Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Thanks
    Thanked 13,885 Times in 5,109 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

I've been scripting for about 2 years now. I just opened up an old scripting journal I found under my bed and found a page that just totally flipped my fuckin mind. About 2 years ago I scripted this:

Name:  20210726_065826.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  273.8 KB

I have always wanted a spa tub, or a Roman Soaking tub, and when I saw this I was like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT". Ladies, I manifested this for real for real.

The luxury apartment I am moving into has in every unit a Roman Soaking tub. I didn't know that when I selected this place from the batch of luxury apartments on my list.

That journal entry is set for a date of June 27th 2021, and on Aug 7th 2021 I will have manifested exactly what I had desired so many years ago. I'll be in that Roman Soaking tub with candles, a glass of wine, and relaxing music playing.

The LOA IS LEGIT. Don't give up on your dreams. Stay with the optimism, stay with the affirmations, stay with the scripting, stay with the belief, stay with the hope that you CAN manifest your hopes and dreams!!! The law gives you exactly what you feel in your heart. Feel love and you'll get love. Self love has been my mission for 2 years...and I can truly say I love myself and deserve all that I want an desire.

Don't give up. That manifestation didn't happen in June 2021, but it is happening just 2 months later. LOA LEGIT!!!

Ask
    Believe
    Receive
    Sha

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I've been scripting for about 2 years now. I just opened up an old scripting journal I found under my bed and found a page that just totally flipped my fuckin mind. About 2 years ago I scripted this:

Name:  20210726_065826.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  273.8 KB

I have always wanted a spa tub, or a Roman Soaking tub, and when I saw this I was like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT". Ladies, I manifested this for real for real.

The luxury apartment I am moving into has in every unit a Roman Soaking tub. I didn't know that when I selected this place from the batch of luxury apartments on my list.

That journal entry is set for a date of June 27th 2021, and on Aug 7th 2021 I will have manifested exactly what I had desired so many years ago. I'll be in that Roman Soaking tub with candles, a glass of wine, and relaxing music playing.

The LOA IS LEGIT. Don't give up on your dreams. Stay with the optimism, stay with the affirmations, stay with the scripting, stay with the belief, stay with the hope that you CAN manifest your hopes and dreams!!! The law gives you exactly what you feel in your heart. Feel love and you'll get love. Self love has been my mission for 2 years...and I can truly say I love myself and deserve all that I want an desire.

Don't give up. That manifestation didn't happen in June 2021, but it is happening just 2 months later. LOA LEGIT!!!

Ask
    Believe
    Receive
    Sha, you are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing all these things. I am on the same path, self love has been my mission too for the last year at least, and it has done wonders for me. Without all that inner work I wouldn't have been able to get back to camming. I know I still have to work on the Law of Attraction, but I am listening to Abraham Hicks a lot. Knowing that it has been helping you and other amazing ladies on here is giving me so much hope and confidence. Thank you so much! I am so very happy for you! <3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Panthera For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,885 Times in 5,109 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Sha, you are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing all these things. I am on the same path, self love has been my mission too for the last year at least, and it has done wonders for me. Without all that inner work I wouldn't have been able to get back to camming. I know I still have to work on the Law of Attraction, but I am listening to Abraham Hicks a lot. Knowing that it has been helping you and other amazing ladies on here is giving me so much hope and confidence. Thank you so much! I am so very happy for you! <3
    Sister, I know you struggled for a bit. We all have to as it's a test & a lesson for growth. You have grown & still are. Self-love is the key. You know what's up. You got this sis. YOU GOT THIS!
    Sha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223