Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Thanks

Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Still working for me... Finally out of my massive earnings slump from burn out. Last night was top earner by $415. This stuff works. Thank you AGAIN for posting this.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _natasha For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have been in a financial slump/ burnout from work and cannot wait to incorporate these into my work and life ethic! Thank you so much for posting!!

Thanks

Money_Worshipper, thanks for the explanation on "the Vortex."

I came back in to share with you and the others a tip my friend gave me and some other information that works for me.

My close friend, A teacher of the Law of Attraction and a life coach shared this with me the other night. He said to ask the universe for what I want, release it, and then (here is the kicker) open yourself up for a bigger miracle. Example below.

Ex. "Today, I wish to manifest $500."

You then, follow up the sentence with, "I do not know how I will make $500 today but I believe that I will. I also wish to open myself up for receiving anything else on a grander level that the Universe/God (whichever you feel comfortable with) would like to give me. I contiously open myself up for a miracle and allow my energy to flow with the universe and what you wish to bring me."

Then, you imagine giving this to the universe and then you "let it go".

THIS WAS SPECTACULAR AND HAS WORKED FROM THE MOMENT I BEGAN IT.

For those of you who are beginners and would like clarification on "letting it go," here is a great visualization I always use.

To let it go, Imagine that you are standing within the ocean and the ocean represents all of the Universe; you being a huge part of it. Visualize placing your request into a crystal jar. Once you place in your request, throw this jar into the ocean! Imagine that you are an intricate part of this universe (the ocean you stand in) and therefore, without a doubt, your request will immediately flow back to you all on its own. So when you throw it, truly let it go.

Request, Let it go, Receive. NO WORRIES! Do not think about it.

The next Step: Once you let it go, BECOME GREATFUL. Think about when you were a young child and grandma told you she'd bring you that new expensive toy you've asked for since last year. She promises it to you on Friday. Remember the excitement and the gratitude you felt? Grab that kind of feeling when you are showing gratitude to the universe. Gratitude plays a huge role in this working because it raises your positive vibration and allows you to resignate in the energy of receiving. Gratitude also puts you in the state of mind, that you've already received confirmation of having it in your hand, therefore you are emitting the energy that you have it now and therefore it will come.

......... (clearing my throat.)

I cleared $1,000.00 last week! I worked Day shift and worked only 2 1/2 days.

Claim yours. Own your power.

Good luck to all of you who start practicing it. This way of living becomes not only part of your financial life, but creates your entire world; your friends, your career, your home, your car, your money, your happiness. Each step you take to learn more about LOA and how to apply it in your life will make huge steps to your new reality. No matter how great or not so great your life is now, it can be 80x better. If we ask for it, science says we can have it.. Just believe. Wow, the possibilities! We are women and we deserve the BEST!

Rent or Buy the Videos:

"What the Bleep!? Down the Rabbit Hole" for a more in depth discussion that actually seeks to scientifically prove why all of this works and is not just positive thinking, mumbo jumbo.

"The Secret."

Thanks

well i applied the law of attraction last night the place was pretty dead and i just kept smiling. girls were bitching about it being quiet i just kept super positive and knew i was going to make my goal and i did i was so happy. i'm gonna start doing this every night i work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rio_Summer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

this worked so well for me tonight!!!! The club was dead for a Sunday and I ket getting guys asking me to do dances!! I didn't hustle at all and if I did it was more of me telling the guy what was going to happen. My goal was 1000 which is pretty high for a sunday, I made 700!! I wrote down the mantras and said them over an over through out the night and whenever I went to the dressing room. MY night rocked to say the least!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will utilize this method EVERY time I work!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UwishUknewhy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Actually I counted wrong last night! 785!!!

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to UwishUknewhy For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

i tried this last night hoping for $200. the club was deaddeaddead, and the only customer was a regular who never buys dances. apparently i tickled his fancy last night and he took me for a $200 cr i was so shocked! then i got a $105 ticket on the way home, but thats besides the point.. -__-

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xoari For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,527 Times in 3,674 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

OMG, so last night I went back to work after taking some time off cramping with my period in a bad as hell mood. I was trying hard to practice this mantra while in a piss ass mood. I was trying to get into while on stage. I think the opposite worked for me(I got lucky on a shit night). haha. All I did was looked at my customer like an idiot, not saying shit to him...he was enamored & I juiced out his wallet. Love it. lol. Or it can be my period that brought me mula last night. I'm going to keep on practicing though. It's hard for me to be in a loving state.

I'm also a lazy hustler, esp lately.
    Last edited by Vyanka; 08-25-2011 at 10:40 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,130 Times in 1,638 Posts

I feel like a hypocrite/false when I try affirmations and self talk lately, I have a deep residual sadness in my life/heart.

I am so stressed my body shakes with it!

I want positive change and firm self belief....
    Tiny tweaks----->BIG CHANGES

Quote Originally Posted by Kirakonstantin View Post
    More fear-mongering? Really? Yes, this is not the 1990's anymore. Yes, things are changing. Either dance or don't. Freaking out and sowing fear isn't going to help anyone.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flickdreams For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,367 Times in 4,843 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    we tell ourselves terrible falsehoods about ourselves all the time ( i'm fat/ugly/stupid/lazy, no one loves me, blah blah blah) so very little harm can come from telling yourself some "pleasant" "lies" (i don't see them as lies because there is always some truth there somewhere if you look hard enough). focus on what you do want. stop focusing on what you don't want. stop talking about it and giving it your attention and only give your attention to good things.

