+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meyer-Briggs Personality Type (quiz inside)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,080 Times in 1,912 Posts
    My Mood
    Brooding

Default Re: Meyer-Briggs Personality Type (quiz inside)

ISTJ

Read the description... it matches me fairly well.
    Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    i am losing my fucking mind and i really just want this chloroform dream because i think that would just get me right with jesus.

Thanks

INTP.

Thanks

I have taken this test lots of times and it usually stays pretty consistent with ESFP. I agree that is almost 100% me, only thing I don't really agree with is it saying ESFP's love children and animals, I like them and deal with them, I just don't want children or pets of my own.

I do love people, new experiences, entertaining a party and throwing a party. Every time someone new comes to my area I want to become friends with them and introduce them to my friends, show them around and where all the places are to have fun. They meet me and they become an expert on where the happenings are lol. I do live in the moment, probably too much and think my way out of possible outcomes by telling myself, hey I can do this when that time comes, even if I'm not sure if that will really solve the problem when that time does come. I just figure I have time to fix it and when that time comes I will find another solution lol. I can't make myself stay home either, I gotta go out and interact with people and make new friends, I'm not happy unless I'm with my friends or making more friends.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 891 Posts

ENTP, "Inventor." Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Extroverted (E) 62.5% Introverted (I) 37.5%
    Intuitive (N) 54.17% Sensing (S) 45.83%
    Thinking (T) 66.67% Feeling (F) 33.33%
    Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

This hasn't changed since I took the test when I was a teenager.

Thanks

INFJ, Introverted/Intuitive/Feeling/Judging
    Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. - C.S. Lewis

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlyGuy View Post
    Shout out to all the other ENFPs, baaaby!!! I'm heavy into M-B, esp. in terms of predicting compatibility. All my exes are either ENFPs or very similar too. Much better than horoscopes, IMO!

Odd thsat I read in several places that a 100% match or a 0% match neither are good for relationships. With 100% you both may go over the cliff, while with a 0% you will be fighting about whether or not there is a cliff. Best matches are made with selected combinations of 50% matches.

Practically speaking from experience, lots of things can overshadow that M-B matching.
    Jenny:
    One thing that drives me up the wall about the girls in this business is the completely naive sense of entitlement of something for nothing.
    The best way to rob a bank is to own one. (Apparently I'm not the only one who knows that.)

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,265 Posts

I never liked the way this is set up. I'm a bit of a chameleon & my response to the questions depends on the situation & who is around. Sometimes I'm the leader, other times (especially around extremely conservative people) I prefer just to be the wallflower & not be bothered. For me its all circumstantial & I need questions with more specific situations. I'm a bit logical & a bit artistic, but I've seen this test before & I would say it's too "loose".
    Don't you ever sleep?
    Not at night...that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.www.KyleaKilleen.com
    www.KyleaKilleen.com/pages/news.php - Blog -
    My PM box fills up quick. If you have a question please e-mail me with your username.
    Congrats to Pryce on doing some much needed tending in his garden!
    Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

Thanks

It's set up like all other true-false tests in that it calls for judgements, and in spite of that simplification it is surprisingly accurate.
    Jenny:
    One thing that drives me up the wall about the girls in this business is the completely naive sense of entitlement of something for nothing.
    The best way to rob a bank is to own one. (Apparently I'm not the only one who knows that.)

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12