+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much do you charge for skype shows??

shaebabii

Arrow How much do you charge for skype shows??

I've heard quite a few different prices out there..like $45 for 15mins which is what you would get for doing a 15 min show on MFC but it's way cheaper for the customer to do skype then doing a show w/ mfc w/ u. But then i've heard $75 for 15 mins which is way more for u than MFC and yet still i think a dollar a min cheaper for the customer. So all in all im just curious what you girls charge. If ur not comfortable saying what u charge then u can just throw out some prices uv heard too. Thanx

Thanks

Default Re: How much do you charge for skype shows??

I charge $50 for 10 min skype show

shaebabii

Hey hun, when you do a skype show do u get paid by alertpay?? if you do how do you deal w/ the fee? Do you tell them to pay the fee or do u just deal w/ not getting the entire $50?

Thanks

I make them pay in MFC tokens... 1000 tokens for 10 mins on skype.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KyleeXO View Post
    I make them pay in MFC tokens... 1000 tokens for 10 mins on skype.
    Wait, doesn't that mean your charging $100 for a 10 min show!?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Slab4508 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I charge $50 as in MY CUT.
    And on my main site, 10 mins with me is $89.99 for the customer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KyleeXO For This Useful Post:

shaebabii

LMAO just sent out my skype list to all my fb friends that were interested and one of the messages i got back was this..

2000 euros for video chat .... condtions 1. duration will be around 1 to 2 hours
    2. u must be alone as no disturbance needed
    3. the transaction is done in middle of chat after 1 hour

Guys are effin hilarious...& retarded lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaebabii For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,803 Times in 937 Posts

I charge $30 for 10 minutes, but im considering changing my rates to 15 = $50 and 30= $100 For toy shows.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,428 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

i find skype annoying, i use the lasted version of yahoo messenger, which works just as good.

how much? a bit less then what they would have to pay on the site....
    when i first started doing yahoo shows ( LOOOONG ago) I was charing 2 $ a min and I thought that was great! . lol man, I was a cheap bitch! )

shaebabii

lmao ya $2 seems a bit cheap these days but hey i totally understand. When i was working imlive i thought i was the shit bc i was charging 5.80 and ppl were paying for it lol but now that i work on MFC i look back at the money i was making back then and seriously feel so sorry for myself back then hahahahah!! But hey we all have stepping stones. =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

OMG - I am dancing with a pole, my own personal site, not on a cam site - and i have over 10,000 fans in my network, and i make a sale for a show every now and then. i charge 35$ for half hour show, and 55$ for an hour. Absolutely NO nudity [but with the right customer who isn't creepy, I might go topless w/gstring], only dancing and flirting. No toys or touching myself in any way. Im only dancing, and considering what they could get from a site that offers a multitude of chicks who are in such deep competition with each other that they go the extra mile, for low low prices...I think that i offer something with class, style....the customers who have bought, are return customers, again and again, and they love my shows.

For what im offering, I think the price is right. 55$ an hour isn't bad in this economy, especially when I get to do what I love to do anyway - DANCE!

I should ask for tips, but I don't know how considering that we are using skype, and the customers pre-pay for their shows. I dont want to make it sound like im begging, and i dont have an easy way for them to tip without them going to the pay site, and going through the steps to pay........
    Learn about Exotic Dancing - Tips and Tricks for You
    The DeMonica Guide to Exotic Dancing

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinn For This Useful Post:

shaebabii

I've decided to go a dollar cheaper than MFC..which is they charge $6 a min so therefore im gonna charge $5 a min. We'll see how that goes. =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Btw - this is my site : http://www.venussatanaslive.com/

I have danced for 7 years in clubs, and I finally broke out and got my own site! I love working from home and its easy to stay motivated when I consider that to make my money dancing, I no longer *have* to go to the clubs...

That club lifestyle wore me out... smoky rooms, and dirty men.. Bosses that were asses. Dancers on drugs, bringin their pimps to the club to drug the other dancers... and I couldn't take it anymore and I thought I was going to loose my mind.

The clubs weren't paying because girls were giving three times as much as they should be for the same amount of $$ that we charged 7 years ago... i mean, there are some dirty dancers in this town, and they think its ok to let a guy feel them up for the entire song, for 20 bucks. Last year, right before I quit, I saw a dancer with her leg up on the couch, letting a customer get a lick. For the price of a dance. I know this because my customer had his back turned to them, and I saw the money exchange, for one dance, a measly 20$ of which she had to split with the house, 10$ for house fee, and 5$ for the cost of the dance to the house.. Sheesh...

It got so difficult to compete with these extras girls that I was making on average, 10 dollars a night working there, and on a schedule of four days required according to what the club's rules were.

I'm sorry, but my bootie and boobies are worth more than that! My gorgeous ass needs the royal treatment. ALL women should be treated with class, and we are all worth much, much more than we work for..but we do it anyway because some of us like it, or some of us are obligated, because of family or school, or just to pay for a lavish lifestyle.

When i got tired of dancing for those blue collar slobs, I moved on to greener pastures, and set up my own site. It took guts to do it, and I spent A LOT of time reading these forums to make sure that I was setting up my business right.

I think that my pricing reflects the quality of what they get, and that my shows are more than worth it. My husband thinks that i am charging too little, but Ive discussed it with him, and i told him that I would 'rather make a fast nickel than a slow dime'.

I have no regrets... and in the mean time, im looking to offer video sets, and photo albums [glamour shot style, very sensual photographs] for extra $$ - and even some FREE content for my best customers, like 30 second video clips, or a few hot pics, that I attach to my emails to them..

There is nothing better than working for yourself but in order to really make it you have to have a fan base that will support it. Ive heard that these sites that hire girls can serve as an outlet for advertising if you have a personal site that you want to promote. Offer a quality service at a good price, do what you do best and be memorable, so that they return time after time, hungry for your company and companionship via webcam.. and you'll make it.
    Learn about Exotic Dancing - Tips and Tricks for You
    The DeMonica Guide to Exotic Dancing

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinn For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread