Thread: I want to do private parties but DO NOT want anyone to find out!!!

Featured Member
    Thanks

Default I want to do private parties but DO NOT want anyone to find out!!!

so I've been stripping for about 10 months now and I wanted to get into private parties. my only concern is walking into a private party and seeing someone I know!

I want to go through an agency so I was wondering is there any way you can get the names of EVERY guy attending this private party?

also, I do not want ANY photos taken of me. this isn't a problem at the club, but I was wondering do guys try to take pics of you at private parties? how do you handle this?

oh and one more thing, I'm only 20, so do you have to be 21 to do a private party? obviously there is going to be alcohol at the private parties. do guys expect you to drink? what do you say if you don't want to drink?

and do you HAVE to do girl on girl? I'm fine with a little kissing and touching with another girl, but DO NOT like the idea of dildos being shoved up my pussy lol

Thanks

Default Re: I want to do private parties but DO NOT want anyone to find out!!!

Never heard age being a problem unless your under 18. As far as photos. Just make the point in the beginning that photos equal you leaving right when it happens.

You never have to drink. It's not a good idea because you never know what is in the drink.

As far as girl girl shows. It always varies. Some girls won't do that and if you do a party by yourself, obviously you won't have to.

But I will say in my experience most of the time the guys are going to want girl on girl shows if they ask for it. And this is more than kissing. Guys aren't going to want to see just kissing IMO. If you aren't comfortable with dildo shows (which btw is really good money if you price it right) you can always do wip cream shows with the girl.

I'm a bit biased though cause at my parties I do a wide variety of things that you probably wouldn't feel comfortable doing and nothing is sexual with the guys.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,127 Times in 3,087 Posts

Default Re: I want to do private parties but DO NOT want anyone to find out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xGigi View Post
    so I've been stripping for about 10 months now and I wanted to get into private parties. my only concern is walking into a private party and seeing someone I know!

I want to go through an agency so I was wondering is there any way you can get the names of EVERY guy attending this private party?
    Probably not, but when I did parties I would find out if it was a company party for example. I did get the name of the groom and best man or guy hosting the party. If it was someone I knew (or a company where I knew many employees) I gave it to another dancer but don't think this happened or happened once.

also, I do not want ANY photos taken of me. this isn't a problem at the club, but I was wondering do guys try to take pics of you at private parties? how do you handle this?
    They will try to take photos but I never allowed it. Once though I was offered several hundred dollars to take a photo of me so I did. This was around 1995 and before the internet was as big as it is now. Would never allow this now.

oh and one more thing, I'm only 20, so do you have to be 21 to do a private party? obviously there is going to be alcohol at the private parties. do guys expect you to drink? what do you say if you don't want to drink?
    You can usually be 18 but not sure if it's at a bar. Most of my parties were in homes, hotel rooms or halls, only a few were in bars. You probably have to be 21 to do a private party in a bar but I was over 21 when I started and so were all the dancers I hired generally. I've been offered drinks which I always declined. I usually brought my own water.

and do you HAVE to do girl on girl? I'm fine with a little kissing and touching with another girl, but DO NOT like the idea of dildos being shoved up my pussy lol
    Depends on the agency. There is an agency here that specializes it so I guess to work for them you would have to. I've done hundreds of bachelor parties and only one girl/girl and this was pretty tame. We didn't go down on each other (I never would have allowed that). There was no kissing either, just teasing and inserted a dildo in each other (as in we inserted a double end on our own). The only reason I did this is because the two girls booked for it cancelled. I felt very uncomfortable doing this to be honest and never did one again.