Page 635 of 635 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635
Results 15,851 to 15,870 of 15870

Thread: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

Thanks
    Thanked 9,649 Times in 1,728 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

Me (to a reg in pvt): Could you please tag me "squirting toy" or "squirting dildo"?
    Reg: sure, hun.

After the show, I come back to brand new "super wet" and "loves to squirt" tags. How could one mess that up, duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"If you could do big dildo anal, how big would your anal be?"

*sigh*

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coco789 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,342 Times in 5,177 Posts

Guys coming into free/public chat talking about "What did I miss?" *eye roll* They were probably wondering if they had just missed a tits/ass flash.

Well, stop having the attention span of a 5-year old and room hopping, or watching 5 different cam models' rooms at the same time, and you wouldn't have to wonder "What did I miss?"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

gaz20172:Can I ask a totally weird question
    me:ok?
    me:not if its personal then in a tip note
    gaz20172:Would you shave your head and body

Weirdest dude I had next to another one who has a "call me a stinky and wave your hand in front of your nose" fetish. wtf

Another asshole didn't want to pay for a PM first, but then I Pmed him anyways cuz his last reply was just super shitty and I lost my shit.
    He told me "why are you on this piece of shit website called chaturbate? just for a few euros?" Kicked and banned him before logging off.

BITCH first of all I make not just "a few euros", I make more than I should and could in a normal job but today everyone is cheap and shitty so it's not my fucking fault.

Second of all I won't let a broke ass loser tell me such a shitty thing but I'm apparently I'm not even worth 30 tokens for a PM for him.
    0 tokens tonight on my second shift. Fuck this shit and these wanking pissers. I'm DONE and need my vacations ASAP or I'm going to snap worse than I have on that evening.

Men can be such ASSHOLES and mood destroyers ughhhhhhhh
    Last edited by Bananabunny; 12-06-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,090 Times in 629 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Sooo I have this guy, coming recently in my room. New to my room, seems he is a nice spender on the site, looking at his status.
    "Omg I love u so much, u are special, you are so intelligent, I am gonna spoil the shit out of you!!".
    Hmmm... ok. Been hearing this every day, nothing special now. He takes me to private first day, he spends like $100, telling me how much I deserve a real member to take care of me, calling out on other guys, being cheap assess.
    I was like..."alright, let's see how much of a hero is this big ass mouth dude...". However, the private ends, with him appologising that his credits are ended, he can't take more now, but he will properly spoil me tomorow. Ok, it's the first day, could happen.
    The next days, the fun starts ( I always listen to my guts, I knew he was full of bs, but ok):
    - Day 2, he sends me $1 tips (I am new on F4F so he believes I am new in industry), claiming he loves to spoil me, he will treat me like a queen, just to wait a bit more cuz he will surprise me.
    - Day 3, the F4F allows me a price change so I charge straight $5 per min. He stops coming to private, he keeps sending $1 and $2,5 tips in freechat, "for his queen".
    - Day 4, he finds me on twitter, finds out about the ifriends link and that i get 100% of what he spends. He comes there, he charges his wallet (on ifriends tells me when his credits from wallet are ended, but they keep being charged right from the card tho, even the system tells them their wallet is empty now), he comes to private. 10 minutes later, his credits are ended. Guess what, right after that he's like: "Hold on I have some connection problems". And he bails!! HAHAHAHA! He sends a message on twitter that he had connection problems, his internet cut out and now he doesn't have internet connection anymore.
    I ignored him, I said "ok" and moved on.
    -Day 5... he can't come in pvt because he is at work and he is busy, keeps "spoiling me" with $1 tips. Meanwhile, he tells me he is preparing me big a surprise.
    -Day 6... he tells me he can't come in private because he is very tired, he is crashing... bla bla bla, but keeps messaging me for 2 hours.
    -Day 7... aka today... he can't come in pvt because his back hurts and he is really tired, he is literally "crashing"... but keeps talking in freechat and telling me he can't wait to spoil me with a huge surprise...

I have been ignoring him, but couldn't help noticing his bullshit. Now... I am asking you, girls, theese men are believing, for real, that we are THAT stupid to eat everything they tell us? Aren't they aware of how pathetic they are, with the bullshit they serve to us? How ignorant to be, as a primate, to believe that I really take what you are telling to me????
    Wtf... Yes, is stupid, annoying and funny.
    Soon I will call him on his bullshit. Can't wait for the: "Of course, I wanted to spoil you, but definately you are all about the money, bla bla bla".
    Can't wait.

However, I wanted to share this, because, is literally, the most pathetic attempt to lie to me, in 7 years of camming. Yes, I've heard the eternal "can't go to pvt, I am at work/ wife is around/ other bullshit" but the " I can't go to pvt because I sit in bed and back hurts/ I am out of internet, they emailed me that the servers are down/ bullshit above" is the top of it, from my own experience

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IsobelWren View Post
    Fucking UGH! I seriously, completely, totally hate that. A boyfriend once argued with me and degraded me in front of our friends for like, half an hour when I knew I was right. The next day I found my text book and opened it to the part that proved I was right. I brought it in and slammed it triumphantly on the table in front of him. He looked at it, read it and then totally blase looked up and said, "Ok. So what do you want?"

Something in me just snapped. I slapped him and screamed that I wanted some acknowledgement. I wanted him to put just as much effort into saying, "you were right" as he had into saying, "you were wrong". Even just a, "Oh wow, you were right! Sorry."
    Oh please tell me you dumped his ass.

Thanks

^I don't think IsobelWren posts in Camming Connection anymore. That seems to be an old post from pages back within this thread.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Oh my god. So much weirdos lately.

- Do you do smoking fetish?
    - Not anymore, I quit smoking
    - okay light one up and ill go private

WHAT DO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT 'QUITTING' ? Smoking fetish dudes are so weird. They literally want you to take up an addictive unhealthy habit again just to satisfy their needs.

- You are beautiful but I think I am going to go private with the hot latina girl on the first page
    Then why are you coming into my room, I am literally pale as a ghost and Scandinavian, why are you here if you're into latina's

- I see you live in Finland, you are a stupid Eastern European whore
    How stupid can you be. Dumbness all over. Just no words for this.

- I have no funds
    This site works with credit cards and the whole point of a CC is spending money you dont have. But this one is actually quite nice, if customers say this I know I dont have to pay attention to them any more unless they are good regulars that I know will come back to spend big.

Money goal before the end of the year <3

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Oh my god. So much weirdos lately.

- Do you do smoking fetish?
    - Not anymore, I quit smoking
    - okay light one up and ill go private

WHAT DO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT 'QUITTING' ? Smoking fetish dudes are so weird. They literally want you to take up an addictive unhealthy habit again just to satisfy their needs.

- You are beautiful but I think I am going to go private with the hot latina girl on the first page
    Then why are you coming into my room, I am literally pale as a ghost and Scandinavian, why are you here if you're into latina's

- I see you live in Finland, you are a stupid Eastern European whore
    How stupid can you be. Dumbness all over. Just no words for this.

- I have no funds
    This site works with credit cards and the whole point of a CC is spending money you dont have. But this one is actually quite nice, if customers say this I know I dont have to pay attention to them any more unless they are good regulars that I know will come back to spend big.
    I got one the other day - This site doesn't accept my preferred mode of payment - cash. Really? What online site takes cash you idiot? What that translates to is you are just a broke freeloader. You obviously have a credit card since you were able to make an account.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

------ Original Message ------
    Sent: 12/09/2017
    Subject: race play?

Do you do race play with black men, like owning them as slaves on your daddy's plantation?

Just because I live in the south does not make me cool with slavery, asshat.

Thanks

"your room is so slow where are your regulars"

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorothea For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    "your room is so slow where are your regulars"

Similar to that, you know what else pisses me off? When these dudes (who aren't tipping either) come in the room, and start asking shit like "How's your night going so far? These guys tipping you?" Motherfucker...why don't you ask me that question when I can actually answer with "yes?" Better yet, worry less about what other freeloaders are doing, and worry about what YOU aren't doing (tipping). Ugh, I can't stand free chat sometimes.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member PrincessfromHell's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Those fuckers trying to see how far you are willing to go for a buck...

Custom clip request:

"I wonder if you can make a custom video about sadic humilliation?. is about you masturbathing, insulting, making fun, humilliate people twhile you watch on tv videos of people starving, famine or dying. i know is weird fetish, but wonder if you can do it and how much it will cost me. I promise total privaacy and that no one will know about it."

No loser fuck you
    <<<<< Married to Benji >>>>>>

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessfromHell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,123 Times in 2,732 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessfromHell View Post
    Those fuckers trying to see how far you are willing to go for a buck...

Custom clip request:

"I wonder if you can make a custom video about sadic humilliation?. is about you masturbathing, insulting, making fun, humilliate people twhile you watch on tv videos of people starving, famine or dying. i know is weird fetish, but wonder if you can do it and how much it will cost me. I promise total privaacy and that no one will know about it."

No loser fuck you
    Wow, I guess the coat hanger his mother used didn't work. I hope fentanyl-laced drugs takes care of men like that.
    Works on MFC, CB, F4F, Naked, CamSoda, EuroLive, Bonga, MyFetishLive, Cam4, StripChat, Ifriends. Generate a link to let your customer control the vibe for Streamate. Use in sound activated mode on ANY site. Multiple toy control!

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time? See my step by step YouTube vid!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks

rogergill644: hi
    rogergill644: i want ur white pussy
    rogergill644: hi bby
    NightxLight: mulatto* pussy
    NightxLight: whats up bb
    NightxLight: how are you
    rogergill644: im good
    rogergill644: i want ur white pussy
    NightxLight: are you a retard?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

"Getting lots of privates today"? All while it's dead AF and the motherfucker had the nerve to tell me how I should be talking to my SPH client while he was PAYING me. Fuck off and go away. All these guys who ask these questions are around to start trouble. That or they are trying to find out if you have any free time for them to freeload off you.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbwbrianna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Every regular on a cam site:

"you don't actually want to meet me do you"?
    No, I will just lead you to believe that to get you to keep spending money.

"why not, you fucked everyone else"?
    I'm actually not fucking anyone don't worry. I just tell you that to try to get more money.

"you told me you wanted my BBC and you wanted to get fucked by a big cock"
    Yeah because money.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to bbwbrianna For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Diablo: Hey , i got disconnected
    You are very expensive.why?

To Diablo: to deter cheap dudes like you

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to breadandbutter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Similar to that, you know what else pisses me off? When these dudes (who aren't tipping either) come in the room, and start asking shit like "How's your night going so far? These guys tipping you?" Motherfucker...why don't you ask me that question when I can actually answer with "yes?" Better yet, worry less about what other freeloaders are doing, and worry about what YOU aren't doing (tipping). Ugh, I can't stand free chat sometimes.
    THIS. I hate this. From the bottom of my stomach. "Did you have a busy night?" or... those who are actually trying to push your buttons with stupid remarks like: "Your room is kinda slow tonight"/ "Guys don't want you tonight" etc.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I also can't stand cherrleader- members.
    Sometimes, there are guys around, talking to me and there is always that freeloader, or that idiot who spent $10 and now he is a member with full- rights and he gets into the conversation, "helping" me a lot, making himself feeling important:
    - Oh, you should take her to private, X!
    -Take her to private, she is worthy
    - Why don't you take her to private?
    - You better tip her dude, she won't pay u any attention like that.

Of course, I tell them to stop doing that and they are like: "Oh, I wanted to help you make more money".
    BITCH!!! I don't need your fucking "help"! Go fuck yourself!!! If I wanted a cheerleader, I'd hire one.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post: