Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Chastity belt wearing customers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 990 Posts

Default Re: Chastity belt wearing customers

c'est la vie mon ami (French for: Such is life my friend)

And if you're a Dancer i doubt that.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AChildOfBoredom View Post
    Bulldozer fetishes (I totally get those)
    Early in my career we had a couple 'car destroy parties'. Alcohol involved obviously, the main attraction was to smash someone's old car to bits. Some brought their favorite destroy tools, baseball bats, hammers, concrete blocks. The first was close to neighbors who complained. I have a vivid memory of a colleague standing on top of the roof, cement block raised over his head, female police officer arriving for the second time, telling him if he tossed it, he'd be arrested...

The second one was in the country on a farm, no close neighbors. Towards the end someone tried running over the heap with a farm tractor which punctured a rear tire.

Should have used a bulldozer. ;-)
    Originally Posted by
    I don't know what it is about me that says "wife me up." Everyone wants to choke me or date me. Or both. This job is weird.

Originally Posted by Nocturnelle
    ... Kittens are assholes but they're just so darn cute.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CFMNH44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 990 Posts

I still say this is fucking weird.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I'm glad I re-found this thread. I joined to hopefully both resurrect this thread and re-rail it.

For those concerned about the possibility of losing the key, chastity belts typically come with two or three keys. There's a limited number of bittings for these little three-pin locks, and most will have one of only a small handful of common bittings; this is intentional so a Dom/me can use several locking cuffs, belts, etc and unlock them with a single key. If the chastity device is plastic, the lock pin is easily broken, and barring a PA lock can easily be removed this way. If the wearer is wearing a steel cage or a full chastity belt (the latter is my preference), the locking pawl on the padlock is easily broken by forcing the lock with a screwdriver. Chastity cages with pin cabinet locks are even easier to open; TheLockpickingLawyer demonstrated opening one of these with a folded gum wrapper on his YouTube channel. There are a few belts (possibly cages too) that use a tubular lock; I'm sure these are easily impressioned, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are deliberately made with the security "flaw" that famously allowed the earlier Kryptonite bike locks to be opened with a Bic pen, just for wearer safety.

For strip club customers interested in the subject of this thread, remember that this is not the place to try out a new chastity cage. Please find and read the Savage Love blog post on this subject; I know first-hand that the risk of damage to the wearer is real. That said, if you wear a cage or belt that you've comfortably worn for any extended period, you should be OK.

@Raziel: Chill, dude; we get it. This isn't your yum. That said, I'm genuinely curious why you've devoted so many posts and so much time to a thread about something that you don't like.

@AChildOfBoredom: I noticed you are in my state. May I PM you for details about where you work?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Some of the responses in this thread are way off. i'm into female domination in general and for about 10 years now, when i go into a strip club, which i don't do a lot, but when i do and a stripper comes over and sits next to me, i ask her if she's into female domination. Most actually know about it. Some don't, but are willing to know more because they're hoping to eventually do a lap dance.

The first time I did this, the dancer was totally into it. We went to the private room and she sat in the chair and i licked her heels. i told her that i like humiliation, and she told me that she would humiliate the shit out of me. She took off her heels and made me pick them up with my mouth while i was on my hands and knees behind the lap dance chairs, and then crawl to her about 30 feet with her heels in my mouth. This was actually more than i was looking for and i did not go into that club for awhile.

There was another club that i went into and i found another dancer who knew about femdom, and i went in there a few times and we went into the lap dance room and i just licked her boots.

Then i went back into that first place again. I did not see that first dancer, and the one that came up to me did not know about femdom, but i explained some to her and told her that i liked to be teased and denied, and we did a lap dance. So even this dancer who knew nothing about femdom tried to fulfill my fantasy.

But then in the same place, i found a woman who was really into it. We would go upstairs into the lap dance area and i would wear a button down shirt and bring nipple clamps with me. i would unbutton my shirt and she would put the nipple clamps on my nipples. i licked her heels and we did some other things. The last time i talked to her, she told me to bring some straps so she could tie my arms down on the chair. But then i did not see her the next few times i went in there and asked about her, and someone told me that she had to have an appendex surgery.

Even the last time that i went into a strip club, which was a few months ago, the first dancer told me that she had heard of femdom and wanted to learn more about it. By this time, i had been wearing my chastity device and when i'd get a lap dance, i would ask her if she could feel my chastity device. Some felt it while sitting on my lap and some with their hand. i also wore lingerie under my pants and would lift up my pant leg so she could see it.

After i talked to this dancer and got a lap dance from her, i went back and sat down and this older dancer came up to me. i told her that i'm into femdom and she told me that she used to be a dominatrix in Colorado. i told her about the chastity device that i was wearing and we went and had a private dance, and she pinched my nipples very hard during the dance.

That wasn't the hardest that my nipples were pinched. At one club about 5 years ago, there was a large hot woman that i talked to. She knew all about femdom. When we did a lap dance, she pinched my nipples so hard that it made me groan in pain. When we went back downstairs, she told me about another room they had where we'd have more privacy and could do more femdom stuff. It was about $175 for 30 min. i should have gone back but never did.

I've also been spanked by dancers. i've been running through my mind about a plan to ask a dancer to hold my keys. We just moved and i've only been into this one club near me once, and i need to find out more about what we can and can't do. But that would be a real trip to have a dancer be my keyholder.

But the main reason for my post here is to let everyone know that just about all dancers will be open to hearing about this topic. Some won't know anything about it but engage in this fantasy just to manipulate a lap dance and make money. Some will know a little about it, and some will know a lot about it and be enthusiastic about participating in this fantasy within the rules of the club. i've had some real good experiences with femdom fantasies in strip clubs.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,975 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pvsage View Post

@Raziel: Chill, dude; we get it. This isn't your yum. That said, I'm genuinely curious why you've devoted so many posts and so much time to a thread about something that you don't like.
    But of course, not in a way that will lead to confrontation, unless you wish to take it offline.
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 Times in 2,562 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by pvsage View Post
    @AChildOfBoredom: I noticed you are in my state. May I PM you for details about where you work?
    Stripping was always a side gig for me, and I walked away from it for other ventures because of the pandemic. But perhaps you’re in need of commercial two-way radio equipment?
    Written on the walls at the house of sorrow
    You can find the names of those who burned
    Greater yet, the pain in little drawings
    I could not remain in that room

Featured Member
    Thanks

Stripping was always a side gig for me, and I walked away from it for other ventures because of the pandemic. But perhaps you’re in need of commercial two-way radio equipment?
    Hey baby! Care to show me your Baofeng?! ;-)
    Originally Posted by
    I don't know what it is about me that says "wife me up." Everyone wants to choke me or date me. Or both. This job is weird.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 Times in 2,562 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by CFMNH44 View Post
    Hey baby! Care to show me your Baofeng?! ;-)

You pretty much did the equivalent of going to a posh wine bar and asking for Boone’s Farm. They’re not horrible… most at the equestrian center who get issued a radio get a GT-1. But they’re cheap throwaway radios, and they have a very limited selection which has Part 90 certification for use with LMR (BF-888S*, GT-1, B-Tech UV-82C).

*and good lucking the 888S with the FCC ID sticker.

The rest is non-certified or only has Part 15, and is legal only for ham radio use. We don’t deal with ham radio equipment, quite frankly because it would be a losing venture for us.

Written on the walls at the house of sorrow
    You can find the names of those who burned
    Greater yet, the pain in little drawings
    I could not remain in that room

Senior Member FrankieSkyPrivate's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a whole new fantasy I wasn't aware of

Featured Member
    Thanks

You pretty much did the equivalent of going to a posh wine bar and asking for Boone’s Farm. They’re not horrible… most at the equestrian center who get issued a radio get a GT-1. But they’re cheap throwaway radios, and they have a very limited selection which has Part 90 certification for use with LMR (BF-888S*, GT-1, B-Tech UV-82C).

*and good lucking the 888S with the FCC ID sticker.

The rest is non-certified or only has Part 15, and is legal only for ham radio use. We don’t deal with ham radio equipment, quite frankly because it would be a losing venture for us.

Yeah, I sort of figured that out - free radios were passed out to us. I do a few days of motorcycle support for bicycle races, seemingly in the worst places for reception - Overcrowded spectrum in NYC or mountainous regions in VT. A few colleagues mounted external antennas higher on their bikes, but say they don't help much.
    Originally Posted by

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567