Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,513 Times in 1,773 Posts

Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

I’m going to try this before my shift

Listen to Extreme Manifesting Through Orgasm - Law of Attraction Biggest Secret by on Audible. https://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B08K...ORAP0511160006
    Focus more on what you want than on what you donít want

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,885 Times in 5,109 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

So I have been intending to manifest a lot of money. My intention was $25K for my settlement, but I was only able to manifest $13k.

After lawyer fees, and Dr fees, I am only getting $6k.

It's not at all what I was trying to manifest, but $6k is something I didn't have at all...so I'd say it worked.

I am a money magnet. Abundance is my birthright.
    Sha

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 Times in 1,957 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    So I have been intending to manifest a lot of money. My intention was $25K for my settlement, but I was only able to manifest $13k.

After lawyer fees, and Dr fees, I am only getting $6k.

It's not at all what I was trying to manifest, but $6k is something I didn't have at all...so I'd say it worked.

I am a money magnet. Abundance is my birthright.
    Hell yeah!!! I am sure you will be able to manifest the whole amount eventually! Abundance is your birthright!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Hell yeah!!! I am sure you will be able to manifest the whole amount eventually! Abundance is your birthright!
    Hell yeah fuck yeah! THANKS!!!
    Sha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Part of my homework is detoxing from anything negative: no news, social media (except for work), no negativity for a week! For a week. Got to detox my low vibrations. I’m using Pinterest as my vision board. I’m watching my favorite movie dare to dream.

Ask, believe, receive

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I meditate with this program at least twice a day. My favorite track is Gratitude. I use it to maintain a high vibration:

Sha

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Sha

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Manifesting lack. Man, I really gotta let shit go. I'm so stressed about finances that I'm literally repelling men in my room. It's like they see desperate written on my forehead and pass. I'm really trying to be sexy AF.

Damn, going to try my best to practice more gratitude and acceptance.
    Sha

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Manifesting lack. Man, I really gotta let shit go. I'm so stressed about finances that I'm literally repelling men in my room. It's like they see desperate written on my forehead and pass. I'm really trying to be sexy AF.

Damn, going to try my best to practice more gratitude and acceptance.
    i know right! Act as if you already manifested what you wanted tonight? I be been dealing with time wasters and I know the game, but it still pisses me off. I already manifested $100 yesterday out of the blue! For some reason, despite the universe saying I got your back, i am so worried about money. I have a full two weeks, and itís only Tuesday to manifest next months bills. Iím not even behind! Totally a lack vibration. Iím gonna listen to money affirmations and just sit in my room. Iím not even going to engage. Seems to back fire when I try to make money.

AweÖso my friend send me this. Canít help but think this is the universe.

48DE5355-C61A-4934-96D7-7BB8EF26E87A.jpeg
    Last edited by moneybags; 06-15-2021 at 11:39 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,192 Times in 3,051 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Man, I really gotta let shit go. I'm so stressed about finances that I'm literally repelling men in my room.
    That's what sucks. The LoA is very literal, you get more of whatever vibe you're putting out whether you're putting it out intentionally or unintentionally. So stress about money = unintentionally manifesting more situations and circumstances that will keep you stressed about money. I think too that a lot of times when people try to focus on manifesting money it can keep them hyperaware of how much they need it, and of course that neediness repels abundance. My best method for manifesting money has always been not thinking about the money, which I know is annoying as fuck to hear.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    i know right! Act as if you already manifested what you wanted tonight? I be been dealing with time wasters and I know the game, but it still pisses me off. I already manifested $100 yesterday out of the blue! For some reason, despite the universe saying I got your back, i am so worried about money. I have a full two weeks, and it’s only Tuesday to manifest next months bills. I’m not even behind! Totally a lack vibration. I’m gonna listen to money affirmations and just sit in my room. I’m not even going to engage. Seems to back fire when I try to make money.

Awe…so my friend send me this. Can’t help but think this is the universe.

48DE5355-C61A-4934-96D7-7BB8EF26E87A.jpeg
    Letting go and believing it's already yours can be so hard when the slow days and weeks show up. Nice on that $100! Yeah, relax for sure.

I've just been meditating and letting shit go today and the money is coming in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    That's what sucks. The LoA is very literal, you get more of whatever vibe you're putting out whether you're putting it out intentionally or unintentionally. So stress about money = unintentionally manifesting more situations and circumstances that will keep you stressed about money. I think too that a lot of times when people try to focus on manifesting money it can keep them hyperaware of how much they need it, and of course that neediness repels abundance. My best method for manifesting money has always been not thinking about the money, which I know is annoying as fuck to hear.
    Exactly!!! I'm literally not stressing about it after my last meditation and then all of the sudden guys were dropping lots of GOLD in my room. Like whoa...holy shit. Letting go works!!!
    Sha

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I had set an intention yesterday while meditating that would meet the income requirement I needed to manifest this luxury apt I want in Aug. I visualized the amount, felt really good about it, then let that shit go.

Then yesterday regs I hadn't seen in a while kept showing up and new guys were dropping all kinds of GOLD.

Sure enough, after meditating about 4 times yesterday and keeping my vibe up: I made more than I needed and that apt is MINE!!!

Manifested it! I AM a money magnet!!!
    Sha

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Smiley Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

I had set an intention yesterday while meditating that would meet the income requirement I needed to manifest this luxury apt I want in Aug. I visualized the amount, felt really good about it, then let that shit go.

Then yesterday regs I hadn't seen in a while kept showing up and new guys were dropping all kinds of GOLD.

Sure enough, after meditating about 4 times yesterday and keeping my vibe up: I made more than I needed and that apt is MINE!!!

Manifested it! I AM a money magnet!!!

yay!!!! Same. I set an intention and manifested what I needed!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to moneybags For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Its safe? some youtube affirmation have also bad affirmation on them, we can't hear them but our mind does.. I would rather make my own, not everyone's intentions are good and saying our own affirmation are more powerful than anything. Just be aware of things they can put on them, I listened to some and had nightmares after. Now i would rather be safe and say my own positive affirmations.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faceinhole For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by faceinhole View Post
    Its safe? some youtube affirmation have also bad affirmation on them, we can't hear them but our mind does.. I would rather make my own, not everyone's intentions are good and saying our own affirmation are more powerful than anything. Just be aware of things they can put on them, I listened to some and had nightmares after. Now i would rather be safe and say my own positive affirmations.

I think with anything you consume, you want to be sure it's a trusted source. Often times reviews can help you decide on whether or not the source is good. I do agree that your own affirmations can be just as powerful if not more.

I trust Your Youniverse and have purchased several subliminal affirmations tracks from Jessica. I have grown a whole lot!
    Sha

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

yay!!!! Same. I set an intention and manifested what I needed!
    Yessssss!!! MoneyBags indeed!!!
    Sha

Thanks
    Thanked 8,097 Times in 2,254 Posts

I need to get back to manifesting. I’ve felt so devoid of connection to the universe or abundance because I’m burnt the hell out and can only do so much each day. What that’s resulted in is setting small goals, but as I’ve fixated on those goals, the path to get to them has become harder, mostly because I feel I am manifesting lack instead of abundance.

It’s as though I’m telling the universe that all I can do is make a small goal each day, so I’m having to “work” for that now, where previously I could get it in a couple hours. Weird how when I adjust my expectations, the amount of work I have to do, stays the same, but the money gets smaller. I’m not sure how to get out of this rut, because focusing on lots of money also feels like I’m calling out the lack in my life etc.

Anyway, it’s amazing to see you ladies absolutely killing it with your goals, I am sending all the good vibes your ways!!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Manifested it PLUS! For this week, when I would meditate, I visualized a certain amount in earnings and felt really damn good about it then I'd just let it go.

Whenever I saw repeating numbers I'd close my eyes, rub my tiger's eye ring, and repeat "I am manifesting my wants and desires" "I am conquering my money goals" "I am abundant AF" and then go about my business.

This week looked bleak AF from the outside looking in, but I held the belief that I deserved the amount of money I wanted to manifest and it has been granted.

FUCK, thank fucking you UNIVERSE!!!

Ask
    Believe
    Receive
    Sha

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,462 Times in 3,663 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Last time idkw, I was thinking of a certain astrological sign in a man and it turned out, I met a great regular. My set number was 3 times the amount I had in mind too.

Love LOA.
    Last edited by Vyanka; 07-04-2021 at 04:55 PM.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,462 Times in 3,663 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Part of my homework is detoxing from anything negative: no news, social media (except for work), no negativity for a week! For a week. Got to detox my low vibrations. I’m using Pinterest as my vision board. I’m watching my favorite movie dare to dream.

Ask, believe, receive
    This and sitting completely alone at the start of your shift. I have to block out everything at first... if not, shittery.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,986 Times in 5,854 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post

Getting in touch with my inner child usually re-sets my ability to attract material abundance into my life.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    Getting in touch with my inner child usually re-sets my ability to attract material abundance into my life.
    That's really interesting. I've done a lot of guided self-hypnosis on healing my inner child. I mean, I've done that guided self-hypnosis many times and I think that may be part of why I feel so much better as a person and I'm so nice to myself. I have dissociation episodes called derealization and when I have those I usually experience panic, elevated heart rate, and catastrophic thoughts that just don't stop...but they've gotten so much better. When I have them I'm super nice to myself and talk to myself like a best friend would.

Anyway, that's a bit much haha. I guess I'm saying that's a great way to attract because you are whole and ok when your inner child is taken care of.
    Sha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I'm in disbelief. The Law of Attraction is so fuckin real!!! I just, after going through some really tough obstacles, manifested the luxury apt I've been desiring for more than a month now on the EXACT move in date I meditated on.

Dude, things got sooooo chaotic: the original apt I wanted had the perfect move in date, but I didn't have the income yet so that apt was leased out. When I manifested the income requirement the only apt available was for Sept 24th. My move out date here is Aug 7th. That would have meant getting a storage unit and staying in an AirBnB for more than a month.

But I did not stop meditating, visualizing, giving gratitude, keeping my vibe up, affirming, and focusing on the exact date of Aug 7th.

Then this week I looked up on a whim their site again, just to admire the place I'd finally be in, when I saw it: a larger 1 bedroom for only $40 more with a move in date of AUG 7th!!!!

I called and it's all set. Manifested the income requirement, manifested the perfect apt, AND manifested the EXACT move in date!!!

What did I do???

Meditated twice a day.
    Visualized the bedroom and roman soaking tub with me in it daily feeling totally certain and good.
    Vision board on my desktop with images of the apartment.
    Gratitude meditation at night before bed.
    Expressed gratitude everyday any chance I got.
    Listened to money magnetism subliminals for about 30 min every morning after gym.
    Affirmed "I am manifesting my dream luxury apt at ________" "I am manifesting my hopes and desires" "I am abundant AF" every time I saw repeating #s.
    Took inspired action.

Damn, I am soooooo fuckin blessed. I'm not even sure how to act really. This is all so wild.

Plus I'm getting my settlement check soon which is another manifestation completed!!! LOA LEGIT!!!
    Sha

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Sha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful