Page 620 of 633 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630 ... LastLast
Results 15,476 to 15,500 of 15825

Thread: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

Thanks
    Thanked 9,626 Times in 1,723 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

Quote Originally Posted by heavymetalgirl View Post
    Idiot: What's the biggest toy you have?
    Me: They're all about the standard dildo size.
    Idiot: Fuck a beer bottle for me
    Me: Nope!

So I guess I'll have to add yet another disclaimer on my profile that says I can't use big toys or objects. I am "petite" on my profile, that means petite in the pussy as well. This has been my day so far.
    I'm "petite" in my profile, too, and I'm getting TONS of requests for fisting and huge insertions. From what I know, there's a specific fetish for really tiny girls getting fucked with huge cocks/objects (huge, as in "the girth of her thigh"). I don't know what's the right name for it, but I came across it on Tumblr multiple times - mostly as cartoons or machinimas, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by maddiebabe View Post
    I've had someone ask me to fuck the tooth end of a hairbrush before..
    Yuck. Half the yuck for the bristles, the other half for the hygiene issues lol.
    Kind of reminded me of hard time I have putting the reason why I'm not sticking a lollipop in my pussy in words that wouldn't kill the guy's boner.
    Last edited by Sunnylexie; 05-17-2017 at 09:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,027 Times in 1,131 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    Better a beer bottle than a beer can!
    This made me think, "Oh, is a beer can wider than a beer bottle? Fuck, how do I not know the answer to that question? When was the last time I had a beer? Fuuuuck..."

Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    I wouldn't do it. Do the want the neck end? This can create a vacuum and you'd end up either in Casualty/ER with them drilling a hole in the end of it to release the suction.
    I would have never thought of that. It's kind of a turn on that you know that!
    Quote Originally Posted by temptingmodel
    "dont worry, its slow for other models today"
    I'm not other models, its not slow.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 2,704 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Are there women who exist who get genuinely turned on by watching men stuff themselves with gargantuan, foreign objects? I just don't get how this even happens to a guy. What kind of fucked up childhood did they have that they would want to watch a tiny girl stuff her vag with a hairbrush-bristle end, or knives or some other fucked up shit. What kind of event happened where getting off on girls shitting and peeing into their faces is a turn on? Why is it that it's ONLY men who enjoy this type of shit?

I mean I consider myself really open minded but when it comes to doing really stupid shit that will kill you, I draw the line.
    Works on MFC, CB, F4F, Naked, CamSoda, EuroLive, Bonga, MyFetishLive, Cam4, StripChat, Ifriends. Generate a link to let your customer control the vibe for Streamate. Use in sound activated mode on ANY site. Multiple toy control!

Want to learn how to splitcam on multiple sites at the same time? See my step by step YouTube vid!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hyori For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

^I think they're real, honest-to-god sadists. A normal BDSM "sadist" will enjoy inflicting pain on a willing sub because it's fun and she gets off on it, too. A masochist likes being pushed to the edge pain-wise, and there's a psychological thrill to feeling that you're withstanding the pain because you're pleasing your top. The feelings of the responsible sadist and masochist are complimentary and reciprocal, and no one is out to cause any harm or inflict anything that is truly too much.

I think there are also pure sadists that don't want that mutually satisfying experience. They get off on causing pain that isn't pleasurable for the other person and that may actually harm them. They don't want the controlled, healthy pain you get in kink - they want the real thing. I think the guys that want you to insert potentially harmful items into yourself are just true sadists that think they're being sneaky by saying that they have a thing for hairbrushes or stilettos or impossibly huge insertions or whatever. Plus, I'm sure they'd get a power rush off of successfully convincing us to harm ourselves.
    I like to keep an open mind about custies because no one chooses their fetishes, but I wonder if that type of request/fetish isn't indicative of psychopathic tendencies.

Either that, or they are 100% ignorant about anatomy and biology, and just have no ability to imagine the consequences of what they're asking. In the case of giant insertions, I know there are idiots that honestly think, "You'll love having the biggest object ever in your pussy - bigger is better!" In the case of a hairbrush, I hope to god that no one is stupid enough to think that's safe or pleasurable.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by hyori View Post
    Are there women who exist who get genuinely turned on by watching men stuff themselves with gargantuan, foreign objects? I just don't get how this even happens to a guy. What kind of fucked up childhood did they have that they would want to watch a tiny girl stuff her vag with a hairbrush-bristle end, or knives or some other fucked up shit. What kind of event happened where getting off on girls shitting and peeing into their faces is a turn on? Why is it that it's ONLY men who enjoy this type of shit?

I mean I consider myself really open minded but when it comes to doing really stupid shit that will kill you, I draw the line.
    I believe the huge insertion/size difference fetish roots not in the desire to inflict pain but rather the idea of overexaggerated sexual dismorphism (by the way, in most images I've seen, the male also has darker skin while the female is usually pale as a ghost), or a woman who's literally sexually insatiable so she won't settle for anything less than the biggest thing her vagina can fit without rupturing.
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'd like to think most of these guys that ask for stupid object insertions are ignorant about anatomy, can't get laid in real life or still virgins. I used to play a popular mmorpg game and I know what I am talking about.

That being said I KNOW some of these idiots really are looking to ruin our day or life because they are psychopaths or something else extreme. I'm not a psychologist so please be patient with me lol.

I'm shocked any women can still play the 100% submissive angle on any camsite for these reasons.

I also have guys the other way around that are into receiving extreme pain, but I guess I don't mind being paid to encourage them.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

After doing this for almost 2.5 years I am still blown away by how self centered these dudes are. Currently I have a regular who is "falling in love" with me and during our super long (paid) chats, the few times he DOES ask about how I am or what I'm up to this week, he only replies with "nice" and then goes right back to talking about himself or what he wants out of our "relationship". Like no you "love" me because I listen to you ramble on and on.. Drives me up the fucking wall but it makes sense I suppose.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to breadandbutter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 24,001 Times in 5,051 Posts

Hoe: it's titty Tuesday send 50 gold?

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Had some assclown try to blackmail me with my long-abandoned promotional page on FB. He rolled in like a boss calling me by my fake "real name", blurting out names of random pervs who befriended me and pages my cam persona was "subscribed" to, obviously anticipating the power he was about to get over me. I nearly choked trying not to cackle like an idiot.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Guy tipped me 10 tokens in only 1/2 an hour and expecting me to write long lengthy erotic stories in the chat. As I entertain the room, he freaks out and demands pm. I say what's up. He demands all type of dirty talk about an 'ex girlfriend' experience I had. I tell him "it costs more than 10 tokens to hear about that." He leaves. Sorry, please tip me way more than 50 cents for me to direct ALL my attention from my guests to get you off, good sir.

*enters in private upon entering the room*
    Him: Do you like to screw dogs? Do you have any male pets around the house?
    Me: No. That's against the rules.
    *private ends*

BRACE FOR THE YUCK!!!!!!!
    Yesterday scarred my eyes for life. Regular asks me to turn on his cam during a pvt show. Turned on the cam. He was jerking his dick but he had sores and warts all over his balls. I swear it looked like one of those horrible STD infections they show you in health class. Why would you turn your cam on? Why would you want me to see your infection? Why.

It's times like this where I need to keep pictures of my favorite celebrities nearby and keep my eyes on the lens of my webcam.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to itsnightlight For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,242 Times in 4,072 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

I have a regular who has a huge wart on his balls. And I have a 32 inch monitor. It's really gross but he comes back week after week.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I have a regular who has a huge wart on his balls. And I have a 32 inch monitor. It's really gross but he comes back week after week.
    OMG.......... Just no!! How do you keep a straight face??
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by JaceyLynn View Post
    OMG.......... Just no!! How do you keep a straight face??
    I mostly go back and forth between standing up and putting my boobs in the camera or minimizing his window. Its skype so I glance from time to time to keep up the rhythm. He's a really interesting guy and we talk before and after, but I just can't bring it up. He's also uncut and will slide his finger underneath the skin. It's so unnerving.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I mostly go back and forth between standing up and putting my boobs in the camera or minimizing his window. Its skype so I glance from time to time to keep up the rhythm. He's a really interesting guy and we talk before and after, but I just can't bring it up. He's also uncut and will slide his finger underneath the skin. It's so unnerving.

OMG lol............ I hate uncut peckers, they make me wanna gag. I always hated seeing them on camera lol. props to you to be able to stay on your A game lol.
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaceyLynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,539 Times in 4,862 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by JaceyLynn View Post
    OMG lol............ I hate uncut peckers, they make me wanna gag. I always hated seeing them on camera lol. props to you to be able to stay on your A game lol.
    I hate uncut peckers too, with a passion.

Same here. I have a few Latino customers who pay me to tell them how much I love their uncut dicks, AND pay me to send pix of their yucky dicks.
    Of course I'm beyond grossed out, but, hey, that's showbiz, right?
    " And the Oscar ( Mayer Weiner) goes to....Lol!
    0c1b76248dfc2e90f72f1f0c52f77bc6.jpg
    "RICH BITCH"

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I don't mind uncut dicks. It's not that uncommon where I grew up. I just don't like watching a dude dig around and twirl his finger in it. I had never seen that before this guy.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,192 Times in 434 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

I'm always tweaking my prices around and I recently lowered them for certain things and lately I've been getting more new guys coming in telling me they are too high and leaving. LOL I wonder what they say to the top models on mfc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I don't mind uncut dicks. It's not that uncommon where I grew up. I just don't like watching a dude dig around and twirl his finger in it. I had never seen that before this guy.
    My ex was uncut. As a potential mother, I'm definitely in favor of leaving it natural on any hypothetical children I might have. I think a foreskin is actually really pleasant when it comes to vaginal sex and handjobs (because it doesn't fall entirely on me/lube/wetness to provide the "glide-iness").

But I have had a couple custies that think it would be sexy if I'd run the tip of my tongue under their foreskin. Nope! I'm not *that* strong an advocate for natural cock!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magical_Hoohah For This Useful Post:

I'm in Mexico but please don't let the marks know.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

idiot: do you wear glasses? I'd love to see you in glasses
    me: oh I need glasses, but I broke my pair and I have been short on cash to replace them. I could sure use them, though!
    (we chat a little bit about glass prescriptions, lasik, how nice it is to be able to see properly.)
    me: well babe, how bout we go test your nice new glasses and see how much hotter I look on your screen with proper eyesight?
    him: I'll only take you pvt when you get those glasses. That shall motivate you.
    me: why don't you better take me now and contribute to my getting my glasses? That makes a lot more sense, why would I be motivated just to please somebody who's not even a customer?
    he leaves. idiot.
    If you're having trouble with the newer versions of the SM Broadcaster, PM me if you'd like the setup file for an older simpler verion! (v. 12) Happy hustling!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tigrillo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[email protected]: Hey love
    [email protected]: trying to find me a booty call to come over
    [email protected]: what did u say
    me: lets play on here see if we got chemistry
    [email protected]: I need some contact lol
    [email protected]: but I may still play
    [email protected]: come over my house bb
    [email protected]: this is for real
    [email protected]: I'll give you tokens when you arrive
    [email protected]: you come over soon or what?

Dustyselect: Good digestion sexy
    Last edited by maddiebabe; 05-20-2017 at 07:04 AM.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

LMAO I will give tokens when you arrive!!!! That's wild. Where does he keep said tokens? In a mason jar?

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

had another guy that tipped me 7 tokens on chaturbate then I barely react and he bitches and moans I am about as exciting as a dead fish.

Thank you I take that as a compliment especially when u tip me 35 cents and expect me to do naked gymnastics type shit.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to maddiebabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 471 Posts

Negging losers are out in force tonight! 'You're expensive, you're ugly, you're a cunt, you're up yourself, you're tits are fake - no they're not - prove it bitch, why would I pay YOU'... on and on and on!

They must all be broke tonight

BooHoo.gif

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Keep doing you, Teddy! I admire you're perseverance and work ethic! xo

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

After a minute of the typical chit chat in free...

﷯ You to mufasa2721: oh cool ﷯ what are you in the mood for tonight?
    [email protected]: what are my choices?
    ﷯ You to mufasa2721: go private or go away ﷯
    [email protected]: would love to go private with you...
    ﷯ You to mufasa2721: actions speak louder than words ﷯
    [email protected]: are you wearing yoga pants?
    ﷯ You to mufasa2721: yup
    [email protected]: please show...
    [email protected]: make me want to take you private...
    ﷯ You to mufasa2721: did you not take the hint when i said "go private or go away'?
    ﷯ You to mufasa2721: seriously dude do you think im an idiot?
    ﷯ You to mufasa2721: you have 10 seconds

Ban.

---not the first time this dude has wasted my time, but it will be the last.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to breadandbutter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Damn Bitch them titties could hurt somebody. You ever punch somebody in the face with em?

So I'm ignoring him and bopping to my music and two minutes later he types: ??? LMAO he really wanted an answer to that question! These guys are so special.

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post: