaves there!! haha
    MAKE THE CHICK WANNA HATE, MAKE THE BOY WANNA STARE

http://www.facebook.com/paris.peterson.90

xxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViolaStrings View Post
    Last week one guy bought out me and 2 of my friends all night (7 hours!), took us shopping at the club's boutique, bought champagne all night, and bought us dinner (we have a four star restaurant). The club's funny money limit is $10,000, and the manager let him go $3,000 over! It was so much fun! I think one of the girls is going to make him her sugar daddy. After all was said and done, I walked with over 2 grand! My friend walked with over $3,5000! It's been a LONG time since I've made that kind of money. It's still out there!
    your club has a boutique!!!! WOW. where is this club?
    You're still a vagina.
    There are many stereotypes about the industry that I work in. Sometimes they can be true but human beings are very diverse creatures and cannot be pigeon-holed into one category.

Some of the most effortlessly beautiful, kind, intelligent, successful, motivated, driven and ridiculously hilarious women that I have ever met have been dancers. I've met the best friends that I've ever had in this industry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xParisx View Post
    send him down to centrefold when he leaves there!! haha
    heehe
    You're still a vagina.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mediocrity View Post
    Best whale I ever had was back in September. He came in, gave me nearly $1800 just for sitting and talking with him.

He was there only 90 minutes. I was home by 10pm.
    Awesome!! This reminded me. About a year ago this really, really obese whale came into the club. I approached him and he told me he didn't want to waste my time as he was looking for something else (I forget how he phrased it but basically he wanted to be a sugar daddy). He was married and told me he hadn't had a headjob in 20 years. I looked into his eyes, put my hand on his knee and whispered "if I was your woman I would be down on my knees waiting for you as you finished work". LMFAO. After one hour I had $2100 from him and he left. He was my regular for about 6-7 months and he bought my a 16GB Iphone until he worked out I wasn't gonna break his 20 year BJ drought!!
    You're still a vagina.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jaizaine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,293 Posts
    My Mood
    Sick

^haahahaha that is gold. Man I gotta ask you for tips for my whale.

Unfortunately he lives out of town so I only see him once a month but he usually gives me $1k-$3k..as in literally just hands it all to me at once. He doesn't stay long either and doesn't really like it when I dance because it "turns him on too much" LOL. He also brings me a present that usually ranges from $300-$1k in value. I'm worried he will meet his expiration date soon. I wish he was coming this week though cause Im broke and it's been dead.

Thanks

^^
    Before he looses interest u have to bump it up a notch. You can't keep it the same. Ask him to take u on a shopping trip or mention u love really nice restaurants. A man with that sort of money will usually appreciate a beautiful woman to accompany him to dinner and will pay for the experience. I'm not sure if u are comfortable with OTC things such as this but if you are it will pay off esp since he is from out of town.
    You're still a vagina.