Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 553

Thread: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

  1. #301
    God/dess SimoneGray's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Location
    Sparkle Palace
    Posts
    3,070
    Thanks
    2,035
    Thanked 8,097 Times in 2,254 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Been properly practicing LOA for the last two weeks. So many good things. Even been attracting shopping discounts everywhere!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:


  3. #302
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 2 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Hey ladies! First, I must thank whoever started this post. When I first started dancing I struggled like bad. My first day I made $11 type bad. I had just graduated from massage therapy school and didn't plan on working for at least 6 months until certification. However, my bills were still in full effect & I found myself at amatuer night lol. I'm very attractive and sensual. And I learned quick being georgeous doesn't make money flood in your wallet. Also I started in the summer and it was super slow 0_o

    After about 3 months of only make $50-200 a night I figured dancing was not for me. I needed to make $$$ and make it Fast! I came across this thread and started applying the law of attraction consistently & each week I experience increase while working less hours! my numbers went from $200 nights to $350 avg then I found myself never going home with less than $500. It would be dead empty in the club and I would be one of the only girls happy having fun selling table dances that are $20 and getting $600 in tips. Going home with $900+ after tip outs! Seriously ladies, this stuff works.

    I used to research ALL day long how I can make more money because I saw other girls in VIP all night and effortlessly making sales. I wanted to be that girl and that's who I became. I've become so confident selling is now second nature. What I've learned tho is everything is energy. Money is energy. And you are energy. You must have inside you the feeling that attracts money. I learned from Abraham Hicks. That feeling is gratitude. Being thankful for every dollar you have. And every dollar you don't have. Because it's out there and it's yours waiting for you to be open up to recieve it.

    So I realized after researching besides hustle hut there's not many resources to help US exotic dancers and waitresses to learn how to attract money. & now I'm spreading the word. All over amazon! I wrote a book to show exactly how I did it. I want everyone to have fun and make money inside of the club and outside of the club. When I started applying the law of attraction in the club I noticed my everyday life experience was jus better. My days are happier and more fun. Then I noticed I was recieving 3x that amount I was making in the club from other people. Not sugar daddy's or clients. Simply people who would give me money for feeding their spirit. I began getting more opportunities to make money and it began to surpass my income in the club.

    Thing is ladies I know you love your job now but you won't be dancing forever. You want to use the money you make in this industry to make money doing something else that is in your hearts desire. & you can do that & I know you will do that. Make as much money as possible now and retire young!! In this industry you know you control how much you make & after I seen girls cashing out for over $10k I knew for sure this is the right place to be. We can make UNLIMITED amounts of money when we tune our brains to knowing it's possible!

    I titled my book specifically for US "37 Hour Money Magic! For Waitresses, Exotic Dancers & Bartenders" on amazon kindle. It's a eBible for money.

    I want you to be successful. I want you to travel the world!! I want you to live your dreams!! And also I want you to have $1,000+ nights and share them on this post. It's soooo inspirational!! It's how I got started. & I am soooo thankful!

    Thanks ladies for reading. You are being richly rewarded for taking control of your life. If no one else has told you lately. I am so PROUD of you ALL. You're so powerful. You are a woman who can create literally anything you want in life. I love you all. Now make some $$$!!
    Last edited by Myathemaid; 07-21-2014 at 10:52 PM.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Myathemaid For This Useful Post:


  5. #303
    God/dess Flickdreams's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Look behind you....
    Posts
    3,406
    Thanks
    5,155
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,638 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    ^ thankyou for contributing your positive expeience to the thread, but please keep any sales pitches in the appropriate forum. there is no direct advertising allowed in the main threads.
    Tiny tweaks----->BIG CHANGES

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirakonstantin View Post
    More fear-mongering? Really? Yes, this is not the 1990's anymore. Yes, things are changing. Either dance or don't. Freaking out and sowing fear isn't going to help anyone.




  6. #304
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 2 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Please excuse me. This is my second post on this site. My experiences have been so profound I'm so passionate about sharing. I have no intentions of offending anyone. However, Thank you for letting me know there are sales forums.

  7. #305
    Newbie FoxyLadyMiami's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Hi, I just want to say - wow! I joined this site today (not a dancer - selling fur bikinis) and have been blown away by this thread and this site in general. So positive! I'm taking notes... Haven't actually finished reading this thread yet but will do.

    Thanks!

    Foxy Lady Miami xxx

  8. #306
    Newbie FoxyLadyMiami's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Hi, I just want to say - wow! I joined this site today (not a dancer - selling fur bikinis) and have been blown away by this thread and this site in general. So positive! I'm taking notes... Haven't actually finished reading this thread yet but will do.

    Thanks!

    Foxy Lady Miami xxx

    Name:  1ccrawfordfurbikini.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  14.4 KB

  9. #307
    Newbie FoxyLadyMiami's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Joseph Murphy in 'The Power of Your Subconscious Mind' points out that if you say affirmations and really don't believe them it can work against you big time, so he suggests saying 'wealth' and 'success' to yourself a lot, particularly before going to sleep. I suggest EFT for the stress.

    Good luck! x

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FoxyLadyMiami For This Useful Post:


  11. #308
    Newbie FoxyLadyMiami's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Glad to hear it helped you, I read the book and didn't find it worked for me, also she mostly seems to sell courses making other people coaches these days. So that suggests to me that what she's teaching isn't working for most people.

  12. #309
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Bumpity bump bump!

  13. #310
    Newbie
    Joined
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 15 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    hi everybody.i tried to practice the law of attraction and my mind doesn't seem to buy into it properly.i tried to practice quite a few things recommended in this thread and i get excited and motivated to book shifts in my local club thinking that i'm gonna make bank,but when i'm at work i find my mind goes blank and i'm bored with customers and just want to go home.The next day i wake up and think what the hell was that,everything seems unreal…like i don't know why i didn't succeed,i feel even arrogant because i was sure i've got what it takes to have a good night.I'm not sure maybe i need to go to hypnotist to tell me what my freaking problem/obstacle is lol.I been googling these things now and found 'exotic feng shui'.there is a book called 'Feng shui for strippers' on amazon heres the link has anybody got thoughts on that? i'd buy it if i wasn't so low on money just now,i kinda need to want it a bit more,so anyone on here practiced feng shui and can recommend it? thanks

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to misslovely88 For This Useful Post:


  15. #311
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    491
    Thanks
    2,517
    Thanked 1,317 Times in 344 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Amazing thread! I am always using these principles to make money. You have to be present in the moment and remember what you are there for. I am usually a top earner, at any club choose to work at. This idea has definitely sold to me the power of my own mind and how to use it to my advantage.

  16. #312
    Featured Member wednesday86's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    2,498
    Thanked 6,396 Times in 1,574 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    LOA works!!!!!
    For the past week, instead of simply focusing on money, I have been trying to manifest the kinds of customers that I want. I don't enjoy hopping from customer to customer. I don't like being grabbed and putting up with drunk assholes. To me, having a wonderful, sweet GENTLEMANLY customer is just as important as how much $ I make. They don't burn me out and I can work longer.

    I started thinking about my favorite kinds of customers last Sunday...Someone who would effortlessly buy dances without a ton of "convincing", who would spend a lot on me, tip well, and just let me relax. I *did* manifest that customer Sunday, but he was on his way to the airport and only had time for 3 dances. He still tipped generously and was a pleasure to dance for.

    Last night I focused again on finding my ideal customer but also making my $ goals. My goal was $300 on a slow Thursday shift. Up until 12am I had only made $1. It was dead. Then I talked to a Turkish gentleman who all the other girls were ignoring for some reason. After a little chit chat he ended up buying 16 dances and tipping me on top of them. He spent so much cash on me that his credit card company put his card on fraud alert! He had to call them to withdraw more cash and keep going. Just like my Sunday gentleman, he was completely respectful, sweet, kept his hands OFF my naughty bits and just spent the whole time telling me how beautiful I am.

    You can manifest anything you want, and it is amazing. Sorry for the long post, just had to share! Awesome thread.
    Last edited by wednesday86; 09-26-2014 at 07:00 AM. Reason: typos


  17. #313
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    24,539
    Thanks
    48,153
    Thanked 22,129 Times in 11,417 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    That's GREAT Wed. thanks


  18. #314
    God/dess Vyanka's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cash-Stack-istan Island
    Posts
    14,679
    Thanks
    6,523
    Thanked 11,512 Times in 3,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraLynn View Post
    I don't mean to bring any negativity to this thread but has anybody ever had this NOT work? The reason I ask is because
    I started applying the laws of attraction before I went to work and was on a role for awhile, and then I went to work at this weird lapdance only club for a few days and one day it was only me and one girl working for an entire shift. I as usual, applied the Laws of attraction before my shift and EVERY Single customer who walked through the door wanted the other girl. Literally ALL OF THEM did. This was the only night in my five years of dancing where I didn't make a single dollar.
    When she was busy I tried to talk to the available customers they all said no thank you because they were waiting for her to become available. It was weird. After that I guess I lost faith in it and stopped trying, and whenever I did try I can't help but to remember that night in the back of my head so I guess that hinders it from working......

    I'd like to be able to believe in it again because it did work for me for awhile but does anyone have any advice as far as pushing that one bad night out, and has anyone ever had anything like this happen? Thanks
    Hmmm... maybe try a new club?

  19. #315
    Banned
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MilfVille
    Posts
    8,418
    Thanks
    29,866
    Thanked 19,603 Times in 6,566 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    ^^ I know exactly where You're coming from. it's like I would need a lobotomy or something to be able to change some beliefs I have from some experiences I've had that leave a sour taste.

  20. #316
    Featured Member wednesday86's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,911
    Thanks
    2,498
    Thanked 6,396 Times in 1,574 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraLynn View Post
    I don't mean to bring any negativity to this thread but has anybody ever had this NOT work? The reason I ask is because
    I started applying the laws of attraction before I went to work and was on a role for awhile, and then I went to work at this weird lapdance only club for a few days and one day it was only me and one girl working for an entire shift. I as usual, applied the Laws of attraction before my shift and EVERY Single customer who walked through the door wanted the other girl. Literally ALL OF THEM did. This was the only night in my five years of dancing where I didn't make a single dollar.
    When she was busy I tried to talk to the available customers they all said no thank you because they were waiting for her to become available. It was weird. After that I guess I lost faith in it and stopped trying, and whenever I did try I can't help but to remember that night in the back of my head so I guess that hinders it from working......

    I'd like to be able to believe in it again because it did work for me for awhile but does anyone have any advice as far as pushing that one bad night out, and has anyone ever had anything like this happen? Thanks
    I've had similar experiences in clubs that I found out later were drug infested, extras infested, horrible places to work. Maybe you were being 'pushed out' of that place for whatever reason. I've also felt myself being pushed out of the city where I currently live. Nothing has worked out and we are now living with my in laws because we couldn't afford to pay our rent. Once it clicked that we just don't belong here, and we decided to move, things have been so much easier and more peaceful. Our relationship has improved and more $ has come to us. Sometimes the universe (or whatever) can say "No. This is wrong for you."


  21. #317
    Veteran Member sophiesecrets's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Wherever I want to be, doing whatever I want to do, and not caring what anyone thinks!
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    3,001
    Thanked 714 Times in 252 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Positive Thinking has changed my life... even if things arent going right, i just pretend, i say my mantra and i swear to god things get better... something to be said for mind over matter... and where did i discover this... stripperweb... free pdf's floating all over the web... the books that have been mentioned here...

    I have just stopped worrying, and i know what i need will be provided... I used to sweat every dime i made... worrying that i wouldnt make enough, or what my placement was, or if i looked ok... anxiety that would just kill my mood. I wake up happy now... ready to start my day, ive imagined it all in my mind the night before, how smoothly it will go and how easy it will be to make money... i havent been let down yet...

    there really is something to this...

    ps, i dont make a mint everyday or anything but i average out nicely and it seems to get bigger each month... plus im happier <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]



  22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sophiesecrets For This Useful Post:


  23. #318
    God/dess Vyanka's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cash-Stack-istan Island
    Posts
    14,679
    Thanks
    6,523
    Thanked 11,512 Times in 3,673 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Wednesday 86 and Genoveve, said it better than I did. Sorry. I said it in short, but that's what I thought. Your money is else where. Hopefully. Good luck KaraLynn.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:


  25. #319
    Newbie calinacain's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 39 Times in 7 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    The Law of Attraction concept sounds crazy but it's SO. VERY. REAL. I was consistently the top earner in my club before I retired using LOA, plus some other behavioral things (e.g. eye contact, projecting confidence, etc). And it didn't stop there. I paid off A TON of debt, retired in 2010 to go back to school, and in May, I'll be a pharmacist, using the same type of thinking. In fact, it's worked so well that I've made an online business out of it. A community of people specifically dedicated to using their mind to bring about change.

    The thing to remember is that you have to BELIEVE BEYOND DOUBT that the money is going to come to you. Sometimes, people don't realize it's a practice and has to be reinforced to work.


  26. #320
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    491
    Thanks
    2,517
    Thanked 1,317 Times in 344 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Yes, calina!! Positive thinking is a lifetyle and mind overhaul! You can't just say "I'm going to make $1000 tonight" and then start worrying about how it's going to happen and have that money come to you. You have to know - and, really, not care - that it will without any doubt.

  27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NightGoddess For This Useful Post:


  28. #321
    Veteran Member sophiesecrets's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Wherever I want to be, doing whatever I want to do, and not caring what anyone thinks!
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    3,001
    Thanked 714 Times in 252 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Quote Originally Posted by NightGoddess View Post
    Yes, calina!! Positive thinking is a lifetyle and mind overhaul! You can't just say "I'm going to make $1000 tonight" and then start worrying about how it's going to happen and have that money come to you. You have to know - and, really, not care - that it will without any doubt.

    thats it exactly... worrying about the how kills it, because it creates doubt, even on a subconscious level. It took me a while to get that part thru my thick skull. Time isnt lanier, the money to pay my bills has already been made, its already there, so i dont worry. that was the hardest part for me to wrap my brain around. The universe will provide... it sounds so silly... but, it just works...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]



  29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sophiesecrets For This Useful Post:


  30. #322
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Although I appreciate you sharing a money making strategy with the rest of us, putting exact figures in there just comes off as boastful. It might come off less boastful and more modest if you countered your statements with I use to not make good money but ever since I started doing this I've been making #times as much money...

  31. #323
    Banned Hustler Kelly's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Thanks for share, you do so great!

  32. #324
    Newbie Kimmy90's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 15 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    Quote Originally Posted by summerhaze View Post
    Although I appreciate you sharing a money making strategy with the rest of us, putting exact figures in there just comes off as boastful. It might come off less boastful and more modest if you countered your statements with I use to not make good money but ever since I started doing this I've been making #times as much money...
    I disagree. The numbers are motivating for me. Thanks for everyone who shared/contributed.


  33. #325
    Member
    Joined
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

    I just started reading Ask & it is Given by Hicks
    I was walking to work last night & felt very connected to Source, I felt positive and happy & grateful,
    I asked the LOA for $1100
    I made $1110! 10 bucks more than I had asked for! The LOA is so powerful & always responds if you allow, I am so thankful to the LOA and the universe & Source for providing for me. Thank You ! and I am so grateful for the book
    I'm asking for $1500 tonight
    I would recommend reading this book girls!

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tia! For This Useful Post:


Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. REALLY fatal attraction
    By tempest666 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 06:30 PM
  2. Attraction Forums
    By exotica268 in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:36 AM
  3. Main Attraction in Oceanside, CA
    By Bunnie_luv in forum Club Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 09:37 PM
  4. Attraction
    By Vyanka in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •