+ Reply to Thread

Thread: plastic surgery in foreign countries.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Search plastic surgery in foreign countries.

i am currently saving my money so that i can go get tons of plastic surgery or cosmetic procedures done:nose job, butt implants, teeth whitening, laser hair removal, chemical peel, electrolysis, permanent makeup..
    i want all of that and i've heard of getting it over in colombia, from a site called calibelleza. i really want to go ahead and make plans to have her perform the surgeries...but i need your opinion or references if you've done so.also by the time i pay for the surgeries and apartment and plane ticket, food etc...is it about the same price to just stay here in america?

Thanks

Default Re: plastic surgery in foreign countries.

Do not ever get cheap plastic surgery just because of the price. Get the best you can afford - even if that means waiting for it.

Also, permanent makeup does not look good at all after 5 years.
    Get the fuck off my harbl, yo'.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,265 Posts

If something goes wrong... its a lot harder to sue a doctor in another country too.
    Don't you ever sleep?
    Not at night...that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.www.KyleaKilleen.com
    www.KyleaKilleen.com/pages/news.php - Blog -
    My PM box fills up quick. If you have a question please e-mail me with your username.
    Congrats to Pryce on doing some much needed tending in his garden!
    Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 967 Posts

I really like Dr. Hoyos in Bogota, Colombia. He is pretty much the most well known and reputable doctor for lipo and brazilian butt lift over there. I plan on going this Summer for that, in fact. There is a website, www.psjourneys.com, that may help you, it is a forum of Americans that had surgery done overseas, it is full of helpful info on doctors.

I am confused though on why you want laser hair removal AND electrolysis. This doesn't make sense, they both remove hair, but electrolysis is older technology, so people would usually get one OR the other. Also, how do you plan on getting a chemical peel AND permanent makeup? You will have to pick one or the other, and honestly, I would just get those things done over here anyways, since it won't be much of a price difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by AznExtasy View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can say that again.. not just on here but men in general. Guys are so damn lame, the only way they can halfway make up for it is by opening their wallets.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Curious Guest
    Thanks

hmm true but over here for a butt augmentation it's like ten to fifteen thousand dollars
    i want laser hair removal for my legs and electrolysis for my eyebrows and the peachfuzz above my lip which i tweeze.why do you like doctor hoyos?they say the more you get, the cheaper.
    i so badly want my nose done it's probably the most important thing on the list. i am very picky about doctors, i am going to look up a list of questions to ask them and maybe like also ask them what school they went to and where they did their uhm residence. if i feel uncomfortable about it, i will hop back on that plane and go home. if not i will go through with it. why do you say you like doctor hoyos?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

OMG i just looked up dr hoyos on the internet.
    he is amazing!
    he made someone with a very, very flat butt have a completely natural looking large bubble butt, and her stomach looked so tight! oh my goodness i am saving my $$$$.
    YAY!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 967 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar08 View Post
    hmm true but over here for a butt augmentation it's like ten to fifteen thousand dollars
    i want laser hair removal for my legs and electrolysis for my eyebrows and the peachfuzz above my lip which i tweeze.why do you like doctor hoyos?they say the more you get, the cheaper.
    i so badly want my nose done it's probably the most important thing on the list. i am very picky about doctors, i am going to look up a list of questions to ask them and maybe like also ask them what school they went to and where they did their uhm residence. if i feel uncomfortable about it, i will hop back on that plane and go home. if not i will go through with it. why do you say you like doctor hoyos?
    Yes, get the major surgery over there, but get the laser hair removal, electrolysis, chemical peel, and permanent makeup done over here.

Google search Dr. Hoyos in Bogota, Colombia. All his info is on his website. Be informed about EVERYTHING before you fly out there. You say you want to fly out there, ask some questions, and then if you are not impressed, fly back home. No offense, but that is stupid. You should be 100% committed before you even go out there. In fact, I don't even think he will see you over there until you wire him a deposit on your surgery. He charges around 7K for liposuction and a brazilian butt lift.
    Quote Originally Posted by AznExtasy View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can say that again.. not just on here but men in general. Guys are so damn lame, the only way they can halfway make up for it is by opening their wallets.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thanks
    Thanked 2,336 Times in 1,311 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

Woah, his VaserLipo work is amazing....the before and afters look like totally different women!

To the OP: That sounds like a lot of stuff you want done - would you be able to do it all in one surgery?

+ Reply to Thread