Thread: Deja Vu in Ypsilanti; lap dances and stage dances

Thanks
    Thanked 1,821 Times in 587 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

Default Deja Vu in Ypsilanti; lap dances and stage dances

As most of you know I'm going to be working at Deja Vu in Ypsilanti, MI. I have a friend that started working there after I put the idea in her head and she absolutely loves it. I knew a lot about the club already from a fellow SW member, but now I know even more because my friend works there.

Deja Vu is a low-to-medium contact club. Breast touching is not allowed (I guess it happens in VIP sometimes) and neither is any kind of kitty touching. My friend gave me a lap dance at her house to demonstrate what is typical and I was a bit surprised. She grinded on my legs, used her booty to rub on my crotch, danced with her ass in my face, and rubbed her breasts down my chest and crotch area. She said the LD areas have bars you can hold onto to help yourself balance when you stand on the couch over the customer.

I've read on SW that customers appreciate "a good dance", and my question is--what is a 'good' dance within these limitations? Is a good dance when a dancer pushes the club's limits as far as she can? Or is it when a dancer trys to be personal and creative by smiling and generally enjoying herself? Attitude vs. actions.

I'd like to think that the latter is true, but I'm not so sure anymore. Particularly because 90% of the clubs in Metro-Detroit are very dirty. I'd like feedback from some girls and from customers please.

Thanks!
    -Laurisa
    If you are willing to do for one year what other's won't, you can spend a lifetime doing what other's cant.

Thanks

Default Re: Deja Vu in Ypsilanti; lap dances and stage dances

Personally, I just let the girl do whatever she's comfortable with. I normally get one dance per dancer, while my ATFavs get 2-3. ATFavs become that based on their personality and the way they hustle me, not based on how dirty their LD is. In fact one only gives me air dances. I don't know how many guys take that approach though.
    Your first description is standard and tame in Mass now.