Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Thanks
    Thanked 15,215 Times in 5,474 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

I've been scripting for about 2 years now. I just opened up an old scripting journal I found under my bed and found a page that just totally flipped my fuckin mind. About 2 years ago I scripted this:

Name:  20210726_065826.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  273.8 KB

I have always wanted a spa tub, or a Roman Soaking tub, and when I saw this I was like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT". Ladies, I manifested this for real for real.

The luxury apartment I am moving into has in every unit a Roman Soaking tub. I didn't know that when I selected this place from the batch of luxury apartments on my list.

That journal entry is set for a date of June 27th 2021, and on Aug 7th 2021 I will have manifested exactly what I had desired so many years ago. I'll be in that Roman Soaking tub with candles, a glass of wine, and relaxing music playing.

The LOA IS LEGIT. Don't give up on your dreams. Stay with the optimism, stay with the affirmations, stay with the scripting, stay with the belief, stay with the hope that you CAN manifest your hopes and dreams!!! The law gives you exactly what you feel in your heart. Feel love and you'll get love. Self love has been my mission for 2 years...and I can truly say I love myself and deserve all that I want an desire.

Don't give up. That manifestation didn't happen in June 2021, but it is happening just 2 months later. LOA LEGIT!!!

Ask
    Believe
    Receive
    Sha

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_ShaSha View Post
    I've been scripting for about 2 years now. I just opened up an old scripting journal I found under my bed and found a page that just totally flipped my fuckin mind. About 2 years ago I scripted this:

Name:  20210726_065826.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  273.8 KB

I have always wanted a spa tub, or a Roman Soaking tub, and when I saw this I was like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT". Ladies, I manifested this for real for real.

The luxury apartment I am moving into has in every unit a Roman Soaking tub. I didn't know that when I selected this place from the batch of luxury apartments on my list.

That journal entry is set for a date of June 27th 2021, and on Aug 7th 2021 I will have manifested exactly what I had desired so many years ago. I'll be in that Roman Soaking tub with candles, a glass of wine, and relaxing music playing.

The LOA IS LEGIT. Don't give up on your dreams. Stay with the optimism, stay with the affirmations, stay with the scripting, stay with the belief, stay with the hope that you CAN manifest your hopes and dreams!!! The law gives you exactly what you feel in your heart. Feel love and you'll get love. Self love has been my mission for 2 years...and I can truly say I love myself and deserve all that I want an desire.

Don't give up. That manifestation didn't happen in June 2021, but it is happening just 2 months later. LOA LEGIT!!!

Ask
    Believe
    Receive
    Sha, you are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing all these things. I am on the same path, self love has been my mission too for the last year at least, and it has done wonders for me. Without all that inner work I wouldn't have been able to get back to camming. I know I still have to work on the Law of Attraction, but I am listening to Abraham Hicks a lot. Knowing that it has been helping you and other amazing ladies on here is giving me so much hope and confidence. Thank you so much! I am so very happy for you! <3

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Panthera For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
    Sha, you are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing all these things. I am on the same path, self love has been my mission too for the last year at least, and it has done wonders for me. Without all that inner work I wouldn't have been able to get back to camming. I know I still have to work on the Law of Attraction, but I am listening to Abraham Hicks a lot. Knowing that it has been helping you and other amazing ladies on here is giving me so much hope and confidence. Thank you so much! I am so very happy for you! <3
    Sister, I know you struggled for a bit. We all have to as it's a test & a lesson for growth. You have grown & still are. Self-love is the key. You know what's up. You got this sis. YOU GOT THIS!
    Sha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,097 Times in 2,460 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I see that Quotefancy has added Rhonda Byrnes LOA Quotes. HUNDREDS OF IT!
    I think I downloaded more than 50 already, haha. I have been downloading wallpaper quotes from Quotefancy for years, it's a totally safe and free site. I have a folder with hundreds of Quotes that I set as desktop backgrounds on my monitors and I set them to rotate every 30 minutes or so. Pretty fun!
    But anyway, LOA topic, so I wanted to give a heads up to quote lovers. Here's the link with all the Rhonda Byrnes quotes, but you can look around the site, it has thousands of good ones https://quotefancy.com/rhonda-byrne-quotes
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,155 Times in 2,262 Posts

I really need to get back into manifesting effortlessly. I’ve gone the route of “only hard work will secure the money” and as a result I am again uninspired and on the verge of burnout. I want to get back into the vortex, back into the flow of just working and having the money come to me. When I try manifest these days it feels like it comes simply from a place of lack. Not 100% sure how to change that mindset, but I think the best I can do for now is be calm about it and see what happens.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by SimoneGray View Post
    I really need to get back into manifesting effortlessly. I’ve gone the route of “only hard work will secure the money” and as a result I am again uninspired and on the verge of burnout. I want to get back into the vortex, back into the flow of just working and having the money come to me. When I try manifest these days it feels like it comes simply from a place of lack. Not 100% sure how to change that mindset, but I think the best I can do for now is be calm about it and see what happens.
    Sometimes, hard work is the key to secure the money... even Oprah, who loves manifestation and other celebrities out there, have been working hard while manifesting. Manifestation happens when you are certain of something. For now, it's hard work to you. Then be it. The thing is that you need to feel that you DESERVE the abundance, because of your hard work. You deserve the reward, you deserve the success and the riches because you're putting efforts others aren't willing to put. You must feel, deep inside yourself, that you deserve and you EXPECT to be succesful, because you did show up, when others didn't. Try to manifest from there, include gratitude for the fact that your hard work pays off, for your power to work trough, for your accomplishemnts, etc. Whatever tiny thing you can hang onto, to feel gratitude for. And try to love what u do, try to find the positives, because right now it feels you are resisting, you feel some sort of negativity related to your job and that makes u manifest unwanted results.
    You'll see that things will pick up and you will be able to take it easier, maybe get some whale regs that will give you the desired abundance for little effort (in LOA anything is possible, a whale can pop up any time, u just have to believe that it will).

Manifestation doesn't happen only by thoughts, sometimes it's action needed too. Action, doing something towards the desires we have, bring confidence and it help us manifest. You already do the action, you need to shift your thoughts towards the winner attitude.

PS: Try to read trough the quotes from the link i posted above. They are super helpful for uplifting your spirits.

PS 2: If you can afford, try to take a break. Or at least, take it easier. And take it easier with the certainty that you DESERVE to take it easier, because you worked hard. And be grateful for being able to take it easier, untill you're able to put some hard work again. Do what's best for you and what makes u feel good.
    Last edited by Cutie101; 12-06-2021 at 04:30 AM.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I'm not sure if you've seen this vid, but this is a good one about manifesting "effortlessly". Jessica's channel is great and I trust her work. I was a member of her Tribe for about 6 months and grew a lot. She has many vids about how to reprogram the subconscious with questions that force the sub to seek the answers and manifest for you. I'll link one of those too after this one.

Sha

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Questions to ask yourself so the subconscious can seek the answer and manifest it effortlessly.

Sha

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss_ShaSha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Hey Ladies,

I know that I haven't been around in a long while... but receiving an email ping for this thread reminded me that I should share with you a couple of books that helped me this past year. I went from being thrown out on the streets to now living in my own place for the first time in my life, taking an international trip for the first time in my life (during a pandemic to see my LDR Scottish BF, much easier than I ever thought possible), and now quitting the "vanilla" working world to do sex work full time.

I highly suggest these two books if you are looking to raise your frequency and manifest more for yourself:
    You are Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
    Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo

And I do have these in PDF format already that I can email you if you are in a seriously struggling situation, I just ask that you pay it forward by buying the books from Audible or book store when you make the money for them.
    ~Ms Construed

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsConstrued For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I love these affirmations which might be helpful for some:
    Money is super easy for me to make, Money flows to me effortlessly, Money is my friend, Money is always present, I never have to worry about money because it's always here, I attract money in my sleep, With each breathe I take I am reminded of my infinite abundance, This is an abundant universe we are living in, I always have more than enough money, Money is attracted to me, Abundance is my birth right, Money comes to me all the time
    I've completely shifted my mindset about money after retraining my thoughts to ones like these

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bananaqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,967 Times in 3,287 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Any time I am burnt out it's because I have been 'efforting,' as Abe Hicks says, rather than allowing. It's because I've been trying to overly control everything and am making myself feel like I have to work harder than I have to. One of my mantras is that 'I don't have to work hard for money' and I don't. There's an Abe Hicks quote I really like that says "When you believe something is hard, the Universe demonstrates the difficulty. When you believe something is easy, the universe demonstrates the ease."

A lot of times when I am dreading working it's usually because I have some sort of negative expectation, and it's only logical that one would dread something negative. So I try to change the expectation. For instance if I'm like 'waaaaaah I don't feel like being stuck in my chair for hours' I think to myself 'No, the time will pass quickly,' because I do have plenty of times where the time ends up flying for various reasons, so it's illogical to assume that the time is always going to feel like it's dragging. Or if I am dreading logging on because I literally just don't feel like camming, I tell myself that I don't have to actually do any hard work and I don't have to do anything I don't feel like doing, so really what is there to dread? Nothing. Literally the only bad thing that can happen to me is on cam is boredom, and I can fix that.

Another big cause of camming resistance I think is the fact that at the end of the day, it's something we have to do. And things we have to do can end up feeling very draining. But I saw an Abe Hicks vid where some guy hated his job and he felt powerless and stuck because he couldn't quit, but they reminded him that he wasn't powerless and did have choices. They reminded him that he could quit his job and he could choose to deal with the repercussions of that, but because he doesn't want to he chooses to stay. So if you're unhappy about feeling like you have to work a lot, you technically don't have to. But you're choosing to because you do not choose the alternative.

If you are unhappy with your hourly earnings, like you just actually are having to put in a lot of hours to make money, I think you should keep doing long hours---not because the universe only rewards hard labor, but because you're currently in a place where that is your reality. If you have to do 8-10 hours to hit your goal and then one day try telling yourself you're going to hit it in 3 hours, it's probably unlikely that you're going to actually have a lot of faith in that. You'd probably feel more panic over not doing enough hours and more worried that you might not succeed in such less time than anything, which is probably not going to lead to a positive, abundant manifestation. I think you should keep doing the hours that work for you, and gently start focusing on manifesting more money and easier money during those hours. That way you're still doing the work that you feel like you have to do, but you're also raising your vibration at the same time. So you're killing two birds with one stone.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,129 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

I wanted to post something I've learned and had to relearn again in every aspect of my life which is my mindset. I was someone who naturally takes things all people say personally. I needed to change my mindset. And it still happens to me sometimes. It doesn't change overnight but we can help each other and work on it together.

Thoughts that worked against me. I often thought things like:
    this guy won't like me
    this guy will never tip me
    this guy is a cheapskate
    this guy never spends money
    nobody likes me
    this guy is poor
    this guy always rates me 1s
    this guy wants something against the rules
    look at all the traffic and none of them spend money
    nobody has any tokens

What I started to shift my mindset to thoughts like this:
    this guy loves to spend money
    this guy loves to tip
    this guy has lots of cash
    im doing so well today
    why wouldn't he tip me?
    of course they like me
    everyone loves my outfit today
    everyone loves to tip me
    everyone has fun with me
    this guy is rich and he loves to spend money on me
    i always have more than enough money for everything i want
    this guy always compliments me
    this guy is so nice to me
    this guy is always an easy show
    here's an easy $100 show
    this guy will be back for a show later
    he is going to get more money now
    he will be back

What thinking like that did for me is opened me up to the possibility of anyone and everyone spending money on me so I started saying yes to more shows and being more open minded that people actually did like me and want to have some fun with me in general. I started just assuming better / the best of others. Even though... It's not about them. It's about ME. But it's NOT about how I look - it's my attitude and my mental SELF CONCEPT. If you don't think it is possible for you, then it won't be. I've really been into improving my self concept lately and I'm seeing a lot of good things happen

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

@MissAdrianna
    YES YES YES!!!! That's what I am doing lately and it has really put me into a new perspective! I loooove your post!!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    @MissAdrianna
    YES YES YES!!!! That's what I am doing lately and it has really put me into a new perspective! I loooove your post!!!
    You are working on your self concept too? I think it's important to create our own affirmations otherwise they don't feel the same.

For the past couple of weeks I was doing " why am I so lucky" "i am so lucky" and "i love getting free stuff"

My self concept used to not be someone who thinks I could win anything ever at all, so I would never even bother to enter a contest or 'try my luck' at things. I think these type of thinking makes it more possible since I am becoming associated with the self concept of being a 'winner' instead of a 'loser'

I got somethings LOL a free item from a store with purchase but it wasnt advertised anywhere and it was only whilie supplies last, basically there is no way I would've known about it. It was just right place right time. Someone gave me some candy canes. Someone gave me 2 $200 gift cards and my boyfriend brought me home a Christmas ornament. Oh AND I won a $25 gift card. I know some people think it would've happened anyway because it's the holiday season... we here in this thread know it's LOA

I fell off bad the last few days and started to get very down on myself again because I was trying to make a specific thing happen. And it started being work and not fun. So I've scrapped that idea now.

For the next couple of weeks I am going to try out " i love surprises" and "i love having free time"

'Free time' to me implies that I dont NEED to work as much, it also implies I can have more fun, do my hobbies, call up friends, spend more money/have more money. We'll see what happens next

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yes, I also started working and understanding that I need affirmations that fit me and who I am. For example, I always managed to solve a situation last minute, I always thought "well i am lucky enough to pull this", even before I have heard about LOA.
    For example, when i was in college, there were some subjects that i didn't know how the hell I am gonna pass the exams with and my subconscious always was: "You'll do it eventually, don't worry, you're lucky anyway". And yes, I was always lucky. Same in school or high school. I knew it I'll get trough and finish.
    The trick with money is that, even if i come from a poor family, growin up i have been hearing the same negative talk about money, over and over again. And I remember I was about 10 years old when I started thinking: "I will be rich, I feel my situation will improve when I will be an adult". I am not meant to live like this. For some reason, within myself i always knew i am different and never wanted to accept the reality.
    I started camming because I was struggling financially and I would compare myself with other models for 10 fucking years "if i was thinner, taller, had boobs, had whatever hair, if i was at studio, etc etc" I would make as much. But in the same time, my subconscious was like "but i am lucky, gonna make it this month". Everytime i was having a $ goal in mind and i was like "i am lucky enough to make it, i won't even bother", it happened.
    On rare occasions tho.

Now, since I work harder and I am more disciplined, the fact that I show up and work, helps my mindset. This mindset of "I am putting so much time online, i am lucky enough to find good customers, because i am here!".

Also, I started looking at succesful models differently. Back in the day it was "oh she atracts whales because she is at a studio/ because she looks good/ because x reasons". Or "she works 10 hours a day because she gets traffic and she has what to STFO on for, i would if i did too".
    Then, recently, i studied their behaviour, the time in freechat and everyting. I looked at their beginings. And I realized "they got whales because they show up and they were there despite the slow times... so i should show up too! it will increase my luck!".

And now, even if i have a slow week or day, I am all "I show up, so I will definitely get lucky and make X amount this month, at least!". I learned to stop giving up and stop losing my faith, just try again and again with same attitude until it happens.
    So far it works lolololol.

What I noticed is that... I always gotta do something towards that direction, so I can fuel my faith that I will be lucky. If I don't do anything and just try to manifest like that... my subconscious is resisting.
    For example: I can't do gambling. Because my subconscious is: "you could win, but you could also lose! what if u do the wrong move?". I always manifest trough actions that I have control over. Camming is the perfect example, because the fact that i show up, makes me faithful that i am going to be lucky and do well.

Also, I stopped comparing myself with other models and accept i can't be someone else, but me. This is how I am, this is how I look, talk, think. I am sure someone thinks I am the most perfect girl in the world. And things went better.

Typing all of that, makes me realize we are simmilar haha. I also base my faith on the element of surprise, because that helps me stop overthinking. When I am overthinking, I become realistic and I start resisting because my subconscious is all "bullshit, this can't happen!". But if I am all "what if? afterall, why i wouldn't get lucky? if others get, so do I!"...good shit happens hahaha ))

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,046 Times in 584 Posts

Last Friday I envisioned increasing my passive sales. I just imagined how all the alerts would look like getting notified of my sales while I was working live. I sold 10x more videos than ever! Feeling it, imagining it, believing it absolutely works.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    Feeling it, imagining it, believing it absolutely works.
    That's great. How do you FEEL it is YOURS? I can imagine everything just fine but then it doesnt happen for me. I'm having a hard time claiming things for myself. Just in this short amount of time I've been doing better affirmations good things are continuning to be happening to people *all around me*, but not to me. Actually a few 'bad' things happened to me in the past couple weeks since doing this new experiment

34. The Following User Says Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,046 Times in 584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    That's great. How do you FEEL it is YOURS? I can imagine everything just fine but then it doesnt happen for me. I'm having a hard time claiming things for myself. Just in this short amount of time I've been doing better affirmations good things are continuning to be happening to people *all around me*, but not to me. Actually a few 'bad' things happened to me in the past couple weeks since doing this new experiment
    Well I have a few suggestions:
    1. If you want more, give more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrcuuLWMT9o I have become infinitely more successful giving when I can. It's insane. I give $50, I get $500. However, I don't give with strings attached. It's genuine and I am a vessel for giving and receiving.
    2. Practice phrases in certainty without any doubt. Concentrate and feel those phrases completely and thoroughly within your being. Personally I imagine the phrase with certainty and focus on feeling what I am saying "in my bones." What I am saying in such power that it radiates to the center of my body and stays there.
    3. Positive affirmations aren't an automatic reaction to LOA statements. It takes time and has a "snowball" effect.
    4. Your obsession becomes your passion. You should be saying your core affirmations so much that it's all you think about. I love this video as an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maPjqkiFBBg It absolutely works.
    5. I write down my phrases with certainty often. I put them anywhere I look at frequently. "I am certain I will make $XXX,XXX this year." "I only attract abundance." "I will be successful."

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SapphireXO For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    You should be saying your core affirmations so much that it's all you think about.
    OMG I agree. I just need to do them more and make more of a habit of it. It's getting easier in time though. In general life is improving for the most part. I will try these out thanks hun.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I have another update already. My friend got an unexpected check for $2000!!!

I have been doing a new affirmation in the morning from a youtube channel Stephanie Sinclair. She says to do "what wonderful things will happen for me today?" every morning before get out of bed. Well I got $300 this week but I had to work for it LOL maybe I can make it so I do nothing for it next time and that would be even better LOL

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I wanted $300 with no extra work, well I am getting better at this I think.. Ladies I got $200 in old clip sales. But I really wanted $300 so I'm going to make another attempt.

I have been doing affirmations and I play a mental game where I try to think up more positive statements and also makeup new good affirmations, ignoring the 'bad' stuff that happens rather than dwell on it

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissAdriana For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223