Page 631 of 632 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632 LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,775 of 15789

Thread: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,738 Times in 1,233 Posts

Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

[9:40:39 PM] Him: Do you know who (another model apparently) is?
    [9:48:25 PM] Me: No, sorry
    [9:54:36 PM] Him: Do you think I should choose you over her?

By the time he replied I was in a 30 minute show, but it's not worth a reply anyway.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Procrasturbator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 710 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Gallardo100: hello
    Gallardo100: whats your service in private ?

I m a plumber, and also I can fix broken toilets!
    Last edited by LoraDoll; 10-02-2017 at 06:52 AM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

more and more times I see:
    "toilet games bb". I mean... at least 2-3 different guy ask that in every hour I spend online. On my site, I never seen such thing before. More and more weirdo.

Last edited by LoraDoll; 10-16-2017 at 05:00 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks

random guy sent me this message out of nowhere.. i've never spoken to him and this wasn't provoked in any way. of course he didn't tip me either... wtf. you could at least say hello first? blocked

"This MFC Mail is from a normal member, NOT an Administrator, and it has NOT been reviewed. You should NEVER enter your personal username and password on any links this message may contain.

I break up with you because you are just not wild enough After some time has past I invite myself over to your place and you have changed. . ..You let me in but tell me you are getting ready to go out. I can stay and chat but you have to get dressed while we are talking because you dont have much time before you have to leave. . After we broker up you discovered your wild side. You even went out and got new breasts. ...you show me how now you only wear the sexiest lingerie (stockings, garters, stilletos etc. ...you tell me you find the men and women you fuck love you when you wear it. ..I complain that you never wore for me. You say you are sorry but you cannot help it. .but in a very sweet way you let me know this not for me, but for you and this is how you go out now and tease and fuck men and woman how ever you please. i obviously get jealous and ask not to hear of this and for you not to dress so sexy. But you just do it more tell me more, tease me more. I ask is there is anything i can do to get you back...you don't think so but for you to even consider it you make me jack off.in front of you, You are getting ready to party. You suggest maybe i do a line of coke before I go. I ask not too because it makes me so horny. You insist that I do and feel bad that I am so sexually frustrated but maybe later after u get home I can watch you get fucked."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mind Blowing Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

Quote Originally Posted by girl anachronism View Post
    random guy sent me this message out of nowhere.. I've never spoken to him and this wasn't provoked in any way. Of course he didn't tip me either... Wtf. You could at least say hello first? Blocked

"this mfc mail is from a normal member, not an administrator, and it has not been reviewed. You should never enter your personal username and password on any links this message may contain.

I break up with you because you are just not wild enough after some time has past i invite myself over to your place and you have changed. . ..you let me in but tell me you are getting ready to go out. I can stay and chat but you have to get dressed while we are talking because you dont have much time before you have to leave. . After we broker up you discovered your wild side. You even went out and got new breasts. ...you show me how now you only wear the sexiest lingerie (stockings, garters, stilletos etc. ...you tell me you find the men and women you fuck love you when you wear it. ..i complain that you never wore for me. You say you are sorry but you cannot help it. .but in a very sweet way you let me know this not for me, but for you and this is how you go out now and tease and fuck men and woman how ever you please. I obviously get jealous and ask not to hear of this and for you not to dress so sexy. But you just do it more tell me more, tease me more. I ask is there is anything i can do to get you back...you don't think so but for you to even consider it you make me jack off.in front of you, you are getting ready to party. You suggest maybe i do a line of coke before i go. I ask not too because it makes me so horny. You insist that i do and feel bad that i am so sexually frustrated but maybe later after u get home i can watch you get fucked."
    wat. D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

^ I wondering how much time took for him to put together this mess. Or it came just naturally. Some people really have too much free time. I didnt read it all lol, just a few sentence is a punishment for the intellect.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 Times in 518 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I was on SM and being tipped flooded by about 5 different guys in my room. A regular was watching me not logged in and messaging me on Skype. He was sending me screenshots of myself and telling me how pretty I looked. Once everyone started to flood me again with tips, the loser had the audacity to start calling me on Skype. Once everyone left and stopped tipping me, I took to Skype and went off on the mother fucker. I told him that it was my job and that was rude for him to do what he did. I then went ahead and blocked him. How fucking RUDE! He had zero respect for me working. Some guys think that this job is all fun and games.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They do... they think we’re on here cuz we are just horny bimbos there for their amusement. These guys are STUPID enough to think that this is remotely fun for us.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 453 Posts

"Who wants to go halves on tits guys?" A long rant but I'm getting sick of hearing this every day.

