Thread: urgent hustle help please!! table dance mania

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 814 Posts

Default urgent hustle help please!! table dance mania

hey girls!

I need help so I can make money at this new club tomorrow.. tonight was my first night and it was horrible. I know you need some time but I left owing after 8 hours and I know the other girls did alright to good. That club is really big and the girls are on point with their hustle and hot. My old club was small and had really ugly girls so I stood out and we did tip walks there so I got money from stage. I was on stage twice in 8 hours tonight so not a lot of money there plus everybody got a looot of table dances, which I hate but I guess I need to find a way to hustle them. I tried to check out their way of doing it, they seemed very aggressive and would just start dancing in front of the customer and it seemed to always turn into table dances. I was also the only white girl there and the only people I got dances from (lap dances) were from people who got "lost" and were there the first time cause they didn't know what kinda club it is.
    I know I'll probably have to switch again but I just can't right now and need to stick there for at least a little bit. Sorry this is so long, I'm terrified of not making anything..

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,713 Posts

Default Re: urgent hustle help please!! table dance mania

Lady, I feel your pain. Being at a club that doesn't suit sucks big time.

All I can tell you is take any tiny bit of shyness you have an toss it out the window. Remember you aren't crystalize at work, you're a hammed up, sexed up character.

What is it you're having trouble with? Conversation? Closing lap dances? Approaches? If you could be more specific I'd be happy to steer you in the right direction.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 814 Posts

Default Re: urgent hustle help please!! table dance mania

Thanks, I just realized I wasn't very clear cause I was so overwhelmed lol. It's a club where girls mainly seem to make money from table dances back to back quickly and I'm used to chatting for a little and then lap dances.. I need quick closing lines for that, and a way to approabch the gangster types. I went there cause I always did well with those in my other club but these girls Seem to be out of my league a little..