Thread: Any cam girls in CT or anywhere in the NY/ New England area??

Thanks

Default Any cam girls in CT or anywhere in the NY/ New England area??

Hi there girlies!!!! I joined the site not long ago and I was wondering if there s anybody from the NY/New England area here, if it s CT much better cause I m here and I feel I m the only cam girl in the state...lol ( We cannot buy beer on Sundays here, so to give u an idea of how conservative some people r here...lol
    Let me know, I d love to make friends with other girls close to my area.
    Have a great weekend!!

Melanie
    Melanie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Any cam girls in CT or anywhere in the NY/ New England area??

They do not sell booze here in Minnesucka land of the 10,000 retards and counting on Sunday's either. ha

Thanks

I'll be back home in America, and New York, in September... nice to meet u btw

Thanks

@misselise haha yeah i heard this s not the only state that do that.... like if people cannot go to the store on sat and get stocks to drink all sunday and week...
    There was a time when it seemed the " blue laws" were gonna be discussed but nothing happened... i suppose there s too many conservative people here... awww anyways...lol
    Nice to meet ya!!

@Swan Hi there! I thought u were english cause it says u r in England hehe, well let s keep in touch, I can take the train and be in NYC in about 2 hrs and half so...
    In fact i gotta go there next month for some paperwork and then again around early sept or late aug cause my parents r coming to visit me and i m gonna meet them up there ( i m originally from Argentina btw)
    So what sites u girls work?? I m sure u Swan know adultwork cause it s british, how do u do there? what s the best time to be on?? a couple american girls told me the best time is in early am EST, but now i some saying the afternoon s better..lol either way it s been very slow for me in the pm and at nite.. so i ll try the morning and see how it goes...
    Also did u ever try that english site babeslive.tv?? gosh i was there for a while, it was good at first and then it became superrr slow, and all guys there call and hang up after 2 secs...
    Have a great weekend!!

Melanie
    Melanie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Hi Ive only been in CT for 8 months and I hate it *sigh* not to mention the horrible winter storms that welcomed me this year lol. Anyways, I just recently made a transition from dancing to webcam and I love it! Much easier, more money I dont know why I ever started dancing again (also I think the dancing scene really sucks ups up here). My only pet peeve is waiting for the checks (I love instant gratification) but in the end camming is definitely better:-)

Thanks

oh wow I thought i was the only CT girl in here haha
    Oh girl I hear ya, I hate it too!! I moved here cause I got married here... otherwise I d still be in sunny FL.
    Yah the winter this yr was terrible and I used to get even more upset when people would tell me " ahhh but this s not common, this winter was terrible" well whatever..lol I don t believe it if i don t see it... i felt they were making me believe that the winter here s not that bad when i think it really is..
    I hope i can move back to FL next yr but we ll see... for now i m staying in this boring state..
    So r u close to Hartford? or more closer to NY??
    I live in southern CT, closer to RI than to NY, well if u ever wanna organize a party trip to NYC or something let me know.
    I live in a small boring town so I wanna meet new people and if they work on cam like me , wayyyyy better cause we have more things in common and I can talk about my " cam adventures" haha
    Have a great weekend, hope to hear from ya!

Melanie
    Melanie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Hey I would rather be in CT than Vermont Omg I lived there and wanted to shoot myself in the foot multiple times. Good luck finding some people near you!

Thanks

Lol I have a question... I used to live in FL and I have a feeling most people there is way more friendly and smile more than here in CT...lol is it my idea or cold/bad weather makes people less friendly??
    I m confused cause i know people from Ohio, for example where they have realllll bad weather in winter and they r super super nice...
    Maybe it s a new england thing, not sure..lol
    Melanie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Thanks

In Vermont they were friendly but rude at the same time lol. It really just depends on the area you are in I suppose.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Hey Im in CT about 15 mins from Hartford. Im actually saving up to move to FL. Cant wait! I just moved here from San Diego after a bad relationship and I so miss the great weather all year around and happy friendly people that warmer climates seem to offer.

Thanks

we probably r like 40 mins away or so.
    I still don t have my driver s license cause i need a couple more papers before i get my green card but when i can drive and if u r still here we can meet if u want.
    Gosh I miss fl so bad, i can imagine u miss CA too!
    Well let s hope we both can move to the sunshine state soon ahaha
    Melanie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

I'm in CT too! 10 mins outside of Hartford-I'm originally from Florida as well, South Florida, about 20 minutes north of West Palm! Where about were you from in FL? I totally agree, people are much friendlier in the south, people are really cold here in CT I've noticed...I'm trying to move down to NYC next summer though, even though the weather isn't warm, the people are surprisingly friendly there (at least from what Ive seen).

Thanks

Hi there Nico!!! So u r from close to wpb?? oh my, my ex lives in north palm beach, i ve been to the palm beach gardens mall plentyyyyyy of times..lol
    Well, it s good to \know i m not the only one that notices that...
    The funny thing is, most people u meet in fl r not from there, they r usually people from up north that moved there sick of weather and stuff.. but they r still nicer than here haha it must be that smiles are contagious ahahahha
    Well girls let s keep in touch, we all moved from warmer places to here so we have something in common already hahaha
    The weather it s awful where i m today and it s supposed to be like this like all week..... doesn t ct know summer starts next month???? lol
    Gotta go on line to streamate , i had a great morning yesterday so i m gonna try again, early morning brings me good luck or something lol
    Have a good one!

Melanie
    Melanie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]