Thread: Day shift vs. Night shift

Thanks

Default Day shift vs. Night shift

I scoured the forum and couldn't find a thread on this. I'm liking the idea of working during the day - safety, getting off early, etc. But I've heard that the money isn't good unless you're an extras kinda girl. Is this true?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 Times in 2,672 Posts

Default Re: Day shift vs. Night shift

It really really depends on the club. Monday-Wednesday day shifts are fairly slow at my club, but there's money to be made with the lunch/after work crowd. It's frustrating if you don't have regulars though, as that seems to be the majority of customers then. Thursday-Saturday day shift can be pretty lucrative as more randoms come in that aren't loyal to any one girl. Evenings tend to be busier though. I like the earlier shifts though because of getting out early and it just works well with my schedule though. It really depends on your hustle style and again, club.

Thanks

Dayshift can be good- especially if you are one of the most attractive girls there. Be extra friendly and talk to everyone, you never know who could be a regular or point guys in your direction. Dayshift can be especially hit or miss, if there are no customers you're kind of screwed. But when there are customers, its easier to make money, especially tips for dances. At least thats my experience.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arianna419 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dayshift at my club is kind of slow.

It is a lot of regulars, which can be good if you can get on to come in to see you. The atmosphere is a little slower, but a lot of times it is older gentleman and not the young guys who come in during the evening. I know one girl who makes the same amount working the day that she does at night and switched because she likes the earliar hours. One thing that can help is to be ready when the club opens. I have made some money on day shift because I was ready to go when we opened, unlike some of the other girls who dont get there until a few hours after the club opens, and then spend time in the dressing room getting ready while the DJ is trying to hurry them up because there are customers out there and waiting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to girlygirl21 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I tend to work a 12 hour shift, that way I can get the best of both worlds. During day shift I form more intimate and closer customer relationships. I have dinner, drinks and relaxed vip sessions. Night shift is a more party like atmosphere. Quick sales, fast pace, loads of fun!
    I've made great money this way. I like the diversity between the two times =]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 902 Posts

Dayshift at my last club was pretty bad. There were very few girls working it that they would have let work night shift. The customers were also pretty trashy and cheap, and I KNOW they let a lot more extras slide than they would have when the club was busy.

Thanks

Wow, sounds really hit or miss. Does anyone know of a good place to work day in Atlanta? Apparantely, no place is hiring for nighttime right now.