Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Default Re: Law of Attraction and Me being a Money Magnet

Like if I walk in and it's totally dead and I get 2$ my first stage set and everyone in the back is commiserating over the suckiness it's sooooo hard to convince my subconscious that I will make $$$.

Thanks

this is what i do:

usually before even going to work, i do my LOA and intend to have good customers coming in the club before i even get there. LOA usually takes time to manifest your desires. if you make a routine of getting into the love/ appreciation vibration, things will always manifest the way you like it to.

so its better that even before reaching the club, intend to make money. dont intend to have the club be busy. intend that YOU make money instead no matter what. whether its busy or not, it depends on your thought processes whether you will make money.

if it's super dead in the club when you get there and everybody is complaining, it is best to go into the washroom or anywhere where youre by yourself. take deep breaths focus on them and then start feeling happy emotions. think of the days when you make good money, think of the days when it was so easy. then intend or tell the universe to give you money, name how much you want or whatever. make sure you are passionate about it. keep doing it until you forget how bad it was.

the main focus of the law of attraction is to feel good. once you forget that you're trying to manifest something and you focus on wanting to feel good then things will start happening. the universe is giving you a bunch of things that make you feel good.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

"Everyone wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Money_Worshipper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

hello I am a webcam model and love this thread!! I actually read a book on this(called a seth book) about 5-6 months ago and had good success but completely stop using the technique's because I just got so over whelmed with work and so my life went into a downward spiral. I do believe this works!! And my life is a ton better now. But if you are looking for more scientific explanation and more in depth writings about it check out any of the seth books by jane roberts they are actually written before abraham and it proves that everyone can attain the source knowledge.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charise For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,130 Times in 1,638 Posts

[quote=Money_Worshipper;2249357]this is what i do:

so its better that even before reaching the club, intend to make money. dont intend to have the club be busy. intend that YOU make money instead no matter what. whether its busy or not, it depends on your thought processes whether you will make money.

quote]

Now thats some smart cookies!
    Tiny tweaks----->BIG CHANGES

Quote Originally Posted by Kirakonstantin View Post
    More fear-mongering? Really? Yes, this is not the 1990's anymore. Yes, things are changing. Either dance or don't. Freaking out and sowing fear isn't going to help anyone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flickdreams For This Useful Post:

Thanks

nice camille,

its the same law of attraction. its poverty thinking when all dancers see there is no customers, they complain thinking that they wont make money. i know what you mean. i used to think that way and the dancers i hang around with think it that way.

when dancers complain, i just get away from them and focus on myself and my emotions. money do come easily for me. i dont have to do much but money just come to me.

lately i've been focusing on manifesting to have come men come to ask me for dances and it's been working! i dont have to do the work and men with money just come to me. the more persistent you are with your emotions the faster the manifestation is.

also strong emotions like passion and love can change your belief and mentality system if they are repeated consistently.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."

"Everyone wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Money_Worshipper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by camille27 View Post

if a customer doesn't want to give me his money, i assume he has a personality defect and i feel pity for him because he's missing out on the greatest experience ever.

my brain is my brain and i'm the only one in control of my brain so i use whatever logic is most beneficial to me. "omg, there's only one customer, i guess i'm going to make all my money tonight off of him".

"some of these dancers are doing more for a dollar than is necessary. i am excited to make hundreds of dollars doing a fraction of what they're doing."

"i'm so glad no one came in today. i can leave right at the end of my shift and get chinese food before they close and i won't be tired so i'll get lots of reading done tonight!"
    Camille, thank you so much for responding. I feel like I got a deeper insight into specific mechanics of shifting perspective. It's all about using logic to your advantage in a way that makes you feel good and 100% certain of what you're saying in response to changing conditions/environment...

I'm realizing that a lot of my problems at work have probably been stemming from problems in real life. I need to fix my attitude towards both.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to glitzy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

try a negativity diet for 24 hours. then 48 hours. and then do it until you forget how to beat yourself up. you will eventually forgot how to be mean to yourself.
    This is such great advice. I have attempted to the the "7 day mental diet" by Emmet Fox several times and I always fail. I never even thought of shortening the time. Tomorrow i'm going to try a "1 day mental diet". Sometimes it takes awhile to undo all the stuff we learned from childhood. Thanks for this. I love your posts!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

This is soo random I was looking at this chics profile cuz I thought she was pretty so I read her bio:

http://www.lionsdenu.com/ldus-monday...source=message

lol check out what she has on her Ipod!!! This just proves law of attraction works!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

here is a good website to check out also!! http://www.qualified-lifecoach.com/index.html

Thanks

the brain responds really well to negativity fasts. i find criticizing myself very difficult ...........

it's like fighting with someone who refuses to fight with you. eventually, you stop fighting because they will not engage with you. this JUST happened with a customer. we were arguing about something and i felt upset because i was giving this idiot the power to affect how i felt. so i'm so riled up, and i remember that i am the only one who gets to control how i feel. and i take a deep breath and say, "i want only the best things for you. i want your life to be full of happiness, for you to let happiness in, to stop sabotaging yourself, to be the wonderful person i know you truly are, and for everything in your life to be easy and smooth and beautiful".

i immediately feel better. he thinks i'm batshit crazy but that's irrelevant because i chose to do what would make me feel better which was to wish him into a better place and get the hell on with my day.

but yes, my point was, try the negativity fast. start at 24 hours and then just keep going. if you slip up, keep going. if you don't slip up, keep going. it isn't a thing that you can "fail" at. after maybe three days of not saying anything negative to yourself (and reading louise hay because all she does is say positive shit), you will kind of start to feel weird. that's normal because you're altering neural pathways. you are going to feel a little weird when you are trying to undo decades of cynicism. but you can't go back! this isn't something you can fail at.
    Hey Camille, this is helping me at the mo. in life. Ta

More fear-mongering? Really? Yes, this is not the 1990's anymore. Yes, things are changing. Either dance or don't. Freaking out and sowing fear isn't going to help anyone.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flickdreams For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

hey guys -- i've been using these techniques at work and in life and they've been really helping me make more money, be more efficient at work, not let bad nights get to me, and get over my recent breakup.

i posted this in another thread just now and thought i'd share it here bc it's relevant to the topic. the wave of relief on her face just shows how powerful re-framing our thoughts can be!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANY8-_kqCZQ

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glitzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I really need to get involved with this. Camille, what lousie hay book do you recommend starting on? Already excited about turning things around!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smeca View Post
    I really need to get involved with this. Camille, what lousie hay book do you recommend starting on? Already excited about turning things around!
    I'm not Camille but I would start with "You Can Heal Your Life". That's the one she started with and is most famous for. Everything else she has written kind of just builds upon that. And Camille is right it really will help you deal with the self-love and self-worth issues.

Another book she wrote that I really liked was "Empowering Women". It kind of deals with a lot of stereotypes that we as women hear growing up and teaches us to think differently about ourselves.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avamonet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mind over matter! I have always applied this method. I even maditate before or during work to avoid negative energy or feelings. I have never really had issues with other girls so that has never really effected my mood. Although some girls do like to pout at tables but I usually just leave so it doesn't effect me. I have even made money oils and attraction bath salts to help me further believe. Sometimes going through the motions of preparing such helps further your mood and believe in yourself. Thank you for posting this Money Worshipper. I am glad to see it.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kailey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mind over matter! I have always applied this method. I even maditate before or during work to avoid negative energy or feelings. I have never really had issues with other girls so that has never really effected my mood. Although some girls do like to pout at tables but I usually just leave so it doesn't effect me. I have even made money oils and attraction bath salts that melt away the negativity and revitalize me to help me further believe. Sometimes going through the motions of preparing such helps further your mood and believe in yourself. Thank you for posting this Money Worshipper. I am glad to see it.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kailey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Read "you can heal your life"- never heard of 'empowering women". She is a very healthy lady.

Been remembering to say "busy for me" as a mantra instead of "busy club"- had a string of excellent shifts.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flickdreams For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

This thread is awesome! And to the people who suggested reading "You Can Heal Your Life" thank you sooo much, great book one of the best Ive read in a long time (and I read ALOT lol). Received it yesterday and already finished it. Anymore reccomendations by her or something similar to that?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ExoticBeauty4U For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticBeauty4U View Post
    This thread is awesome! And to the people who suggested reading "You Can Heal Your Life" thank you sooo much, great book one of the best Ive read in a long time (and I read ALOT lol). Received it yesterday and already finished it. Anymore reccomendations by her or something similar to that?
    I was going to write the same thing...thanks very much for suggesting "You can heal your life". This thread has given me many other good suggestions too so thanks again everyone for sharing.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I love the negativity diet idea. Perfect way to bring in the new year!

I keep a page with quotes from The Secret on my phone's web browser and I can usually find one that can help pep me up. This stuff seriously works. I've been in a rut for the past two months or so which I know I was slowly sinking into. Finally I decided I'd had enough and was going to stop obsessing over money and making it affect every aspect of my life. Stop focusing on what I can't afford this week, because we all know that two good weeks would make it seem like these expenses are nothing! While I wish I can say I had only $1000 nights at work, I attracted an old friend randomly back to me, and I had several girls buddying up to me at work and it was like we instantly connected and I can see us becoming great business partners. I attracted a handful of awesome new regulars at work who I also instantly clicked with and who have reliable money. The Law of Attraction doesn't work instantly, but I can see things turning around in the direction that I would like.

I like the idea of saying to yourself "busy for me". I would take a dead club over a packed one with 'nobody doing anything'!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GummyBear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You can get You Can Heal Your life the movie on DVD. I loved the book.

I will be getting Empowering Women for sure.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Afroangel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,527 Times in 3,674 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I need to get into a flow again. What fucks up my vibe is the lack of rest. Sometimes it'll take me two damn hours to get to work, when I live 30 mins away. That shit makes me so grouchy. Sometimes traffic can be no joke. Sucks energy right outta you.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    I need to get into a flow again. What fucks up my vibe is the lack of rest. Sometimes it'll take me two damn hours to get to work, when I live 30 mins away. That shit makes me so grouchy. Sometimes traffic can be no joke. Sucks energy right outta you.
    That's when you take a few minutes before you get into traffic and visualize yourself making it to work faster and finding the most peaceful route. The more you see yourself in the way you want, the faster the manifestation will happen.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DIAMONDLOVER For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,527 Times in 3,674 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thank You, Diamond

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^^I totally feel you on that, Vyanka - and very nice suggestion, Diamond; I will now utilize that technique whenever I'm stuck in traffic and feel myself getting anxious & frustrated!

I ordered "You Can Heal Your Life" a couple of days ago; I will be so excited to receive it & start reading

42. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Ecdysiast For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    Thank You, Diamond
    You're Welcome

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast