Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chastity belt wearing customers

Thanks

Default Re: Chastity belt wearing customers

Funny, keyholding is one of my bigger fetishes, and it's so hard to find the *right* guy to hold for.

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." - Klaus Kinski

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Ha, old thread and the OP seems to be gone. Chastity isn't my thing, but doing fetish in the SC is my thing, so if you're still lurking about OP, happy to share what I've learned and how I would go about it if I were you. I've found I can get VERY fun satisfying experiences in the SC, and while it remains p4p, you *can* find someone who enjoys it

Banned
    Thanks

While, I'm not the OP I'd love to hear your advise about chastity in the SC

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boyinacage View Post
    ... Also lately wondering what would happen if a guy showed up in drag but that's irrelevant to this thread.
    At one SC I used to go to, there was a regular customer who would come in in drag. It was a more "upscale" club.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subbyjeff View Post
    I'm currently in a jailbird chastity belt http://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/
    If you look at it you can see that it's a tube made of steel bars so there is plenty of room for cleaning and the tip is also bars so y9ou can pee without any problems. More common are the cheaper plastic tubes that I found to be less comfortable
    Forgive my ignorance, I'm just curious...

Part of the point is that it's painful when you got an erection, right? What about nocturnal erections, does it cause problems sleeping?

Thanks

My ex got into key holding as part of her involvement in the domme world (this was not for me, we had decided to go our own ways, but remain close as friends and still lived together on and off). She wore a key on her neck for one guy but my understanding it was a padlock through a piercing, not a full chastity belt.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,253 Times in 2,891 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

If you don't tip me well, I will flush that key down the toilet. Mua ha ha

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I dig it that this thread continues to live...

Quote Originally Posted by lijeff View Post
    While, I'm not the OP I'd love to hear your advise about chastity in the SC
    I wasn't going to give particular advice about chastity specifically, but make a counterpoint to the many people at the beginning of the thread who suggested going to a pro domme instead. Which is solid advice, of course, pro dommes will know what to do someone for whom chastity is a turn-on. But you can have an amazing time with fetish in the SC, if that's the experience you're looking for -- so much that I *only* do bdsm in the strip clubs or with body rub girls, I like the experience so much better than with pro dommes (again, no right or wrong, just what you like). The "suspension of disbelief" is easier in the SC, and can really make it amazing. I wouldn't jump right into it (chastity is fairly edgy to anyone outside the bdsm community), but build up to it without coming off creepy, you're golden
    Last edited by Radius; 02-16-2014 at 12:12 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Radius For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Maybe Amazon.com provides this service. If you're in Amazon Prime, you can send them your key for free.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    I dig it that this thread continues to live...

I wasn't going to give particular advice about chastity specifically, but make a counterpoint to the many people at the beginning of the thread who suggested going to a pro domme instead. Which is solid advice, of course, pro dommes will know what to do someone for whom chastity is a turn-on. But you can have an amazing time with fetish in the SC, if that's the experience you're looking for -- so much that I *only* do bdsm in the strip clubs or with body rub girls, I like the experience so much better than with pro dommes (again, no right or wrong, just what you like). The "suspension of disbelief" is easier in the SC, and can really make it amazing. I wouldn't jump right into it (chastity is fairly edgy to anyone outside the bdsm community), but build up to it without coming off creepy, you're golden
    It seems to me like the SC would be the perfect place for this (from one perspective anyway) after all isn't the SC all about tease and denial anyway? It's been a long time since I've been to a strip club, but in the past a guy wasn't allowed to whip out his cock and jerk off, and if he expected the girl to meet him after her shift was over and go home with him he was barking up the wrong tree, So... isn't going to the SC, watching some beautiful women dance, and leaving with a case of blue balls and going home to fantasize is part of the experience... isn't it?

Like anything else chastity play is a very individualized thing. For some it's about cuckolding, being degraded, etc... and if someone is into that I hope they find someone that likes doing that. For me though it's a rush being teased by a woman with no intent of sex ever happening... aaaaand that's kind of what going to a SC is all about too, I'd go to get teased... no intention of picking up a date, getting laid, finding a future wife...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dfw_kinky_guy For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Any girls in NJ that are down with this type of thing I would seriously be interested in contacting you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234