Page 640 of 647 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 16168

Thread: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,007 Times in 1,185 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: STUPID annoying shit I've heard on cam....

SomeGuy: Rigman my dick got so hard Ivan your it in you hot ovenht now I have to get somcan you show me your sexy picture e money for my truck then.

Any idea what this guy was trying to tell me??

This was Paid Chat and he left shortly afterwards.
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post
    SomeGuy: Rigman my dick got so hard Ivan your it in you hot ovenht now I have to get somcan you show me your sexy picture e money for my truck then.

Any idea what this guy was trying to tell me??

This was Paid Chat and he left shortly afterwards.
    if i were to guess, he is a trucker an and is really horny. He wants to see your "oven" aka pussy so he can stop being horny by masturbating in his truck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kamiliam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,549 Times in 2,590 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I got this gem on MFC

I'm horny as fucc n smoking phatt bowls of meth before Jacc in off none stop too u

what i found funny is that hes a basic maybe if he wasnt a drug addict he would be able to buy tokens lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

^^ I have a few really high spenders who are meth addicts. I mean I think its meth, I never ask I just watch them smoke it and play with their soft dicks until they are out of credit to spend but not all addicts are broke!
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,731 Times in 1,752 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I was doing a Gold show that was all about ass (doggie, reverse cowgirl), and there was a guy who kept demanding that I give him the frontal view of pussy. I'd have to spend a good minute moving my stuff around and changing the cam angle back and forth, so I did it in the very end - not a direct frontal, but somewhat from the downside.
    After the show, he went back in the free chat to type "NO frontal pussy - I'm not coming back". Oy vey, I'm gonna miss you and your $1.75 a pop. Get yourself a damn Exclusive.
    Last edited by Sunnylexie; 03-20-2018 at 11:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 24,651 Times in 5,225 Posts

Fuckboy: can we chat for free?

Hoe: this is NOT 'Plenty of Fish'.

"There are results, and then there are excuses."

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marina Starr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

This guy the other day was doing that thing where they sneakily try to get you to talk dirty in free chat. He's done shows with me before, but nothing lucrative as he never stays particularly long. He always talks about meeting up with guys he meets online and via Grindr, and this time he said in free chat that he was meeting up with one of them shortly. I said something like "come on in then, I'd love to talk about the fun you're going to have with him" and he was like "no I have to go soon, just tell me what you think I should do." I knew he wanted me to tell him specifically what sexual things he should do with this guy, or that there was no guy in the first place and he just wanted to fantasize about it for free. But I pretended to be clueless and acted like he just wanted to know whether I thought he should go through with it or not. So I said "okay then, I definitely think you should go for it. Let me know how it goes next time I see you. You have my blessing" and I made that cross sign with my hand out like priests do. Then he left lolololol.

Yeah that's right, fuck off, I thought. If a guy is genuinely curious and asking questions to get a feel for what a private/exclusive shows are like then I'll humor him for a while, but after a point I just start playing dumb and totally clueless or blatantly trolling them with sarcastic answers or the most boner-killer shit I can think of. I also recently got a "what's your fantasy" guy which, again, would have been a great question had he asked it in PAID chat. I said one of my biggest fantasies is going to the White House and buttfucking Donald Trump with a big rubber dick, then taking all his money. It's really just a thinly veiled attempt to get you to talk dirty to them for free under the guise that they're being really considerate and wanting to know YOUR fantasies and what YOU like, not like "all the other guys" who only care about what they themselves are into. I'd be happy to tell them what fantasies turn me on, but not for free.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diamond Dust For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Hi how are you. When can we play?
    I am doing great!

We can when I am online. I am going online in about 10 minutes.

Oh. Well I'm on the east coast. Vermont. I can be here any night between 8 and midnight.

Yeah dude good for you but I am not and I am not going to stay awake until 1am for you. I am online when I am online. I update my schedule every week and I dont care about your stupid time zone.
    Last edited by AuroraJade; 03-22-2018 at 01:43 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

An ex regular who decided to stop spending on me today told me "well it feels kinda wrong to pay a camgirl for sexual interaction, it's the litte sister of prostitution".
    Bitch fuck you that's how I pay my bills?!

Also if he really lowkey dislikes ~~""""the sister of prostitution""""~~ then whyyYY the fuckkKK you still here?? Get yourself a fuckgirl or whatever who is willing to fuck with you for free LOL

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bananabunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks

God how I hate those grifters! They think they're so smart!
    Whenever I get questions like "What would you do to me in pvt" I answer "I'd make you pay!"

PS: Long time lurker, first time poster. Ty ladies for existing, reading your posts makes me feel less alone when camming!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dust View Post
    This guy the other day was doing that thing where they sneakily try to get you to talk dirty in free chat. He's done shows with me before, but nothing lucrative as he never stays particularly long. He always talks about meeting up with guys he meets online and via Grindr, and this time he said in free chat that he was meeting up with one of them shortly. I said something like "come on in then, I'd love to talk about the fun you're going to have with him" and he was like "no I have to go soon, just tell me what you think I should do." I knew he wanted me to tell him specifically what sexual things he should do with this guy, or that there was no guy in the first place and he just wanted to fantasize about it for free. But I pretended to be clueless and acted like he just wanted to know whether I thought he should go through with it or not. So I said "okay then, I definitely think you should go for it. Let me know how it goes next time I see you. You have my blessing" and I made that cross sign with my hand out like priests do. Then he left lolololol.

Yeah that's right, fuck off, I thought. If a guy is genuinely curious and asking questions to get a feel for what a private/exclusive shows are like then I'll humor him for a while, but after a point I just start playing dumb and totally clueless or blatantly trolling them with sarcastic answers or the most boner-killer shit I can think of. I also recently got a "what's your fantasy" guy which, again, would have been a great question had he asked it in PAID chat. I said one of my biggest fantasies is going to the White House and buttfucking Donald Trump with a big rubber dick, then taking all his money. It's really just a thinly veiled attempt to get you to talk dirty to them for free under the guise that they're being really considerate and wanting to know YOUR fantasies and what YOU like, not like "all the other guys" who only care about what they themselves are into. I'd be happy to tell them what fantasies turn me on, but not for free.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fiera For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 742 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

^^ I have a few really high spenders who are meth addicts. I mean I think its meth, I never ask I just watch them smoke it and play with their soft dicks until they are out of credit to spend but not all addicts are broke!
    I have a Skype regular who fucking smokes meth. It's so fucking uncomfortable to watch!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    I was doing a Gold show that was all about ass (doggie, reverse cowgirl), and there was a guy who kept demanding that I give him the frontal view of pussy. I'd have to spend a good minute moving my stuff around and changing the cam angle back and forth, so I did it in the very end - not a direct frontal, but somewhat from the downside.
    After the show, he went back in the free chat to type "NO frontal pussy - I'm not coming back". Oy vey, I'm gonna miss you and your $1.75 a pop. Get yourself a damn Exclusive.
    Have you ever noticed it's the guys who tip in the minimum for the gold show that are always the most demanding? That is how it usually always is for me and the guys who tip in way more are usually not demanding at all and just give complements.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 737 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed

New idiot, buys a $50 credits package, he ends them in the first 10 minutes. Comes in freechat: "Wait, is this paid per minute? I thought is a montly subscription! Fucking rip off!".

No comment.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio Girl View Post
    Have you ever noticed it's the guys who tip in the minimum for the gold show that are always the most demanding? That is how it usually always is for me and the guys who tip in way more are usually not demanding at all and just give complements.
    YASSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Every time I have a gold show with some huge spender tipping me 25 over and over I get some dumb ass who tipped the minimum asking me to do the exact opposite of what the high tipper wants! I dont even acknowledge them anymore! Just click on the name of your high tipper and then you can only see what he types and not what the rest of the fucking wankers are saying!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 777 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio Girl View Post
    I m not on Sm, and I dont do Gs, but that s right: cheap people are always cheap and needy. A guy who have the $ to spend valuable time, wont bitch and demand around, but all the others - like 999/1000... can t do anything but shit.

Even in pvs, if the loser have like 2$ let s say, he hesitates forever, sitting in rooms for weeks wondering, on wich model should he spend that 2$. What ll he get for his 2$ and how fast? And ofc, they want to get everything fast as possible, and maybe they dont even need to spend the whole 2$. Haha!!!! This is how the majority of them thinking.
    Last edited by LoraDoll; 03-24-2018 at 07:30 PM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by LoraDoll View Post

Even in pvs, if the loser have like 2$ let s say, he hesitates forever, sitting in rooms for weeks wondering, on wich model should he spend that 2$. What ll he get for his 2$ and how fast? And ofc, they want to get everything fast as possible, and maybe they dont even need to spend the whole 2$. Haha!!!! This is how the majority of them thinking.

OMG I just laughed so hard at this. Its so true!

Or they say shit like "I would take you private but your so gorgeous your probably gonna make me cum in two minutes". We all know that is guy talk for " Im broke!"

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I constantly get dummies asking me to put the head of my hitachi wand up my pussy. When i tell them it won't fit/doesn't work like that they're like "bb just try" so I just say ok fine and put it up to my pussy and pretend to try to fit it in for a few minutes even though it's so obvious it will never fit lol

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to StellaPurr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 777 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

OMG I just laughed so hard at this. Its so true!

Or they say shit like "I would take you private but your so gorgeous your probably gonna make me cum in two minutes". We all know that is guy talk for " Im broke!"
    U know nothing.
    This, for example: If a guy says in free: "take off panty bb, than pvt" -> actually that guy is NOT bullshitting. Big chance, he ll keep his promise. And u ll get rich !!!
    An idiot educated me today (in pvt, surprisingly) : "I never enter to a pvt, without one condition: the modell should take off her clothes in free chat first" (on pvt based site)
    I ask wtf? He responds: "its about trust". And it s a "win - win".

I asked wtf dude, dont ever think that any model who u see online ll actually "trust" u.
    Any moron who comes to our free room just to beg and demand, make us "trust them" - yea. !!!
    He dont care we see bullshit like that 10.000.000.000 a day, no. He is THE MAN and he have the right, to make a model break the rules, make her trash herself, so finally he can fap.
    Why the fuck they like to be a pain in the ass so much in these days?
    Last edited by LoraDoll; 03-24-2018 at 08:22 AM.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoraDoll For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

^^ Like these morons believe they just need to Mansplain their postion and we will drop our panties!

Name:  SEm45jS.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  23.9 KB

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,731 Times in 1,752 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by StellaPurr View Post
    I constantly get dummies asking me to put the head of my hitachi wand up my pussy. When i tell them it won't fit/doesn't work like that they're like "bb just try"
    That! Or "come on, it's gonna be fun". Yeah dude, why don't we try it on your ass first, then?
    While I totally admit there are ladies able to fit something that big in their coochie, whoever suggests doing it with a Hitachi has never tried it on themselves. It will leave your fingers numb and swollen if you try holding the vibrating head with your hand; as for a vagina, it could probably turn it into a bloody smoothie.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJu View Post
    On cam, you can be unwashed, stinky but with makeup. And guys probably think you smell like roses.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunnylexie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I sometimes wonder just how unfamiliar some guys are with female (and human) anatomy. Got this gem today:

"Weeone222: Umm wanna bend u over and deive deep into u til u spit my cum from your mouth"
    Internal organs, who needs them? ))

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by StellaPurr View Post
    I constantly get dummies asking me to put the head of my hitachi wand up my pussy. When i tell them it won't fit/doesn't work like that they're like "bb just try" so I just say ok fine and put it up to my pussy and pretend to try to fit it in for a few minutes even though it's so obvious it will never fit lol
    Girl! I had a regular who always wanted me to do this. He thought he knew exactly how the female anatomy worked. I'd waste his mother fucking time "trying" to get it in my pussy. I had him going for an hour once! Dumb fucks! LOL!

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I got the same guy! He is pretty annoying and does not believe it does not fit, lol.

Also got a guy yesterday who told me I should use 4 fingers. Nope mate that does not fit. No, 3 also doesnt work. Its two. Two. Maximum. If you want bigger then tip 50$ and I will grab my bigger dildo. No? Okay fine then.

45. The Following User Says Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,535 Times in 2,171 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

doofus: damn you gorgeous

3 min later when he came back after I booted him for camping out in my chatroom:

doofus: u ugly anyway

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

CANNOT stand when they ask what color toe polish I have or "How's that ass look?"

49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BadBitch For This Useful Post: