Hello,

I own and run the site it's an open Adult Social Network.

What I'm doing here is seeing if any women of men would like to be Cam Girl/Guy of the Week.

Here is what I need from you if you're interested.

1) 8-10 photos you want used for your Post/Artcle
2) Links to where you want people to go (Cam site, Website, etc)
3) Your Profile
4) Your niche (For example Juliet Jansen is the "MILF Next Door")
5) As much information you can give me so I can write a quick little bit about you.

Here is what I'll do.
1) You'll get promoted on Amaturebook for a week (Monday to Sunday)
2) Create a banner for Amaturebook that you can use as well.
3) Tweet about you being on Amaturebook.
4) Provide Backlinks to your site(s)
5) Direct email to all of the site subscribers (Currently 3200+)

Here is what I'll need from you in exchange.
1) A backlink from your site(s) to Amaturebook (If you don't know how to do this a I can show you)
2) Twitter postings through out the week that you are Cam Girl/Guy of the Week at Amaturebook.
3) An Amaturebook Banner on your site(s) (I can provide one after you give me the dimensions)
4) You'll need to sign up for an Amaturebook account (It's free).
5) If you like the site say something nice.

There is no strings just 1 weeks free marketing and promotion for you and in return you let people know about the site.

Also, if you're an aspiring writer/blogger that would like to write an article from time to time we can make arrangement s for that as well. You and your Article would get promoted for the run of the article. This is an easy way to drive traffic to your site(s) for free.

One more thing if you don't have a website or blog don't let that deter you from contacting me for Cam Girl/Guy of the Week. In fact if your wanting to have your own custom site I do site design as well.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Good Luck and have a nice day.

Shawn