Page 645 of 649 FirstFirst ... 145545595635643644645646647 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,125 of 16224

Thread: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

  1. #16101
    Veteran Member Ginnyyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 444 Times in 253 Posts
    My Mood
    Cold

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    On Streamate, where we have the phone option in shows.
    Dude who payed about 3 times for toys shows without even using the phone option, now at the end at the show he suddenly decides he wanna learn some social skills and talk more in-depth:

    Dude: give me your phone number, please
    Me: Hmmm, I ve never thought about selling my number
    Dude: Will you give it to me?
    Me: I make more from pay-per-minute, why would I shoot myself in the leg? ��
    Dude: no need to sell it, here is my number *inserts number*
    Me: How would I use your number if I don t sell mine...duh

    Dude's IQ drops, the convo ends and has the time to write in public chat before logging off completely: "But I love you"

    Beats me. That was odd.

    Guy who visits my shows every time in a few months or more often in all my years of camming, just for toy shows frequently asks for WhatsApp and meeting me just because he knows me for so long. No, you don t get my # if you don t need it since you only talk sexual stuff. And he then stayed hours in a show to talk to me. Guess what, the next shows were again toy shows No, bruh, this is not the way!!

    Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:


  3. #16102
    Featured Member BadBitch's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    3,835
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 807 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyyy View Post
    On Streamate, where we have the phone option in shows.
    Dude who payed about 3 times for toys shows without even using the phone option, now at the end at the show he suddenly decides he wanna learn some social skills and talk more in-depth:

    Dude: give me your phone number, please
    Me: Hmmm, I ve never thought about selling my number
    Dude: Will you give it to me?
    Me: I make more from pay-per-minute, why would I shoot myself in the leg? ��
    Dude: no need to sell it, here is my number *inserts number*
    Me: How would I use your number if I don t sell mine...duh

    Dude's IQ drops, the convo ends and has the time to write in public chat before logging off completely: "But I love you"

    Beats me. That was odd.

    Guy who visits my shows every time in a few months or more often in all my years of camming, just for toy shows frequently asks for WhatsApp and meeting me just because he knows me for so long. No, you don t get my # if you don t need it since you only talk sexual stuff. And he then stayed hours in a show to talk to me. Guess what, the next shows were again toy shows No, bruh, this is not the way!!
    I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but why didn't you just tell him that models are not allowed to exchange personal info with customers? That we have to check a box indicating such each time we log in?

    I shoot the guys down immediately when they try to bring up phone numbers, meeting, emails, etc.


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:


  5. #16103
    Featured Member BadBitch's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,126
    Thanks
    3,835
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 807 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread for this but it was too funny not to share...lol

    This is what a member on sm commented in my room: "sometimes im so jealous u guys makelike 800 thousand a year
    cam girls must make a ton lol"....like really dude? Wished that was true!

    Do some guys REALLY believe we make a lot?
    I really do think some guys think that. I think that's why they troll us; calling us "ugly" or "fat". They're insanely jealous.


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:


  7. #16104
    God/dess SoloDesire's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    2,283
    Thanks
    7,507
    Thanked 7,544 Times in 1,875 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    I really hate that these tip vibes are a thing. I'll never own one because it gives guys a reason to be cheap.

    Alex1621: Do you have gold activated beautifull?

    Me: Does it look like I'm the type of girl to moan for $1?

    Alex1621: ohh fiesta I like it
    fiesty


  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:


  9. #16105
    Featured Member SuperPookie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,573
    Thanks
    883
    Thanked 1,460 Times in 666 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    ^^^preach!! Still nicer than I am when they ask lol.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:


  11. #16106
    God/dess Marina Starr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Don't Bother Me, USA
    Posts
    6,332
    Thanks
    7,866
    Thanked 24,823 Times in 5,270 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....




    "There are results, and then there are excuses."

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:


  13. #16107
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 13 Times in 3 Posts

    Duh Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Ok, so I'm on a site called talktome.com. Its a phone sex site, but it has a texting feature. This is a text conversation I had with a guy over the course of 6 hours. I don't have the very beginning, buts its still a bit long so strap in for an adventure. (Lexis inner thoughts)

    3:43 am
    Him: This stuff works better when you both feel a connection with each other.
    Me: That is true
    Him: I don't exactly know how to say what I want to lol.
    Me: Lol, it's ok. You can take all the time to collect your thoughts into words.
    Him: Just something along the lines of let's try to connect and have fun.
    Him: But to connect it can t just be talking to you, it doesn't really work well that way. (He doesn't want to just talk in texting?)
    Me:Then what do you suggest?
    Him: It cant just be me talking to you, is what it's supposed to say. (What?)
    Me: Ok? So what would you like to do then?
    Him: talk (???? Didn't he just...)
    Me: We can talk anytime.
    4:28am
    Him: Have you ever slept with a married person?
    Me: yes (NO)
    Him: Like paid sex or secret sex? (Did he just ask if I'm a hooker?)
    Me: No, just a hookup with a hot guy who was clearly lookin to cheat.
    5:38 am
    Him: If I say let's get off together, but I dont think your that into me lol. (He's not wrong) So do you think you can get me to cum?
    Me: Hmm, I can sure try. You a tit man, ass man?
    Him: Tits, probably a little more. Do you like sending pics?
    Me: I don't have pics on my phone, (Dont save nudes on the cloud.) but the site does have a few vids. If you want help getting off, I suggest checking them out.
    Him: Why so cold?
    Me: cold?
    Him: Your pretty much just said, fuck off, go buy a $15 video of me.
    Me: No, what I said was I don't keep nudes on my phone because people can steal them and blackmail you.
    Him: No you told me to go to the website and buy a video if I want to get off. (Does he realize I can't make him buy anything?)
    Me: You wanted visual aid, I offered it to you.
    6:38
    Him: All I asked is if you liked sending pics. (True) Some do. Now I feel pathetic and like I wasted my time. (The site literally advertises this feature as paid conversation. What was he expecting?)
    Me: Sorry, I honestly don't have any pics to send. Unless you want a pic of my dog. I have tons of those. (Cutest fucking Chihuahua ever.)
    Him: I know what it's really about. (Well that makes one of us.)
    Him: Don't ever tell a guy you've been talking to for 2 hours (its been 3) to go buy a video of you if he wants to get off. It's insulting. Also you can charge for pics. (I don't have any pics on my phone. How many times do I have to say it?)
    Me: Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just don't have any pics. (No pics restatement #2)
    Him: You don't get it (Clearly not.) and ultimately I was just trying to have fun. $40 gone (I did not get paid 40 for this, $5 maybe.) and leaving empty. Hope you enjoy it.
    Me: It's sad really, (and here comes the sass ) we were having such a nice conversation till you got so sensitive over me trying to help. Sorry our talk end so emotional for you. (Yes I did just say that.)
    Him: Trying to help by directing me to where I can pay $15 more dollars? Thanks. I probably am being sensitive. I spent $40 and actually feel worse at the end.
    Me: Hey all I did was give you the option. (He wanted visuals.) You're the one who got offended at nothing.
    Him: Ok, in terms you can understand, it's spending $40 on a game and then you get to the end and the game say I don't like you, give me $15 for the ending , that you cant play yourself but you can watch in the corner by yourself. (Does this analogy make sense to anybody? At all?)
    Me: Lol, except you were paying for text only, like a great book. And then whined because you didn't get the movie for free.
    7:43 am
    Him: bad response
    Me: Better analogy.
    Him: Except it doesn't work. So not really.
    Me: Except that's exactly how it works. You are texting me as in text. And then whined because I didn't bend backwards to get you free stuff. lol.
    Him: I was upset because we had a good thing going (debatable) and then you told me to go to a website and pay $15 if I want to get off. The very least I though we'd sext. Your lack of empathy and gratitude just make it worse. (Yeah, I am enjoying pushing his buttons. Also gratitude for what?)
    Me: We absolutly could have sexted, but you wanted visuals. Since I don't save nudes to the cloud, (No pics restatement #3) I offered you an alternative. You don't have to take anything you don't want.
    Him: ng (?) people that are mad usually just want to feel understood.
    Him: Well you handled it poorly () and I probably was too sensitive, I lash out if I feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Now I'm down another $10 from arguing.
    Me: Oh, I did try to understand you, (I really did.) but your logic is super skewed. But I will be fair and say that I tend to get snide when I feel like I'm being taken advantage of.
    Him: Not sure how I'm taking advantage of you when your the one making money quickly. (lol not that quickly)
    Me: Dude, red flags go up so fast when people get pissy after being denied free stuff.
    Him: You probably should give me free stuff at this point. (I literally just said..)
    Me: Lol, I could if I had anything to give. But as I have said before, I don't save sexy photos on the cloud. (No pics restatement #4)
    Him: Discord minutes or something I dunno. (OH HELL NO)
    Me: With all due respect, (which isn't much) I don't want to do a show with you.
    Him: Jesus can you me feel worse. It's your karma dude, (karma? What?) I kept talking to you cause I hoped we could fix it.
    Me: Dude, be honest, do you really think we'd have a good time?
    Him: Probably, cause I've never not had a good time camming and girls seem to really like me. (Suuuuure)
    Me: Really? I'll take that with a pinch of salt, but I'll keep it in mind.
    Him: No you won't, (true) I'm not dumb. (debatable) But it would if been smart of you long term to do damage control.
    Me: Damage control?
    9:26am
    Him: I feel like shit after talking to you, I'm down $50. (Then why do you keep messaging back?) I got nothing to show for it. I spent extra trying to resolve, (bull) but you have no gratitude or appreciation for anything. (Appreciation for what?)
    Me: Ok you didn't try to resolve anything. If I stress you out and you don't want to talk, then why do you keep talking. (I think he just wants to be right.)
    Me: Also when have you ever seen someone show gratitude to someone being rude to them? You're literaly that whiny guy at the customer service counter.
    Him: There are no whiny guys at the customer service counter at quality stores, (bullshit) because management understands them and knows how to makes them feel understood and calm.
    Me: Oh, there it is. When you can't find the asshole at the party then its probably you. Same goes for whiny guys at customer service.
    10:15am
    Him: I like to see who someone is and how they handle situations. Inner beauty is attractive to me. Should of did the right thing dude.
    Me: Well, that we have in common. I also require inner beauty, too bad I couldn't find any in you. I suppose that my way of living just doesn't mesh with you. I'm sweet and polite, but I refuse to be anyones doormat. (Its true. I live a "Do no harm, but take no shit" kind of life.)
    Me: Piece of advise for your future endeavors; if you want a woman to be your submissive bitch, then message some one who advertises as a sub.
    Him: I want a woman that doesn't take advantage of me and treats me fairly. Guess I'll look elsewere.
    Me: And I want a man who doesn't try to take advantage of me and respects my right to say no. Guess I'll look elsewere too.Bye.

    And that's where the connection ended. This literally went from 3:43am - 11:15am. I legit don't understand at all, but his obsessive need to be right is so funny to me.
    Also I found this 1 star review he gave.

    "Had am issue come up, literally could not of done a worse job handling it. Liked some things initially and wanted to like her and talk regularly. Terrible experience. All the bad qualities you hear about with girls that do this stuff."

    But because I have had so many 5 star reviews his comment didn't even make a dent in my rating. Still 5 stars bitch,lol.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lexi lex For This Useful Post:


  15. #16108
    Veteran Member Ginnyyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 444 Times in 253 Posts
    My Mood
    Cold

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBitch View Post
    I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but why didn't you just tell him that models are not allowed to exchange personal info with customers? That we have to check a box indicating such each time we log in?

    I shoot the guys down immediately when they try to bring up phone numbers, meeting, emails, etc.
    Hey, no worries. I like to make conversations when I'm payed.

    Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

  16. #16109
    God/dess anonymous camgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HEAVEN
    Posts
    4,807
    Thanks
    5,881
    Thanked 10,593 Times in 3,520 Posts
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Too smart eh? sounds like a stupid ass!

    Iamsosmrt: Damn I hate being cheap. Cause U look FINE!
    Too fine for my cheap ass
    back to mediocrity for me
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:


  18. #16110
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,578
    Thanks
    5,685
    Thanked 5,956 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    [12:00:44 AM] Him: hey
    [12:00:56 AM] Him: listen i’m having a hard time today
    [12:01:04 AM] Him: my card isn’t with me and i can’t charge
    [12:01:09 AM] Him: but i really want to cum
    [12:01:21 AM] Him: so if u can make a quick exception it would be awesome


  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Procrasturbator For This Useful Post:


  20. #16111
    Member Kiki_Jane's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 51 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Quote Originally Posted by lexi lex View Post
    Ok, so I'm on a site called talktome.com. Its a phone sex site, but it has a texting feature. This is a text conversation I had with a guy over the course of 6 hours. I don't have the very beginning, buts its still a bit long so strap in for an adventure. (Lexis inner thoughts)

    3:43 am
    Him: This stuff works better when you both feel a connection with each other.
    Me: That is true
    Him: I don't exactly know how to say what I want to lol.
    Me: Lol, it's ok. You can take all the time to collect your thoughts into words.
    Him: Just something along the lines of let's try to connect and have fun.
    Him: But to connect it can t just be talking to you, it doesn't really work well that way. (He doesn't want to just talk in texting?)
    Me:Then what do you suggest?
    Him: It cant just be me talking to you, is what it's supposed to say. (What?)
    Me: Ok? So what would you like to do then?
    Him: talk (???? Didn't he just...)
    Me: We can talk anytime.
    4:28am
    Him: Have you ever slept with a married person?
    Me: yes (NO)
    Him: Like paid sex or secret sex? (Did he just ask if I'm a hooker?)
    Me: No, just a hookup with a hot guy who was clearly lookin to cheat.
    5:38 am
    Him: If I say let's get off together, but I dont think your that into me lol. (He's not wrong) So do you think you can get me to cum?
    Me: Hmm, I can sure try. You a tit man, ass man?
    Him: Tits, probably a little more. Do you like sending pics?
    Me: I don't have pics on my phone, (Dont save nudes on the cloud.) but the site does have a few vids. If you want help getting off, I suggest checking them out.
    Him: Why so cold?
    Me: cold?
    Him: Your pretty much just said, fuck off, go buy a $15 video of me.
    Me: No, what I said was I don't keep nudes on my phone because people can steal them and blackmail you.
    Him: No you told me to go to the website and buy a video if I want to get off. (Does he realize I can't make him buy anything?)
    Me: You wanted visual aid, I offered it to you.
    6:38
    Him: All I asked is if you liked sending pics. (True) Some do. Now I feel pathetic and like I wasted my time. (The site literally advertises this feature as paid conversation. What was he expecting?)
    Me: Sorry, I honestly don't have any pics to send. Unless you want a pic of my dog. I have tons of those. (Cutest fucking Chihuahua ever.)
    Him: I know what it's really about. (Well that makes one of us.)
    Him: Don't ever tell a guy you've been talking to for 2 hours (its been 3) to go buy a video of you if he wants to get off. It's insulting. Also you can charge for pics. (I don't have any pics on my phone. How many times do I have to say it?)
    Me: Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just don't have any pics. (No pics restatement #2)
    Him: You don't get it (Clearly not.) and ultimately I was just trying to have fun. $40 gone (I did not get paid 40 for this, $5 maybe.) and leaving empty. Hope you enjoy it.
    Me: It's sad really, (and here comes the sass ) we were having such a nice conversation till you got so sensitive over me trying to help. Sorry our talk end so emotional for you. (Yes I did just say that.)
    Him: Trying to help by directing me to where I can pay $15 more dollars? Thanks. I probably am being sensitive. I spent $40 and actually feel worse at the end.
    Me: Hey all I did was give you the option. (He wanted visuals.) You're the one who got offended at nothing.
    Him: Ok, in terms you can understand, it's spending $40 on a game and then you get to the end and the game say I don't like you, give me $15 for the ending , that you cant play yourself but you can watch in the corner by yourself. (Does this analogy make sense to anybody? At all?)
    Me: Lol, except you were paying for text only, like a great book. And then whined because you didn't get the movie for free.
    7:43 am
    Him: bad response
    Me: Better analogy.
    Him: Except it doesn't work. So not really.
    Me: Except that's exactly how it works. You are texting me as in text. And then whined because I didn't bend backwards to get you free stuff. lol.
    Him: I was upset because we had a good thing going (debatable) and then you told me to go to a website and pay $15 if I want to get off. The very least I though we'd sext. Your lack of empathy and gratitude just make it worse. (Yeah, I am enjoying pushing his buttons. Also gratitude for what?)
    Me: We absolutly could have sexted, but you wanted visuals. Since I don't save nudes to the cloud, (No pics restatement #3) I offered you an alternative. You don't have to take anything you don't want.
    Him: ng (?) people that are mad usually just want to feel understood.
    Him: Well you handled it poorly () and I probably was too sensitive, I lash out if I feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Now I'm down another $10 from arguing.
    Me: Oh, I did try to understand you, (I really did.) but your logic is super skewed. But I will be fair and say that I tend to get snide when I feel like I'm being taken advantage of.
    Him: Not sure how I'm taking advantage of you when your the one making money quickly. (lol not that quickly)
    Me: Dude, red flags go up so fast when people get pissy after being denied free stuff.
    Him: You probably should give me free stuff at this point. (I literally just said..)
    Me: Lol, I could if I had anything to give. But as I have said before, I don't save sexy photos on the cloud. (No pics restatement #4)
    Him: Discord minutes or something I dunno. (OH HELL NO)
    Me: With all due respect, (which isn't much) I don't want to do a show with you.
    Him: Jesus can you me feel worse. It's your karma dude, (karma? What?) I kept talking to you cause I hoped we could fix it.
    Me: Dude, be honest, do you really think we'd have a good time?
    Him: Probably, cause I've never not had a good time camming and girls seem to really like me. (Suuuuure)
    Me: Really? I'll take that with a pinch of salt, but I'll keep it in mind.
    Him: No you won't, (true) I'm not dumb. (debatable) But it would if been smart of you long term to do damage control.
    Me: Damage control?
    9:26am
    Him: I feel like shit after talking to you, I'm down $50. (Then why do you keep messaging back?) I got nothing to show for it. I spent extra trying to resolve, (bull) but you have no gratitude or appreciation for anything. (Appreciation for what?)
    Me: Ok you didn't try to resolve anything. If I stress you out and you don't want to talk, then why do you keep talking. (I think he just wants to be right.)
    Me: Also when have you ever seen someone show gratitude to someone being rude to them? You're literaly that whiny guy at the customer service counter.
    Him: There are no whiny guys at the customer service counter at quality stores, (bullshit) because management understands them and knows how to makes them feel understood and calm.
    Me: Oh, there it is. When you can't find the asshole at the party then its probably you. Same goes for whiny guys at customer service.
    10:15am
    Him: I like to see who someone is and how they handle situations. Inner beauty is attractive to me. Should of did the right thing dude.
    Me: Well, that we have in common. I also require inner beauty, too bad I couldn't find any in you. I suppose that my way of living just doesn't mesh with you. I'm sweet and polite, but I refuse to be anyones doormat. (Its true. I live a "Do no harm, but take no shit" kind of life.)
    Me: Piece of advise for your future endeavors; if you want a woman to be your submissive bitch, then message some one who advertises as a sub.
    Him: I want a woman that doesn't take advantage of me and treats me fairly. Guess I'll look elsewere.
    Me: And I want a man who doesn't try to take advantage of me and respects my right to say no. Guess I'll look elsewere too.Bye.

    And that's where the connection ended. This literally went from 3:43am - 11:15am. I legit don't understand at all, but his obsessive need to be right is so funny to me.
    Also I found this 1 star review he gave.

    "Had am issue come up, literally could not of done a worse job handling it. Liked some things initially and wanted to like her and talk regularly. Terrible experience. All the bad qualities you hear about with girls that do this stuff."

    But because I have had so many 5 star reviews his comment didn't even make a dent in my rating. Still 5 stars bitch,lol.
    The biggest crybaby ever award goes to that guy!

    Kudos on you to keep taking his money, though. Seriously- I think I would've rage quit on him at "This stuff works better when you both feel a connection with each other." He sounds like the kind of guy who thinks he's in a relationship with girls who work at the mall... And maybe he complains to customer service if the girls don't date him even though he's "nice".

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiki_Jane For This Useful Post:


  22. #16112
    Member MissCavalli's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 88 Times in 33 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Tomoo: Baby I go exclusive if you get naked in first minute, and stand up straight in front of cam in the secong minute?

    MissCavalli: haha no
    im not cheap
    that gives me 2 dollars

    Tomoo: in the first 2 minutes yes.

    MissCavalli: no ty =)
    find someone else

    Tomoo: Maybe, I dont know what you get ?

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissCavalli For This Useful Post:


  24. #16113
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked 167 Times in 72 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    "This stuff works better when you both feel a connection with each other"

    No it doesn't- we're professionals and incredibly good actresses He's one of the sex work fetishists, doesn't view sex work as a job. It is obviously a job.

    What a sniveling shit, he needs to be dominated until he cries and leaves you a 1-star review because "she went too far and mindfucked me so hard I needed extra psychotherapy sessions."

    "I refuse to be anyones doormat. "

    Normal dudes don't say this upfront, ever. This is what super-creepy passive-aggressive insecure twats say.

  25. #16114
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked 167 Times in 72 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki_Jane View Post
    And maybe he complains to customer service if the girls don't date him even though he's "nice".
    LOLOLOLOL This cracked me up. And what's with the "do no harm" motto?? That's literally the lowest bar ever set in world history.

    That is a huge red flag he fucks up everything he touches.

  26. #16115
    Veteran Member AuroraJade's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    458
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 936 Times in 317 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    These are the kind of guys who say they can never get a girlfriend but they are very NICE!!!!!!

    Yeah, you are not. You think you are nice but no one wants to be involved with a condescending manipulating whining crybaby. Even we say: enough, while being paid 10/min. Doesnt that ring a bell for them?

    These are the dudes that ' want to get to know you ' on cam. The real ' alphas ' just take you private and are man enough to speak up and say what they would like to do in said private instead of beating around the bush and 'what you want bb ' and then leaving a bad review because they are unsatisfied.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:


  28. #16116
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 119 Times in 44 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Guy asked if I do phone on streamate (used to, realized i dont like it) so I said no and he says "Did you know, Your number is blocked thru website?" And I was like... speechless because of how dumb he assumed I was.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to breadandbutter For This Useful Post:


  30. #16117
    Veteran Member Ginnyyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 444 Times in 253 Posts
    My Mood
    Cold

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Or caring, being helpful

    Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

  31. #16118
    Veteran Member Ginnyyy's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 444 Times in 253 Posts
    My Mood
    Cold

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Dude on TalkToMe where the first SMS is introductory and free:
    "Hey baby I am looking for a quicky so msg me back with how you would fuck me, dont stop telling me how you will fuck me, dont let me speak ju fuck me"

    Another guy messaged me to share his very well scripted long fantasy for a !!!private show!!! not custom video and he copy pasted even his earlier discussion with I don't know who...in his message to me.

    Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

  32. #16119
    Senior Member BiancaNorwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 307 Times in 109 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Quote Originally Posted by lexi lex View Post
    Ok, so I'm on a site called talktome.com. Its a phone sex site, but it has a texting feature. This is a text conversation I had with a guy over the course of 6 hours. I don't have the very beginning, buts its still a bit long so strap in for an adventure. (Lexis inner thoughts)

    3:43 am
    Him: This stuff works better when you both feel a connection with each other.
    Me: That is true
    Him: I don't exactly know how to say what I want to lol.
    Me: Lol, it's ok. You can take all the time to collect your thoughts into words.
    Him: Just something along the lines of let's try to connect and have fun.
    Him: But to connect it can t just be talking to you, it doesn't really work well that way. (He doesn't want to just talk in texting?)
    Me:Then what do you suggest?
    Him: It cant just be me talking to you, is what it's supposed to say. (What?)
    Me: Ok? So what would you like to do then?
    Him: talk (???? Didn't he just...)
    Me: We can talk anytime.
    4:28am
    Him: Have you ever slept with a married person?
    Me: yes (NO)
    Him: Like paid sex or secret sex? (Did he just ask if I'm a hooker?)
    Me: No, just a hookup with a hot guy who was clearly lookin to cheat.
    5:38 am
    Him: If I say let's get off together, but I dont think your that into me lol. (He's not wrong) So do you think you can get me to cum?
    Me: Hmm, I can sure try. You a tit man, ass man?
    Him: Tits, probably a little more. Do you like sending pics?
    Me: I don't have pics on my phone, (Dont save nudes on the cloud.) but the site does have a few vids. If you want help getting off, I suggest checking them out.
    Him: Why so cold?
    Me: cold?
    Him: Your pretty much just said, fuck off, go buy a $15 video of me.
    Me: No, what I said was I don't keep nudes on my phone because people can steal them and blackmail you.
    Him: No you told me to go to the website and buy a video if I want to get off. (Does he realize I can't make him buy anything?)
    Me: You wanted visual aid, I offered it to you.
    6:38
    Him: All I asked is if you liked sending pics. (True) Some do. Now I feel pathetic and like I wasted my time. (The site literally advertises this feature as paid conversation. What was he expecting?)
    Me: Sorry, I honestly don't have any pics to send. Unless you want a pic of my dog. I have tons of those. (Cutest fucking Chihuahua ever.)
    Him: I know what it's really about. (Well that makes one of us.)
    Him: Don't ever tell a guy you've been talking to for 2 hours (its been 3) to go buy a video of you if he wants to get off. It's insulting. Also you can charge for pics. (I don't have any pics on my phone. How many times do I have to say it?)
    Me: Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just don't have any pics. (No pics restatement #2)
    Him: You don't get it (Clearly not.) and ultimately I was just trying to have fun. $40 gone (I did not get paid 40 for this, $5 maybe.) and leaving empty. Hope you enjoy it.
    Me: It's sad really, (and here comes the sass ) we were having such a nice conversation till you got so sensitive over me trying to help. Sorry our talk end so emotional for you. (Yes I did just say that.)
    Him: Trying to help by directing me to where I can pay $15 more dollars? Thanks. I probably am being sensitive. I spent $40 and actually feel worse at the end.
    Me: Hey all I did was give you the option. (He wanted visuals.) You're the one who got offended at nothing.
    Him: Ok, in terms you can understand, it's spending $40 on a game and then you get to the end and the game say I don't like you, give me $15 for the ending , that you cant play yourself but you can watch in the corner by yourself. (Does this analogy make sense to anybody? At all?)
    Me: Lol, except you were paying for text only, like a great book. And then whined because you didn't get the movie for free.
    7:43 am
    Him: bad response
    Me: Better analogy.
    Him: Except it doesn't work. So not really.
    Me: Except that's exactly how it works. You are texting me as in text. And then whined because I didn't bend backwards to get you free stuff. lol.
    Him: I was upset because we had a good thing going (debatable) and then you told me to go to a website and pay $15 if I want to get off. The very least I though we'd sext. Your lack of empathy and gratitude just make it worse. (Yeah, I am enjoying pushing his buttons. Also gratitude for what?)
    Me: We absolutly could have sexted, but you wanted visuals. Since I don't save nudes to the cloud, (No pics restatement #3) I offered you an alternative. You don't have to take anything you don't want.
    Him: ng (?) people that are mad usually just want to feel understood.
    Him: Well you handled it poorly () and I probably was too sensitive, I lash out if I feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Now I'm down another $10 from arguing.
    Me: Oh, I did try to understand you, (I really did.) but your logic is super skewed. But I will be fair and say that I tend to get snide when I feel like I'm being taken advantage of.
    Him: Not sure how I'm taking advantage of you when your the one making money quickly. (lol not that quickly)
    Me: Dude, red flags go up so fast when people get pissy after being denied free stuff.
    Him: You probably should give me free stuff at this point. (I literally just said..)
    Me: Lol, I could if I had anything to give. But as I have said before, I don't save sexy photos on the cloud. (No pics restatement #4)
    Him: Discord minutes or something I dunno. (OH HELL NO)
    Me: With all due respect, (which isn't much) I don't want to do a show with you.
    Him: Jesus can you me feel worse. It's your karma dude, (karma? What?) I kept talking to you cause I hoped we could fix it.
    Me: Dude, be honest, do you really think we'd have a good time?
    Him: Probably, cause I've never not had a good time camming and girls seem to really like me. (Suuuuure)
    Me: Really? I'll take that with a pinch of salt, but I'll keep it in mind.
    Him: No you won't, (true) I'm not dumb. (debatable) But it would if been smart of you long term to do damage control.
    Me: Damage control?
    9:26am
    Him: I feel like shit after talking to you, I'm down $50. (Then why do you keep messaging back?) I got nothing to show for it. I spent extra trying to resolve, (bull) but you have no gratitude or appreciation for anything. (Appreciation for what?)
    Me: Ok you didn't try to resolve anything. If I stress you out and you don't want to talk, then why do you keep talking. (I think he just wants to be right.)
    Me: Also when have you ever seen someone show gratitude to someone being rude to them? You're literaly that whiny guy at the customer service counter.
    Him: There are no whiny guys at the customer service counter at quality stores, (bullshit) because management understands them and knows how to makes them feel understood and calm.
    Me: Oh, there it is. When you can't find the asshole at the party then its probably you. Same goes for whiny guys at customer service.
    10:15am
    Him: I like to see who someone is and how they handle situations. Inner beauty is attractive to me. Should of did the right thing dude.
    Me: Well, that we have in common. I also require inner beauty, too bad I couldn't find any in you. I suppose that my way of living just doesn't mesh with you. I'm sweet and polite, but I refuse to be anyones doormat. (Its true. I live a "Do no harm, but take no shit" kind of life.)
    Me: Piece of advise for your future endeavors; if you want a woman to be your submissive bitch, then message some one who advertises as a sub.
    Him: I want a woman that doesn't take advantage of me and treats me fairly. Guess I'll look elsewere.
    Me: And I want a man who doesn't try to take advantage of me and respects my right to say no. Guess I'll look elsewere too.Bye.

    And that's where the connection ended. This literally went from 3:43am - 11:15am. I legit don't understand at all, but his obsessive need to be right is so funny to me.
    Also I found this 1 star review he gave.

    "Had am issue come up, literally could not of done a worse job handling it. Liked some things initially and wanted to like her and talk regularly. Terrible experience. All the bad qualities you hear about with girls that do this stuff."

    But because I have had so many 5 star reviews his comment didn't even make a dent in my rating. Still 5 stars bitch,lol.
    I'm DYING! Your commentary was hilarious!

    He was just looking for someone to meet with and wanting free stuff. You weren't willing to do neither, so he got butt-hurt. Waaa Waaaa Waaaa.

    (My phone is full of dog photos as well. I absolutely loved that part! Although, I'm deathly afraid of Chihuahuas! [but, I'm sure yours is cute as hell!])

    You should go get a mani/pedi with his $50. Put your head back as you're sitting in that big ol' pedi chair getting pampered and smile

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:


  34. #16120
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    979
    Thanks
    1,747
    Thanked 2,958 Times in 715 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    “Hello hun can I see your ass hun it’s been a while”
    “yeah for five gold”
    “I don’t have to tip I’m a preferred customer hun”
    blocked

    What a dick. A “preferred customer” would happily pay 5 gold.

  35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pippapippa For This Useful Post:


  36. #16121
    Senior Member BiancaNorwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 307 Times in 109 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Quote Originally Posted by pippapippa View Post
    “Hello hun can I see your ass hun it’s been a while”
    “yeah for five gold”
    “I don’t have to tip I’m a preferred customer hun”
    blocked

    What a dick. A “preferred customer” would happily pay 5 gold.
    I got into it once with a regular about this. He wanted to see my ass. I told him to tip. He argued saying that he should see it for nothing because he's a regular. I asked, "Do you go into the bar that you frequent and demand free shots because you're a regular?"

    He takes me exclusive then leaves me a "1" (which I had removed).

    The funny part? He created a new account (I blocked his previous one) and takes me exclusive to this day. We do phone and I recognized his voice. I don't dare let on that I know it's him.

    Unbelievable.

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:


  38. #16122
    Member
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 51 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    him: how much is ur dice roll?
    me: 33tk
    him: no too much
    me: (lollllll)then the rest of my menu is prob out of ur budget too sorry boo

  39. #16123
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Darkside Of The Moon ☽
    Posts
    6,909
    Thanks
    7,744
    Thanked 17,533 Times in 4,825 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Here's a stupid/funny story with a phone sex/webcam twist...bare with me.

    The other morning I'm on a phone sex call with a new customer and he tells me that he's watching a hot girl on chaturbate. Lots of guys like to watch porn etc while they talk on the phone. So I said Oh yea? What's her name? He tells me her name so I can find her room and he is correct. She is absolutely gorgeous. She's lying there with the tip vibe thingy sticking out of her vajay jay and not really paying attention to her room. It was like she was surfing the internet waiting for tips. Lots of people in her room etc but none were tipping.

    The guy on the phone goes, "She just sits there every morning not doing anything. I wish she would do something!"

    I say "Well sweetie why don't you tip her?"

    He says "Oh that doesn't really do anything for me" SAY DAFUQ WHAT?

    I'm like "Whats your member name? Tell me because I want to see you tip her because I think that's hot. I wanna watch her wiggle with her toy. Go on baby do it for me"

    LMAO do y'all know that this guy tipped her FIVE TOKENS, then said SEE SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!!! He was like screaming it. I laughed so damn hard. He started going off on cammodels and how he doesn't like to spend money on them. Clearly he didn't realize that I do both.

  40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  41. #16124
    Senior Member BiancaNorwood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 307 Times in 109 Posts

    Duh Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Here's a stupid/funny story with a phone sex/webcam twist...bare with me.

    The other morning I'm on a phone sex call with a new customer and he tells me that he's watching a hot girl on chaturbate. Lots of guys like to watch porn etc while they talk on the phone. So I said Oh yea? What's her name? He tells me her name so I can find her room and he is correct. She is absolutely gorgeous. She's lying there with the tip vibe thingy sticking out of her vajay jay and not really paying attention to her room. It was like she was surfing the internet waiting for tips. Lots of people in her room etc but none were tipping.

    The guy on the phone goes, "She just sits there every morning not doing anything. I wish she would do something!"

    I say "Well sweetie why don't you tip her?"

    He says "Oh that doesn't really do anything for me" SAY DAFUQ WHAT?

    I'm like "Whats your member name? Tell me because I want to see you tip her because I think that's hot. I wanna watch her wiggle with her toy. Go on baby do it for me"

    LMAO do y'all know that this guy tipped her FIVE TOKENS, then said SEE SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!!! He was like screaming it. I laughed so damn hard. He started going off on cammodels and how he doesn't like to spend money on them. Clearly he didn't realize that I do both.
    I. Just. Can't

  42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BiancaNorwood For This Useful Post:


  43. #16125
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 470 Times in 147 Posts

    Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

    douchebag: show some ass
    me: show some manners
    douchebag: sorry. ass please?
    me: sure, for five gold darling.
    douchebag: fuck you stupid cunt.

    ... well then. what a gentleman.


Similar Threads

  1. Annoying Cam Customers
    By Kyleigh1984 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 03-12-2017, 02:35 PM
  2. Stupid stupid STUUUUPID ANNOYING questions
    By KittenCaboodle in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 12-19-2014, 05:39 PM
  3. Annoying stupid video check it out GIRLS!
    By missplayful in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 02:00 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:27 AM
  5. The Funny Shit I Heard on Cam Thread
    By SpeakngEZ in forum Other Work
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 11:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •