Thread: Follow up from PAYONEER

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 530 Posts

Default Follow up from PAYONEER

I know it has been a while, but I do have good news regarding PAYONEER! I contacted their support team, and was REASSURED that personal details will not be shared with anyone who loads money to your card. Although it did happen to me when I first signed up for an account months ago, it seems they have rectified this problem!

I WILL be using payoneer to accept peer-to-peer transactions for my website!

There is one more thing that I am curious about though. When a client loaded up my card in the past, it showed up in my account immediately, but it took about 2 days to withdrawl my money. I would like to know if the money is safe, or if a customer can cancel this sale before I can withdrawl the money???

Until I know for sure, I am going to have my client load the card in advance. This could be a problem for some, as most cam sessions/tributes are an impulse purchase. A guy looking for a show NOW will most likely not want to wait 2 days to see me because the money is pending. Your experiences ladies? The whole process is much easier then epassporte, and I like the fact that I can send my payment link to ANYONE, but this 2 day wait is a bummer. I just want to be able to see customers right away, and make sure my funds are safe in the pending process.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 530 Posts

Default Re: Follow up from PAYONEER

P.S. sorry it took me so long to get back to you all on this topic, I have been super busy and out of town!