Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Chastity belt wearing customers

Thanks

Default Re: Chastity belt wearing customers

For those who asked about a remote controlled device, there is the Dreamlover2000. Search it and you shall find. I believe it works long-distance, too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leoseverin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm not a dancer yet, although it's in the works, but something like this would be an extremely exciting concept to me. I don't know how many other dancers are also members of the kink/fetish community, but I assume there must be at least some overlap in girls such as myself. The club environment already holds so many aspects of tease and denial, and while I can't say that myself or any dancer would embrace this kind of thing with out the payment aspect, I think some mischievous/sadistic dancers would happily oblige if you approach it the right way and pay for the privilege of that fantasy fulfillment. I know I'd happily keyhold for a good regular.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,558 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    while I can't say that myself or any dancer would embrace this kind of thing with out the payment aspect
    For a beginner you have the right attitude :-)
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leoseverin View Post
    For those who asked about a remote controlled device, there is the Dreamlover2000. Search it and you shall find. I believe it works long-distance, too.
    Indeed. There are a lot of new toys that can be used remotely.
    The industry will surely change to adapt.
    Last edited by Pop Alexandra; 07-21-2020 at 01:13 AM.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

If a customer wears a device, is it most appropriate to inform a dancer before requesting a dance, or only if it happens to be noticed? Im sure there are reasons for both, but is one a better approach?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 759 Posts

For real? Do customers actually do this?
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    For real? Do customers actually do this?
    Yes, I never have, but have read other accounts that it happens.

Thanks

I would literally eat broken glass before doing this.
    Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Thanks

57,000 views? WTF? What is so interesting about this weird shit?

Thanks

It's the most viewed recent thread in customer actually.
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

Thanks

^And that is STUPID.

Thanks

"No sweatpant dances EVER!!!" is the most of all time or at least the time that is counted.
    Where Am I? Missing NYC

Thanks

Wear a Chastity Belt, no fucking way! I would NEVER do this! I don't know why ANYONE would! Dudes are fucking WEIRD!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Wear a Chastity Belt, no fucking way! I would NEVER do this! I don't know why ANYONE would! Dudes are fucking WEIRD!
    And...you dont have to, either

Thanks

Damn skippy.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,926 Times in 1,629 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

Some people like being tormented. In which case, I’d take money to be the one dishing out the torment rather than have them torment themselves and not make any money from it. And if I happen to lose the key, no worries… I tend to keep power tools in my car. The price for that service would just depend on if you were more concerned about speed or precision.
    Life asked Death, “Death, why do people love me but hate you?”

Death responded, “Because you are a beautiful lie… and I am a painful truth”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AChildOfBoredom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AChildOfBoredom View Post
    Some people like being tormented. In which case, I’d take money to be the one dishing out the torment rather than have them torment themselves and not make any money from it. And if I happen to lose the key, no worries… I tend to keep power tools in my car. The price for that service would just depend on if you were more concerned about speed or precision.
    Still weird. But i guess you might as well make a few bucks from it. They'll just go get it from someone else. I mean, might as well be you.

Still fucking bizarre, though. Like FELL OFF THE MOON bizarre.
    Last edited by Raziel; 09-07-2020 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Quote

Thanks

Like those dudes that visit a Dominatrix, "Hey, lick my boot" "let me whip you!" I wouldn't do that either. I might date one, but i wouldn't be her fucking slave. I would be me. And she wouldn't TOUCH me with a whip.

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Still weird. But i guess you might as well make a few bucks from it. They'll just go get it from someone else. I mean, might as well be you.

Still fucking bizarre, though. Like FELL OFF THE MOON bizarre.
    When this thread was first posted, it was before I started stripping. And it would’ve seemed bizarre then. It might still seem that way, except a lot has happened since then. Of course, there’s the year 2020, but that gets compounded by things such as Trump becoming POTUS, furries becoming a thing, etc. Is anything really all that bizarre anymore?

Thanks

Shit, i forgot about Furries.

Thanks

I don't get this, 58,000 views over some whack job wants to wear a Chastity Belt? What am i missing, here? I think this is insane.

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Shit, i forgot about Furries.
    I try to. It hasn’t worked very well.

I don't get this, 58,000 views over some whack job wants to wear a Chastity Belt? What am i missing, here? I think this is insane.
    Wel, the OP posted in 2010, plus it’s something abnormal, so it’s going to get attention.

Thanks

Didn't somebody try to poison Furries sometime back in Chicago, I vaguely recall it. I saw it on Morning Joe. The story practically broke Mika. I thought it was the funniest news story i had ever seen. That's how I learned about Furries. Just weird. Some guy dressed as Bugs Bunny is somehow sexy? I guess there's one for everyone.

Whatever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AChildOfBoredom View Post
    Wel, the OP posted in 2010, plus it’s something abnormal, so it’s going to get attention.
    Hun, I think this shouldn't have gotten FIVE views, much less 58,000. It's a ridiculous thread. Chastity Belt, WTF???
    Last edited by Raziel; 09-08-2020 at 05:39 PM.

God/dess
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Didn't somebody try to poison Furries sometime back in Chicago, I vaguely recall it. I saw it on Morning Joe. The story practically broke Mika. I thought it was the funniest news story i had ever seen. That's how I learned about Furries. Just weird. Some guy dressed as Bugs Bunny is somehow sexy? I guess there's one for everyone.

Whatever.
    I hadn’t heard about that. I have some ideas on why furries appeal to some, but perhaps that for another time, or perhaps the second part of this answer will summarize it well enough.

Hun, I think this shouldn't have gotten FIVE views, much less 58,000. It's a ridiculous thread. Chastity Belt, WTF???
    There could be a number of reasons why this thread is as popular as it is. Also, consider the number of posts in it, so there's often something new to read. Maybe it's simply unusual to people and curiosity gets the better of them, maybe they have this idea in their head that clubs are strictly stages and dances in VIP, and the idea that some fetishes may possibly be indulged piques their interest, maybe they're hoping the OP got ripped a new one.

If I'm going to be honest here, I feel like you're being a little overly judgmental. Everyone has... not necessarily fetishes, but something which isn't readily attainable on a whim. It's kinda doubtful the OP would go to a bar and hit it off with someone who shares in his chastity belt fetish. So, this shouldn't seem an unusual place to seek it out... our reaction to it will likely be more understanding than it would be from those who've only ever done vanilla work (which doesn't necessarily mean we'll all be on board with it, but we'll probably at least somewhat get the principle behind it), and we're in it to make money. Just like with the birthday spankings... you look at it, it's just two forms of domination that some guys like to be under. The chastity belt thing? I'd be more than welcoming of it if someone in the club approached me with such a request. It's easy money... my hustle is done for me. And that's not so terrible. Neither is the foot massage guy, but I'd never do that one 1: because I don't trust the setting and 2: nobody fucking touches my feet.

So, we probably all have some unattainable thing we desire, or it may be attainable, but not within common convention. Maybe it's something considered taboo or which one themselves may see as taboo but get curious about, e.g., if you've ever read accounts of straight guys who've tried it one time. Or they may not have the means to do it. Or it may come with consequences they're not willing to endure. I have one. Lack of means to pursue it and unwillingness to face the consequences are what hold me back. But someone wasn't so inhibited. His name was Marvin Heemeyer.

So, if something comes up and practical means to fulfill it comes about, if it doesn't cause harm to others, then is it really so bad to pursue it? This, I would certainly partake in. And the spankings on stage... I'd brutalize someone who wanted it, except I drew blood one time and the customer was all about it, but management wasn't. So I got a stern talking to for that one and the bouncers always stayed in my line of sight to give the "chill the fuck out" signal in any future instances where customers chose me for that sort of thing.

In the end, what he wants is much more benevolent than what I want. He wants a little humiliation and deprivation to be inflicted on himself... I want to demolish a town. Yet, I'm not catching a rash of shit for it.

Just because it's out of the box doesn't mean it's necessarily bad. Not saying it's always good, but it's not always bad. And I say this as someone who spent the first just shy of 18 years in a rather restrictive box.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast