+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 137

Thread: MFC

  1. #76
    Veteran Member TinaLayne's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 295 Times in 112 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    OK, maybe this is just me being naive and stupid, but if MFC was on the verge of being shut down for the things they allow on their site, don't you guys think they would make some changes to avoid that action? I can't imagine the owners of MFC are willing to get shut down just to keep things the way they are now because they HAVE to be making some serious cash.
    There are TONS of sites that don't require email or proof of age...look at rawtube, redtube, etc. Anyone can go on those sites and see hardcore porn anytime they want. How are they getting away with it?
    I haven't been in this business very long, so I don't claim to know that much, but it just seems very fucked up to me to single out certain sites for allowing things that are "against the rules" when there are sooooo many that do it.

  2. #77
    Featured Member Smurfette's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,577
    Thanks
    1,286
    Thanked 3,308 Times in 850 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Yeah, I don't understand why the owner/staff wouldn't want to do everything possible to ensure that the site stays up and that they keep making money.

    Even though you can go to redtube and youporn and those sites, you still have to click an "I'm over 18" button. I don't think MFC even has one of those, does it? wtf?

  3. #78
    Veteran Member DevonSantos's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 554 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaLayne View Post
    OK, maybe this is just me being naive and stupid, but if MFC was on the verge of being shut down for the things they allow on their site, don't you guys think they would make some changes to avoid that action? I can't imagine the owners of MFC are willing to get shut down just to keep things the way they are now because they HAVE to be making some serious cash.
    There are TONS of sites that don't require email or proof of age...look at rawtube, redtube, etc. Anyone can go on those sites and see hardcore porn anytime they want. How are they getting away with it?
    I haven't been in this business very long, so I don't claim to know that much, but it just seems very fucked up to me to single out certain sites for allowing things that are "against the rules" when there are sooooo many that do it.
    Tube sites are completely different from cam sites. Tube sites are not liable for the content that is uploaded to their server the ''owner'' of the content is which is why the site is liable for only keeping strict records of the ip addresses and emails accounts that upload the content cause if there is anything uploaded ''illegal'' then law enforcement can get in contact with the original owner. Which is why before you upload content to those sites, you must sign up with your email address. Webcam sites actually ''own'' all of the content uploaded to their servers as well as every ounce of webcam feed that broadcasted online. The owners of cam sites are under strict guidelines to make sure that every model featured on the site is in compliance to 2257 regulations and is of legal age. Regulations can different for various sites depending on where there server is based as well as what ''kind'' of content is affiliated with the site. The platform of which MFC conducts business is unlike any other kind. Webmasters that have been in the business for years are still scratching their fucking heads trying to figure out how much revenue the site is making based on the fact that the site is ran by the purchase of tokens and not straight cash. Models really know what ''they/we'' are making but NO ONE knows ''exactly'' what the site is making. We can always assume but their is no sure fire way when you implement the structure of paying models in tokens. Truth be told, that there is wayyyyyy more customers on MFC than there is models. Alot of the models share the high limit customers since they spend from room to room and girl to girl but the site has a ton of traffic that they cant handle. There are stripclubs that get shut down all across America all the time for not abiding by guidelines and regulations. Do you think that the owner walks in the dressing room and say ''Hey girls, we are under investigation for the death of a customer that left from the club drunk and they will be shutting the club down soon so make as much money as you can before we close. Ok girls''! Yeah fuckin right! You take your ass to work one day and there is a fucking sign on the door that says ''CLOSED". Even in corporate America, owners and operators DO NOT inform you of the company coming to a close or going out of business unless the owners are just considerate, they just come to work and can't get in the building. Same for MFC! Its just going to be that very sweet day we sign in to do work and the site cannot be found. Bottomline! Now Im no damn Jennie in Bottle so I cant say if its going to be this year or next year, I dont know and could care less cause MFC is not my bread and butter but I know one damn thing and thats if they dont change their ways and enforce the original guidelines that were once ''mandatory'' the site will eventually get shut down. But please don't compare tube sites to webcam sites. Two totally different structures of business.

  4. #79
    Veteran Member TinaLayne's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 295 Times in 112 Posts

    Thumbs up Re: MFC

    I hear what you are saying Devon. I was just pointing out that you didn't have to prove your age on the tube sites. A 10 year old can hit a button that says "yes, I'm 18 & wish to enter"
    It just doesn't make any sense to me why they wouldn't enforce things better on mfc. I mean, don't they realise the consequences? Why would they risk a shut down?
    I guess I'm just feeling a bit let down at the moment. When I first found sw and was looking through all the posts, mfc sounded like a great place to make some good cash. I signed up, but haven't logged on yet. Now the last few days, I've seen nothing but bad comments about mfc. Guess I'll just do what I always do and see for myself.
    I really do appreciate all the useful info from you ladies though. I wish I had found sw a long time ago, if only for the motivation

  5. #80
    Featured Member Juliette25's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,285
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked 723 Times in 364 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaLayne View Post
    I hear what you are saying Devon. I was just pointing out that you didn't have to prove your age on the tube sites. A 10 year old can hit a button that says "yes, I'm 18 & wish to enter"
    It just doesn't make any sense to me why they wouldn't enforce things better on mfc. I mean, don't they realise the consequences? Why would they risk a shut down?
    I guess I'm just feeling a bit let down at the moment. When I first found sw and was looking through all the posts, mfc sounded like a great place to make some good cash. I signed up, but haven't logged on yet. Now the last few days, I've seen nothing but bad comments about mfc. Guess I'll just do what I always do and see for myself.
    I really do appreciate all the useful info from you ladies though. I wish I had found sw a long time ago, if only for the motivation
    You should definitely still try MFC, just don't make it your only site.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Juliette25 For This Useful Post:


  7. #81
    Veteran Member DevonSantos's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 554 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaLayne View Post
    I hear what you are saying Devon. I was just pointing out that you didn't have to prove your age on the tube sites. A 10 year old can hit a button that says "yes, I'm 18 & wish to enter"
    It just doesn't make any sense to me why they wouldn't enforce things better on mfc. I mean, don't they realise the consequences? Why would they risk a shut down?
    I guess I'm just feeling a bit let down at the moment. When I first found sw and was looking through all the posts, mfc sounded like a great place to make some good cash. I signed up, but haven't logged on yet. Now the last few days, I've seen nothing but bad comments about mfc. Guess I'll just do what I always do and see for myself.
    I really do appreciate all the useful info from you ladies though. I wish I had found sw a long time ago, if only for the motivation
    I would tell any model to try the site out for herself and if you have not made your financial goal within a weeks time then you should find another site to cam for. Alot of models ''try'' MFC but alot of models don't make it. When I say ''don't make it'', thats a double edged sword. You cannot stay in the top rows on MFC unless your camscore is high and it won't take but a day or two in order for it to reach a high score if members like you. Some models do NOT care about scores, ratings, etc....they just want to make some cash to make ends meet. I will tell you that NONE of the top pornstars on MFC have ever made Miss MFC because they dont cam much yet their camscores remain super high. This is rigged. Which goes to show that you can really cheat the system and place yourself in the top 20 if its that important to you. Models like Sunny and Aria have hugely successful sites that they rely on as well as magazine shoots and contracts that make them wealthy, NOT MFC. They just use MFC to promote their brands which in return makes them the bulk of their income. Use MFC, don't let MFC use YOU! If you are NOT promoting anything more than just cam shows then you would do just fine on any cam site that doesn't offer the mandatory free chat platform of MFC. Even if you do NOT own an official site, fucking SELL SOMETHING! Whether its panties, posters, videos, or photos. Do not just rely on cash from privates and all others when you can maximize your income from doing so much more. Take advantage and try MFC for yourself! (Good Luck and Happy Camming)!

  8. #82
    Veteran Member DevonSantos's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 554 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaLayne View Post
    I hear what you are saying Devon. I was just pointing out that you didn't have to prove your age on the tube sites. A 10 year old can hit a button that says "yes, I'm 18 & wish to enter"
    It just doesn't make any sense to me why they wouldn't enforce things better on mfc. I mean, don't they realise the consequences? Why would they risk a shut down?
    I guess I'm just feeling a bit let down at the moment. When I first found sw and was looking through all the posts, mfc sounded like a great place to make some good cash. I signed up, but haven't logged on yet. Now the last few days, I've seen nothing but bad comments about mfc. Guess I'll just do what I always do and see for myself.
    I really do appreciate all the useful info from you ladies though. I wish I had found sw a long time ago, if only for the motivation
    Yes. A teenager can access free porn online from tube sites BUT after the child has pressed the button after being clearly notified of the disclaimer and the content associated with the site, it is then the viewers responsibility, NOT the website. It is the parents job to protect their children from adult sites, NOT the sites themselves. Parents can stop their children from watching porn by keeping the computers in their room or setting up parental controls while having the internet installed. So yes, there are ways of preventing children from accessing adult sites.

  9. #83
    Banned malayataylor's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 803 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Devon is on point.


    This.
    This is what I was getting to earlier.

    Check out www.shufuni.com then go to www.myfreecams.com At least shufuni had the decency to put up a disclaimer. Even thought my daughter is only 2. I still child proof my pc (locking my pc and not allowing porn sites to show without a password) I don't see how a normal person would think a child watching porn was ok BUT there are seriously some sick people in this woRLD. Sure I'm in the adult industry but that's why it's called the ADULT industry.. kids have no part in this business.

  10. #84
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by DevonSantos View Post
    Tube sites are completely different from cam sites. Tube sites are not liable for the content that is uploaded to their server the ''owner'' of the content is which is why the site is liable for only keeping strict records of the ip addresses and emails accounts that upload the content cause if there is anything uploaded ''illegal'' then law enforcement can get in contact with the original owner. Which is why before you upload content to those sites, you must sign up with your email address.
    What you say here is absolutely true, but isn't germaine to the argument presented Devon. Tube sites have already been through court and it's been shown that they are DEFINITELY responsible for what is on their servers as an overall mix. `So while you are correct that if someone uploads one underage video, or even one user uploads 10 underage videos, that USER is liable and not the tube site. But as in Youtube, which was allowing many many users to upload Viacom content, they got pinched for it and had to send out demand letters and so on. So, Redtube which states on the site it IS for adult content, cannot later claim they were not responsible for adult content being there. We aren't talking about illegal videos here, we're talking about completely legal videos, being watched by underage people, which is not legal. Since we are also talking about te same thing on MFC, legal video of girls masturbating or whatever, being watched by those that cannot legally watch it. So, I have to respectfully disagree and say that TinaLayne is absolutely correct in her assertion.

    I don't really want to jump back into a silly argument about MFC and I won't do that. I only commented here because I actually did time in Entertainment Copyright and Trademark Law classes (only two) that covered Content Responsibility. So, there's quite a bit more to it than just common carrier status or not. So, to knowingly open a Tube site which caters to adult materials, and then claim you had no idea adult materials are there and are fully the user's responsibility would NEVER wash in court, and I think we all know that.

    Last thing I will say on the subject, is that to compare strip clubs being shut down to a WEBSITE being shut down is the real apples to oranges comparison. Websites are not "shut down all the time" unless they break some pretty egregious laws like child porn and such. As someone said earlier, and many of us know, iFriends was busted for hiring underage Models who were performing hardcore sex acts, and guess what...iFriends cleaned up their act AFTER the bust and they are still in business. So getting "shut down" is a really intense step which almost never happens, especially for violations which are considered rampant across the internet sex industry. MFC could easily claim selective prosecution, and point out at least 100 other sites across different genres that allow minors access to adult content. This was my point earlier. I don't feel MFC does anything which you can claim to be morally offended by, and then still go to any other NUDE camsite and say there is a difference in anything but quantity. I agree that MFC has MORE girls doing MORE, but I cannot think of any camsites that my 13 year nephew cannot go to and see naked breasts, and often naked vagina and less often masturbation. MFC is just much more blatant about it all. So, to me picking that out is just personal taste. I cannot fault Malaya because her personal sense of taste is offended by MFC, nor can I claim that she is "wrong" for feeling uncomfortable having dealings with the site. Those are her ideas and opinions. But so are predictions of shut-down for MFC. There is no legal action which we can point to on the public record which shows the site to be in imminent peril of shut-down. I would even go so far as to say that the MUCH more likely course would be a fine being levied, and the site putting up a disclaimer page as discussed up there. Or EVEN starting to require you to sign up for a Basic and closing down the Guest structure. All of which leaves the MFC structure essentially intact. I also believe they are laughing up their sleeves (as well as all the way to the bank) knowing they have gotten away with the Guest structure thusfar without getting fined or warned to change it. I believe they knew when they opened the site that sooner or later they would be forced to remove the guest structure from the site, but are riding it out as long as possible, and in a business sense, it is one of the most intelligent moves made by ANY cam site EVER. It has brought them a HUGE membership base that I think goes beyond any other camsite that has existed out there. THAT is MY opinion. Do I think it is ethical or moral? Probably not so much...but again, that is a matter of opinion. Many people have an opinion that what I have done in my life is immoral, harmful in some way, exploitive of women, etc. And I believe every woman here is "guilty" of the same thing, in the sense that there are those who carry an OPINION about us. So, I try to never judge based on opinion.

    B

  11. #85
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Overall, I see the arguments above as kind of wasting everyone's time. It's ok if y'all wanna waste time that way. But as Malaya and I were saying earlier, maybe our time could be better spent in discussing ways to make more money on MFC here, (in the MFC thread) rather than going back and forth about Morality questions. We're here to make fat bank, not argue morality. I actually laugh that strippers and camgirls and escorts and so on would sit and argue morality whilst living under the umbrella of hundreds of thousands looking down on them, and other millions thinking they are sinners destined for hell.

    So anyway, why not ditch this, and we'll all see what MFC does and it will be part of the ongoing and wonderful soap-opera that being in the adult industry is all about. Lets get to the money making and the ins and outs of those who LOVE MFC discussing how they make fat bank there.

    I started it by inadvertantly "calling out" Malaya on her dislike of MFC, and for that I apologize. But to now have a thread that degenerates into arguments about why MFC will be shut down or not, and chicken-littling the people who LOVE working MFC, is a waste of time.

    Seriously...if you can show that there is an ongoing investigation of MFC by law enforcement, PLEASE, show us where that is discussed or documented. If you have seen a court proceeding, or a fine levied, or anything else, please, share. But otherwise, MFC is there and has been doing what it does for a LONG time and the authorities have not cared as far as we can tell. I realize that you look at it in incredulity and think "No way this can just go on, they HAVE to shut it down!" but alas, that is not how the law works, and unless there is an investigation or other law enforcement action, I think we have MUCH bigger fish to fry (see the thread I am just about to start).

    My prediction, MFC will be just FINE. They may at some point need to put in a disclaimer, or even close the Guest function, but they will fight it tooth and nail for as absolutely long as they possibly can WITHOUT getting shut down....and then they will do what is necessary to stay open. That's my crystal ball, which is thusfar probably no less murky than anyone else's.

    B

  12. #86
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    So, how do you guys use the Newsfeed function to your benefit? Lots of guys read it. Also, do you use the existence of the Lounge to your benefit? Sending one of your regulars who adore you into the lounge to announce your imminent Oil Show is a GREAT way to fill your room with Prems!

    B

  13. #87
    Senior Member Yuki*'s Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 95 Times in 51 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Keep in mind MFC isn't "officially" based out of the United States, so their own country would have to shut them down. It's the same problem as to why the US can't shutdown sites like Pir.ate.Bay. MFC most likely has servers here, but has a "main office" in the Netherlands.

    Sites like iFriends are based in Florida!

    If their own government doesn't step in the best the US could do would be to somehow go after the models (but the site probably wouldn't give up the information on them), or filter sites like these from our search engines/internet - which would cause a huge uproar/riots about human rights and consensual porn. If they did this it probably wouldn't be just MFC - all cam sites would be attacked.

  14. #88
    Veteran Member TinaLayne's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 295 Times in 112 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Bambalina
    Thanks for that idea about sending a regular into the lounge. I have some regulars on streamate that I know will follow me to mfc when I start on there so I will definately try that.

  15. #89
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vero Beach FL
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 42 Times in 34 Posts
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by devonsantos View Post
    i would tell any model to try the site out for herself and if you have not made your financial goal within a weeks time then you should find another site to cam for. Alot of models ''try'' mfc but alot of models don't make it. When i say ''don't make it'', thats a double edged sword. You cannot stay in the top rows on mfc unless your camscore is high and it won't take but a day or two in order for it to reach a high score if members like you. Some models do not care about scores, ratings, etc....they just want to make some cash to make ends meet. I will tell you that none of the top pornstars on mfc have ever made miss mfc because they dont cam much yet their camscores remain super high. This is rigged. Which goes to show that you can really cheat the system and place yourself in the top 20 if its that important to you. Models like sunny and aria have hugely successful sites that they rely on as well as magazine shoots and contracts that make them wealthy, not mfc. They just use mfc to promote their brands which in return makes them the bulk of their income. Use mfc, don't let mfc use you! If you are not promoting anything more than just cam shows then you would do just fine on any cam site that doesn't offer the mandatory free chat platform of mfc. Even if you do not own an official site, fucking sell something! Whether its panties, posters, videos, or photos. Do not just rely on cash from privates and all others when you can maximize your income from doing so much more. Take advantage and try mfc for yourself! (good luck and happy camming)!
    ^^^^love this!!!!!

  16. #90
    Featured Member Juliette25's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,285
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked 723 Times in 364 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    I've used the newsfeed while offline to let guys know what's in store for the night. I have noticed when I do this that it raises my camscore a bit. I'll also use it after I sign in to announce that I'm there and if doing a countdown will update when I'm close to my goal.

    I have sent regulars to the lounge to bring in customers for me before and it has worked. The lounge passes me off for the most part though O feel it encourages freeloading.

  17. #91
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    One really important thing to discuss here is that promotion is not about any one thing being right, just like no one camsite is perfect for all women. For example, Devon likes TGPs, and it's probably due to her experiencing success with her promotion using them. For me this reflects a lack for me in knowing where and what and how. We can surely all learn from Devon on the subject of TGPs, because for me they have always been SUPER low quality traffic. But that means she is doing something I'm not. If the TGP gets her two regular guys in the room who take her private and tip big, and they come back repeatedly, it doesn;t matter if it also brings in 20 beggers, because her bank is fat and she has been successful in promotion. I need to add that ability to my arsenal...

    So, for example, the Lounge...it is a place full of mostly freeloaders, but a LOT of tippers go there because it's all Premiums and they can gossip about the women like regulars at Cheers. So if you can get your regs to go in and get them hyped on you, you'll see your room count go up 20-50, but in reality only one or two will tip or take you private, but for a successful night, that really is possibly all you need.

  18. #92
    Veteran Member DevonSantos's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 554 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambalina View Post
    What you say here is absolutely true, but isn't germaine to the argument presented Devon. Tube sites have already been through court and it's been shown that they are DEFINITELY responsible for what is on their servers as an overall mix. `So while you are correct that if someone uploads one underage video, or even one user uploads 10 underage videos, that USER is liable and not the tube site. But as in Youtube, which was allowing many many users to upload Viacom content, they got pinched for it and had to send out demand letters and so on. So, Redtube which states on the site it IS for adult content, cannot later claim they were not responsible for adult content being there. We aren't talking about illegal videos here, we're talking about completely legal videos, being watched by underage people, which is not legal. Since we are also talking about te same thing on MFC, legal video of girls masturbating or whatever, being watched by those that cannot legally watch it. So, I have to respectfully disagree and say that TinaLayne is absolutely correct in her assertion.

    I don't really want to jump back into a silly argument about MFC and I won't do that. I only commented here because I actually did time in Entertainment Copyright and Trademark Law classes (only two) that covered Content Responsibility. So, there's quite a bit more to it than just common carrier status or not. So, to knowingly open a Tube site which caters to adult materials, and then claim you had no idea adult materials are there and are fully the user's responsibility would NEVER wash in court, and I think we all know that.

    Last thing I will say on the subject, is that to compare strip clubs being shut down to a WEBSITE being shut down is the real apples to oranges comparison. Websites are not "shut down all the time" unless they break some pretty egregious laws like child porn and such. As someone said earlier, and many of us know, iFriends was busted for hiring underage Models who were performing hardcore sex acts, and guess what...iFriends cleaned up their act AFTER the bust and they are still in business. So getting "shut down" is a really intense step which almost never happens, especially for violations which are considered rampant across the internet sex industry. MFC could easily claim selective prosecution, and point out at least 100 other sites across different genres that allow minors access to adult content. This was my point earlier. I don't feel MFC does anything which you can claim to be morally offended by, and then still go to any other NUDE camsite and say there is a difference in anything but quantity. I agree that MFC has MORE girls doing MORE, but I cannot think of any camsites that my 13 year nephew cannot go to and see naked breasts, and often naked vagina and less often masturbation. MFC is just much more blatant about it all. So, to me picking that out is just personal taste. I cannot fault Malaya because her personal sense of taste is offended by MFC, nor can I claim that she is "wrong" for feeling uncomfortable having dealings with the site. Those are her ideas and opinions. But so are predictions of shut-down for MFC. There is no legal action which we can point to on the public record which shows the site to be in imminent peril of shut-down. I would even go so far as to say that the MUCH more likely course would be a fine being levied, and the site putting up a disclaimer page as discussed up there. Or EVEN starting to require you to sign up for a Basic and closing down the Guest structure. All of which leaves the MFC structure essentially intact. I also believe they are laughing up their sleeves (as well as all the way to the bank) knowing they have gotten away with the Guest structure thusfar without getting fined or warned to change it. I believe they knew when they opened the site that sooner or later they would be forced to remove the guest structure from the site, but are riding it out as long as possible, and in a business sense, it is one of the most intelligent moves made by ANY cam site EVER. It has brought them a HUGE membership base that I think goes beyond any other camsite that has existed out there. THAT is MY opinion. Do I think it is ethical or moral? Probably not so much...but again, that is a matter of opinion. Many people have an opinion that what I have done in my life is immoral, harmful in some way, exploitive of women, etc. And I believe every woman here is "guilty" of the same thing, in the sense that there are those who carry an OPINION about us. So, I try to never judge based on opinion.

    B
    I'm the one that said it so I do know what I'm talking about. As for the remainder of this post, I do NOT know what you are talking about.

  19. #93
    Veteran Member DevonSantos's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 554 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambalina View Post
    OMG! You guys are so cute!!! I love you all SO much! This thread like blew up in my face, and all because I was busy the last few days and haven't caught up. So...

    First and foremost, I want to say that I don't post all that often unless I have something to say. Otherwise, I have to point out that this Newbie had been here A LOT longer than anyone posting on this thread...I registered here and have been checking in and reading here since 2006. So Newbie? It may say that because my post count is low, but I think not.

    Secondly, I am affiliated with the Promotions company, and so I considered it spam to post it in here. Secondly, a real AE Promotions Company is a really serious and intense thing, and is pretty involved, and so it doesn't do you much good unless they are traveling in your area, because they need photoshoots and Video and so on, and if they are worth anything they do all that.

    Overall, I see the CamGirl and WebGirl world as comparable but worse than the acting or modeling world as Malaya and many others can attest. There are "Modeling Agencies" out there and they take young girls and charge them for EVERYTHING and never even really get them any jobs or do anything useful. Same holds true in acting...TONS of "Managers" that exist solely to make money from the model and not a percentage of profits. So, whatever the promise is, NEVER any money upfront. Not a DIME. If a promotions company wants to handle you, they will work on percentage based commission, and they will provide a general gameplan for how they will promote you. But you also sign a non-disclosure for a lot of what they do, because it's proprietary..In other words they are letting you in on the Magic...so to speak.

    All that being said, I really only know of one real promotions company. I got lucky. Now about half my job is doing some promotions for them and helping other girls. That is why I don't post names and places, because it would be a conflict of interest and I would consider it to be spamming. If you want to know more, write me.

    Now, ALL that having been said, my original point is that if you go look even at most of the TOP girls on MFC, they are promoting Inside Out...in other words, they promote their site using MFC, they promote their panties using MFC, they promote their Video using MFC...but MFC is a HUGE paypoint and those who diss on it just haven't got a clue. $7k-$10k weekly is VERY possible. Shit, I watched KristyLive make almost a thousand dollars in 15 minutes yesterday. I'm no where NEAR as good as the people who promoted me, and even >I< could probably double her money.

    So, number one piece of advice...be creative and promote yourself. Outside In, not Inside Out...Drive people to your cam room, not the other way around. LISTEN to the ladies on here who have some promotional skillz. Malaya and Minnie and the blogs that help with promotions. This place IS invaluable. A lot of what a professional promoter does is discussed here, some is not, the major mojo so to speak. But you can use the tips on here and TRIPLE your money if you're smart about it.

    I've done some web design, as have many of us who want to do a lot for ourselves, and I learned quickly that an EXTREMELY pretty website with 0 promotion is like sticking a Billboard up in the middle of the desert. If no-one knows to come there, it's a pretty doorstop, nothing more. Promotion is everything.

    So think...who are the guys with money who want to see you naked? Where are they on the net? How do you get them into your cam room? How do you get a whole BUNCH at once in your cam room? Don;t rely on MFC because they wouldn't give two shits for you after an Ex-lax cocktail. They are in business for VOLUME, and that means thousands of guys, SPREAD over all their girls, and to be honest, the top 50 make 80%+ of the revenue on MFC (best guess), that's why they can fuck themselves with a dildo every single night on open cam and never get fined, but poor lil 2000 camscore girl screws up once and the fine is smacked down. So don;t rely on MFC or Jasmin or any of them to promote YOU...they will promote the site as a whole and that helps you some (rising tide lifts all boats), but YOU need to worry about YOU.

    B
    Ok then, so why don't you? What is holding you back from making double the money KristyLive makes if you have this promotions company backing you? You step into this thread stating that you ''cheat'' yet you you are not making KristyLive money. Im confused! So what is your explanation?

  20. #94
    Banned malayataylor's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    3,403
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 803 Times in 500 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Bambalina made 20k last week so I'm guessing she's already up there Devon.*Shrugs* Yeah something's not adding up.

    Shoooot all power to you ladies. I know what I make a week escorting AND camming and it AIN'T 20K a week. 20K a week I don't think I'd have time for stripperweb

  21. #95
    Veteran Member DevonSantos's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 554 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambalina View Post
    Well, TGP has its place, but I definitely would not agree that it is even close to the secret of success. TGP traffic (and I can give you many many sources of this not just being opinion) is some of the least targeted in terms of Paying Customers and is considered by many webmasters to be "junk traffic", as well as the very nature of TGP appealing to broke motherfuckers who don't want to spend a dime for their porn. This then leads to the antithesis of the traffic you desire, since it brings more beggers and hecklers and jerks than men with cash in their pockets, ready to spend.



    Now here I agree with Devon 100%. Even though the free tube sites are FREE, and so don't promote as many customers with money as I'd want, they do generally bring better traffic than TGP, and Vids work.



    As I said, NEVER pay out of pocket for anything! Great that you re-iterate that Devon! Anyone who ever asks you for money from your pocket to promote you, is a SCAM. They should also, like the promo company I went with offer some sort of protection in the contract (the one I went with guaranteed to double your in pocket income within 45-60 days, and to have a named site with major traffic initiatives up within 30 days) that you KNOW they will be WORKING for you and not just being like the "Studios" that sign you up on Streamate and collect half your money.

    Generally, promotion is a question of style, and what works for you. I enjoyed having someone do it ALL for me for 18 months, and teach me stuff, and then more or less hire me as well, especially considering I made 5 times the money within about 60 days. That was very nice. But you absolutely CAN do it yourself, and I promise you that while the AE Promo people do it best, you can definitely double your money pretty quickly.



    MFC cheating IS a problem, especially when they had the whole 4Chan bring a friend debacle. Be fair though Devon, any place that has rankings of any kind based on earnings and such has that problem. Most Camsites have some way to cheat the system in one way or another, and let's face it, MFC pays out MORE than 50% of the money. Other than indy sites, how many do that?

    B
    Ok then ''what'' is the secret to success Bambalina? You mentioned, in your opinion, ''that TGP's are not even close'' yet you don't offer any resolutions besides suggesting that models dig into their pockets, cheat, and hire a so called AE promotions company to promote their cam shows. Once again, Im confused by your post. You mentioned that you hired an AE company then you turn around and say that models shouldnt pay out of pocket for promotion.

  22. #96
    Veteran Member DevonSantos's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 554 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Boobster.com is a top site that relies heavily on TGP galleries sent to him from webcam models so please DO NOT tell me that TGP galleries are junk traffic when that site alone boosted my Ifriends fanclub and all I sent him was 3 sets of topless cam photos that converted into paying members and highly increased my traffic as well as my overall earnings. I love that on Ifriends you can view exactly where your traffic is coming from in your ''traffic stats'' area and Boobster.com is #1 on my traffic leads while TaylorSteven's friendlist is #2 in my traffic results. I also post links to backup any suggestions or claims that I may have in regards to my camming success. I DO NOT mention having success with promotion without giving models something to refer to. You claim that TGP's are NOT the secret to success, so since you are so successful Bambalina, please let us how we can be successful as you are.

  23. #97
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by DevonSantos View Post
    Boobster.com is a top site that relies heavily on TGP galleries sent to him from webcam models so please DO NOT tell me that TGP galleries are junk traffic when that site alone boosted my Ifriends fanclub and all I sent him was 3 sets of topless cam photos that converted into paying members and highly increased my traffic as well as my overall earnings. I love that on Ifriends you can view exactly where your traffic is coming from in your ''traffic stats'' area and Boobster.com is #1 on my traffic leads while TaylorSteven's friendlist is #2 in my traffic results. I also post links to backup any suggestions or claims that I may have in regards to my camming success. I DO NOT mention having success with promotion without giving models something to refer to. You claim that TGP's are NOT the secret to success, so since you are so successful Bambalina, please let us how we can be successful as you are.
    Nope, I made a HUGE mistake deciding to actually say anything at all. You guys are right. I am no-one, I make $12 a week. I am just going to go back and lurk again.

    I do not respond well to hostility, and I distinctly feel that. So, I'm going to bow out and allow you guys to discuss as you see fit.

    Let's be clear here. I signed a contract that gives my AE Promo company 25% of everything they bring in for me. I have never given them a single dime from my pocket, my outside endeavors, etc. They get a percentage of what they do for me. THAT is how promotion is supposed to work.

    Also, I would give some tips here, and I could have helped you guys make more money. But in NO WAY would I ever violate my Non-disclosure and say anything that is proprietary. EVERY good promotion company has a Non-disclosure with their girls, and I for one would not jeopardize my living to gain favor here. Sorry. Some stuff I can discuss, and other stuff not.

    So, for now, I will again go back into lurk mode. Love you all and fantastic luck to you.

    B

  24. #98
    Veteran Member DevonSantos's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 554 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambalina View Post
    Nope, I made a HUGE mistake deciding to actually say anything at all. You guys are right. I am no-one, I make $12 a week. I am just going to go back and lurk again.

    I do not respond well to hostility, and I distinctly feel that. So, I'm going to bow out and allow you guys to discuss as you see fit.

    Let's be clear here. I signed a contract that gives my AE Promo company 25% of everything they bring in for me. I have never given them a single dime from my pocket, my outside endeavors, etc. They get a percentage of what they do for me. THAT is how promotion is supposed to work.

    Also, I would give some tips here, and I could have helped you guys make more money. But in NO WAY would I ever violate my Non-disclosure and say anything that is proprietary. EVERY good promotion company has a Non-disclosure with their girls, and I for one would not jeopardize my living to gain favor here. Sorry. Some stuff I can discuss, and other stuff not.

    So, for now, I will again go back into lurk mode. Love you all and fantastic luck to you.

    B
    Are you bi-polar? I am asking this simply because of the way you went about making this post assuming that the models in this thread are being ''hostile''. If you had anything of importance to say or to contribute to this thread then you would simply state your claim and leave it be. I am sure models that are really interested in your so called ''AE program'' will message you for more details but no need to go off on the radar as if we are being ''hostile'' towards you. We welcome every model cause every model has something to say but out of nowhere you make these claims that you cheat and ''hired'' an AE company to promote yet you then turn around and state that models shouldn't pay for promotion. Then, of all things, you simply state in another thread that you just recently made 20,000 off the use of Craigslist last week yet you do not explain nor elaborate on how you accumulated the amount that you stated. Models don't know if you were using the site for webcamming or escorting, and if you are using the site to promote your webcam business then why are you heavily suggesting that models hire an AE company to represent them when models can just post their own content on CG and make 20K like you claim you did? You are not making sense and none of your posts are adding up to your claims which leads me to ask you ''Are you bi-polar''? Cause you simply went from being ''professional'' to being ''emotional'' for no reason.

  25. #99
    Veteran Member TinaLayne's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 295 Times in 112 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    I kinda feel bad now for posting on this thread. I was merely thinking out loud and it seems we are now all on the verge of freak out mode lol. We are here to HELP each other, are we not?
    All you ladies on here have helped me out in one way or another...tips, motivation, etc and I thank all of you for the info. I took a quick look at boobster and I think I might eventually post some pics on there. If it doesn't get me traffic, that's fine, but I won't know until I give it a shot. I'm also hoping to drag some of my "friends" from fetlife.com over to mfc. I've had a lot of them visit me on streamate (not that I'm leaving streamate). Anyway...I say we get back to the fun parts and make some freakin cash.l

  26. #100
    Veteran Member DevonSantos's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 554 Times in 201 Posts

    Default Re: MFC

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaLayne View Post
    I kinda feel bad now for posting on this thread. I was merely thinking out loud and it seems we are now all on the verge of freak out mode lol. We are here to HELP each other, are we not?
    All you ladies on here have helped me out in one way or another...tips, motivation, etc and I thank all of you for the info. I took a quick look at boobster and I think I might eventually post some pics on there. If it doesn't get me traffic, that's fine, but I won't know until I give it a shot. I'm also hoping to drag some of my "friends" from fetlife.com over to mfc. I've had a lot of them visit me on streamate (not that I'm leaving streamate). Anyway...I say we get back to the fun parts and make some freakin cash.l
    Boobster.com is the SHIT!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does MFC show up on Work history background check as "MFC"?
    By missenvy in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:02 PM
  2. Need Help from those on MFC
    By Sinistress in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 04:26 PM
  3. New on mfc
    By Ebonyqueen in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:41 PM
  4. MFC, Can't believe I'm saying this...
    By Juliette25 in forum Other Work
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 05:27 AM
  5. mfc frustration... and assholes on mfc
    By jadenraine in forum Other Work
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 12:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts