Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Thanks
    Thanked 10,217 Times in 3,910 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Quote Originally Posted by DigiLuv View Post
    I watched this video this morning before my cam shift. A good reminder to not focus on the how.

Watched the first 10 min and man am I pumped! I gotta get back on cam. I'm gonna watch the rest of this when I get off. THANKS!!!
    Sha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,479 Times in 1,440 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fine

I'm listening to ‘Man Magnet' pill on Digipill before my shift - Digital Pills to change your mind. http://digipill.com

My goal is at least $500-wish me luck
    milfiní ainít easy

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ifyouseekamy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,071 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    OMG how could I forget about the woman that helped me the most, in my manifestations??? Ok, not personally, but her channel is pure gold so...
    Subscribe to her! I can't reccomend a specific video, because of all her chanel has great content about manifestation and LOA.
    There she is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZ...3RR0SuA/videos
    So this is crazy, but I've been watching this woman for about two years now (?) since she started her channel (could be longer than that), and today as I am browsing here, I come across this comment and of course click the link. I find a video that is exactly what I am looking for and what I have been needing to watch. Now I am listening to some binaural beats and clearing up my vibration and my mindset. Amazing how synchronicity works.

I also want to comment more on some of the things I've read here, particularly being attached to needing to have money. I've been in a financial slump for most of the year, I won't lie. It's given me massive levels of anxiety. I have sought on every level to "fix" myself, doing things such as trying to calm my anxiety down, obsessively manifesting etc. But it hasn't been working, and my bills have been late almost every single month this year. YIKES. I've also been very demotivated to work, because the anxiety of getting online and tiring myself out, only to make a fraction of what I need, has been downright depressing. I tried to fix this by working on my discipline, but that also didn't work. I've just had a block towards cam. At one point this year, I think I felt like the only option I had was to try manipulate money out of regulars, with sob stories etc. It worked for a while, but made me feel so scummy, so I stopped doing that as well. Luckily, their generosity carried me through most of this year, but its at a point where as soon as I pay bills, I literally don't have a dime to my name, and because of the block I have towards working etc, of course it makes it hard to be consistent in the month etc. So once again, I sought to remedy that in therapy, by trying to view working as self care, and while I've had some success with it, it hasn't been what I want it to be, because not making the money I used to, or even remotely need, has been a block toward working. At one point, I was putting in 10hr days and coming away with $150, if that, and that's not enough, even daily, to handle the bills I have.

So, I started to make this downsizing plan, thinking that it was "practical". It was all fear based. In fact right before I started reading this thread again, I was ready to hand in my notice at the house I rent (which btw is absolutely perfect for camming) and try find the smallest apartment I could find. Basically, shrink myself down and just mitigate against things, while actively engaging in behaviors of lack, and waning.

BUT. I read you ladies commenting about just surrendering to the feelings of whatever is going on, and making peace with where you are at. Not being attached to NEEDING the money, because that is literally a focus on how much the money is lacking in your life, and I realise all damn year, I've been saying "let me just make it through this one month", which is a mentality of survival, and a massive implication that I will not have enough for the months going forward. I have also felt constantly, like I am scrambling, not on stable footing, and so of course nothing this year has been stable. I've used my low earning days as "evidence" that this is just how things are right now, and set these low goals that are "believable" to me, because I felt like the universe would only have my back if I truly believed that I could make certain goals, which were always low ones. So basically, I've just been trying to do all these external things to fix everything, while manifesting lack at every turn. I even stopped engaging with LOA stuff because i felt like I couldn't believe in it anymore, and that it was silly. That was a huge mistake on my part, because my mindset simply wasn't right.

The other thing I was doing however, was also a physical thing, and I want to talk about it, because it may be relevant to some of you ladies. I changed my cam style and content, because I was physically worn out, but I also let myself be influenced by others, who told me that there was way more money in certain avenues, avenues that I am not necessarily very good at, or don't always feel comfortable charging money for, because I don't feel like I can successfully deliver a product that anyone would pay for. For the longest time, since my so called brand revamp, nothing has worked for me, and I realised right now, that it is because I haven't believed in the brand or content at all. I've literally, subconsciously sat on cam, saying "No one will buy this, its not very good, I'm not very good at this, and I am very uncomfortable charging for this, because it is not my best work". Fuck me, right?

That was what I needed. That was it. See I was actually doing fine before, I think I just wanted to do even better and take a break from my usual, which is fine, but instead of slowly incorporating new things, I chucked aside what worked for me, and dove head first into things that didn't. Its no surprise that it didn't pan out. No surprise at all. I am so incredibly grateful to have realised this before December, because now I can go back to doing what I did best, as well as keeping some aspects of the new things that did work for me.

I have now spent the past half hour, revamping my cam profiles, and agreeing with myself, to bring back the things I can believe in, bring back the stuff about my brand that makes me so confident, that I know I'm so good at, and that I have no problem charging really high amounts for, because I have always known that people will pay for them, always. I have always believed that I need to put in effort to get stuff done, and I know in some ways that that is contradictory to the LOA, however, I also know that in order to reach greatness, I need to sometimes work in tandem with my beliefs, because those will not go away overnight, but instead of turning them into these stumbling blocks, I can turn them into positive things. Its not always about making the things inside you go away, so that you can benefit from abundance, but about including them and acknowledging them, and crafting ways of being around them.

I am no longer attached to the lack of money. I know that everything around me is energy, and that I will have everything I deserve, and everything that I desire. My hard times end here. I provide a service that is so worth charging for, because I am damn good at what I do.

Thank you so much, all you beautiful souls, for reading this, if you did, and for sharing yourselves so openly, because in this moment, you have set me back on the path to abundance, and back into the vortex. Love, peace, prosperity and light to you all. xx

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    Update:

My last post included a new plan to watch the Secret every night for a month. In addition to that I fell asleep to positive affirmations of self-confidence, health, wealth, and abundance every night. I also scripted and visualized a goal of seeing $4000 in deposits to my bank account.

Ladies! At the end of August I checked my bank account, and LEGIT it said $3926 in deposits. I have NOT seen more than $2500 in deposits to that bank account since I got it 4 years ago.

LOA LEGIT!!!
    Dude, I don't even know what to say right now or how I really feel. I almost met the last intention I set of visualizing and seeing $4000 in deposits to my checking account in that previous post. Well, I didn't abandon that intention. For the month of October I visualized $4000 in deposits to my checking account and felt good feelings, mostly feelings of relief and a warm sensation in my chest. Kind of the same feelings I have when I meditate deeply. I fell asleep every night to 3 positive affirmations albums focused on self-confidence, health, wealth, abundance, and prosperity. I also did the Ho'oponopono 2 sometimes 3 times a day as well as did some EFT tapping for abundance.

Well...fuck! Just checked my bank account and legit: $4050 in deposits to my checking account this month!!! Jesus Christ! I don't know how this happened. I've never deposited this much money into this account. I can't even right now. This is just all so surreal.

UNIVERSE: thank you sooooo much!!!
    OK, this is a double post (already in camming rocks), but it is a LEGIT MANIFESTATION!

I didn't give up on visualizing $4000 in deposits to my checking account. & Nov was SO BAD on SM, but some how some way, between SM & independent Skype shows I did this:

Screenshot_20191204-072024_Drive.jpg

And...AND I have $1000 in savings!

What I did: LOA visualization with feeling/emotion gratitude; The Ho'oponopono, EFT tapping for abundance, abundance meditations; fell asleep to positive affirmations of self-confidence, health, wealth, and abundance (all daily except LOA visualization which was only weekly).

I legit thought NOV was gonna suck. I didn't even check my account the last two weeks, but I never gave up trying to keep a positive vibe.

LOA LEGIT! I AM A BELIEVER!!!

Godd vibes ladies & may the force be with you xoxo
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 12-04-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    Sha

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by SimoneGray View Post
    I also want to comment more on some of the things I've read here, particularly being attached to needing to have money. I've been in a financial slump for most of the year, I won't lie. It's given me massive levels of anxiety. I have sought on every level to "fix" myself, doing things such as trying to calm my anxiety down, obsessively manifesting etc. But it hasn't been working, and my bills have been late almost every single month this year. YIKES. I've also been very demotivated to work, because the anxiety of getting online and tiring myself out, only to make a fraction of what I need, has been downright depressing. I tried to fix this by working on my discipline, but that also didn't work. I've just had a block towards cam. At one point this year, I think I felt like the only option I had was to try manipulate money out of regulars, with sob stories etc. It worked for a while, but made me feel so scummy, so I stopped doing that as well. Luckily, their generosity carried me through most of this year, but its at a point where as soon as I pay bills, I literally don't have a dime to my name, and because of the block I have towards working etc, of course it makes it hard to be consistent in the month etc. So once again, I sought to remedy that in therapy, by trying to view working as self care, and while I've had some success with it, it hasn't been what I want it to be, because not making the money I used to, or even remotely need, has been a block toward working. At one point, I was putting in 10hr days and coming away with $150, if that, and that's not enough, even daily, to handle the bills I have.
    -----
    That was what I needed. That was it. See I was actually doing fine before, I think I just wanted to do even better and take a break from my usual, which is fine, but instead of slowly incorporating new things, I chucked aside what worked for me, and dove head first into things that didn't. Its no surprise that it didn't pan out. No surprise at all. I am so incredibly grateful to have realised this before December, because now I can go back to doing what I did best, as well as keeping some aspects of the new things that did work for me.

-----

I am no longer attached to the lack of money. I know that everything around me is energy, and that I will have everything I deserve, and everything that I desire. My hard times end here. I provide a service that is so worth charging for, because I am damn good at what I do.
    I LOVE your level of awareness! Fuck, Sister, it's already yours. It's all already yours!
    Last edited by Miss_ShaSha; 12-04-2019 at 05:12 PM.
    Sha

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,338 Times in 3,880 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

I've been trying to focus on the LOA manifestations in my life lately. I asked the universe for a job where I could be independent and make more money again, like in sex work, and it turned me to real estate. I asked for another part-time job where I could only have night-time hours but not starting too early or ending too late, and it delivered. Now, I am trying to replace my Uber income. I want a job with similar flexibility (work when I want/need to, though some level of pre-picking shifts for accountability would also be helpful to me) and can cash out daily if I want to, instead of having to wait for a paycheck 2 weeks later. I just don't want to drive all over the place anymore. I'm open to that being whatever the Universe says matches that criteria, because it's done a great job in the last few months as I've been open to answers.
    Don't try to win over the haters. You are not the Jerk Whisperer.

Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurora_Sunset For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I'm such a firm believer in LOA like never before. I've been visualizing seeing $4,750 in deposits to my checking account for a couple months now. I asked the Universe for this manifestation to occur end of Feb. Since I had success with $4k, I tried for $750 more. For the first month I did my visualizations about 3 to 5 times a week, meditated on the Ho'oponopono, and kept my vibe up.

For the month of January I changed it all up. I bought a LOA Manifest Miracles MP3 and meditated on it daily. I bumped up visualization to every day I did the meditation and infused feelings of joy. I've been doing this particular LOA meditation for 26 days and look what the fuck happened:

Screenshot 2020-01-25 at 8.02.57 AM.png

I even streamed less hours and got some Skype shows, but most of it was from SM. I've kept my vibe up, like way up. And I even have $422.22 in savings!

LOA works. I AM a money magnet.
    Sha

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I am a magnet to money, Money flows to me easily and effortlessly, I live in a world of abundance, Abundance is my birth right.

I also notice that since I've adapted a vegetarian lifestyle, money makes its way to me much easier. Karma working

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bananaqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by bananaqueen View Post
    I am a magnet to money, Money flows to me easily and effortlessly, I live in a world of abundance, Abundance is my birth right.

I also notice that since I've adapted a vegetarian lifestyle, money makes its way to me much easier. Karma working

One of my favorite LOA suggestions is "Abundance is my birthright."
    Sha

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Watched this video and felt so released and awesome after doing the technique it contains. Figured I'd share it here, so you ladies can benefit from it.

Peace, love and abundance to you all

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 844 Posts
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    Great story Cutie!!

No progress on the makeup yet but I'm still continuing. I've gotten some type of drink every day for a week now LOL
    Ok so still no makeup I think I need more practice in imagining how that feels. BUT I constantly got free drinks pretty much everywhere I went for the next 3 months, like I was getting sick of it and they wouldn't stop coming LOL I even got 2 gift cards for liquor stores and cafes

So my big update is that I've already beat my $ goal for the year for my clip store. I surpassed what I made on that clip store in the whole of 2019 already this year. I'm not posting videos here because I don't use them. I imagine and feel it real is ALL I do now. No more years of stupid useless affirmations and rewatching the secret.

I also did an exercise of keeping $100 in my wallet with no intention of spending it and saw what I was imagining for myself. I did this for a couple months and I'm continuously adding $ to the wallet and seeing what comes up. If it triggers my anxiety etc. I highly recommend this exercise because it shows you want you are feeling about $. I often imagined I would have to fight someone off from robbing me on the street or that something would break and I'd have to spend it, or I'd lose it somehow etc. This has really helped me realize how much I imagine AGAINST what I want so I can fix it.

Every day we are already imagining it is going to be good or bad or your kid cries a lot or men are rude or whatever. It can all be changed. I've imagined up a lot of great stuff for all of the ppl I know. Actually it seems to be a bit easier to imagine for ppl I know instead of myself so far. I still have to practice obviously. This is the only method I do now. The success rate isn't even comparable to anything else and I've done it all. Before binaural beats, affirmations, scripting, journaling, eft, hypnosis, meditation, etc etc works you have to imagine they work and you have to imagine you listen to/do them. That's why all the other methods are so hit and miss. Are you imagining they work or not? That's what determines success

Thanks
    Thanked 14,338 Times in 3,880 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Watched this video and felt so released and awesome after doing the technique it contains. Figured I'd share it here, so you ladies can benefit from it.

Peace, love and abundance to you all
    Did this and received my state tax return to my bank account the next day! Even though everyone I know has been waiting ages for their tax returns, and I just filed not that long ago. I need to start doing this on a regular basis.
    Don't try to win over the haters. You are not the Jerk Whisperer.

Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurora_Sunset For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HandSanitizer View Post
    Thanks I'm going to try this and align with love n positiveness at work. Normally it's the girls n their negative energy that get me down.
    Maybe you are that one who atracts negative energy, don't you think about this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I've been using LOA visualization meditations everyday now for almost 4 months. I have a bed bug case that is just about to get settled. My lawyer sent out the demand letter last week and says I can expect resolution in as little as 4-8 weeks.

I'll report back to let everyone know if I'm a true money magnet and have manifested my intentions.
    Sha

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'll report back to let everyone know if I'm a true money magnet and have manifested my intentions.
    you are absolutely a money magnet, whether this happens or not!

Something I discovered this week, is that if youíve manifested money or anything really, and it doesnít show up, that thing may just not be for you, at that time. It seems odd to think of money as one of those things, because money is a great resource and can always help, how could it not be ďfor youĒ in the moment?

Well. Sometimes, the sources that the cash/stuff comes from, are things that the universe doesnít want you to have to deal with. For instance, a couple months back, I took a sale that I really shouldnít have, because the client turned into a nightmare, one that Iím still trying to deal with. Everything about that day was wrong. My power went out, then my internet, but I was so stubborn, I made the show happen anyway. Iím convinced now that the universe didnít want me to have that money, because of the nonsense that would follow. Basically, that money wasnít showing up, I forced it to, and dealt with the consequences.

So, if the money or the thing youíre manifesting isnít showing up, itís not always about you or you having failed at the manifestation. Sometimes itís just the universe telling you that this thing isnít meant for you, at this moment.

I know this is a bit off topic, but it was on my mind today and I figured I would share, since itís still to do with LOA etc.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,103 Times in 2,720 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I've been using LOA visualization meditations everyday now for almost 4 months. I have a bed bug case that is just about to get settled. My lawyer sent out the demand letter last week and says I can expect resolution in as little as 4-8 weeks.

Iím manifesting for you too!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,103 Times in 2,720 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Something I discovered this week, is that if youíve manifested money or anything really, and it doesnít show up, that thing may just not be for you, at that time. It seems odd to think of money as one of those things, because money is a great resource and can always help, how could it not be ďfor youĒ in the moment?

Well. Sometimes, the sources that the cash/stuff comes from, are things that the universe doesnít want you to have to deal with. For instance, a couple months back, I took a sale that I really shouldnít have, because the client turned into a nightmare, one that Iím still trying to deal with. Everything about that day was wrong. My power went out, then my internet, but I was so stubborn, I made the show happen anyway. Iím convinced now that the universe didnít want me to have that money, because of the nonsense that would follow. Basically, that money wasnít showing up, I forced it to, and dealt with the consequences.

So, if the money or the thing youíre manifesting isnít showing up, itís not always about you or you having failed at the manifestation. Sometimes itís just the universe telling you that this thing isnít meant for you, at this moment.
    My thoughts on this are that it wasn't the universe trying to throw a bunch of obstacles into your way to get you to miss the chance of dealing with this guy, but instead that because you were stressing about making money while being extremely determined to make it, you did in fact make it, but the money you made manifested in a way that was a vibrational match to the stress(the nightmare customer). When you stress about money and feel that you need money, if you try hard enough and are determined enough to get it, you'll get it, but things and situations that are a vibrational match to that stress will still keep happening. That's why so many spiritual gurus recommend placing the focus on manifesting emotional states rather than things and circumstances.

The reason why I assume you were stressed about the money is because you forced yourself to work even with all those things going wrong and probably not being in the best mood(because anyone would not be feeling too peachy after all that). I assume you forced yourself through it because you wanted to be disciplined and still make some money no matter what, and a lot of times when people do that it's because they're operating from an underlying fear of what will happen if they don't(which is a scarcity and stress vibration).

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    Iím manifesting for you too!
    Sha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    My thoughts on this are that it wasn't the universe trying to throw a bunch of obstacles into your way to get you to miss the chance of dealing with this guy, but instead that because you were stressing about making money while being extremely determined to make it, you did in fact make it, but the money you made manifested in a way that was a vibrational match to the stress(the nightmare customer). When you stress about money and feel that you need money, if you try hard enough and are determined enough to get it, you'll get it, but things and situations that are a vibrational match to that stress will still keep happening. That's why so many spiritual gurus recommend placing the focus on manifesting emotional states rather than things and circumstances.

The reason why I assume you were stressed about the money is because you forced yourself to work even with all those things going wrong and probably not being in the best mood(because anyone would not be feeling too peachy after all that). I assume you forced yourself through it because you wanted to be disciplined and still make some money no matter what, and a lot of times when people do that it's because they're operating from an underlying fear of what will happen if they don't(which is a scarcity and stress vibration).
    All this! One of the reasons I meditate as much as I do is I make peace, love, and joy a priority so I'm usually vibrating there. I often cleanse my aura and balance my chakras.

Meditating everyday ensures I'm at a high frequency and falling asleep to self-love affirmations reinforces the program in my sub that I am loved and vibrating at the love frequency.

Thanks for adding this. It's very validating.
    Sha

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021