Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I don't get you men

Thanks
    Thanked 11,525 Times in 3,674 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Sometimes I don't get you men

Who take the bitch who looks like she can't afford a decent outfit, looks strung out, fat, rolled out of bed looking... Why? Just why?

Mind you, this is a CLEAN club....so why not take the one that looks like an actual stripper WITH the fun personality too

Explain this to me.......

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Re: Sometimes I don't get you men

maybe the scrubby one is a dirty dancer?
    Last edited by Kitten Foster; 10-19-2010 at 03:43 AM. Reason: typo...kinda drunk lol...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

There's an old saying: "there's no accounting for taste". People just like what they like...it's not personal. I'm sure you get your share...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    Who take the bitch who looks like she can't afford a decent outfit, looks strung out, fat, rolled out of bed looking... Why? Just why?

Mind you, this is a CLEAN club....so why not take the one that looks like an actual stripper WITH the fun personality too

Who knows? More important, who cares? Worrying about the other girls will ultimately hurt your own game. Focus on the guys who want you and don't waste anymore time than you have to on the ones who don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by hockeybobby View Post
    There's an old saying: "there's no accounting for taste". People just like what they like...it's not personal. I'm sure you get your share...
    True

Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    Who knows? More important, who cares? Worrying about the other girls will ultimately hurt your own game. Focus on the guys who want you and don't waste anymore time than you have to on the ones who don't.
    Well me, duh. I don't worry about other girls, just curious & don't get it. I am starting to think I am in the wrong club. I think I just answered my own question. lol. Thanks for listening to my rant.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,197 Times in 2,556 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Kinda' sounds like sour grapes to me.

God/dess
    Thanks

It's simply a matter of "different strokes for different folks". I've had friends buy dances from girls I would have been reluctant to dance with for free and they've felt the same about some of my choices.
    "never trust a big butt and a smile"-- Bell Biv DeVoe

If you're in your twenties and aren't a liberal, you have no heart. If you're in you're forties and aren't a conservative, you have no brain - Winston Churchill

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Could be he has low self esteem and/or is intimidated by really pretty girls.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,176 Times in 1,404 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

I still don't get how the 47 year old in our club makes money....
    She's dancing for guys YOUNGER than her.
    She's not a MILF, has bad hygiene..... She DOES work her ass off though....goes around to EVERY guy.
    I feel bad, I've seen guys buy lap dances for their friends as a joke.
    I think sometimes, guys get lap dances so the girl will finally leave them alone..lol...I really don't know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I was going to let this go, but I am getting tired of the "Why do guys choose the ugly/fat/older girl over a hot girl like me?" questions, almost invariably followed by the "Maybe she's dirty?" speculation, which in turn is often followed quickly by a chorus of guys saying some variation of "Some guys just like different things."

Now maybe in some cases the girl really is dirty, but usually this is just speculation on the part of the bitter "hot" dancer.

Here are some alternative speculations: Maybe she is more fun to hang with? Might she have a sexier or more genuine attitude? Perhaps the guy does not agree with the notion that you are hotter than she is?

I have been in many clubs where, after 2 minutes of talking with some young dancer, I would have gladly taken an elective root canal if it would make her go away sooner. I can't stand artificial, bubbly types that bore me with inane crap and off of the assembly line SS. The girls who get my money are the ones I find interesting and entertaining.

I don't know the OP's situation or approach so this is no shot at her, just a general point on this topic.

To the OP, if you really want to know how she does it all you really need to do is watch her for a bit.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rickdugan For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

^Rick I think you're a pretty smart guy....

But are you seriously telling me you've never been in a club and thought A. "My god she is actually a worker stripper?" or B. "Jesus that guy is really going to get a dance from HER?"

If you answer no... Then I'm starting to doubt your SCJ status

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jester214 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Different strokes and all that... There's a million different reasons, and we can only speculate. I've asked the same question before, just sitting around watching.

and by the way... we almost NEVER "get" you women.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    I was going to let this go, but I am getting tired of the "Why do guys choose the ugly/fat/older girl over a hot girl like me?" questions, almost invariably followed by the "Maybe she's dirty?" speculation, which in turn is often followed quickly by a chorus of guys saying some variation of "Some guys just like different things."

Now maybe in some cases the girl really is dirty, but usually this is just speculation on the part of the bitter "hot" dancer.

Here are some alternative speculations: Maybe she is more fun to hang with? Might she have a sexier or more genuine attitude? Perhaps the guy does not agree with the notion that you are hotter than she is?

I have been in many clubs where, after 2 minutes of talking with some young dancer, I would have gladly taken an elective root canal if it would make her go away sooner. I can't stand artificial, bubbly types that bore me with inane crap and off of the assembly line SS. The girls who get my money are the ones I find interesting and entertaining.

I don't know the OP's situation or approach so this is no shot at her, just a general point on this topic.

To the OP, if you really want to know how she does it all you really need to do is watch her for a bit.
    I didn't say my money was hurting. I do just fine. Just on occasions there are those wtf moments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by jester214 View Post

But are you seriously telling me you've never been in a club and thought A. "My god she is actually a worker stripper?" or B. "Jesus that guy is really going to get a dance from HER?"

Exactly! I'm talking Ogress like strippers aka house fees. I work at an upscale Manhattan club, & well...club needs a house fee.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    Who knows? More important, who cares? Worrying about the other girls will ultimately hurt your own game...
    Well me, duh. I don't worry about other girls, just curious & don't get it. I am starting to think I am in the wrong club. I think I just answered my own question. lol. Thanks for listening to my rant.
    Well, obviously you do worry otherwise you wouldn't be ranting about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to yoda57us For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by jester214 View Post

LOL. Obviously there are extremes. For example, there is a woman who dances in Nepals in Greenville, South Carolina, who is well over 50 if she is a day. Now I will readily admit that I do not know how she sells dances, but she does.

But I see this complaint posted often on this site, and it usually comes off as sour grapes and is almost always posted by a young dancer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I've sadly bought more than my share of "pity" dances over the years, one time overhearing someone mutter as I walked to the LD area with my heifer "Jeezus - she can do better than THAT!"

Oh well.
    My ugly dancer was happy, and I felt smugly charitable.
    Of course I avoided that club for a month in hopes of never seeing her again.
    Cowardly me .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lopaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lopaw View Post
    I've sadly bought more than my share of "pity" dances over the years, one time overhearing someone mutter as I walked to the LD area with my heifer "Jeezus - she can do better than THAT!"

Oh well.
    My ugly dancer was happy, and I felt smugly charitable.
    Of course I avoided that club for a month in hopes of never seeing her again.
    Cowardly me .
    I bought a pity dance last time I was in the club. I don't think I did either of us any favours. That was almost two months ago. I haven't been back since, and I'm not feeling in any hurry.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xoAnnaBanana View Post
    ^Um the OP is a SHE... and with how beautiful she is (judging from the pics she has posted on this forum), I highly doubt she would be intimidated by ANY girls.

Just sayin.
    I know that, I was saying that the guy might have had low self-esteem and/or been intimidated and might have then chosen a less attractive girl because he would be more comfortable with her as opposed to a hottie.

Featured Member
    Thanks

I've certainly been hounded into dances I didn't want... It rarely happens to me now, but back in the day. Sometimes you get cornered in a bad situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    LOL. Obviously there are extremes. For example, there is a woman who dances in Nepals in Greenville, South Carolina, who is well over 50 if she is a day. Now I will readily admit that I do not know how she sells dances, but she does.

But I see this complaint posted often on this site, and it usually comes off as sour grapes and is almost always posted by a young dancer.
    I'm not sour or young(tho I look it).

The only two ppl here who got it was Jester & Lopaw. Thank you. I'm not talking about someone who looks different than me, i'm talking about someone who ppl usually think "who the fuck hired this wild boar"

Alrighty, i'm done with this topic. Tough crowd in here today.

Thanks

Sometimes, a certain look, even though not the "best" look, may relate to some experience you have had with another girl that looked like that. And you may think "Oooh, this could be a good time". Or the way you interact might trigger the same idea.

There are some types, I must admit, that I like that many here would probably discard. Yes, I do like them pretty, but agility and facial expressions counts for a lot.

I mean the most beautiful and sexy ones can be as lame in a lap dance as a girl off the street who was forced to do it. Some do as little as possible to get the money, relying on their beauty, and are too good to do an incredible dance. As one dancer, whom I still consider to be the most beautiful one I have ever spent time with said (referring to lap dance) put it, "I don't have to".

Sad
    Blonde jokes are two lines long so that men can understand them.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 2,024 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Honestly, sometimes I really think it's just different strokes for different folks...
    Maybe the guy is turned on by "lowering himself" to that level... maybe he genually things girls with meth-sores are hot... maybe they're playing the "who can dance with the nastiest looking girl" game... there are a ton of different possibilities... but honestly, you can't count out the possibility that they really find the girl attractive.

It's like how some people think Keisha (is that right... I assume the $ is an I-S merged together and I refuse to spell it like that) has a nice voice. Doesn't make a danm bit of sense to me... but they really do like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    i am losing my fucking mind and i really just want this chloroform dream because i think that would just get me right with jesus.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,387 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

I find the guys who get dances from the "WTF?!?!? Fiona from SHREK?!?!" girls often are the type who are too shy to say no, and will just get dances from the first girl who approaches him. We have a few customers like that at our club - they just take the first girl who asks, regardless of her being a 10 or a 3.

I danced for one Chinese guy who actually thought he HAD To take the first girl who asked him! He told me after our dances "You come ask first next time. I don't like her" (points to dancer who usually bombards the guy as soon as he walks into the club). She had told him he had no choice! Poor silly man!

In the locker room, but I don't see you here
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 4everresolutions View Post
    I find the guys who get dances from the "WTF?!?!? Fiona from SHREK?!?!" girls often are the type who are too shy to say no, and will just get dances from the first girl who approaches him. We have a few customers like that at our club - they just take the first girl who asks, regardless of her being a 10 or a 3.

She had told him he had no choice! Poor silly man!
    I think this is the most valid point. Yeah, different strokes and all that, but really, there's a difference between liking tall women vs short, asians vs anglos, curvy vs straight or vice versa. But unattractive is unattractive. Let's face it, there are a lot of spineless men out there who find it hard to ever say "no" to a fully clothed woman. Now put her in a provocative outfit, and it's like Lily von Schtupp said in "Blazing Saddles," "He'll be like wet sauerkraut in my hands."

So many clubs (especially in Vegas) have the vulture dancer or two who hang by the entrance, count on your eyes not adjusting to the dark yet and hoping the find the unsuspecting and/or not-knowing-any-better customer. So what if 7 or 8 out of 10 turn her down? She's still getting 2 or 3 out of every 10 custys, and, at the end of the night, has made a lot more than many of the truly hot or even better-than-average dancers because of her particular technique/hustle.

I, too, shake my head in wonderment at some the girls who are at a particular club, but, as I like to tell the guys on my softball team, all of whom are 20 years younger than me yet I still bat leadoff and lead the team in most categories, "Age & treachery overcome youth & skill every time."

CP

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Chili Palmer For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast