Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chastity belt wearing customers

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Chastity belt wearing customers

Ladies,

If a customer came in, was a good tipper and told you he was wearing a chastity belt, you checked and he was telling the truth, and he asked you to hold the key to it for him, and for you to decide when/if he could have it back ...

would you do it?
    would you make him pay you to get it back?

I'd love to hear your thoughts. You might be interested to know that there are quite a few men who lock themselves up in these devices and are looking for someone (and let's be honest, a sexy lady) to hold the keys for them.

TL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tightlockup For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Default Re: Chastity belt wearing customers

That's unusual,... but I have strange fetishes, too,... so I won't poke fun.

I would advise you to negotiate the price for getting back the key before you surrender it... I would also advise you to have an extra key, just in case her recollection of the agreed price is different than yours.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Oh for fucks sake, you have to pay to have the key held, not just to get it back.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shy1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,156 Posts

yea... you pay me to keep the key and not lose it. and then pay me more to get it back whenever i feel generous enough.

if you are in the dallas area let me know. i will happily accept your money to be your keykeeper.
    The best thing i have heard in a strip club to date:
    customer: we should get married right now! we should get a shotgun marriage!
    me: uhh... i think you are misunderstanding what a shotgun marriage means. A shotgun marriage means you knock me up and my daddy shows up at your door with a gun and forces you to marry me and raise the baby. You mean elope.
    customer: hmm... nah actually i will take the shotgun marriage. At least then we would be having sex.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Athenathefabulous For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 606 Posts

You dont need to even show me the belt. Why do I ever care to see anything under your pants, that's disguisting. Hell, even the key can be symbolic. But you will suffer long and hard and deservedly in order to have it returned.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KS_Stevia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

OK...enough of you ladies have answered this seriously, so I guess this thread isn't a joke after all.

Takes all kinds, I s'pose.....

Featured Member pixierocksonthepole's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Flirty

Yea, that would require to be paid to hold onto it and paid to get it back. I would make sure it stayed on a necklace so that it dangled in front of you every time you saw me walk by.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pixierocksonthepole For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I love Stripperweb!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hockeybobby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,977 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lopaw View Post
    OK...enough of you ladies have answered this seriously, so I guess this thread isn't a joke after all.

Takes all kinds, I s'pose.....
    if you can think of it, there is a market for it .
    The best thing i have heard in a strip club to date:
    customer: we should get married right now! we should get a shotgun marriage!
    me: uhh... i think you are misunderstanding what a shotgun marriage means. A shotgun marriage means you knock me up and my daddy shows up at your door with a gun and forces you to marry me and raise the baby. You mean elope.
    customer: hmm... nah actually i will take the shotgun marriage. At least then we would be having sex.

Thanks

Don't mean to resurrect an old thread, but I'm new here. Just wondering if there were any ladies in CO who are interested in this. I have long wondered what would happen if I went to the club in my chastity cage and a pair of panties. Also lately wondering what would happen if a guy showed up in drag but that's irrelevant to this thread.

Thanks

Thanks for the response. Sad you didn't make the move. . I had a friend who bartender and strongly recommended not going in drag.
    I have a dream of one day meeting a stripper who will keep me locked up and make me her cuckold slave (along with a few other fantasies). But honestly I see this as more of a relationship than a "payment arrangement" of any sort other than a typical gf/bf would be. Some guys are crazy, and I'm one. Lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to boyinacage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,348 Times in 1,220 Posts

I never heard the term cuckold slave before....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,840 Times in 2,333 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by boyinacage View Post
    I have a dream of one day meeting a stripper who will keep me locked up and make me her cuckold slave (along with a few other fantasies). But honestly I see this as more of a relationship than a "payment arrangement" of any sort other than a typical gf/bf would be. Some guys are crazy, and I'm one. Lol
    Good luck findng that for free. If you ever relocate to Jersey I know a dungeon/web cam Fetish chick that will be happy to oblige...

Quote Originally Posted by unbeleavable View Post
    I never heard the term cuckold slave before....
    Oh heck, that's relatively low on the weird fetish scale...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Honestly I don't expect to find it for free. I guess what I'm seeing is more me paying for everything (like a bf, I'm very old school that way, open doors, always pay etc). If I was to find a woman ingot along well with and we cared about each tier it could be an atypical relationship moreso than me visiting her at a club. But I kinda suck at meeting girls period, so I'm dreaming big.
    However if there were ladies in CO who would LOVE to dance for a guy who's in chastity and make him absolutely miserable for the night, I'd be interested in knowing.
    Or knowing how to figure which girls may like this at a club by talking to them.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to boyinacage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So what's the best way to find a girl at a club who would enjoy this? Just wear it and talk to one of them that I like? I'm just afraid of a bad response to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

So what's the best way to find a girl at a club who would enjoy this? Just wear it and talk to one of them that I like? I'm just afraid of a bad response to it.
    Honestly I'm not trying to rain on your parade but if you go in to a strip club looking for fetish play you may find women who are willing to take your money to indulge your fetish but that's about it. They won't "enjoy" your little game any more than they actually "enjoy" being naked in front of strangers or lap dancing for them. If you want to find women who actually enjoy fetish play it seems to me that you would be better off looking on fetish sites or clubs. I don't have any links but I know they are out there. In a club it's going to be strictly business.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

Maybe I've led too sheltered a life but it seems to me any guy interested in wearing a chastity belt probably belongs in a straight jacket. I just don't get it.
    "never trust a big butt and a smile"-- Bell Biv DeVoe

If you're in your twenties and aren't a liberal, you have no heart. If you're in you're forties and aren't a conservative, you have no brain - Winston Churchill

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bem401 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by bem401 View Post
    Maybe I've led too sheltered a life but it seems to me any guy interested in wearing a chastity belt probably belongs in a straight jacket. I just don't get it.
    LOL, He's talking about it on an anonymous internet forum BEM. For all you know he could be one of the guys that you give golf lessons to...

Anyway, fetish guys are pretty harmless. A guy wanting to wear a chastity belt or get pissed on, tied up and whipped or whatever else isn't hurting anyone...

Their are supposedly "normal" people who do more to hurt others every day.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In my heart I realize it's a pay for play... But at the same time there are definitely girls out there that would enjoy it far more than others. Those are the ones I'd hope to find. And in my twisted little fantasy, be a slave to.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 1,950 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

In my heart I realize it's a pay for play... But at the same time there are definitely girls out there that would enjoy it far more than others.
    Seems like you have a couple options (and like yoda57us said, I'm not sure that a strip club is your best best!).

Fetish clubs would be a great idea - you can meet people with similar fetishes, wear your belt/cage/whatever with impunity, and meet women who are single and enjoy the lifestyle, and would WANT a relationship with you.

If you actually prefer the idea of pay to play because of safety and professionalism, a dungeon would be the next best bet. Not only are the women who work here better equipped to give you exactly the experience that you desire (many strippers will happily try to fulfill a fetish for money, but aren't familiar with the terms or all aspects of the fetish, and so may fall short), but I've found that a majority of doms really enjoy their work.

Finally, if you are determined to go to a strip club, I would suggest coming in without your gear the first time, talking to a few girls, finding one that you like, and then taking her for a few dances. Once you are in there, you can straight up talk to her about it - explain that you have a fantasy, explain what it is, and ask if you came back, would she be willing to help you out with it? Even if she would really be opposed to the idea, any true professional wouldn't laugh, or be shocked, or slap you or anything like that....

If you came to see me, I'd happily do it. I love fetish guys! Not because I'm a dom (exact opposite, actually) but because I rarely take my clothes off, I get tipped well, and I get multiple dances for talking and slapping a guy...any day of the week hon!! lol
    I take cash, debit or credit. I just don't take shit.

Follow me on twitter! @MooreScarlett

Hear me ramble about random things:

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ManyRoses For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the responses. Not necessarily what I was hoping to hear, but very good, honest advice. It's just tough where I live, pro dommes are extremely expensive, and I know of zero fetish clubs. Even the groups require a member to sponsor you for munches etc. One of my lesbian friends brought up the idea if going to a strip club while locked a couple years ago and trying to find a girl who would enjoy it and the idea just stuck in my head to the point that it's now a huge fantasy of mine to have a stripper girlfriend who holds the key and uses me while he does whatshe wants on the side. Perhaps better left as fantasy, but getting lap dances while locked still remains as something I very much want to try.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    LOL, He's talking about it on an anonymous internet forum BEM. For all you know he could be one of the guys that you give golf lessons to...

No...probably not......the object of golf is to actually get it INTO the hole.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lemiwinks31 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    Honestly I'm not trying to rain on your parade but if you go in to a strip club looking for fetish play you may find women who are willing to take your money to indulge your fetish but that's about it. They won't "enjoy" your little game any more than they actually "enjoy" being naked in front of strangers or lap dancing for them. If you want to find women who actually enjoy fetish play it seems to me that you would be better off looking on fetish sites or clubs. I don't have any links but I know they are out there. In a club it's going to be strictly business.
    you're speaking for yourself, not for everyone. i love doing dances (provided nobody is trying to finger me or bite me or something). i'd also totally love this little game. i mean, i'd obviously expect money, but i'd mostly do it for the lulz.

however, most of the girls i've worked with are weirded out by fetish custies. it used to surprise me, but i guess you can't blame people for liking what they like (or not liking what they don't). probably 30% of the girls i've talked to are cool with fetish stuff. and if we get to daddy-daughter type roleplay and similar, it probably dips below 10% even willing to touch that. money is money, but a lot of girls really don't care.
    -love everyone but keep them far from your soul-

38. The Following User Says Thank You to she sells sanctuary For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I actually often wonder if I will run into a guy wearing a chastity device someday. I currently have two guys from my personal life in chastity but I would also love to be a customer's keyholder, it's something I love and well honestly, why not make some cash off of it?
    I'm sure it could be a little bit profitable if i could find the right people but generally the guys I find want to do it outside of the club and aren't desperate enough to pay someone to do it yet. Too bad though, I can think of a bunch of fun games to go along with it.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by she sells sanctuary View Post
    you're speaking for yourself, not for everyone. i love doing dances (provided nobody is trying to finger me or bite me or something). i'd also totally love this little game. i mean, i'd obviously expect money, but i'd mostly do it for the lulz.
    Well, since I'm not a dancer I'm not really speaking for myself but rather expressing an opinion based on many years of conversations with dancers. They pretty much all enjoy their work but it is a job.

I'm happy that you enjoy your work so much!

42. The Following User Says Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast