Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The anything you want to know about Guam thread

Thanks

Default Re: The anything you want to know about Guam thread

My plans on being responsible and be organized before going sort of fell through and i said fuck it i emailed a couple places but looks like im going to viken.
    Hopefully i can get my shit together a little before the day i leave. I wasnt given a date yet but the situation with my boyfriend and his drama got too much and i cant “play the roll” bc we live together another fucking day. So i decided some uncomfortable struggling in a foreign place and all that anxiety sounded a lot more appealing than another day here loll
    Im really excited and thank you to the ladies who shared their experiences and gave advice. Two years ago when i saw this thread I literally never thought i would want to go. I was one of those people who thpught if youre not banking why bother ? But now in this current toxic situation i have been stuck in for almost three years and my mindset right now this experience is the perfect opprotunity to get out of my head and out of this pattern of staying with a loser and remember who the fuck i am. I would have never even known this was a legit thing if it wasnt for yall

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meowxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,533 Times in 3,770 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meowxo View Post
    My plans on being responsible and be organized before going sort of fell through and i said fuck it i emailed a couple places but looks like im going to viken.
    Hopefully i can get my shit together a little before the day i leave. I wasnt given a date yet but the situation with my boyfriend and his drama got too much and i cant “play the roll” bc we live together another fucking day. So i decided some uncomfortable struggling in a foreign place and all that anxiety sounded a lot more appealing than another day here loll
    Im really excited and thank you to the ladies who shared their experiences and gave advice. Two years ago when i saw this thread I literally never thought i would want to go. I was one of those people who thpught if youre not banking why bother ? But now in this current toxic situation i have been stuck in for almost three years and my mindset right now this experience is the perfect opprotunity to get out of my head and out of this pattern of staying with a loser and remember who the fuck i am. I would have never even known this was a legit thing if it wasnt for yall
    I was in a similar situation when I went to Guam. I had to literally force myself away from a toxic ex-boyfriend, AND I needed cash.

I actually have great memories from Guam BUT $$$$ wise the strip bar definitely overstated the money potential at the time.

People describe Guam as "the poor man's Hawaii." People local to there do not agree because they are next to Asia, so they get all the benefits of that without the extra isolation of Hawaii.

My advice, cross your Ts and dot your Is before you come out to Guam. Have a credit card with you in case you want to bail, and look out for Number One all the time.
    Beware the Pinkie Drama Queen...w000000 LA Woman, You're My Woman- The Doors

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meowxo View Post
    I agree with all of Snuffle’s advice. I’m at a different club from you, but I’m on the island nearby and I’ll be here for a while so feel free to PM me. Again, Guam is exactly what you make of it and it can be amazing if you play your cards right. Good luck, boo!
    Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need. - Voltaire

6. The Following User Says Thank You to overcast For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wouldnt go if i was totally broke. I have ticket home money saved just in case and Luckily i broadcast on one of those vanilla live streaming apps and im contracted so i get bad the forst week of every month and i did pretty well this month so i decided to not wait for that and just go.
    I know the money there isnt great but really im just going to get my head back to putting myself first and back working regularly. I figure if i dont make enough before i leave or if i fall back in love with dancing again ill contact some of the mainland clubs i saw that contract girls and get my money right then. Honestly ive been working so on and off recently ANY money will feel like a lot of money. Haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Meowxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi snufflegrass

im just seeing your message.Yes you can dm me.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789