Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 166

Thread: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 31 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambalina View Post
    Which brings us back to AdultWork and MFC which are game changers, because they have a plan and popularity and they execute it well, and they are slamming the other big camsites with loss of traffic and loss of girls.

    Exactly. I believe that in 20 years, the women will look back on the greedy women of today, who shoot themselves in the foot and say "What took them so long to make their UNION and take over THEIR business!?!?"
    20 years is too long history for the average cam girls. Most of the cam girls online today have 1 or 2 years history, and soon will quit replaced by new ones who stay in biz 1 to 3 years. Some cam girls stay 5+ years around but that's a little % which does not make the big part of sales.

    Also everyone talk of MFC now like if it opened and after a day it was already so popular. But I can tell you, no one cared to MFC or even know it existed before of 2009 which is just 2 years ago. I remember back in 2004 or 2005 I listed myfreecams into the "strange sites with no traffic" and kept there until 2008, when it started to peak up and so I moved it into list of sites going up and finally into dominator site.

    And MFC it picked up just because there's a lot of free sex with toys rooms, they spent less in adverts than streamate or jasmin believe me.
    Girls complain there's who do show for free but is because of those girls that you get many guys for your room in MFC even if you not do free shows yourself, so respect the girls who do sex show in free room next to yours, as she have bring and sticked your guys in MFC too
    To send and keep traffic in a streamate type of site, which is a site with no free sex rooms, it take twice or 3 times or more the $$ than send and stick to an MFC type of site where guys find free stuff like a tube.

    So it took 3 or 4 years before that MFC had any popularity, and that's a very long time for a site owner to wait, you imagine a cam girl who know she have to get very little private for 3 or 4 years and only at 5th year she bank big $$, would you wait, would you not bankrupt first?
    Also AW, now it is getting popular and some girl even complaints too many girls found it, well AW is around from years starting as unknown thing too.

    So even if today someon open the perfect site, it will be small so in loss for years even if on the end if become mega big, that's something to take in account. And this slowness in grow when site is new, and very big crowd when site is big, is because most the cam girls simply do what the most others do, whatever this is 30% pay or so.
    Simply most cam girls know most girls are now in MFC or Streamate and they all keep in MFC or Streamate even if not making much money, having patience as "Other girls are in this site so they can't be all wrong, I will keep there waiting". Instead an unknown, small or new site, whatever it pay twice, if not hear other cam girls are there, no one will trust joining, and if join will have no patience and if no private first hours will give up and even write in forums the site is empty or shit.

    And again since most cam girls are there 1 or 2 years, unlike lifetime, is not easy to irganize unions or coordinate in any way, most girls will all be in the few big sites everyone knows and have patience to be into, and will avoid with suspect and have zero patience in small or new sites.

  2. #52
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    If you sign up as a studio on streamate would you still only get only 35%? And would it be possible to work in your own studio?

  3. #53
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by cammum View Post
    If you sign up as a studio on streamate would you still only get only 35%? And would it be possible to work in your own studio?
    Yes, other than a few sweetheart studios who worked deals based on size, studios get 35%, which is why they pay 20% or less most times.

    B

  4. #54
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChatGF View Post
    Also everyone talk of MFC now like if it opened and after a day it was already so popular. But I can tell you, no one cared to MFC or even know it existed before of 2009 which is just 2 years ago. I remember back in 2004 or 2005 I listed myfreecams into the "strange sites with no traffic" and kept there until 2008, when it started to peak up and so I moved it into list of sites going up and finally into dominator site.
    Well, you partially tell the story right. Because when MFC opened it wasn;t a "camsite" at all in the sense we all talk about, and if you went there, you know this. They had HamsterCams and OfficeCams and men and beaches and women and all sorts of stuff, and they didn't even have a pay area at the beginning.

    They were not originally trying to sell the Webcam Girl show, they were trying to sell a site where all cams could come of all types and people would be curious. When they switched over, they did it slowly and with a lot of starting and stopping...But once the site had women doing sexy stuff, it took off pretty darn quick, and much of that was due to 4chan finding the site.

    So what you say is true, but it is not for the reasons you think, I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChatGF View Post
    And MFC it picked up just because there's a lot of free sex with toys rooms, they spent less in adverts than streamate or jasmin believe me.
    Girls complain there's who do show for free but is because of those girls that you get many guys for your room in MFC even if you not do free shows yourself, so respect the girls who do sex show in free room next to yours, as she have bring and sticked your guys in MFC too
    To send and keep traffic in a streamate type of site, which is a site with no free sex rooms, it take twice or 3 times or more the $$ than send and stick to an MFC type of site where guys find free stuff like a tube.
    Well, I disagree that the only reason MFC became popular was the free shows. First off, they stuck to their rules like glue for almost 18 months and were quite popular just because they had NUDITY and others didn't. But the MAIN reasons I believe MFC was popular, and why I think I have a finger on the pulse of this stuff, is the unique nature of MFC itself. It was "Not The Other Camsites" which were all mostly cloned off of each other. The wide open architecture, the long form chat rooms where the lonely geek could go and actually talk to and befriend a beautiful woman, etc. This made for a user experience never before seen.

    I will completely agree however that Non-Nude cammers and Tease-Girls owe a LOT to the girls who do it all in free chat. That to bitch about it is useless and even anti-productive, because those girls bring in major traffic, and even if you think THAT traffic is traffic that won't tip or buy from you (I very much disagree) that traffic brings more links and more google rating and more traffic from MANY other sources, and those guys very well MAY tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChatGF View Post
    So even if today someon open the perfect site, it will be small so in loss for years even if on the end if become mega big, that's something to take in account. And this slowness in grow when site is new, and very big crowd when site is big, is because most the cam girls simply do what the most others do, whatever this is 30% pay or so.
    Well, I think that all depends....Just because so far, camsites have never truly hit the zeitgeist quickly, does not mean it can't happen. Firstly, the sites you named became popular VERY quickly...once they found the niche that made them popular. New sites will have the advantage there if they are well planned. More importantly, MySpace, YouTube, BangBus, eBay, Google, Facebook, VoyeurDorm, Paypal, AdultFriendFinder, Camz.com are all stories of sites that often started with 0 profit and most in that list were WAY over 1 million ONE YEAR after opening. So, you cannot gauge on other's failure, only on the proven successes.

    So, we shall see what shakes out, but the discussion here about Streamate being able to pay more than 35% is one that is a done deal IMHO.
    B

  5. #55
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    I just signed up for the webmaster programm. When you go to the linking page you can chose "revshare cams" and then enter your streamate url. So at least for customers who came through your own website/blog you will get much more.

    Question now: What's the best way to promote?

  6. #56
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Ummm, so after reading a good amount of these posts, I've noticed that you're all saying Streamate models make 35%. Funny, I remember when I first started it was 40%. Then they quietly reduced it to 35% within the last few months. And now, after starting to cam again after a little hiatus, I see that I'm making just under 30%! Has anyone else had issues with them just randomly reducing your percentage without ANY notice? Isn't this against some sort of rule?!

  7. #57
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,050
    Thanks
    2,132
    Thanked 2,803 Times in 937 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    oh wow... 30%

    Now lets see who thinks this is acceptable...

  8. #58
    Senior Member Alysa's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 86 Times in 50 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicNerd View Post
    Ummm, so after reading a good amount of these posts, I've noticed that you're all saying Streamate models make 35%. Funny, I remember when I first started it was 40%. Then they quietly reduced it to 35% within the last few months. And now, after starting to cam again after a little hiatus, I see that I'm making just under 30%! Has anyone else had issues with them just randomly reducing your percentage without ANY notice? Isn't this against some sort of rule?!
    I've been on Streamates for 2 yrs next month and I've always made 35% so I don't know what you are talking about.

  9. #59
    Veteran Member TinaLayne's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 296 Times in 112 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    ^ Same here. I've been there for over a year and it's always been 35%

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TinaLayne For This Useful Post:


  11. #60
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicNerd View Post
    Ummm, so after reading a good amount of these posts, I've noticed that you're all saying Streamate models make 35%. Funny, I remember when I first started it was 40%. Then they quietly reduced it to 35% within the last few months. And now, after starting to cam again after a little hiatus, I see that I'm making just under 30%! Has anyone else had issues with them just randomly reducing your percentage without ANY notice? Isn't this against some sort of rule?!
    Are you accidentally signed up with a studio?

    B

  12. #61
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    I was originally using a studio, but my old boss decided to let me out of my contract so I could work directly for Streamate. He says I'm not affiliated with them anymore, but the only explanation I can come up with is that he lied to me and is still taking some of my money. Ugh I'm so sick of these skeezy guys thinking they can take advantage of cam girls and they won't notice! I emailed Streamate asking why I'm making under 30%, still waiting on a response. >_>

  13. #62
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    3,808
    Thanks
    7,310
    Thanked 7,674 Times in 2,386 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicNerd View Post
    I was originally using a studio, but my old boss decided to let me out of my contract so I could work directly for Streamate. He says I'm not affiliated with them anymore, but the only explanation I can come up with is that he lied to me and is still taking some of my money. Ugh I'm so sick of these skeezy guys thinking they can take advantage of cam girls and they won't notice! I emailed Streamate asking why I'm making under 30%, still waiting on a response. >_>
    Even under 30% is wrong. It should be 35%, period, or you are still with a studio. Take your rate (you can change your rate, correct)? multiply by 35% and that is what you should see per minute on your stats.

  14. #63
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Even under 30% is wrong. It should be 35%, period, or you are still with a studio. Take your rate (you can change your rate, correct)? multiply by 35% and that is what you should see per minute on your stats.
    Yeah I did that, I'm making 27% by that calculation. Sucks.

  15. #64
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    I'm always curious so I just created a fake studio account with one model. Of course account is not verified. Anyhow the model account looks exactly the same like a normal account without studio. So the camgirl is not able to see whether the studio is still involved or not. I don't know if that changes after verification but I don't think so.

  16. #65
    Veteran Member MsJess's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 71 Posts

    Angry Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    I am under my own studio, why? becouse Streamate doesn't let models from South America join their site as single models, they redirect you through a studio, this is an old email i found from them: I'm sorry but we are not able to add your account. If you wish to work
    independently from CO you can contact blablabla<img src="http://www.stripp...[email protected] - they can help
    you get yoru account..
    So what i did to avoid to be enslaved was to create my own studio account saying that i actually had one, but i had to beg to them really becouse they refused so many times, it was many years a go when i did this, it was the only site that worked for me though. I realize now that im enslaved one way or another GEEZ!. With my studio account i get only 30%, i wrote them some days a go to Please raise my % becouse i knew of other girls getting 35%, this is what they reply to me:

    We cannot comment about rates and changes in rates it is by location and
    dependent on many factors including if you are part of a studio. Happy
    New Year!

    Lol...

  17. #66
    Veteran Member MsJess's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 71 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by cammum View Post
    I'm always curious so I just created a fake studio account with one model. Of course account is not verified. Anyhow the model account looks exactly the same like a normal account without studio. So the camgirl is not able to see whether the studio is still involved or not. I don't know if that changes after verification but I don't think so.
    Yes, there is a difference. When you sign up through a studio, on your model account you wont be able to see your own adress, name and telephone, also, you wont be able to change your payment settings, thats up to the studio owner.

  18. #67
    Veteran Member pushit69's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 183 Times in 101 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    streamate are a bunch of pimps/thieves fuck that shit!

  19. #68
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    3,808
    Thanks
    7,310
    Thanked 7,674 Times in 2,386 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    I am under my own studio, why? becouse Streamate doesn't let models from South America join their site as single models, they redirect you through a studio, this is an old email i found from them: I'm sorry but we are not able to add your account. If you wish to work
    independently from CO you can contact blablabla[email protected] - they can help
    you get yoru account..
    So what i did to avoid to be enslaved was to create my own studio account saying that i actually had one, but i had to beg to them really becouse they refused so many times, it was many years a go when i did this, it was the only site that worked for me though. I realize now that im enslaved one way or another GEEZ!. With my studio account i get only 30%, i wrote them some days a go to Please raise my % becouse i knew of other girls getting 35%, this is what they reply to me:

    We cannot comment about rates and changes in rates it is by location and
    dependent on many factors including if you are part of a studio. Happy
    New Year!

    Lol...
    Here is what I don't understand though. If you are the studio owner, shouldn't they be also sending you a check for the 5% that studio owners normally get? Who is getting that 5% I wonder? Maybe there is a place there you can put in your info and get that 5% sent to you as if you were the owner? I hate it that they are getting away with paying you less.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  21. #69
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Here is what I don't understand though. If you are the studio owner, shouldn't they be also sending you a check for the 5% that studio owners normally get? Who is getting that 5% I wonder? Maybe there is a place there you can put in your info and get that 5% sent to you as if you were the owner? I hate it that they are getting away with paying you less.
    There is a different pay setup on Stream, depending on where you are from. Stream knows they can pay a lesser rate to truly poor and desolate countries and so they do, which in turn causes the studios in those countries to pay even less.

    I think I read somewhere hows they only pay 25% is some eastern European countries, and the girls get 50% from their studio meaning a 12.5% cut for the model...Make $10 and get $1.25...Make $100 and get $12.50...etc. And most of those girls are FINED for almost EVERYTHING...show up late...fine...sick day? fine...say the wrong thing online? fine....

    In essence, supporting stream, supports this machine...It's just how it is...

    B

  22. #70
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Before this thread goes too off kilter, I am more about fixing the basic ills the models in the US experience, for now...than just slamming stream endlessly.

    Overall, I have come to the realization through all of the posting I have done, that, like many things in life, people A> Just don't give a shit. B> Are far too apathetic and unwilling to actually change their circumstance, and C> Will defend anything they are part of, even if it completely sucks dirty jockstrap....

    Therefore, to actually make a change, you have to let those who CARE know, and I think the customers CARE most here. Because they are spending their hard earned porn dollar on making streamate rich and not on getting you naked for MUCH longer.

    B

  23. #71
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    3,808
    Thanks
    7,310
    Thanked 7,674 Times in 2,386 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambalina View Post
    Overall, I have come to the realization through all of the posting I have done, that, like many things in life, people A> Just don't give a shit. B> Are far too apathetic and unwilling to actually change their circumstance, and C> Will defend anything they are part of, even if it completely sucks dirty jockstrap....

    Therefore, to actually make a change, you have to let those who CARE know, and I think the customers CARE most here. Because they are spending their hard earned porn dollar on making streamate rich and not on getting you naked for MUCH longer.

    B
    Well, not all of us. I'm doing everything I can to try to keep more of my money.

    I work Streamate because it's steady money and I live in an expensive area, have personal obligations that prevent me from being on cam some days so I have to pull in a lot per hour.

    I work AW almost every day (love the setup but HATE the low prices on there and can't seem to get any biz charging more), recently signed up to SkinVideo, so I have zero loyalty to any one site and never will. Business is business.

    Once I find steady money elsewhere I'm gone, but until then I have bills to pay. I'm definitely willing and ready to move sites but there has to be money available for me to live. I will be devoting what time I can to sites that pay more though, even if it means spending every spare minute in front of this computer. I absolutely want things to change for the better.

  24. #72
    Veteran Member MsJess's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 71 Posts

    Duh Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambalina View Post
    truly poor and desolate countries
    B
    We are not TRULY poor and DESOLATED, LOL
    We dont get payed in dollars, we get them in our currency wich is lower so it appears to be alot more money, but the truth is other, besides, girls that sign up in studios do it becouse they really need the money so they dont really learn anything about the bussiness, just learn to get naked, say BB im horny and thats all . There are just a few girls that really work from home and try to get the best out of this.

  25. #73
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    We are not TRULY poor and DESOLATED, LOL
    We dont get payed in dollars, we get them in our currency wich is lower so it appears to be alot more money, but the truth is other, besides, girls that sign up in studios do it becouse they really need the money so they dont really learn anything about the bussiness, just learn to get naked, say BB im horny and thats all . There are just a few girls that really work from home and try to get the best out of this.
    Apologies...I didn't intend to say that your country is poor and desolated. I was speaking more about the way stream tends to take advantage more aggressively of those they CAN. To point out that if we show stream we cannot be taken advantage of by being paid less than 50%, then 50% will follow, because it will affect their bottom line not to.

    Also, Laurie...I adore the women who truly do the things necessary to make changes and help the industry, as well as the women who truly work their ass off to make their time camming worth while...They make the business great...But like most things, there are THOUSANDS more who just give in and accept and do NO research on how to make more, and even if they are told how, cannot be bothered. Some for fairly 'good reasons" and others for terrible ones....

    B

  26. #74
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 31 Times in 17 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambalina View Post
    There is a different pay setup on Stream, depending on where you are from.
    I think is just 35% for usa + west euro, and 30% for everyone else (south am, east europe, asia). I haven't heard a 25% payout, but let's them lower to 25%, I don't think many models from these countries would really quit the site (streamate or others), because they have the traffic and so brings more money to the model then 99% of no private elsewhere. Also consider some sites ( naked.com is one) do not allow to register at all from these countries, so choice of sites is smaller too.

    Actually the cam sites are private companies and not charity ones, so being not greedy pose the site in risk of existence when al competitors are greedy. If companies who sell you shoes and t-shirts with big TV ads let these be produced by kids in third world to who is given just some food (there's evidence of that), why a cam site should be better then shoes and t-shirt companies who are even more respectable (as non porn and quoted in stock exchange) ?
    Cam sites are not respected by majority of people just because is porn and the % paid to girls is less an issue of image then the site scope itself as it's a sinner operation no one will help or associate with, publically.

    Said so, some cam site owner, by own risky idea, paid 50% or more, but these are less popular than who pay less, for reasons told before: the advertising % - and fact the models will be on site no matter the % but matter the total $$ earned = the traffic = the advertising again.
    The case of myfreecams is on its own and can't be compared directly with a streamate type of site as advertising logic is different (is more like a free tube than a clothed girls list to be pushed).

    As side note I am one with a cam site who pay 60% but I am small site, same as it is small others who pay >50%, for all the same reason above. By experience, % paid do not impress models, it is only the "how much $$ a model do per week in average" and for small sites, except few models with regular guys, most of others (the average) make less $$ then a streamate despite from twice the % over their price sale.

    Returning to myfreecams: streamate, streamray(cams.com), vs(flirt4free) and the others are taking counter-measures to mfc free nude thing.
    The gold(tips) in streamate is an example, and vs(flirt4free) also added rooms with sex for tips, and so on.

    Recently I noticed the following site which is based on streamray(cams.com):

    stripshow.com
    = (see nude models without pay private - Find a nude show and keep it going with your tip. Other viewers take turns tipping so the model stays naked!)

    Everyone is mfc-izing in some way, altough a site born for clothed preview would hardly be patched to become an mfc - Also to be noted 30% or 35% from a TIP = gift to model?...
    The tip thing works also as (anonymous) payment for skype shows or other services off-site, but only if it is paid >50% and there's freedom to talk in chat - obviously the normal style sites forbids exchange of personal contacts in chat and (again for the topic) pay less than 50% of the tip, then is not good as payment for other services off-site.
    So I think some of those mfc-izations may fail as don't replace or emulate the full "pay me in mfc tip to sell panties" like an adult paypal or ebay thing.

    My forecast for 2011 and few next years it is that:

    - most models will continue to be on 35% paying sites with high traffic, and this will permit these sites to buy more traffic than other sites and so to keep leading

    - mfc will not be emulated successfullly, so will continue to be big or even grow more. May keep alone of a kind, unless someone clone it 100% same (no simply add tips to 30% pay old style site) and even pay more %, and still this potential second newcomer is not easy or fast to grow even if all smart.

    - more small sites paying 50% or more will die, or open then shortly die, or simply keep small, and models will not join them as "too little traffic" and will still continue to blame the big sites for pay low but let small sites who pay big be empty of models and so fail as guys want see models online.

  27. #75
    Banned
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Location
    We travel for a living...
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 478 Posts

    Default Re: How to Change Streamate and MAKE them pay you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChatGF View Post
    My forecast for 2011 and few next years it is that:

    - most models will continue to be on 35% paying sites with high traffic, and this will permit these sites to buy more traffic than other sites and so to keep leading

    - mfc will not be emulated successfullly, so will continue to be big or even grow more. May keep alone of a kind, unless someone clone it 100% same (no simply add tips to 30% pay old style site) and even pay more %, and still this potential second newcomer is not easy or fast to grow even if all smart.

    - more small sites paying 50% or more will die, or open then shortly die, or simply keep small, and models will not join them as "too little traffic" and will still continue to blame the big sites for pay low but let small sites who pay big be empty of models and so fail as guys want see models online.
    My forecast for 2011 and beyond:

    - More and more models will bail out on 35% sites as alternatives appear. Those 35% sites will continue losing traffic to MFC and as more MFC like sites appear, more and more traffic will siphon away, causing desperate changes to the 35% places which in turn lose them popularity for the reasons you present above.

    - At least 2 new MFC-like sites will open (one I know for a Fact...hehe) and they will become popular fairly quickly by capitalizing on MFC itself, and using the previous success. As well, a few completely new Camming ideas will come to the fore and be emulated as well. I know this because I have one in development right now.

    - Many cam sites will open and then die as always because they have no idea how to quickly grow traffic and truly build a following. But the number which succeed will also grow as the concepts behind what makes a popular site become well managed and better handled.

    - A strong bid will be made for bringing together camgirls. While it may NOT end up being the final form of a "Union" or collective, it will increase the collective bargaining IQ of all the camgirls out there, as well as the general knowledge of what passes for right and wrong in this industry. Within 2 years a much more serious collective bargainiong mentality will begin to pervade the adult industry, and will include stripping and porn, and POSSIBLY even Escorting, as the attempts at collectives have been in full swing there for some time.


    B

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Change name on Streamate?
    By misselise07 in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. AW Daily Pay change?
    By Missymissdemeanour in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 02:41 AM
  3. anyone else here not get their streamate pay yet?
    By OJenni! in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 11:31 AM
  4. How do you change video source on streamate?
    By BBWChanel in forum Other Work
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 05:36 PM
  5. Streamate PAY DAY !
    By minniesoporno in forum Other Work
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts