Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Thanks

Mind Blowing Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

I've read lots of articles about the Law of Attraction with Abraham Hicks. I've come a long way and I'm now a successful stripper which means that money comes to me very easily without working for it.

In order to have money come to you in your shift, you have to be in alignment or love vibrations. You have to be in completely in love with yourself and in a very good high vibrations.

Before and during work shifts, I try my best to be "in the vortex". As a result, instead of me approaching men, they approach me for dances and I attract big spenders without really having to do anything.

My breasts are incredibly small and I just do my shows very sensually. I barely approach men or try to hustle them. It's either they are staring and smiling at me to approach them or they come ask me for dances.

I don't have to do anything really except be "in the vortex" while working. I work 7 hour schedule shifts and I'll be making more than $2000 for four days a week without really hustling the men.

I've made more than $1000 so many nights already because I intended it and I desired it. I didn't work for it. I use the Law of Attraction and money just come to me without working for it. I use the lazy way and still make huge bucks!!!

I just wanted to share this to strippers!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

"Everyone wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

2. The Following 188 Users Say Thank You to Money_Worshipper For This Useful Post:

$tripperbabe,*~*Zorn*~*,adarksideoftown,Afroangel,AloeVerah,angelxoxo,AriahsPariah,Aster*Risque,ats2088,Avamonet,AvaRenee,babypoledancer,badcompany,bbunny,Bellaroxana,Bettyp,bigbootyjudy1,Bigsoftandwet1,Bluediamond1,Brasil,BrunetteMinx,brxnzebxmbshell,bubblegumbitch,BubblyBlonde,BustyVixen,cairalis,CamQueen,Candy_Woman,ChanelMonae,chanzep,CharleyQuinn,Chevelle27,chibii,ChocolateDropBBW,Chyyna,cicistiletto,ClassyBabe,cocorenee,CreativeName,crystalgarcia,CurvyWinona,Cutie101,Dance,DeepThoughts,Dee_Baker,defiance,DEUCESWILD,DIAMONDLOVER,Doc Holliday,EphemeronXOXO,fefe,firemaiden04,freya.faee,fruitpunch,funkybrewster,Genoveve,gialovexxx,GlamourRouge,goddess420,Goddess89,golddiggerAF,GracieBlue,gre4ka333,GummyBear,gummygirl,HandSanitizer,HeWantsCamora,hidarlin,honeyrouge,honey_b,HSVAKR,HustletteDiva,iammisshoney,iamthefox,iFriends,Italian_Bombshell849,IvoryDoll,IvyRose,iwannastripp,JamaicanAliesha,jasminebg,Jay12,kallison613,KaraLynn,kassie,katalinda,kitteniskitten,kittie roulette,kristalyne,La Maddalena,ladybug184,LadyCoco,Lady_Daysia,lagatiits,LanaBlonde,lecoeurnoir,lilolo,Lils415,Liv.,Lola4u,LouiseThirteen,LoveyDovey,Luci Fer,Majesty,MarilynRoyale,Marlei,matchanioma,MD1210,melany,MermaidPoppy,Metal Vanity,miaamoure8,mia_fey,Mindy Bares All,MintChocolate,MissAdriana,MissFoxxx,misspthesweetesttaboo,MM1982,Nadia_,Naida,Naliana,nekkidslipnslide,nelli,neverendingkneebruises,NicoRico,NightGoddess,Nikatrina Fury,Noelle_Noir,noel_honey,NovaSensei,nturatsinzy,Odette,Oliviababy,Panthera,pascochick,Pink Chelle,pinkcherrypie,PinkGeisha,PinUpGoddess,Plutoniangirl,Pumpkiin,RaineyLane,Reign69,Sam38g,sandyb,santabb,sashafeminista,ScarletKitten,selerah,seller317,sensualvoice,SexiCal,SexxiLexxi,SexxiSunshine,Shavaun,SheRides,SimoneGray,Snowy0Star,Sonikku,sophiesecrets,spankme,Star101,Stokkseyri,sugarmouse0707,sunshinelovely69,SweetJulia,SweetK,TearieLeigh,TeeBaby,The_Ecdysiast,tipthestripper,trustfundkiller,TurboHips,Two,VeeMilly,Victoria_Gray,vivalaflame,Vyanka,wednesday86,whirlerz,wish,xcatxbrownx,xXMamiXx,ZebraKat,Zinaida,zizi8072,_natasha

Thanks

Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

"Everyone wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by Money_Worshipper View Post
    I've read lots of articles about the Law of Attraction with Abraham Hicks. I've come a long way and I'm now a successful stripper which means that money comes to me very easily without working for it.

In order to have money come to you in your shift, you have to be in alignment or love vibrations. You have to be in completely in love with yourself and in a very good high vibrations.

Before and during work shifts, I try my best to be "in the vortex". As a result, instead of me approaching men, they approach me for dances and I attract big spenders without really having to do anything.

My breasts are incredibly small and I just do my shows very sensually. I barely approach men or try to hustle them. It's either they are staring and smiling at me to approach them or they come ask me for dances.

I don't have to do anything really except be "in the vortex" while working. I work 7 hour schedule shifts and I'll be making more than $2000 for four days a week without really hustling the men.

I've made more than $1000 so many nights already because I intended it and I desired it. I didn't work for it. I use the Law of Attraction and money just come to me without working for it. I use the lazy way and still make huge bucks!!!

Thanks I'm going to try this and align with love n positiveness at work. Normally it's the girls n their negative energy that get me down.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HandSanitizer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I need to start applying this!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HandSanitizer View Post
    Normally it's the girls n their negative energy that get me down.
    There is definitely something to what the OP has sais. I really think this stuff works but it's believeing it and having faith in the methods that is important. I've read "The Secret" about 5 times!

And, YES...., HS, The girls and in particular dressing room is a toxic environment. I do anything I can to avoid overhearing any conversations back there or seeing anything I don't want to (fights, drugs, mean looks, whatever)

The DR is the biggest part of what makes me anxious about stripping. I've been dancing 4 years and am still more nervous about having to step into the DR then I am about being on stage, hustling, or any other aspect of the business.

For a while I would put my Ipod on before I entered the DR and it helped alot. Well, my Ipod got stolen (my fault for leaving it in my coat pocket, but shame on people for being theives) Now I put Pandora on my Blackberry and listen to that with my headphones.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryBomb954 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 595 Posts

This totally works! I've had several nights where I got bored with work or simply didn't want to deal with the other girls' crap and, even in my street clothes, every guy in the place will ignore the girl on stage to turn and watch me leave- just because I had more confidence than the other girls.

But there has to be some balance. Be confident, but be approachable too. If you look full of yourself, guys will be turned off. Don't act aloof. Make eye contact, smile, be polite.

I can attract and hold multiple customers' attention over the course of a night. The only place I still slip up is closing the sale. But I'm working on that and getting there too!
    Exotic dancing is like any other job.
    If you work in an office, you wear dress shoes and a suit.
    If you work in a restaraunt, you wear skid resistant shoes and a uniform.
    If you work in a strip club, you wear 7" stilettos and lycra g-strings.

Thanks

I just made $1100 tonite!!!

Appreciation for money, for job and for men really work well when it comes to making money. I have a mantra and the feeling of appreciation when I work.

I say:
    I love how men come to ask me for dances.
    I love how I'm always making so much money each night.
    I love how I make money so easily.
    I love how I always enjoy working.
    I love how lucky I am to be always making money.

Make sure you truly feel the appreciation when you do these mantras!!!!

Now I'm going to try making $1000 not just one day but days in rows. It would be neat!!!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thats exactly how im tryin to get it..how did u manage to start making money like that?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to txschick369 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

again, it has to do with your vibration, moods, and belief. keep persisting at it and keep on visualizing money and customers before work.

before going to work, try to get into love vibrations. think what makes you feel happy, loved and cared for. for me, i imagine lot of men appreciating and worshipping me which happen all the time when i work.

even though there are days when i make less than $500, i feel very empowered and so desired because of the experiences i've had at work. i also tend to attract foot fetish customers who spend $200 on me. i do attract big spenders

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Money_Worshipper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am definitely utilizing these mantras!

I just made $1100 tonite!!!

Appreciation for money, for job and for men really work well when it comes to making money. I have a mantra and the feeling of appreciation when I work.

I say:
    I love how men come to ask me for dances.
    I love how I'm always making so much money each night.
    I love how I make money so easily.
    I love how I always enjoy working.
    I love how lucky I am to be always making money.

Make sure you truly feel the appreciation when you do these mantras!!!!

Now I'm going to try making $1000 not just one day but days in rows. It would be neat!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Ecdysiast For This Useful Post:

Thanks

okay... so i made $2,200 this week. i worked 3 nights, 7 hours shifts and i focused on the appreciation part so much!!! i actually really focused on it big time.

i think i'm going to change my schedule to 3 nights instead of 4 nights a week. with this, my energy will stay up for 3 nights. i tend to get cranky when i work lots of nights which is not good for the business

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Money_Worshipper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think I might have stumbled upon this by pure accident. Guys always tell me I'm different to the other girls when I'm in a confident mood and not really thinking about the money, or the boys but just about having a good time. When I'm low though they don't take any notice, and start trying to tell me how to do my job which just makes me more pissed off.
    A perfect example of this is one that a friend told me the other week - she was chatting to my manager and I came out in Ugg boots cause my feet were hurting. I'd made a fair bit of money and I was having a good night, the guys were a laugh and the girls - although I never really take much notice of them cause I don't wanna get involved in bitch fights - seemed to be in good spirits. Anyway, this girl that was chatting to my boss said that my boss asked her "How does she do it? She's still getting dances in her Ugg boots!" to which the girl replied "Just look at how confident she is though, the guys love that she's wearing those shoes cause she's bubbly!"
    I worked up such a good vibe within myself in that club that I ended up being the top earner for a couple of months before I left to work in Ibiza. I've never been the top earner. It was an amazing feeling!
    So I guess the tip here for myself that I need to remember really is do not think about the dances. When I go and all I think about is getting dances I don't get one for ages.

Thanks

Money Worshipper is right, all this stuff works and it never has an off day, so long as you are giving off the right vibrations. I highly reccomend anyone read Ask and It is Given by Jerry and Esther Hicks OR go to their Youtube.com channel. There are tremendously helpful videos you can listen to about how to better tune yourself into the abundance of the universe.

If you are new to this type of thinking it may seem silly or strange that you could have so much power in the way your life is/can be, but it's true. It's the same premise as the The Secret, and many of Louise Hay's writings.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 736 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

kinda remonds me of think and grow rich in a way
    though i done this and sometimes i still have bad nights
    FUCK YEAH finally retired after 6 years dancing!!
    NEW to camming
    Use the discount code "DANCER" to get 15% off ALL mermaid bikinis & swimwear at

22. The Following User Says Thank You to anouk.oui For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I think everyone should read The Secret and learn to be positive. Stripping is a balance of confidence, appreciation, and being empowered by your success at work. But sometimes negativity starts to chip at you and that's when it's time to take a break.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GummyBear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 736 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

by break i hope you mean holiday or working holiday to a good city with money
    still waiting for it to pick up...
    FUCK YEAH finally retired after 6 years dancing!!
    NEW to camming
    Use the discount code "DANCER" to get 15% off ALL mermaid bikinis & swimwear at

Thanks

Wow this thread is very helpful and interesting I want to start incorporating the methods myself and see how it works

Thanks

i recommend getting the secret on cd and listen to it in your car on the way to work every time ... i used to commute for 2 hours to get to work and i would listen to that cd every time on my way and i banked at that club ... i've actually been listening to the cd continuously for years now and it really does seep into your subconscious

j9schmetterling

Thumbs up Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

I adore this. Was having a great night on a night no one else was and a girl asked, "how was your night?" Not wanting to be obnoxious and brag, I said what I am always thinking, which is, "I can't complain." She said, "Yes, you're right, we should *never* complain (about our money)."

While "never" may be hyperbolizing, I love the idea of appreciating the fact that we are employed, we are making money, and it is coming to us. I LOVE it and I LOVE this thread

Because of complaining and negativity, I try so hard to do everything I can to get ready before I come into work, all makeup, all hair. There are some girls that don't even need to use the dressing room at all. Maybe someday I'll swing that!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j9schmetterling For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Everyone should look up Abraham Hicks on YouTube. TOTALLY goes in to it waaay more than "The Secret".

It really DOES WORK.
    "Strippers are like pet tigers. They are nice to look at but they are not for everyone."

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lady Xplicit18 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

I'm not surprised! Ever notice how customers are psychic? When you are having a bad night and hating life that's when you'll get the worst asshole customers and comments.... But when you're in a great mood you get great customers and the money comes easily. They have custie-radar and they are drawn to you because you give off great energy.

Thanks

I recently changed my attitude towards work, instead of dreading the friday night shift whilst i'm at work all day I now smile and think yeah tonight is gonna be a good night. I also try not to sit with the girls that are negatiive because i dont want them to bring my mood down.

i'm gonna try the mantras next and see if they too will help me xo

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rio_Summer For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zinaida View Post
    I'm not surprised! Ever notice how customers are psychic? When you are having a bad night and hating life that's when you'll get the worst asshole customers and comments.... But when you're in a great mood you get great customers and the money comes easily. They have custie-radar and they are drawn to you because you give off great energy.
    I will NEVER forget the time I made $100 off a customer immediately after finishing a $400 CR. I was buzzing and he picked up on it. he was asking me about my day and I couldn't help but just blurt out how amazing my day had been and couldn't believe I had already made over $500 dollars and had only been at work for 3 hours. I wasn't even going to ask him for a dance, I just wanted someone to share my good news with and he ended up asking ME for a dance and then more and more and more

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    i'm thrilled this was posted. i'm sick of reading all of this "do you think $20 is a reasonable price for a blow job" type of shit on this board. i wish there was a section for "women who know their worth and demand money and don't expect to do much for it"
    WTF? I haven't seen this... are you serious? Do they get banned? Do people talk openly on here about sucking/fucking for money?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lokikola For This Useful Post:

Thanks

An update and a new technique I've learned from my spiritual advisor!

I've been doing at least $2,000 consistently on 3 night 7 hour shifts a week. Another technique that I've recently acquired and has yet to fail me, is going to the dressing room for at least 15 minutes if your energy is becoming negative from all the rejection you've been getting.

When you go to the dressing room, try not to talk to anybody and keep to your self. Press on your tummy just under belly button. Take long deep breaths while pressing on tummy. Keep doing it and you will feel that the negative energy are releasing from your body. Then, start getting into appreciation of the job, men and money. Start feeling grateful and happy of all the days where you bank very easily. Keep on reminiscing of the nights where you are in high energy because of the easy money you've been making. Keep doing it until you feel the push to get back to work. I have good intuition and it never fails me.

I do this all the time even when it is the last hour and half of the club closing. And it never fails me. When I go back to the floor, I always will get men who will spend at least $200 on me easily. Either they come to ask me or something inside me pushes me to a certain man and asks him for dances. I always follow my gut when it comes to this job. That's why it is so easy for me. I never approach men unless my gut tells me to. I'm a lazy hustler.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast