+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is a handjob not even a extra anymore

Thanks

Default is a handjob not even a extra anymore

Is it me but seems at least in nyc handjobs come with the room girls don't even consider it a extra anymore quite disturbing to say the least. Had a conversation with a girl last week she feels if she gives hj and bj in the club its ok, but having sex outside would make her a prostitute. By u doing handjobs u are already a prostitute. Soon sex wont even be a extra only if u give the anal that is a extra lmao

I do admit as a vip customer who has spent thousands a night in some of the clubs, extras are getting boring. Too many girls just doing shit or offering to see u outside the club. Its not even ooh maybe i will get my dick sucked more like how many times i will get it sucked tonight. Clubs are just becoming brothels i miss the tease

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OmarJones For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: is a handjob not even a extra anymore

ok. well how awesome for you to be getting so many extras that you are actually bored with them. i bet you feel like a big man bragging about it on stripperweb.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elusive21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i am not bragging just stating something clubs are becoming brothels instead of strip clubs with some tease and maybe extras once in a blue moon. Just the overall vibe of the clubs changes when extras are so rampant

God/dess
    Thanks

Dude, you're telling the dancers that they are all prostitutes,... and even worst yet,... you're whining about it... This is going to get very ugly, unless you rewrite the opening post ... fast.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 600 Posts

Why does he need to edit? He's sharing his experiences. Its true in a lot of clubs in some cities...the extras are rampant. Although custies have their fair share of blame in the downfall of the entertainment in SC's, the dancers and management are just as guilty.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 1,082 Posts

im glad that he misses the tease.
    The best thing i have heard in a strip club to date:
    customer: we should get married right now! we should get a shotgun marriage!
    me: uhh... i think you are misunderstanding what a shotgun marriage means. A shotgun marriage means you knock me up and my daddy shows up at your door with a gun and forces you to marry me and raise the baby. You mean elope.
    customer: hmm... nah actually i will take the shotgun marriage. At least then we would be having sex.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Athenathefabulous For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,546 Times in 1,122 Posts
    My Mood
    Asleep

<----Professional NYC tease. Ain't boring either.
    "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" - M. Monroe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,546 Times in 1,122 Posts
    My Mood
    Asleep

I don't think OJ is bragging. At least I didn't get that vibe. It's true. A lot of NYC(not all of them) feel the need to give HJs & or more. A lot of the clubs feel like a mini brothel.

I have a customer who tells me the same thing. The offerings that he gets from other girls. It's bananas
    "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" - M. Monroe

Thanks
    Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,265 Posts

I'm with Athena on this. Besides, I don't really care what the dancer "thinks"... I care what the government and police think.
    Don't you ever sleep?
    Not at night...that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.www.KyleaKilleen.com
    www.KyleaKilleen.com/pages/news.php - Blog -
    My PM box fills up quick. If you have a question please e-mail me with your username.
    Congrats to Pryce on doing some much needed tending in his garden!
    Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylea2 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Yeah, but no one is holding a gun to his head and forcing extras on him. When offered extras, I just say - No thank you, I'm just here for lap dances. - On only one ocassion, the dancer walk away (she wasn't rude about it, but just made it clear she was looking for extras customers) and on another ocassion, an extras dancer kept insisting and touching me, after I told her I did not want a HJ. Other than these two ocassions, most extras dancers have accepted "no thank you" without any commotion.

One time I even told the dancer that I wanted no physical contact during the dance (my GF knew I was going to the club with old friends and made me promise no physical contact), and the dancer obliged without any fuss.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I don't think he is bragging at all. I wish we had more customers like this!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

If you're bored of the extras, and want the tease, why don't you either tell the dancer that you're paying that you want to be teased, or find a dancer that doesn't do extras?

Thanks

i don't go looking for extras i am never on the floor asking a girl wat she will do before vip, if i do a couple dances and i like the girl will just take her to vip. Extras are sometimes hard to turn down if you are quite intoxicated which i am most of the time. Should i have to really say i want to be teased i don't know.

Also my probelm as a frequent vip customer girls hear about me or see me around spending a lot of money so they instantly think well he wants extras not the case just go to have fun, if extras happen once in a while ok. But not 90 percent of the time where i feel like a john in the room.

Thanks

I am honestly glad to hear that a customer wants to be teased, not just have his junk grabbed by some in the club whore.

Thanks

he isnt bragging?

yeah ok.

if he cared that much about how hard it makes it for girls who DON'T do extras and how much he "misses the tease" he WOULDNT BE ACCEPTING THE EXTRAS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

oh but, it's so hard to turn them down?

whatever.

you're a part of the problem. plain and simple.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Pretty_Penny For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jerry - What did I just pay for???

Krammer - Ohhhh, your a john.