Then I wait for the idiots to tip 10 gold each before responding very politely and calmly "so who is going to throw in the extra 10 gold for your flash and who is going to get banned, no titties for you?" I have had full-on meltdowns in free chat about this from broke-ass losers who think that my 20 gold price for tits is a group effort, no guys it's 20 gold from ONE guy but I don't care if you tip it in 1's, 5's, 10's or 20 as long as it's all from ONE pocket. By all means please do throw in 20 gold each to watch though, I love the gentlemen that do that and I believe the record is $120 for one tit flash across 6 generous guys and they told me to get re-dressed I didn't have to sit naked to accommodate them all - a flash is a flash. I love real men

Great way of getting extra 10's as well when more than one guy throws in to 'go halves' lol. Oh and tipping 10 gold then begging will get you absolutely nowhere, telling me I'm wayyyyy more expensive than anyone else's flash or 'are my tits made of gold' etc. will just get me to ignore you, possibly even if you throw in the extra 10 gold.

I love it when they come up with their own 'deals' and then whinge that I won't capitulate to their demands! The clever ones wait for me to agree to their 'terms' (which I never do) before tipping then disappear.

Don't ever try and hustle a hustler!

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Keep doing you, Teddy! I admire you're perseverance and work ethic! xo

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,045 Times in 1,487 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Girl Anachronism View Post
    random guy sent me this message out of nowhere.. i've never spoken to him and this wasn't provoked in any way. of course he didn't tip me either... wtf. you could at least say hello first? blocked

"This MFC Mail is from a normal member, NOT an Administrator, and it has NOT been reviewed. You should NEVER enter your personal username and password on any links this message may contain.

I break up with you because you are just not wild enough After some time has past I invite myself over to your place and you have changed. . ..You let me in but tell me you are getting ready to go out. I can stay and chat but you have to get dressed while we are talking because you dont have much time before you have to leave. . After we broker up you discovered your wild side. You even went out and got new breasts. ...you show me how now you only wear the sexiest lingerie (stockings, garters, stilletos etc. ...you tell me you find the men and women you fuck love you when you wear it. ..I complain that you never wore for me. You say you are sorry but you cannot help it. .but in a very sweet way you let me know this not for me, but for you and this is how you go out now and tease and fuck men and woman how ever you please. i obviously get jealous and ask not to hear of this and for you not to dress so sexy. But you just do it more tell me more, tease me more. I ask is there is anything i can do to get you back...you don't think so but for you to even consider it you make me jack off.in front of you, You are getting ready to party. You suggest maybe i do a line of coke before I go. I ask not too because it makes me so horny. You insist that I do and feel bad that I am so sexually frustrated but maybe later after u get home I can watch you get fucked."
    Lol! Wow. I got one of these on Phrendly recently. He said "finish the story and if I like it I'll send a gift." (Gifts=$)

Nahhh I'm good! XD

Thanks
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 313 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Ugh, last night I had a customer from SM find me on Skype and ask if I wanna do a show on there. I should have known it was going to go badly at "I don't like using those sites, I prefer PayPal."

After talking him into using a legit indie site, we proceed to 'have fun'.

Right off the bat he tells me not to fake anything, and to just 'be myself, don't do the whole 'camgirl' thing'.

???? Okay, I'll try... I figure he means GFE. Relaxed, funny, casual.

When I show him my sexy panties and try flirting with him, he rebukes me. "You don't have to do that! Just be yourself!"

Jesus Christ man, sorry for trying to have fun here. I suppose he wanted to watch me text my mom in my holey old PJ pants that I'm steadily wiping Cheetoh dust on.

Then he tells me to get naked. Anything to move this shit along. He then makes a series of pretty vanilla but male-centric requests, but EVERY SINGLE TIME, he says "Show me how much you like it. But be real about it, don't fake it like other girls do!"

So while I'm smacking my butt and tits and not moaning in ecstasy, he whines about being turned off because I'm clearly not enjoying it.

So I turn around and say, well why don't we do what I want to do for a bit? He says okay, but when I whip out the vibe, he insists on being 'in charge'. Within 1 minute he asks me to crank it to max. I tell him I don't care to go up that high but he keeps asking til I cave. Uncomfortable, but whatever.

Every single time I moan or try to talk dirty to make it a little more exciting for me, he rebukes me.

"You don't have to fake it like that! Just be yourself!"

15 minutes of that and I'm drier than I've ever been. FINALLY his time is up and I wish him a good night, had a great time, see ya soon I hope. How does he choose to end our session?

"I know you didn't enjoy any of that but thanks for taking my money."

Holy shit. I can't even. I get the fuck out of there, gobsmacked at the fucking nerve.

This morning I wake up to a Skype message. "Hey, sorry if I seemed kind of weird last night- I've just been hurt by a camgirl before when she pretended to love me but was only interested in my money. I just wanted to prove to myself that you weren't all like that- but found myself let down once again. Anyways, thanks for a mediocre time."

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.
    G-spot rocks the G-spot.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,246 Times in 2,090 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLaughs View Post
    This morning I wake up to a Skype message. "Hey, sorry if I seemed kind of weird last night- I've just been hurt by a camgirl before when she pretended to love me but was only interested in my money. I just wanted to prove to myself that you weren't all like that- but found myself let down once again. Anyways, thanks for a mediocre time."

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.
    Oh hell no. I hope you replied with something like "No problem. And thanks to you for being an awkward fucking weirdo."

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,497 Times in 4,853 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

I had a new customer really save a shitty day on cam yesterday. He bought 2 long shows.
    But today he came into my chat room, only to ask me if I had Skype.
    Argh!!!
    I told him not to mention that, and he ran away... Will probably never see him again.
    #WhenGoodCustiesGoBad
    Damnit!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glamourmilf For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh he might come back. I've had guys come in, hate on a show, and rate me BADLY. I'd ban them for a month, and they would call me into a pvt show or tip me big like they didn't even remember me. He'll probably be back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

the moment when I just remind the retarded they have to go pvt, if they want something.

guyturken: I want a nice car but I'm pretty sure going into pvt won't help

It s a brilliant idea that cam sites let everyone sign up, at least we got more and more beggars who are just sit on a paying site, and complain openly they dont have a cent to spend. How this job became so retarded lately?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

saxawins: are you a real Prostitute ??
    saxawins: i guess you are so unhappy and miserable, you dont get many clients , so now you are cam g
    mikyd123: my name is migue
    lsaxawins: empty your wallet miguel
    saxawins: who wants pvt with a bitch ?
    fadifadim: no ?
    saxawins: 5$ a minute and she is so fucking miserable

yea. but he who stalking on a paying site without a cent to spend only to "insult" women, he is not miserable. Probably he is so fucked up in his life and have no balls to deal with his issues with the right person, so what to do? Go to the internet, harass anyone without thinking for a second if it make any sense. This is so fucked up, Idk how these people thinking. Oh, I have problems - let s go try to hurt innocent women, why not. Pathetic.
    Last edited by LoraDoll; 10-17-2017 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Literally just checked my tags to see "Won't respond" and "preoccupied". No, more like I say, "Hey, how are you today?" You say something obnoxious or I'm just not interested in your freeloading questions and then you tip one gold and write bad tags because you're a cheap, pathetic, time wasting, cunt.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BabyKali For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ogundipesamuel015: boobs
    show boobs in slow motion
    HollyJaydeXXX: I got TOYS!!! Let's play with them! I LOVE C2C! 15 Gold in Free Chat for TITS - 8 GOLD in Free Chat for ASS! Pvt/Exc ARE OPEN!
    ogundipesamuel015: na im good
    ogundipesamuel015 has been blocked.

That is our traffic right there! You tell them to pay and they say 'na im good'

30. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

^ And right after: "okay, but... u dont look happy bb! Why are u not happy?"

32. The Following User Says Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoraDoll View Post
    ^ And right after: "okay, but... u dont look happy bb! Why are u not happy?"
    Because I am surrounded by idiots lol

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

^ But who is the idiot bb? Why am I an idiot? U think with this attitude u ll earn a cent here? No one ll take u pvt like this! Show ass first for US, than I ll think about it! No response? U ignore me? ... ???? ... Answer?! This bitch speak english? Maybe u dont want pvt? I wanted to go pvt, but not like this! Tease me in first, or u not horny bb? Are you ready now? U Hot?

(Hot, for sure. Or better to say, my libido or sexual drive is non existent from the moment I log in to a cam site)

Lmao.
    Anyway what i wanna say: I feel u.
    Last edited by LoraDoll; 10-17-2017 at 05:19 AM.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks

omg you sound just like every other dude on SM!!!! It's like a fucking new language

Zer0: hey bby
    can you please put a dildo in your mouth
    Zer0 has been blocked.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    FUCK OUTTA HERE

38. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJaydeXXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

back to my previous post. Just peeked into a room out of curiousity and what I just saw:

Scorp002: I can not follow you, because not much money. can u do it here? pls.

Same fucking garbage in every room. I swear... this whole picture i get is super low. Kinda disgusting how "members" talk in every room.

Right after a loser say he ll give 5 kred to see ass in free. The model say, she dont show ass in free, but with that he can go pvt, and see. Loser:
    "But I want to see it here"
    "do it and i beg no more"

I was like... wtf? Anyone got this shit?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 716 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

I just sneezed and the Freeview room cleared. Sorry if my sneezing puts you off your wanking!!

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 716 Posts
    My Mood
    Stressed

On AW just now:

Nafeesali934: hows your pussy clean or shaved

Huh?? ...and then he asked me to add him to his Skype. NNNNNNope.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post: