Thread: DO you have to? | Imlive |

Banned
    Thanks

Default DO you have to? | Imlive |

So i breezed thorugh the intial part of IMlive pretty quicky.... one second i could charge 1.99 the next 5.80 COOL.

Does anybody have any success at 5.80 ? To be perfectly honest with you, I think I deserve it being, that im a tad bit hardcore. I am not a glamour model, but I have a great personality & like to interact (paid) with my customers. I think that I prrovide both a naughty and nurturing show. 5.80 is a bit high, SO what is needed for a girl to play the part for that rate. I have not done any shows YET on ther under 5.80 because maybe im a little self conscious. Peole seem to have a ball with me on any other site i go, but I also dont have to raise it to 6 bucks to ALMOST get 2 per minute.

My original question is... can u ignore free TEXT chat? I dont do free video, I refuse to advertise for a site just to recieve 30% sorry. What I have noticed about 95% of MY clientele is that I have enough pics and videos (well on other sites) They just jump right in without the useless banter...(age,location...blahblahblah) the usually ask me this inside and we usually talk for the first few minutes of each session. I am not happy to be sitting around to people asking me what am i wearing so they can try to conjure up a text chat fantasy and such. free chat there is fucking annoying..they never cum in..even when i was a mandatory 1.99.

DO I HAVE TO DO FREE TEXT?

Thanks

Default Re: DO you have to? | Imlive |

I've been wondering that too! I want to sign up for IMlive, but not really sure how it works. I didn't realize that you don't "have" to do free chat. But I'm just wondering how guys will come to your room with out it?

Banned
    Thanks

I just got my first 5.80 show on imlive. pretty cool.

Ha! I like that you can buy traffic! | hotspots | that shit really works ...lol =P

Banned
    Thanks

Hi Elyse,
    You do not have to do free VIDEO chat (after you have met their requirments ). The text chat is there, and people come but would it be rude to ignore it sometimes?...lol
    XoXo PussyPlayground

Thanks

i ignored text chatters if they were less than silver, which was 50% of them. u cant opt out of free text tho sorry.

jess xx

Banned
    Thanks

that brings sadness to my life....lol =( oh well! it wont kill me !

Banned
    Thanks

What does the (f) (p) stand for next to thier names ( is that free and paid...lol)? some even have ($)

thx

Thanks

f/p = free, paid
    you can camp out in free text but if you're not willing to talk to the guests, how can you expect them to come in? sometimes I get guys who literally go private with me without even saying a word first, because they're regulars or they know they want me. but I've gotten a lot of customers and even regulars who first visited me in free video (when I tried it out) or free text and spent a few min chatting. turned out to be worth it, in my experience.

but yeah, screw free video chat. I agree with you on that.

and as far as 5.80 goes..ask the ladies on the host forum over there. from what I've read in my short time on ImLive so far, only the veterans and star status chicks can pull it off. but it depends on your traffic and goals. audio would help too, if you offer.
    "Every experience is a lesson. Every loss is a gain."

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DominoDiva View Post
    i ignored text chatters if they were less than silver, which was 50% of them. u cant opt out of free text tho sorry.

jess xx
    really? i thought imlive states they let u opt out of free chat after u refer 5 new members? or is text chat different?

Thanks

text chat is just like an instant messenger, free vid chat is were they can see you, you can turn free vid chat off but the free text chat is there all the time.

xx

Banned
    Thanks

I had to realize free chat is IMLIVE feels degrading as hell. Maybe its because almost everyone doesn't do video chat there,, and the BUMBS camp out where they can SEE their target. Theres ALWAYS LESS bullshit when theres no video involved. (well for me at least...)

Streamate is different for me. I dont act PERSONAL at all. I learned for ME, that keeping the cam in my face ( camera ON th laptop) that I get less shows, and more talk about how pretty and NICE I am.

OH really?

Now all you get from me is a profile view of me, and answers to questions. I dont speak unless spoken to, (eliminating the need to waste my time) and always SOUND pleasant. SO i seem standoffish, but friendly all in one (MYSTERIOUS...lol) The only things i give 100% responses to are the things that sound like a "show question". After 3 minutes, I am silent..and my conversation dies off. we will NOT sit around like old friends, I came to get the $$$ and go!

I may appear to be NOT INTERESTED in my guest ...but thats untrue. I have little patience for bullshit, and thats how I handle my room and get so many shows on streamate.

i will never do free chat on imlive. livejasmin ...no.no.no.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,634 Posts

I don't do the free live video on ImLive either.

As far as the text chat, I've quit answering the text chat guys. So far I've not gotten in trouble for it so I'm guessing it's okay to do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

when im on imlive. i do not do free video chat..the only free video chat i can stomach is on livejasmin its like a cool laid back room folks come in listen to whatever music im playing i dont do request and they go private.

on imlive the free text chat box i glance at i only really respond for a few phrases to those that come in with a (p) and everyone else if they not asking me what i have for a private show i cut them the fuck off srry in a show...they can get pissed but i still respond my hands are tied im in a show either come in or come back..some sit there for like forever which is funny but until they talking about money its srry im in a show right now
    still here.... just in another chapter..