One of my favorite Seginfeld scenes.
    I can do better than you in a two bit fancy house

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 600 Posts

He's still a man. And if its offered up to him all the time, and he's particularly attracted to the girl, who is he to say no? I can see where he is coming from, he doesn't ask for the extras and says he doesn't accept them most of the time.

But shit happens when people have been drinking. I think its easier for me to empathize with him because I'm out of the dancing game. If I was still in it, I might not have such a supportive attitude. My feelings towards males in general have improved greatly since I retired.

How is this bragging? In Houston, where I'm from, I can honestly promise you that at least 50% of the strippers in any given club (often more) will offer extras to anyone and everyone. Close to 90% will do it if requested....for each and every custy, its not bragging, just standard operating business in some parts.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to KS_Stevia For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,713 Posts

I don't get it. Even if a super hot guy came up to me and was like "Would you like me to get you off?" I'd be all WTF I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! I really can't see an attractive, decent guy being all "Oh of course stranger, jerk me off at will!"

Shit baffles me.

Thanks

A guy offered me $20 last night to let him lick my boob. I told him "No" and proceeded to get 2 more dances with him anyway with no extras.

Another guy wanted to meet me outside of work and have sex with me. I said "No" and he ended the dance and left.

It's a numbers game. another day at the office...
    Stripper after hours... NinaNin.com
    www.NinaNin.com

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Simone NinaNin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I had to laugh but actually agree. It seems like the norm.

To me it makes my hustle better. I offer something that no one else does.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty_Penny View Post
    he isnt bragging?

yeah ok.

if he cared that much about how hard it makes it for girls who DON'T do extras and how much he "misses the tease" he WOULDNT BE ACCEPTING THE EXTRAS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

oh but, it's so hard to turn them down?

whatever.

you're a part of the problem. plain and simple.
    Are customers really the probelm are the clubs themselves, many clubs i frequent they don't care wat goes on and. Vip host and managers be fucking the dancers even so they can get hooked up with the best customers. I have had vip host introduce me to a girl telling me she is really friendly. I believe many customers will take wat u give them. U can certainly give a guy a teasing semi-dirty dance without taking his cock out, but sucking dick is easier for many girls. They don't know how to tease get a guy worked up.

about turning them down at the end of the day men are men. I wouldn't take a girl to vip if i wasn't attracted to her in the first place. Now this girl i am attracted to who looks like halle berry offers to suck my dick for 500 and i been drinking all night. Hard thing to turn down. Clubs are at fault they know whats going on. Put cameras in all the rooms and actually watch them and just not have them for show. I know some clubs have cameras and u still can do watever u want in there, as long as aren't trying to strangle a dancer lol

Thanks

At my old club handjobs really werent considered much of an extra. You would always hear things being said like this: "well i only gie handjobs i dont do any of that other nasty shit!" or "yeah every girl here does that..you cant get a vip without doing SOMETHING!".
    Ahh im so glad im at a mostly stage only bikini bar now. Dances done out in the open and fully clothed....

Thanks

I don't really buy the intoxication excuse. I've never been so drunk that I've cheated on someone or done drugs or something incredibly illegal such as mentioned. And I've been pretty drunk in my days. I think you are enabling.... yourself.

Meh at least these girls are charging 500 and not 20. Then again it kinda makes my 500 dollar hour VIP room where I just drink and dance and flirt a little harder to sell. I enjoy teasing and dancing very much, but at the end of the day:
    1. My plans do not involve me going to jail, ESPECIALLY not for a sum of money insufficient enough to bail myself out.
    And 2. I am in a committed relationship and consider penii touching cheating.
    On my way to being the Bitch Goddess of your dreams... or nightmares.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harleigh HellKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I've never had any trouble getting extras in the clubs I frequent, but lately it is pretty much a given. It's rare nowadays that a dancer WON'T either offer something, or more often than not - she just goes for it, as if all customers are expecting it. It used to be that extras, when they did come along, were the result of a long-standing "relationship" between you & the dancer. Not anymore. Today, at a fairly high-end nude club I visited, a new-to-me dancer had her hands down my pants before the end of the first song. Not too long ago, that would have surprised the hell outta me.....but now I almost expect it. They'll do it for the price of a dance, and the hopes for a nice big fat tip. I didn't stop her (bad me), but I guess I'm one of the weak ones .

And the last time I checked, I had a lovely vajayjay....so that "it's a man thing" BS don't fly. We are ALL sexual beings, and why it is easier for some of us to accept sexual favors from virtual strangers is one of those eternal questions for the psychology books.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to lopaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks

3- I don't consider vajayjay touching cheating. I just don't do it in the club. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about it. But even vajayjay ain't worth jail.

mmmm vajayjay.
    On my way to being the Bitch Goddess of your dreams... or nightmares.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast