Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1160

Thread: Payoneer Official Support Thread

Thanks

Default Re: Payoneer Official Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnylexie View Post
    Hello Dan! Will the global bank transfer be available for Russia again any soon? Would be great if I could switch back to it in case the new card gets lost on the way (since I probably won't be able to order another one until after Jan 10th because of the holidays).
    Thank you!
    Hi, can you e-mail me so I can check more options about expedited shipping?
    Thanks and с новым годом!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

@danep
    I recieved the new card a week ago.. here is the thing it has a chip and all, its valid till 2019 but when i log into my acount,I get no popup or link to activate my new card, I have looked just about everywere on the site but i cant find it, can I get some help how to activate it, its the european card and not the usd card, and it a replacement card from my old one
    Thanks
    Dont ask me to fuck my Royal Ass for you.. You should FUCK your ass for me!!!!

Thanks

Hi, I just received your e-mail.
    I will make sure that you are assisted.
    Thanks!

Thanks

Hi, I have received a mail to order a new mastercard from choice bank, the card should be arrived from 29/12/2016 to 09/01/2017 but it didn't be arrived, What can I do now ? my old mastercard still valid or not?

Thanks

Hi, are you able to send me a private message on so I can take a look at your cad shipping inquiry?
    Thanks!

Thanks

Hi dan, i have sent u a PM

Thanks

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missjade View Post
    @danep
    I recieved the new card a week ago.. here is the thing it has a chip and all, its valid till 2019 but when i log into my acount,I get no popup or link to activate my new card, I have looked just about everywere on the site but i cant find it, can I get some help how to activate it, its the european card and not the usd card, and it a replacement card from my old one
    Thanks
    Now my card came and I'm having the same issue. Nobody is answering my e-mail. It's Reference Number: 170104-007040.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missjade View Post
    @danep
    Thanks
    You need to select your new card number from the drop down box "Prepaid Card - XXXXXX" along the top line. Then you can activate it and the funds will be transferred to the new card within 2 hours.

Payoneer snap.jpg

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evecandauli View Post
    Hi, I have received a mail to order a new mastercard from choice bank, the card should be arrived from 29/12/2016 to 09/01/2017 but it didn't be arrived, What can I do now ? my old mastercard still valid or not?
    As long as your old card hasn't expired, it will be valid until you activate the new card after it arrives. When you activate the new card, the old one is automatically deactivated and the funds are transferred to the new card within a few hours.

Thanks

Hi, it seems like a mismatch of online pages and cards. Any chance you can send me a private message for further assistance?
    Thanks!

Thanks

Anyone had any success using their new card? I ask because I just got an email from Payoneer saying the switch isn't until February 1st. I don't want to activate my card and not be able to use it for several weeks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LustyLark View Post
    Anyone had any success using their new card? I ask because I just got an email from Payoneer saying the switch isn't until February 1st. I don't want to activate my card and not be able to use it for several weeks.
    Hi, the activation should move the balance within seconds to minutes. Let me know if you wish for me to have my team assist you directly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know that many of you have received an email announcing the launch of Firstchoice Pay. I am happy to share this exciting news with you and I hope that I can help support this transition which takes place at the beginning of February.

Under the Firstchoice Pay brand, we will continue to support your payment needs and assure you that you have a quality payment provider for years to come. I am here to personally make sure that your transition to the new brand and platform will be effortless and familiar.

If you have further questions above the information you received in your email, please let me know so I can help you find out about how the new brand will support your payment needs.

Dan E.
    Firstchoice Pay Community Manager

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,390 Times in 4,060 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by danep View Post
    I know that many of you have received an email announcing the launch of Firstchoice Pay. I am happy to share this exciting news with you and I hope that I can help support this transition which takes place at the beginning of February.

Under the Firstchoice Pay brand, we will continue to support your payment needs and assure you that you have a quality payment provider for years to come. I am here to personally make sure that your transition to the new brand and platform will be effortless and familiar.

If you have further questions above the information you received in your email, please let me know so I can help you find out about how the new brand will support your payment needs.

Dan E.
    Firstchoice Pay Community Manager
    I must admit I've have read the FAQ's on the site about it and I am still not sure what Firstchoice is.

Is my assumption that nothing is really going to change other then electronic system of payment correct? By that, I mean.....everything will still work with my same payoneer card and it will all pretty much be business as usual?

Thanks

Hi, business will be as usual, and I am proud to say that I will be there assist during the transition and after it within the new brand. Should you require any clarifications, please let me know.
    Dan.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,695 Times in 2,473 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

But there's an 'inactivity charge' if the firstchoice account isn't used. I don't want to pay an extra fee, for something i didn't want in the first place...?
    Websites & payment for camgirls

Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 3,015 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Im trying to understand this. Is this just a rebranding? What if you have a card that says Choice Bank Limited? Will you need to get a second card? I got the email but from the faq's it says that I wont need to get a new card if my card is issued by Choice Bank.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 1,717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    But there's an 'inactivity charge' if the firstchoice account isn't used. I don't want to pay an extra fee, for something i didn't want in the first place...?
    Oh great...I haven't used mine for years! That's one way to ensure I don't use it again if I find I have a load of charges to deal with if I start using it again.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Classy_Katy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Im trying to understand this. Is this just a rebranding? What if you have a card that says Choice Bank Limited? Will you need to get a second card? I got the email but from the faq's it says that I wont need to get a new card if my card is issued by Choice Bank.
    Hi, the transition to a new brand does not entail that everyone will need to have their cards replaced. You will be able to tell if you are required for a new prepaid card by logging in, and seeing if there is a pop up notification/reminder to do so.
    Let me know if you wish to have this double checked with specific details for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Hi, this should not cost you any fees. In addition, regardless of the transition, as a rule of thumb you should not be charged fees for not receiving payments.
    If you have any further inquiry or concern, feel free to let me know, this is exactly what I am here for.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,892 Times in 3,297 Posts

I've always gotten charged a maintenance fee every month on Payoneer. Is this the same thing as the inactivity fee they are referring to?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I've always gotten charged a maintenance fee every month on Payoneer. Is this the same thing as the inactivity fee they are referring to?
    Hi, you are making a salient point, the two are not the same. If there are no funds, there should not be any maintenance fees waiting. In addition, if you have the slightest doubt about fees that were charged, regardless of the new brand, please let me know, because I can quickly have this checked for you.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

I just signed up and this time, it seems to have worked (thanks to the new software). Now I wonder what part of my sign up data will be shown when I get paid / make payments?

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast