Thread: first day as a fbsm provider tomorrow!

Thanks

Default first day as a fbsm provider tomorrow!

i'm so nervous...i'm excited but i still can't help worrying. have any of you ladies on this board ever worked in a building apartment? or was it in a private house or something? i found this place through ter. i hope it all goes well

Thanks

Default Re: first day as a fbsm provider tomorrow!

Are you working as an independent or at a studio? I started out working in a house with other ladies, then moved onto an apartment when I was indy.

If you're working for someone else, my advice to you is to work long enough to see if you like it and gain experience, then take some of your earnings and go independent. Then you can control your clientele, your ads, not to mention you'll get to keep 100% of your money!

ETA: Never mind, I just saw your post in the other thread. Does this place make you do a lineup (where men decide who they're going to pick when they arrive) or are the customers distributed evenly to each girl to make sure everyone gets work? Be very observant. If you notice this place is really a front for prostitution and you're not that kind of girl, you may have to make a swift exit. Find out the main number they're using for advertising and try to find reviews on the place to see if they're clean or not. Also if there's a lot of traffic in and out and you notice the neighbors are being extra observant, don't be afraid to turn around and leave. Nosy neighbors get a lot of people busted!

Banned
    Thanks

I would most def go indy! Parlors are targeted by LE big time! You should make all you can and go indy and yes I've used my own home for appointments and just told clients I didn't live here. Worked like a charm and never had a problem! Thanks to Naughtia for advising me! She's awesome!

Banned
    Thanks

wait wait.. how did you first day go???!?!?!?

Thanks

thanks for the advice no, it seems like a very clean place. the rates are very decent, the guys call ahead of time, sometimes days ahead, and ask for an appointment with a specific girl. they didn't seem to be big on screening which i disliked. however, the girl who answers calls is careful with her words and most of the girls have regulars.

i didnt have appointments that day after all, i just picked photos for the site and made a schedule. i'm nervous about working in a building, not because the neighbors notice but because it's near a precinct (!).

i'm still stripping but it's been AWFUL at my club lately (i made -300 in 2 nights) and i'm officially broke after paying 2 months rent, deposit, plus rent for the studio im now leaving. does leaving the parlor after this week seem reasonable? that's my plan anyway, unless it sounds too risky.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M3wlove View Post
    thanks for the advice no, it seems like a very clean place. the rates are very decent, the guys call ahead of time, sometimes days ahead, and ask for an appointment with a specific girl. they didn't seem to be big on screening which i disliked. however, the girl who answers calls is careful with her words and most of the girls have regulars.

i didnt have appointments that day after all, i just picked photos for the site and made a schedule. i'm nervous about working in a building, not because the neighbors notice but because it's near a precinct (!).

i'm still stripping but it's been AWFUL at my club lately (i made -300 in 2 nights) and i'm officially broke after paying 2 months rent, deposit, plus rent for the studio im now leaving. does leaving the parlor after this week seem reasonable? that's my plan anyway, unless it sounds too risky.
    Wow, that's scary! As far as you going indy next week, only you can answer that. Do you have the startup cash to go off on your own? How comfortable are you screening your own calls?