(this is the basis for "allowing" good things you've attracted and unmanifesting things you no longer care to attract)
    Wow, that's the most helpful thing I've read in a long time. Thanks so much.

(flickdreams I'm dealing with that right now too and it's difficult for sure!)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Last night was my easiest night financially for 2months+. $1200 and he wanred to book in for another hour however the club was to close to closing

More fear-mongering? Really? Yes, this is not the 1990's anymore. Yes, things are changing. Either dance or don't. Freaking out and sowing fear isn't going to help anyone.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flickdreams For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

thanks for this post! im going to give it a go once i get the internet at uni and start camming!

Thanks

i'm not stripping (yet) but i am a huge follower of AH & just now did a general search... abraham hicks exotic dancing... which led me right to this thread and i just joined SW a week or so ago. anyway, just wanted to say absolutely AWESOME to know there are other ladies like me who 'get' this stuff! yay :-)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rx_queen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you, Money_Worshipper, for starting this thread and the additional information you're providing in your replies. My younger sister introduced me to Abraham Hicks a couple years ago and since then I've been hooked. The guided meditations of "Into the Vortex" are also amazing since I find it hard to meditate in silence.

http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofat...urce/index.php

Here is a link to the AH website. I have this up on my home screen and I read the daily quote first thing when going online each day. I even copy and paste quotes on MS Word that mean a lot to me. I love it!!
    "Do what thou wilt..."-Crowley

http://exoticallyneurotic.blogspot.com/

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriahsPariah For This Useful Post:

Thanks

bookmarked!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,803 Times in 937 Posts

The best thread Ive read in years. So very helpful and positive!

Thanks

Another amazing program is called "The One Command," with Asara Lovejoy. It involves getting yourself into the brain wave state called "theta," which is a very resourceful brain wave state. Anyone could google her- it has helped me a lot when I had no money before.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Audrina Parks For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post
    focus on what you do want. stop focusing on what you don't want. stop talking about it and giving it your attention and only give your attention to good things.

(this is the basis for "allowing" good things you've attracted and unmanifesting things you no longer care to attract)

Thank you for reminding me of this!! It is oh so true, and it works. We create our realities with our focus.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lindvall For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had taken months off from work and spent almost all of my earnings while on break. When I got back to work, I failed to apply the Law of Attraction and I had to work really hard to make money. My hustle style have changed and I don't just wait around for men to approach me. I find that I feel more fulfilling if I actually won over a custie.

Anyway, I just recently again applied the Law and again, I'm successful. This time it has become easy again and am making huge bucks for so little work.

I find that if you deliberately try to be in a good feeling place, you will attract very generous custies. When I'm in a very good mood, I attract custies who give me more money than what they owe me for. Let's say, they owe me 200, they would give me 250.

Also never depend on regulars. Never be wishing that your regular will come so you can make money. Never depend on external forces. Try to change your vibrations and feelings internally first. When I change my feelings and then go back to the floor, I will spy a regular sitting there and looking at me. He was never there when I left the floor to get a moment.

There is this one club regular (takes a lot of girls) who usually spent 200 on me before I took a break from work. When I got back and was not feeling good, he only spent 40 on me. Now that I'm feeling good again, he'd be spending 200 on me. He's a foot fetish guy so you know that the work is just sooooo easy and lots of money. This guy although he's in the club a lot won't take me all the time. I never approach him because he's very moody. I let him approach me for his fetish. I really attract this man through Law of Attraction.

Anyway, last night was pretty dead and not many were making money. I found myself a rich man last night without doing anything really. I made 700 from him very easily for an hour and a half. I was happy and didn't bother making more money because of how dead the club was.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

"Everyone wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Money_Worshipper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's great babe, I just started reading The 12 Universal Laws of Success by Herbert Harris (I think thats his name)- someone on here suggested it, I think you would enjoy it..

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flickdreams For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,070 Times in 11,853 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Arrow Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

http://effectivelearningsystems.comI use cassettes, I like the auto shut off, my cd player's not working now..
    I like this^
    There's a variety of topics from weight loss, learning, $, etc. Each has 2 parts: pt 1 has a soothing voice speaking, the other is a subliminal message in your choice of ocean or music. Avail in different formats

Thanks

I just wanted to thank Money_Worshipper and everyone else who has been sharing in this thread, so inspirational, I have been on this path many times but after a while somehow I just fall back into old patterns...this thread reminded me that I need to stay focused and work on setting my mind in the right place every single day. I havent been dancing for about two years but I will do a full year of dancing starting in January and this is exactly what I needed to read to remind me on what I must do to succeed with what I want...thank you thank you thank you!!!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cairalis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Last night I finally tried this. For a while I thought I was being positive by being reasonable. "Well, I hope I make money tonight, probably will, maybe not. At least $200 is fine, but I'll shoot for $500..." etc

Last night I consciously focused only on positive things. "I'm feeling hot, that customer was funny, it'd be great to go get tons more money after my food break!" I told myself I am going to make $700. No goals, no minimums, just I will make $700.

I made almost exactly $700 (before tipouts but still!). Yessss.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Swagz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I love listening to Abraham & Esther Hick's youtube videos. I notice if I go in EXPECTING to make $$$ it always works.. Just keep a positive attitude in everything you do. If I feel negative before I cam I usually end up having a bad experience.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DEUCESWILD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Hey guys --

was wondering if any of you who are successful at consistently applying these techniques had techniques you use to overcome situations that automatically mess with your head: i.e. the club is dead, everyone is acting super desparate in the club, rejection....typical stuff. How do you reverse it and get back into the correct LOA mode?

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glitzy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast