Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Payoneer Official Support Thread

Thanks

Default Payoneer Official Support Thread

Hey Guys,

Sorry for my absence from posting over the past week!

With the new Camming Connection section restrictions, I cannot make posts there, which includes the Payoneer Private Loading thread. I am trying to have it moved over to the Other Work section, so that I may resume posting in it.

That being said, I wanted to start up an official thread where you can direct any feedback, comments or questions. I will of course continue to monitor the entire forum and make posts and comments wherever I can, and feel free to send me a PM if you have any specific questions regarding Payoneer you'd like to keep private.

Thanks!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,089 Posts

Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

Hey, Welcome back!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,052 Times in 774 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

thanks nissim!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tinydancer23 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,214 Times in 686 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hello,

Well I am still having problems with your service. I know it says on the website this could take up to 35 days to get that card, but Canada post is on strike right now and service is slowed down. So it looks like it may be till the end of the summer to get my card.....

Now I contacted customer support this afternoon via phone. The first time someone placed me on an extremely long hold time and then hung up on me. The second time I called the gentleman I spoke with said he needed to speak to his supervisor about this (according to him many other customers in Canada were calling about this) and that they would call/email me back. He had said to me that they are currently looking into other methods for shipping/receiving the card. I said I would be fine with paying the $60 fee to ship if they would use UPS, as I am not sure if we have DHL locations in Canada. I don't want to do fedex/expresspost either because that would involve Canada Post and I don't want to go that route.

I have never used DHL and don't know what their services are like. If they service my area, then fine I will pay the $60 and have it shipped that way.

Or what I would really like is having the funds transferred directly into my bank account via wire or paypal or some other way.

I need the money that is on my card and waiting all summer is not really too appealing to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

oh sorry just checked my voicemail, the person who hung up on me called back to apologize and said he accidentally pressed the hang up button instead of the hold button.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OJenni! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OJenni! View Post
    oh sorry just checked my voicemail, the person who hung up on me called back to apologize and said he accidentally pressed the hang up button instead of the hold button.
    Ok good, I was just going to have a stern talk with them!

Our CS team is actually really great. They track all phone calls throughout the day and keep records of call wait times, missed calls, dropped calls, etc to make sure we offer the best support possible.

I'm sorry to hear about the shipping situation in Canada. We do have expedited shipping options available, and while Payoneer does not charge for them we do require that you pay the shipping fee.

Letting CS know that you're interested in such an option is your best bet, and they will explain to you exactly what you need to do.

Please keep us updated on the shipping situation in Canada, and I hope you're able to resolve your issue soon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    Ok good, I was just going to have a stern talk with them!

Our CS team is actually really great. They track all phone calls throughout the day and keep records of call wait times, missed calls, dropped calls, etc to make sure we offer the best support possible.

I'm sorry to hear about the shipping situation in Canada. We do have expedited shipping options available, and while Payoneer does not charge for them we do require that you pay the shipping fee.

Letting CS know that you're interested in such an option is your best bet, and they will explain to you exactly what you need to do.

Please keep us updated on the shipping situation in Canada, and I hope you're able to resolve your issue soon
    ok well here is the update;

Today I called and spoke to the same gentleman. He said they were doing 50% off shipping since there is a postal strike in Canada. So I went with that option. Hopefully I will have a tracking number by tomorrow for the shipment.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,529 Times in 432 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

I'm still really interested in getting a Payoneer card but only if I could have $ deposited into my bank account. I really hope Payoneer decides to start doing that soon.

Featured Member
    Thanks

I want direct private loading... * Cries*

Thanks

@space_cowgirl: If you're a US resident and have a US bank account we do offer a card to bank service for participating partner programs. We recently announced a local bank transfer services for other countries around the world, and are slowly rolling out additional countries so stay tuned for updates on that.

@KitanaBlades: Me and Talia, our Director of Community, are doing our best to get more attention put on the Private Load process, and hopefully get some changes made so it better accommodates your needs.

If you have any comments or suggestions on the Private Load process, even if you think it's already been said, let us know! The best way to get it changed is to speak up and let us know. The more people that contact us with feedback and suggestions, the easier it will be for me to get it changed.
    Last edited by Nissim-Payoneer; 05-10-2014 at 10:43 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Hey as long as its gonna happen at some point that is good enough for me!!

Thanks Nissam!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

well I really wish I could get my $1,000 I have loaded on that card.

I called last Wednesday to have my card shipped via DHL. I confirmed my shipping address with a agent on the phone. On Thursday I got an email stating my streamates card had been approved.

Today I got an email asking me to confirm my address. I sent a reply back and then got a thank you for confirming your address back...grr....why is it that I have to confirm AGAIN? Then I get another email stating my streamates card has been approved...what is going on here? I got this in my email...

"A new card was ordered for you on 06/13/2011 and will be shipped to you via DHL. Payoneer was happy to ship a card do you via DHL for $30 only - a 50% discount.

Shipping time is 4-7 business days, in addition to the 3 days it takes for the card to be issued and shipped out. You will receive an email with a tracking number within 3 business days, after your card is issued."

So that means that my card was not issued again until today. That means I am looking at the end of this week just to get this thing shipped. That's a lot of time.

I just want my money. I really could not care about the card anymore.

Apparently I cannot wire transfer this money out of the account because I have not activated the card.

I am at the point where I just want to say the heck with it and just cancel the damn thing...lol but I bet it would take forever to get my check in the mail.

So I will wait for the card...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to OJenni! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Jenni,

FedEx and DHL do not process new shipments on non-business days, which includes Friday evening through Sunday, that is likely why it took a few days.

All I can say is that I really do apologize for the wait. Postal System strikes are something we have no control over, and when they happen we receive many delays in card orders, as you've experienced. We do our best to assist in these situations, as you've seen with the 50% price cut on FedEx/DHL shipping costs, however there is not much else we can do.

As soon as you receive the card please call our Customer Support department so that they may confirm your funds are loaded and ready to go, and if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Well today I got my tracking number and I checked on the DHL site. Later today I guess DHL made an attempt to deliver because a notice was left on my door. That was certainly quick! since I was not here to sign they said they will re-attempt delivery tomorrow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OJenni! View Post
    Well today I got my tracking number and I checked on the DHL site. Later today I guess DHL made an attempt to deliver because a notice was left on my door. That was certainly quick! since I was not here to sign they said they will re-attempt delivery tomorrow.
    That's great news

Remember, when we send out new cards for accounts that have a balance, we do not send out the cards pre-loaded (this is done for security reasons, so that your cards aren't loaded until you get them).

As soon as you receive the card, call or chat live with our CS department (or you can e-mail/PM me) and we'll have your balance loaded to the card (it processes almost immediately once we do it).

Thanks

Thanks

Hey guys,

Just a quick update, if you are being paid by a company or loader on a very frequent basis, it may be beneficial to both of you if they sign up to be a business partner of ours. They can sign up here: http://www.payoneer.com/becomeAPartner.aspx

This won't cost them any fees, and will allow you to receive payments quicker, and with less fees. It only takes a little paperwork to apply, and a Payoneer representative will walk them through the entire process.

We've had many small business partnerships recently, and continue to receive more every day. I can tell you from personal experiences and from talking with our cardholders that it really is a great system that can save you time and money.

Thanks,

Featured Member
    Thanks

I wanted to post this here also.....

I posted this in this thread...in regards to many Payoneer questions - maybe it will help here also.

http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.php?t=157177

I don't know why everyone is having so many issues and I'm not but then again I accept the fees and I cannot bitch because I get my money and do what I need to.

You guys have to understand - Payoneer knows they are the #1 service on the market for everyone getting paid quick fast and in a hurry. No one else has this.

They also know that no one else can compete with them. The fees are what they are - no matter how much you bitch or what not - it won't change anything.

Here is some tips that I do to help save some fee monies. I know some of this will sound redundant and it may be things you have already heard - but I know it can be confusing with reading company jargon - I am just trying to help calm everyone's frustrations.

When I am taking money out of the ATM - I try to do this as little as possible. If I HAVE to pay cash for something - I make sure it is my LAST option - because of the fees I have to pay. If I have to do it more than ONCE, I make sure I take ALL of the amount I need at ONCE. So, for example, if I get paid, 500 bucks and I need to take out 400 bucks that week to pay bills instead of visiting the ATM twice and getting hit with TWO fees, I'll take the whole $400 OUT at once so I only get hit with ONE. Also, you have to be careful WHAT ATM you use - I know you can use the mastercard website here - http://www.mastercard.us/cardholder-...m-locator.html and you can find what ATM you can use that will not incur fees from. I always check the box that says NO ACCESS FEE - normally it doesn't charge me withdrawing - if I have to take the hit if I am not near a bank that allows, this then I do but I try to do all my research before I leave the house. Another alternative is using the "cash-back" option at the store when you are making a purchase, when it is possible to do so because it is generally FREE To do that. If they DECLINE a transaction, I know it's $3.00 period. So be VERY careful. On your Payoneer Account online on your account, you can check your stuff for free at anytime with no fees. When you inquire at an ATM about your balance it's $1.00 period.

When you use your card for a purchase - I never have a problem with this. Before I even leave the house - I make sure I check my balance ALWAYS down to the exact dollars and sense that I have. I am in the USA - and I don't get hit with hardly ANY fees really. I tend t o believe the more you USE your card, the less fees you get - my monthly fee is a 1.00 for my card because I usually have MORE than 5 transactions a month - if you have LESS than 5 transactions a month - they will charge you $3.00. I know they tell you that they will deny your card if there is not enough money to complete a transaction at a store - they do not allow you to overdraft anything. It's not like a bank thing. If you want to do a purchase for 35 bucks and your account has 34.97 on it - they won't let you run the card. The only time you are going to see a charge is when you are getting gas or what not - but that's the law on most gas purchases because it's pre-authorizations. In regards to purchase transactions for FOREIGN transactions, they say it's free but then as an asterisk that says - * When a Purchase Transaction or ATM Withdrawal is requested, up to 3% above market rate will be assessed based on current foreign exchange rates - I am not sure what this means but if you are in a different country other than the USA - I would check because I don't get hit with ANY fees in the USA. So if anyone wants to clear that part up, please feel free.

When you withdraw money - make sure you chose CHECKING account and go from there - just like you would if it was a regular bank account. Don't choose savings account or anything because it will charge you a fee when it declines it. Just put the card in, put in your pin number, select checking, put in the amount you want to withdraw, and then bam, money....AGAIN - check your account from your PC before you do this just so you know you aren't going to screw yourself.

As far as Customer Service goes, the best advice I can give you, is to CALL them. ANY TIME I have ever had an issue, I have called them and they have cleared my issues up right away with no problems.

Again, I hope this helps you guys and I hope everything goes right with this company. They are wonderful when things go right. All I can say is, take less money from the ATM and use it for purchases as much as you can.

Also - a response to a fellow poster...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fridays
    another slick or not so slick move to fuck us up........
    Sure, u dont have to use their service, but sometimes u HAVE To and then u gotta smile while being fucked....
    """""""ATM Balance inquiry $1.00 Per Trx When inquiry is made"""""""" seriously?
    U gotta pay to ask how much $$ U got left... thats a disgrace...
    I will too use payoneer in a month or so.. not looking forward to it, but it is what it is..
    Fridays - You don't HAVE to use that. You can check it for FREE when you check it your account online. That's why I was stressing to make sure you used it before you went to do anything with the money with the card.

Anytime I will or I am going to use that card - I check my balance online - even through my phone if I have to when I don't have access to my PC when I am on the road and I write the balance down and when I use the card I just subtract it...that way I know how much I have and what I can use. That way I know if I will be fucked or not. You won't get hit with any fees if you know what you are spending and when.

Another suggestion....
    http://forum.stripperweb.com/showthread.php?t=157102

My advice to anyone who uses Payoneer - sign up with a site like MGF or SMW...it's a site you sell Videos on basically for Passive INCOME....

Use that to get your Payoneer card loaded with and going at first...

Then anything you wanna use that Payoneer card loaded WITH any other company - it works. You won't have any other problems. Payoneer is one of the BEST companies in regards to protecting your money and getting your money as fast as possible.

If it wasn't for them - my ass woulda been homeless, broke, so on and forth....

Be patient and go through the process....

*Pre-paid cards work VERY DIFFERENTLY then your average debit cards. While the same concepts might apply - the rules are different in regards to how things work. Personally, I don't think they fees are ALOT - I just think many of you are not paying attention and reading the fine print. Please do that and pay attention to what others are saying, especially in other posts. These problems are not uncommon but, Payoneer isn't nickel and diming you. They are very fair and using good business practice in money business. Please. PLEASE read their rules and fees on their website and understand they are not trying to keep your money from you or ripping you off.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 717 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

I think part of the problem is since the police intervention and halt of a few adult payment processors in the last decade or so a lot of girls , especially those stung by epassporte going to shit, have been wary about leaving any amount of funds anywhere - And the risk of letting them mount up to a sum worth maxing the withdrawal fee becomes too high .

I remember doing similar with epassporte in order to save myself 3$ and ended up with over $1200 frozen :-) Geez was I kicking myself . I get my funds out as soon as I can , and only ever leave them sitting 3 days max. I withdraw in increments of 1000$ butI drop that if it means leaving any value in there for longer than 3 days .

Call me paranoid !

However I don't find the fees high enough to grumble out ! Webpower Ifriends card however , now that does have me losing sleep !

Missy x

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ukmissy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@KitanaBlades: Those are excellent suggestions, thanks for the input! I can tell you that we put a lot of time and effort into making our Pricing and Fees as competitive as possible, and if you look at our complete service (what we offer, fees, customer support, account accessibility, security) you will see that we are among the best offered on the market today.

@ukmissy: I know that being able to trust in knowing that your money is safe is something that doesn't come easy. One of our top priorities has always been security. Financial security for our cardholders, in addition to the company itself, is something we are constantly improving and developing. We strictly comply with all applicable online payment regulations including KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control).

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just a heads up, we've announced an update to our P2P transfer service, check it out on the official thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I have a quick question. I have a card that I haven't used in months. I checked today to see if my account still existed and it does. If i had money put on there, would I be charged the 2 usd a month for all the months I haven't been using the card?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nadia29 View Post
    I have a quick question. I have a card that I haven't used in months. I checked today to see if my account still existed and it does. If i had money put on there, would I be charged the 2 usd a month for all the months I haven't been using the card?
    Hey,

Absolutely not, monthly charges are not retroactive. As we are already at the end of July, if you were to begin using the account again now you wouldn't face any monthly fees until August.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Thanks=)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,878 Times in 985 Posts

Is it possible to be paid via payoneer from another person? Is that considered a private load?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LAChloe View Post
    Is it possible to be paid via payoneer from another person? Is that considered a private load?
    Yes, that would be considered a Private Load, which can be done via our website once you have received at least 1 payment from your partner account.

Also, anyone with a Payoneer account may send you funds via our P2P transfer service.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Nissim-Payoneer For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast